Author Topic: Roy Moore  (Read 46070 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
Roy Moore
« on: November 09, 2017, 03:15:17 PM »
maybe Trump was right in backing Big Luther?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Roy Moore
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 03:50:05 PM »

where there is one 14 year old girl there are sure to be others

doesn't surprise me.  He's a fundie from Alabama so kind of fits the mold

saw a story a couple of days ago that his son has been arrested ~ 9 times

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 04:14:14 PM »

LOL, c'mon now, the politics on this shouldn't be the focus when
possible pedo sex crimes are on the docket.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 04:56:36 PM »
Another Dem lie. Four weeks from an election dude had ran in elections for almost 40 years with nothing and all of the sudden the pond scum libs pull the pedo card....shoot yourselves.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 05:27:13 PM »
Another Dem lie. Four weeks from an election dude had ran in elections for almost 40 years with nothing and all of the sudden the pond scum libs pull the pedo card....shoot yourselves.

there are 4 woman accusing him
If they are all "dem liars" then provide your evidence

Here's what one of his fellow fundie retards said in an effort to defend him

Moore didn't fuck these girls.  He just molested them so...no problem

Also, this guy said that it's OK because Joseph was Jeebus's father

I thought Sky God was the father of Jeebus.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 05:37:18 PM »
the psycopaths in the media are now trying to fuck judge roy moore.. this all era of neo feminists will destroy the human specie at the end of the day.. they don't get it,,

erin brunnete from fake news cnn..  call it pedofilia lol with out ever proving a damn thing..

also 14 going on 15 during those times was very comon to come on to males.. when i was 19 i had 15 year old who came on to me and wanted me badly.. and i was going out with her i was 18 going on 19 she was 14 going on 15.. she looked 21 at the minimum.. her mom agreed and i was with her for a while until she decided to fuck the all baseball team of the local school,,

Hussein Obama
the lies
the decives
the politicaly correct America/west
the neo feminist

are killing America.. there got to be social and cultural stand up from the white looking male.. must be because they are trying to take the white looking male out no matter if its Christian jew arab anyone who look white is seen as target now days,,

there got to be a rize to help the white looking weak male population,, the blacks and latinos don't care they would beat the hell out of those girls if they do something wrong.. its the WHITE WEAK BETA ACTING MALE who is suffering now days due to the politically correct destruction brought about by the son of 1000 whores barek Hussein Obama the Kenyan

i truly despize American whores.. truly truly truly! despize American neo feminist poison that is in the blood of society now days,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 05:41:08 PM »
there are 4 woman accusing him
If they are all "dem liars" then provide your evidence

Here's what one of his fellow fundie retards said in an effort to defend him

Moore didn't fuck these girls.  He just molested them so...no problem

Also, this guy said that it's OK because Joseph was Jeebus's father

I thought Sky God was the father of Jeebus.  

What kind of a retarded post is this? Who gives a fuck what they said. This a lib think, son. Their usual tactics. Quit diverting lunk head and pay attention  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 06:36:21 PM »
I'm not a fan of this guy's views on church and state, but this kind of stuff really bothers me.  This allegedly happened 39 years ago.  How do you defend yourself against something like that?  Politics is a such a dirty business. 

Roy Moore says 'forces of evil' behind report of sexual contact with 14-year-old

Fox News

Republican Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore responds to report that he 'initiated a sexual encounter' with a 14-year-old girl in 1979; Peter Doocy reports from Washington.

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore lashed out Thursday at what he called "the Obama-Clinton machine's liberal media lapdogs" after The Washington Post reported on a woman's claims that the former judge and staunch social conservative initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14.

In a series of tweets Thursday evening, Moore claimed "The forces of evil will lie, cheat, steal –– even inflict physical harm –– if they believe it will silence and shut up Christian conservatives."

Judge Roy Moore @MooreSenate
The Obama-Clinton Machine’s liberal media lapdogs just launched the most vicious and nasty round of attacks against me I’ve EVER faced!

