Author Topic: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report and how did he die?  (Read 40777 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2017, 10:15:19 AM »
Good autopsy commentary by Dave Palumbo on RX Muscle.

Or .... has this been mentioned earlier?

Little-rich

• Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2017, 01:52:44 PM »
She lived near me a few years back and she is a druggy who can barely function

Lol.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2017, 03:40:22 PM »
I think an enlarged heart with undiagnosed arrhythmia, cause of death severe episode of VT causing blackout and blunt trauma to the head from falling.

Thats it then. My work here is finished .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2017, 11:14:16 PM »
cause of death

narcotics
huge! amounts of pmma

end of case,, i already told it before.. i respect the fact he passed on in this universe and ths is why i don't make him a hole like he should have for how he tried to imitate me and twisted my bible,, i keep silent but what took him was narcotics and abuse of pmma.. those are the 2 main ingredients in his passing on cocktail

he passed on from stroke/heart attack same result in the end especialy with wht he was on,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2017, 12:12:34 AM »
cause of death

narcotics
huge! amounts of pmma

end of case,, i already told it before.. i respect the fact he passed on in this universe and ths is why i don't make him a hole like he should have for how he tried to imitate me and twisted my bible,, i keep silent but what took him was narcotics and abuse of pmma.. those are the 2 main ingredients in his passing on cocktail

he passed on from stroke/heart attack same result in the end especialy with wht he was on,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I see that you are going to completely disregard the fact that you convinced absolutely no one that you aren't a gimmick...

Some of the worst attempts at aping another poster's style I've ever seen on here.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2017, 12:21:04 AM »
Most of the condition other than the enlarged heart and brain necrosis come from sepsis from being on life support for 18 days...the congestion in the organs..discoloration... the body basically is just rotting from the inside....would happen to anyone on life support that long...

Question is simply HOW...since he passed out immediately it is NOT a heart attack...he would feel pain...discomfort and at least some time..even seconds...but his girlfriend said he just immediately became unresponsive....One way someone just passes out like that is a drug overdose....with the heart weakness snorting coke or meth or any "upper" could triggger fibrylation of the heart...just gone...ala Len Bias who had a congenital weakness he didn't know about before using coke...had no chance...whatever arrythmia Rich had was triggered by whatever he snorted.

Cocaine in particular is notorious for exposing weak hearts(Andy Gibb is another example)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2017, 12:21:34 AM »
I see that you are going to completely disregard the fact that you convinced absolutely no one that you aren't a gimmick...

Some of the worst attempts at aping another poster's style I've ever seen on here.

He's busy now having a trenbaloney sandwich and speaking with the president. :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2017, 12:22:05 AM »
^tell it to my pm box.. lots of veterens of the athletics community.. atleast the ones who are still active here seem to love me same old love..

you cant fool old timers my friend,, i would put pms here but i never do it unless its a pm question,,

same ole me my friendly friend,,

the question is who are you lol i never heard of you you are not from my time unless you are different name from my era,, well my era is a damn generation lol i swear me and whats his name Roosevelt and sadly the maniac murderer hitler.. we all share the length of domination of a generation,, its unbeliavble how long i dominate bodybuild and fitness seriously crazy,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2017, 12:23:43 AM »
He's busy now having a trenbaloney sandwich and speaking with the president. :D

trenbolona..

youll be suprized but he is very well aware of testosterona and trenbolona.. he knows his shit,, he really does,, he is best friends athletes could ever have,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Re: Dave Palumbo Calls Foul Play
« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2017, 07:55:44 AM »
More details

All this thread does is remind you that the body is fucking remarkable in the way it can sustain an amazing amount of abuse. There's a threshold, but still.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Rich Piana (Cocaine, Narc, PMMA addict) - Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2017, 08:45:30 AM »
Why was the the thread title changed? Why was the word Narc added? In my world, snitches get stitches, and rats get disposed of.....

Only the smartest ones will be able to connect the dots.  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2017, 09:15:57 AM »
So vanB which is healthier? Deca or Primo?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2017, 10:57:56 AM »
If he died from a stroke or heart attack the autopsy would have reported that.  He died from a drug overdose.  Fluid fills the lungs when your respirations are supressed from an overdose of narcotics, then you eventually stop breathing all together.  Of course he had ischemic areas of the brain and dead brain cells.  He was brain dead from the overdose, only reason he was technically alive was because of the ventilator.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2017, 11:48:54 AM »
Most of the condition other than the enlarged heart and brain necrosis come from sepsis from being on life support for 18 days...the congestion in the organs..discoloration... the body basically is just rotting from the inside....would happen to anyone on life support that long...

