Author Topic: WHAT % OF US HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ARE ON SOME FORM OF A STEROID PROGRAM?  (Read 2886 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: WHAT % OF US HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ARE ON SOME FORM OF A STEROID PROGRAM?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 01:47:42 PM »
I played HS football. It's part of the reason I started working out. Steroids were legal back then, (early 80's) and we only knew of 2 guys in a school of 1200 that took gear. Everyone knew as it didn't really have any stigma attached to it. Gear just really didn't play any role in anything. It was a non-issue.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 03:00:31 PM »
From all the high school kids I see at gyms and everywhere I go I’d say none.They are all fucking tiny and weak.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2017, 06:24:51 PM »
Low?  Not hardly.  With the emphasis on sports now, guys will do anything it takes to get an advantage.  Also, these morons that are stupid enough to use pro hormones/designer steroids, are in fact using steroids.  Albeit, steroids that are much more toxic than just using test, dbol, etc.

Then why are the testing 1000s across the country yet get so few positive s..its not like these kids have gurus showing them how to beat these tests. You sound like one of those senators feeding us lies in order to get stiffer steroid laws passed. Lets save these 9 year girl volleyball players from steroids :P
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2017, 07:14:04 PM »
where what who? name country,, you talk about what highschools? Canadians? europians? americans? Asians?

over all its pretty common in the athletic departments of school and was always pretty comon,,

you must remember what happened to society since I came along in 2005.. I was then talking about how bad females were you do remember I called them whores.. you all remember everything I wrote every single word.. but! since then something very big happened.. the whores changed into a neo feminists.. this was due to the son of 1000 whores the Kenyan Hussein Obama and his racist wife.. they double handedly ruined ruind! the west socially and culturally and with it finished the western girls.. before that the western girls just wanted big peepee from black thugs because they scared them enough and they liked the alpha getto macho that the loser white male couldn't provide.. but since then it all changed after they been abused by those getto thugs.. and the rize of the islamofile Hussein and Michael Obama.. they all became neo feminists and the rest is not even worth writing about

back to the subject.. today its less than in past times but its still high.. still high because its advantage as simple as that,,

oh how much I miss the 20th century.. oh how much I miss Kelly bundy.. thank god THANK GOD president Donald trump is in power.. thank god we demolished that satan in female body rotten clintong that should be in a prison cell for 30 years,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 
fallen angel

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2017, 07:54:28 PM »
The only thing short with me is the amount of time between my first interaction with your mother and blowing a load in her hair.
Yeah she told me you were a 1 minute loser. Me on the other hand, I fucked you mother up the ass for an hour, not her pussy becuase it is loose as fuck because every time the lakers come to town they run a train on her.
FYI, tell you dad it is creepy as fuck for him to sit in the corner and jack off went I’m fucking her. And not cool, to run up when I finished to lick the cum out her ass.  :-X
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2017, 08:19:03 PM »
Then why are the testing 1000s across the country yet get so few positive s..its not like these kids have gurus showing them how to beat these tests. You sound like one of those senators feeding us lies in order to get stiffer steroid laws passed. Lets save these 9 year girl volleyball players from steroids :P

I haven’t heard one kid in our league get tested yet nor has it ever been talked about in our coaches meetings which makes me think of they’re really even enforcing it around the country. IF, however they were to be tested it’s not to the discretion of the coach, AD or even CIF but rather the parent giving consent to the test.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2017, 10:30:27 AM »
Yeah she told me you were a 1 minute loser. Me on the other hand, I fucked you mother up the ass for an hour, not her pussy becuase it is loose as fuck because every time the lakers come to town they run a train on her.
FYI, tell you dad it is creepy as fuck for him to sit in the corner and jack off went I’m fucking her. And not cool, to run up when I finished to lick the cum out her ass.  :-X

Vivid imagination, Brenda.

You sound like you spent most your childhood bouncing on your uncles dick, now you just project your weird desires.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2017, 11:20:01 AM »

Vivid imagination, Brenda.

You sound like you spent most your childhood bouncing on your uncles dick, now you just project your weird desires.

Nice comeback  ::)
Anyway no imagination needed with your mother, bitch is freaky as fuck, she do anything for a dollar.
Hell, one time I was leaving right before the lakers were walking in, and Brandon Bass was talking about how he was about to pay the dirty whore a buck to lick the shit off his dick after he fuck her and your dad up the ass.
A