We are are in the midst of a spiritual battle with those who want to silence our message. (1/4) #ALSen
1:46 PM - Nov 9, 2017
 4,723 4,723 Replies   2,970 2,970 Retweets   5,012 5,012 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The forces of evil will lie, cheat, steal –– even inflict physical harm –– if they believe it will silence and shut up Christian conservatives like you and me. (2/4) #ALSen
1:47 PM - Nov 9, 2017
 772 772 Replies   1,846 1,846 Retweets   3,186 3,186 likes
Amid calls for hime to drop out of the race, Moore added, "Our nation is at a crossroads right now — both spiritually and politically. Our children and grandchildren’s futures are on the line. So rest assured — I will NEVER GIVE UP the fight!"

I believe you and I have a duty to stand up and fight back against the forces of evil waging an all-out war on our conservative values!

Our nation is at a crossroads right now — both spiritually and politically. (3/4) #ALSen
 1,145 1,145 Replies   1,787 1,787 Retweets   3,431 3,431 likes
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
Our children and grandchildren’s futures are on the line.

So rest assured — I will NEVER GIVE UP the fight! (4/4) #ALSen
 2,205 2,205 Replies   1,923 1,923 Retweets   3,173 3,173 likes

The Post story centered on allegations made by Leigh Corfman, now 53. She told the newspaper that Moore, then an assistant district attorney, first approached her in 1979 outside a courtroom in Alabama where she was sitting with her mother. On another occasion, she said Moore, then 32, took her to his home in the woods and kissed her.

During a subsequent visit, Corfman reportedly claimed he took off her shirt and pants; touched her over her bra and underwear; and guided her hand to his underwear. She said the two did not have sexual intercourse, and that she ended up getting dressed and asking Moore to take her home, according to the Post.

“I wanted it over with – I wanted out,” she told the Post, apparently recalling her train of thought at the time. Moore did take her home, she said.

The report caused immediate problems for Moore with his own party as he heads into the Dec. 12 election against Democrat Doug Jones. Several GOP senators called on him to step aside if the allegations are true – and at least one senator, Arizona’s John McCain, said he should drop out regardless.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., who backed Moore’s rival Luther Strange in the GOP primary, said in a statement: "If these allegations are true, he must step aside."

Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., head of the Senate GOP campaign arm, called the allegations “deeply troubling” and said: “If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election.”

Jones' campaign told multiple news outlets: “Roy Moore needs to answer these serious charges.”

But Moore’s campaign issued a statement saying the report is “baseless” and false.

“National liberal organizations know their chosen candidate Doug Jones is in a death spiral, and this is their last ditch Hail Mary,” Moore campaign chairman Bill Armistead said. “Judge Roy Moore is winning with a double-digit lead. So it is no surprise, with just over four weeks remaining, in a race for the U.S. Senate with national implications, that the Democratic Party and the country’s most liberal newspaper would come up with a fabrication of this kind. 

“This garbage is the very definition of fake news and intentional defamation,” he said. 

The Post noted that the legal age of consent in the state is 16, and sexual contact by anyone 19 or older with anyone between 12 and 16 years old is considered second-degree sexual abuse.

The statute of limitations, though, has long since passed.

The Post interviewed three other women who were teenagers at the time who claimed Moore pursued them when he was in his 30s, though he did not force them into any type of sexual relationship.

“I have prayed over this,” Corfman told the Post as to why she came forward, “All I know is that I can’t sit back and let this continue, let him continue without the mask being removed.”

Alabama's Republican governor, Kay Ivey, responded: “These allegations are deeply disturbing. I will hold judgment until we know the facts. The people of Alabama deserve to know the truth and will make their own decisions.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/roy-moore-says-forces-evil-behind-report-sexual-contact-with-14-year-old.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 06:39:53 PM »
What kind of a retarded post is this? Who gives a fuck what they said. This a lib think, son. Their usual tactics. Quit diverting lunk head and pay attention  

Ok,

Then who gives a fuck what you say?