Question is simply HOW...since he passed out immediately it is NOT a heart attack...he would feel pain...discomfort and at least some time..even seconds...but his girlfriend said he just immediately became unresponsive....One way someone just passes out like that is a drug overdose....with the heart weakness snorting coke or meth or any "upper" could triggger fibrylation of the heart...just gone...ala Len Bias who had a congenital weakness he didn't know about before using coke...had no chance...whatever arrythmia Rich had was triggered by whatever he snorted.

Cocaine in particular is notorious for exposing weak hearts(Andy Gibb is another example)

If he died from a stroke or heart attack the autopsy would have reported that.  He died from a drug overdose.  Fluid fills the lungs when your respirations are supressed from an overdose of narcotics, then you eventually stop breathing all together.  Of course he had ischemic areas of the brain and dead brain cells.  He was brain dead from the overdose, only reason he was technically alive was because of the ventilator.

Even after all this discussion I have to agree.  Without tracking back I'm pretty sure I nailed my colors to the mast early on - accidental opiate OD - potentially due to fentanyl being 'in the mix'.

The report of him 'snoring' on the way down indicates sudden/instantaneous syncope - like a hook to a chin - if it was his heart there would have been sounds of pain - however brief.....

Does anyone know if LE took samples of the 'pre-workout powder'  ::) he was snorting for analysis?  That's the $64,000 question......
T

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2017, 02:43:35 PM »
From what people are saying in Tampa where my friend trains, he was snorting phenabut and melatonin, fell asleep and hit his head. I know those two combined are serious OTC.

STAY POSITVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2017, 03:24:05 PM »
Neither melatonin nor phenibut knocks you out. I doubt phenibut is even active intranasally in an immediate manner. ODing phenibut actually makes you hyper. There's supposedly some type of dangerous physical syndrome associated with the hyper feeling but haven't read about anyone actually dying from it - but haven't searched either.
If phenibut knocked you out it would have been classed as a serious narcotic a long time ago - it is a serious barcotic though, very addictive.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2017, 06:33:03 PM »
Is he back?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2017, 06:48:48 PM »
From what people are saying in Tampa where my friend trains, he was snorting phenabut and melatonin, fell asleep and hit his head.

this... is possible. phenibut, in particular, can take a human being into uncharted territory... if one has the balls to endure such a soul killing journey.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2017, 07:16:00 PM »
Just got off the phone with my friend in Tampa, word was Rich was working on a new supplement to take at night. GH releasing supplement crap. It was in the developmental stages and he was piecing all the ingrediants together. HE WAS SNORTING IT BECAUSE HE WAS SEEING IF A GH NASAL DELIVERY SYSTEM WOULD WORK BETTER. So the girlfriend/wife or whatever she's called bascially was right but got the product wrong...it wasn't a PREWORKOUT...it was a new GH releasing product to induce sleep.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2017, 07:27:54 PM »
HE WAS SNORTING IT BECAUSE HE WAS SEEING IF A GH NASAL DELIVERY SYSTEM WOULD WORK BETTER.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2017, 11:44:58 PM »
cocaine and pain killer.. those types.. I'm not talking Richard piano now but thse personalties always love Vicodin.. some of them choke on it in bed.. i mean this happened before.. they just use narcotics,, they snort they do party drugs they do pain kilers..

i warn about it all the time,,

there is a reason why me and Arnold and zane and ron colman and Jason and array of others have our longevity,, we simply never touched or touch this poison,,

i dont even let them talk.. DONT EVEN LET THEM WRITE! positively about drugs on gh15,, very very strict about it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2017, 11:53:25 PM »
^^^ yates claimed he did a trip on some kind of hallucinates and after his trip he became more humble maybe you and i should follow suit   ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2017, 02:38:20 AM »
^^^ yates claimed he did a trip on some kind of hallucinates and after his trip he became more humble maybe you and i should follow suit   ;D

Dorian didn't simply trip once, he's done a lot of different hallucinogens and party drugs by his own admission. Someone said Nasser called Dorian the Nubain Warrior.
Of course Yates is now a major cannabis advocate. Ironically Nasser claimed he never did any drugs yet he died and Yates is going strong. I would also be very surprised if Ronnie isn't an addict right now, but he has a legit excuse for using painkillers. Matt said:

Recall the pill container he had, where he was medicated for just about everything, and the interview with Dave Palumbo in New York where Ronnie pulled out a bottle of morphine pills, which he said don't even work for him anymore.  :-\

gh15 is simply wrong saying only a few champs used rec drugs. Here's what Nasser said, 80% of pros were addicts!

