Author Topic: INCRELEX  (Read 7216 times)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
INCRELEX
« on: November 08, 2017, 07:17:34 AM »
Has anyone used Increlex? This is FDA approved IGF1 (not IGF1 LR3.) if so, I’m keen to hear peoples’ experiences.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: INCRELEX
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 12:39:07 AM »
yes,,

I write about it a lot on gh15.. in short legit kigtropin was igfbp3.. which is not quite igf1 but a variation of it,, you got inrelex which is igf 1 and iplex which i think it is what was in legit kigtropin.. the stamped batch not the fake sugar water,, i also believe there was some form of blue top saizen type powdr in those vials of legit kigtropin stamped batch but we shall never know really,,

incrlex and iplex both are much better than fda gh.. they work much faster since they don't need the human liver,, they give middle finger to the human liver and surpass it thus you inject directly legit pharmacutical igf into blood,, it is very costly but it let all the mega doses of aas.. it give them the ability to so call go into the right place,, infaaaaaaaaact with legit igf phamacutical grade and i mean legit! not the crap you see in research balonie on internets,, with legit pharmacutical igf you can use much less aas and get better results

anyone who actually been on legit kigtropin read me along the years..

fibrecious look to the muscle..
spider veins up to the surface..
thinning of the skin is insane..
expansion of the fibers.. almost immediate extra inch each side of the delts.. and really everywhere.. its very fast it give very fast sponge effect but it just look amazing like jap cartoon.. it truly expand you from within by the correct water manipulation
what else? ummmm oh face look healthy! it makes the face look smallerer and heathier while body expand aka the muscle of the torse grow in diameter.. the face the head simply look smaller and more attractive to the typical whore or transsexual.. whtever you are into in this failed generation

in any case.. it is the best product in bodybuild.. igf1bp3 or whatever was in legit kigropin which i believe is igfbp3 in a combo with powdr like they have in blue top saizen.. i don't know how they put them together but it just was amazing product,,

no one tested the stamped batch of legit kigtropin so no one know what it was,, some say it was only igf1bps but i still think it was a combo of few things,,

in any case increlex and iplex are very very very good for ADVANCE PRO LEVEL bodybuild purposes,, ramo was on it for 2013 ny pro for example and you saw how he looked.. best ever.. flex lewish was on it also back early in the decade.. and denise wolfe and quite few others,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 02:03:23 AM »
Great info gh15, thanks. It seems to be extremely hard to come by unfortunately. Any idea about a good typical dose for a 210lbs lean bodybuilder?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 07:55:10 AM »
Great info gh15, thanks. It seems to be extremely hard to come by unfortunately. Any idea about a good typical dose for a 210lbs lean bodybuilder?

Great info?

....all of what he wrote there is common knowledge to anyone who has spent an hour or two reading about IGF.

Nothing secret, nothing groud breaking, no insider knowledge...just more of the same regurgetated shite, yet you ask him questions like actually trains or looks like a BBer...

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 09:15:08 AM »
Great info?

....all of what he wrote there is common knowledge to anyone who has spent an hour or two reading about IGF.

Nothing secret, nothing groud breaking, no insider knowledge...just more of the same regurgetated shite, yet you ask him questions like actually trains or looks like a BBer...

The purpose of this thread is not to establish the legitimacy of gh15, it is to gain knowledge on Increlex, particularly peoples' own personal experiences. The more information in this regard, the better. The product is very difficult to obtain and therefore information regarding actual experience and/or results in bodybuilding terms is limited and hard to come by. Do you have anything to contribute on the subject, or just irrelevance relating to the "gh15 is a sham" theory, for which frankly I don't care nor have time for?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 09:28:33 AM »
The purpose of this thread is not to establish the legitimacy of gh15, it is to gain knowledge on Increlex, particularly peoples' own personal experiences. The more information in this regard, the better. The product is very difficult to obtain and therefore information regarding actual experience and/or results in bodybuilding terms is limited and hard to come by. Do you have anything to contribute on the subject, or just irrelevance relating to the "gh15 is a sham" theory, for which frankly I don't care nor have time for?

I do apologise Jen...

In a quest for knowledge does one not seek enlightenment from those more knowledgeable than he, who can explain mysteries to us?  Ergo why are you listening to someone, regarding a potentially deadly drug, when he is repeatedly outed as a fraud and can offer no vaild points about anything.

All the above post contains is a re worded emalgamation of the standard IGF-1 sticky found in every forum...whats so special?  Where are the dosing protocols, what steroids/peptides will potentiate/lessen the effects of said compound how do I monitor x, y and z whilst on...that is shit that should be discussed...lets talk about the interplay between the igf/mgf and heavy androgens...not:

thin skin
more muscle
veins

FFS my mrs could tell you that happens...

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 09:42:11 AM »
I do apologise Jen...

In a quest for knowledge does one not seek enlightenment from those more knowledgeable than he, who can explain mysteries to us?  Ergo why are you listening to someone, regarding a potentially deadly drug, when he is repeatedly outed as a fraud and can offer no vaild points about anything.