See how easy it is to act like a brain dead phony "coach"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 06:42:28 PM »
is straw man 240? they sound the same kinda lol

where is 240 he used to be on gtbig all the time in my times,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 07:06:42 PM »
4 Women Accused Roy Moore Of Sexual Misconduct. GOP Senators Need More Proof.
What would it take, exactly?
By Amanda Terkel
11/09/2017

On Thursday, The Washington Post published a bombshell report with the stories of four women who say that Roy Moore, the Republican nominee in the Alabama Senate race, pursued them sexually when he was in his 30s and they were between the ages of 14 and 18.

All four women are on the record, with their names and photographs appearing in the story.

Leigh Corfman was 14 when she met Moore, who was then a 32-year-old district attorney. At one point, she said, he drove her to his home in the woods and undressed her.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she said she remembered thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.”

The Alabama Senate special election is Dec. 12. Much of the GOP establishment did not back Moore in the primary, but it has largely said it will stand by him for the general election. Some officials have endorsed Moore, while others have simply said they are fine with the outcome if it’s what Republicans in Alabama want.

But there’s no hiding now, with the Washington Post story. Reporters immediately pressed GOP senators to comment on the revelations. While they said the women’s stories sounded horrifying, nearly all of them added a caveat: Moore should step down “if” the allegations are true.

“If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election,” said Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), who chairs the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

“If these allegations are true, there is no place for Roy Moore in the United States Senate,” said Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.).

“If it is true, I don’t think his candidacy is sustainable, but we believe in a presumption of innocence until proven guilty and so I think it’s important for the facts to come out,” Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) told reporters. “It’s not just an allegation, it’s a story. There has to be something more to it so I’m interested in seeing what substantiation there is for the story.”

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) ― who worked to oppose Moore in the primary and did not want him to become the nominee ― said, “If these allegations are true, he must step aside.”

Lissandra Villa ✔ @LissandraVilla
Replying to @LissandraVilla
Sen. Toomey: “All I can say is, if there’s a shred of truth to it, then he needs to step aside.”
9:02 AM - Nov 9, 2017
 4 4 Replies   10 10 Retweets   25 25 likes
It’s not clear what additional evidence Republicans would need in order to completely disavow Moore. Four women are on the record with stories about the former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. Other people back up their stories.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) was one of the few senators to say, unequivocally, that Moore should not be elected.

John McCain ✔ @SenJohnMcCain
The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of.
9:44 AM - Nov 9, 2017
 11,590 11,590 Replies   26,014 26,014 Retweets   81,769 81,769 likes

It’s possible that more senators will join McCain as they digest the news and read the allegations more closely.

And there may be another political calculation in play: Moore was backed by Steve Bannon, the far-right former aide to President Donald Trump who runs Breitbart News. Most GOP senators aren’t happy about Bannon’s attempts to oust many of them from office in his quest to upend the Washington establishment, so losing Moore ― and weakening Bannon ― might not be the worst thing to happen to them. For that reason, they might be willing to throw him overboard.

Then again, many in the GOP establishment didn’t much like Trump either. Yet despite a number of women publicly accusing him of sexual assault, he became president and continues to have the support of his party.

“Trump is president,” said Kate Messervy, 30, a native of Huntsville, Alabama, and a volunteer for the campaign of Doug Jones, Moore’s Democratic opponent in the special election. “Nope, this won’t change Republicans’ minds. Grabbing women by the pussy didn’t sway votes. This won’t sway anyone.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-gop-senators-proof_us_5a04ab07e4b03deac08c0e22?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 07:20:01 PM »
Obviously the only possible "proof" would be if they told someone else about it at the time or at a later date and that person confirmed

The same is exactly true if event happened last week

It's not like you're going to have video tape or eye witnesses

Funny how no Trumptards have any problem believing the allegations against Bill Clinton.