Also there is also a thing called nubain. I would say that 80 percent of people in bodybuilding, pros and amateurs, are using or have used nubain in the course of their development. I luckily never used it. I went to use it one year and had someone send me some, but it never arrived - this was at the beginning of the '90s.

It can help you to train very hard, which I learned through watching others who were using it. Basically you can inject it and you can work twice as hard. Let's say you are working on your back and doing 20 sets in 45 minutes. You can do 50 or 60 sets and you can do these with biceps and everything else.

So a lot of people who have torn muscle groups, which does happen when you over stimulate them with weights or genetically it is not that stable to begin with, but in a lot of cases excessive nubain use is creating these tears. So it is not only anabolic steroids and synthol, it is also painkillers a lot of people are using.

Bodybuilding is a sport where you find a lot of drug addicts. They are former drug addicts and they have come into bodybuilding because they have always used needles and pills or they have done anabolic drugs before and they come over to bodybuilding. So there is no real borderline between being an alcoholic, a bodybuilder and a drug addict.

I know people who have to go every 30 minutes when they are in public to a public restroom to inject nubain because they are nubain addicts. They start using it in the beginning to train harder and longer but they end up using it to get a kick out of it, a high. And nubain is a synthetic drug, a morphine that is basically a cousin of heroin.

I talked to Chad Nichols about seven years ago and he told me that the average nubain bill for one bodybuilder in U.S. dollars is about 1600 dollars per month. I think nubain costs you way more money than synthol so I don't think it is necessarily synthol that is the problem. Because synthol over applied makes a very un-aesthetic appearance but on the other side nubain is more dangerous because it is addictive and synthol is not.

A lot of bodybuilders here in the U.S. are also using ketamine on a regular basis. They mix ketamine with nubain and take anabolic steroids, take ecstasy and cocaine and then sometimes go with this whole combo and compete with it.

In most cases bodybuilders are just drug addicts - nothing more, nothing less. It's not to put myself above them; it's just how it is. And the main reason why people like myself don't consume any kinds of drugs besides anabolic steroids, which I have been taking definitely, is to not become a drug addict.

I sometimes have problems stopping eating certain foods when I am on my diet so what problems would I have if I took all of these drugs on top of that? I would like to preserve myself and not subject myself to drug dependency like most people do here in this country.    

Rec drugs destroy people but many champs use them, that's a fact. I mean, how many pros would not ever use narcotic sleeping pills, say close to a contest? The ones who never touched anything are in a very tiny minority.

Several people have told me that "most" pros smoke weed, whenever there is say an expo where pros are gathered most smoke.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2017, 03:09:54 AM »
HE WAS SNORTING IT BECAUSE HE WAS SEEING IF A GH NASAL DELIVERY SYSTEM WOULD WORK BETTER

Damn if only kai had been this inventive he might have won an O

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2017, 03:50:30 PM »
Dorian didn't simply trip once, he's done a lot of different hallucinogens and party drugs by his own admission. Someone said Nasser called Dorian the Nubain Warrior.
Of course Yates is now a major cannabis advocate. Ironically Nasser claimed he never did any drugs yet he died and Yates is going strong. I would also be very surprised if Ronnie isn't an addict right now, but he has a legit excuse for using painkillers. Matt said:

gh15 is simply wrong saying only a few champs used rec drugs. Here's what Nasser said, 80% of pros were addicts!

Rec drugs destroy people but many champs use them, that's a fact. I mean, how many pros would not ever use narcotic sleeping pills, say close to a contest? The ones who never touched anything are in a very tiny minority.

Several people have told me that "most" pros smoke weed, whenever there is say an expo where pros are gathered most smoke.

Is there something going on here that I don't know about? Some kind of recreational drug use between members of GetBig? I'm going to go over this for the last god damn time and hopefully you people get it straight. Rich Piana DID DO REC DRUGS....BUT THAT DIDN'T KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you people are saying is like the drug user that gets hit by a car walking across the street so thats what killed him...very foolish.

I heard this from a friend in Tampa who knows Rich's good friends down there. Rich was testing out a new HGH releasing product. He had Phenabutt and Melatonin along with (Benedryl-I did not know this yesterday but apparrently  Rich was breaking open the caps and mixing all this powder into one pile)
Pretty stupid, YES! He OD'ed on these three products by nasal delivery for better absorption.

This is the last time I'm going to comment on this foolish talk. I spent over two months greiving Rich Piana and what a terrible loss to the Super Sport Of Bodybuilding that I'm not falling off the wagon again.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!