All the above post contains is a re worded emalgamation of the standard IGF-1 sticky found in every forum...whats so special?  Where are the dosing protocols, what steroids/peptides will potentiate/lessen the effects of said compound how do I monitor x, y and z whilst on...that is shit that should be discussed...lets talk about the interplay between the igf/mgf and heavy androgens...not:

thin skin
more muscle
veins

FFS my mrs could tell you that happens...

Most stickies and indeed most of the info you find on the forums relating to IGF on forums is IGF1 LR3, not Increlex which is IGF1 - very different. Very few will have used pharma IGF1. Increlex is a different compound to IGF1 LR3.
I'm just here to gain and share knowledge, not debate gh15 or get dragged into squabbles on the topic  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 07:08:47 PM »
^ignored that evo idiot whomever he is..

what I write is from experience.. hands on experience and quite few who I coached experience,, during my career we only used cadavars and fda gh lateer on with insulina,, igf came end of 90s and was tested by few which I can name here if you really want,, in any case you all saw the 2003 ron colman on legit igf and you saw along the years many of us who been using it,,

with regarding to sources.. yes there is one source on gh15.. he is from france,,

lastly.. again I would like to hve on this steroids boarding indviduals who actualy know what they talk about hands on and not some wanna be like that evo whomever the fuck he is,, pm me evo lets discuss some professional level information..

high language doenst work on me.. and as you can see I rule bodybuild and fitness going on the 14th year.. I would say this is invinsible enough for you to pm me to straight out your misunderstanding and general idiotizm

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 03:17:23 PM »
Oxygen Gym.  Why do you think guys go there to train???  Increlex is one of the reasons.  Top pros are all using Increlex.  There's a certain fella nicknamed Mr. Increlex in Europe that supplies all of them with it.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 03:58:06 PM »
Oxygen Gym.  Why do you think guys go there to train???  Increlex is one of the reasons.  Top pros are all using Increlex.  There's a certain fella nicknamed Mr. Increlex in Europe that supplies all of them with it.

I know, “anabolic chicken.” I’ve also heard the same whispers of the guy they call Mr. Increlex in France. That might actually be the same source on gh15’s site. I intend to find out.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 04:00:47 PM »
Just read up on it and it's said you better run gh with it coz if you don't you can become a fat fuck lulz

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 10:58:29 PM »
iplex is better than increlex.. but yes both are used at the top,, i never to this day saw a better product than legit kigtropin circa 2011 and i been on everything! out there,, and i mean every single hormone out there that is worth writing home about,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 10:28:37 PM »
So what would be the dosage I say least a mg a day

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 04:50:37 AM »
I have seen dosages of usually 2mg ed.
But HGH and Slin were there too in high doses.. 

chess315

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2018, 09:44:20 AM »
I have seen dosages of usually 2mg ed.
But HGH and Slin were there too in high doses..  
your right I suspect at that dosage you may no need gh not much slin either your still talking a 100$ a day I would think you could get by EOD or 3 times a week as the half life is so long so 50$ a day if used research companies but that's  a big risk I have no idea where they get the 80-100mcg dosage it never that low in medical use maybe 500mcg eod may work putting you at 50$ every 4 daye

chess315

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2018, 09:46:40 AM »
That wouldn't be to bad 4-$500 a month at least not you have to do gay sex bad what a 40mg vial of that even going for now I would think you wouldn't have to always use it once your cells divide they should stay that way. I wouldn't mind getting to the bottom of this story to has anyone used it at the right dosagea

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2018, 11:43:03 AM »
;D @ gay sex

You a funny dude

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2018, 03:03:47 PM »
It’s proving extremely difficult to find. I don’t think there are many sources out there.

chess315

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2018, 05:50:06 PM »
It’s proving extremely difficult to find. I don’t think there are many sources out there.
some one need to rob it then sell it on here

krematoria

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2018, 06:34:33 AM »

I write about it a lot on gh15..

sry but u dont. ur board is dead.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2018, 06:02:31 AM »
^ignored that evo idiot whomever he is..

what I write is from experience.. hands on experience and quite few who I coached experience,, during my career we only used cadavars and fda gh lateer on with insulina,, igf came end of 90s and was tested by few which I can name here if you really want,, in any case you all saw the 2003 ron colman on legit igf and you saw along the years many of us who been using it,,

with regarding to sources.. yes there is one source on gh15.. he is from france,,

lastly.. again I would like to hve on this steroids boarding indviduals who actualy know what they talk about hands on and not some wanna be like that evo whomever the fuck he is,, pm me evo lets discuss some professional level information..

high language doenst work on me.. and as you can see I rule bodybuild and fitness going on the 14th year.. I would say this is invinsible enough for you to pm me to straight out your misunderstanding and general idiotizm

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

You are an idiot.well,and liar ,scammer and just plain pathetic.shut up and go back to your looer site and try to keep impressing the under age group