I don't recall Republicans demanding proof from those woman before they would believe their claims

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 07:23:35 PM »
Obviously the only possible "proof" would be if they told someone else about it at the time or at a later date and that person confirmed

The same is exactly true if event happened last week

It's not like you're going to have video tape or eye witnesses

Funny how no Trumptards have any problem believing the allegations against Bill Clinton.

I don't recall Republicans demanding proof from those woman before they would believe their claims

Still waiting for the Ted Cruz mistresses to appear.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 07:34:55 PM »
Excatly. Why are they waiting 38 yrs to come out. Why did they wait unitl now? This guys is an outsider, the swamp dose not want him there. Dems or Rep

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 08:16:00 PM »

And the Cruz love child. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 08:44:53 PM »

why?

will that help you ignore the 4 different women who have come forward and made these claims in writing (with apparently about 30 supporting witnesses in one form or another)

I assume Moore will be suing them

that's what I would do if I were falsely accussed

how about you?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 09:37:34 PM »
The top republicans of Alabama have really strengthened their state's stereotype in the last few years.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 03:03:00 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with what the judge did..

I don't see any proof to what the fascist claim he did..

1,, no video
2,, no audio
3,, you don't know if the girl was truly 14.. she probably was 15 and 11 month or 16 and 4 months and in Alabama Americana back then 16 is age of concent still should be like this today,,
4,, he didn't have sex with her
5,, good for him if he got a blow job she look good.. and I want to see proof she was underage.. to me she look 17 year old.. this is legal in Alabama 1980
6,, where are the whores who complained about president Donald trump? where did those whore disappear to? bck to the loose pusy of their mamas lower tose?
7,, I would actually fuck her too if she was 16 in 1980.. it is legal age and perfectly fine in Alabama 1980
9,, he did not do anything to her its she say he say type of case
10,, fake news media cnn and msnbc need to be sold and broken up,, its being done,, it wont stay like this for ever,,

#civil war : )

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 04:18:01 AM »
It's raining decades-old pedophiles as of late...

My only thoughts on this would be: I don't believe this type of shit just stops, especially when you gain power over the years. Mental illness is amplified by power/wealth.
a

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 08:08:09 AM »
Coach..since we have to prove his didn't do it and it's all a lie, can you prove he didn't? Just for the continuity of the thread.

It sure appears he did do it.

I say fuck him because of his stance on gay rights.
But that's a moral issue...he's got bigger fish to fry now.
Good.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 09:19:06 AM »

Actually these women have been trying for 40 years to speak out.   Its just now that they are finally being believed.  The allegations are not new, Coach.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 09:22:20 AM »

Actually these women have been trying for 40 years to speak out.   Its just now that they are finally being believed.  The allegations are not new, Coach.

How have they been trying?  He has been a public figure for a long time.  They have had plenty of opportunities. 

This kind of stuff is not cool.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 09:29:41 AM »
And the Cruz love child. 

Cruz's dad was involved with Oswald on the JFK assassination.
Trump said it, so it must be true.
Next up, why Bat Boy may move from cave soon.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 09:56:37 AM »

Actually these women have been trying for 40 years to speak out.   Its just now that they are finally being believed.  The allegations are not new, Coach.
Article said that they did not come forward and the Post had to go to them multiple times to get them to say anything if I remember correctly. Way to fishy storyline. In each of the older stories there were no sexual deeds done apart from kissing and none of those women came forward. Weird that Moore took it so far with the youngest but with none of the others.

Also odd that the Post suddenly gets this info when he has gone through many races before. Someone randomly comes up to a reporter and let's them know about four women who do not know each other but apparently all know this person that let the reporter know about them (if it was common gossip then even stranger). Too many holes to condemn the guy without more info. Pretty easy apparently to just go down there and get this just handed to them yet no one else has been able to do that.

Gets her number and the parents don't care as it had to be a home phone so they most likely knew about his calls/probably answered. Guess she could have hid it but just too many holes to me so far.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2017, 10:08:02 AM »
If it is true this was most likely a big "screw you" to the people of Alabama as they probably have been sitting on it.