Author Topic: Roy Moore  (Read 46066 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Roy Moore
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2017, 11:08:47 AM »
Article said that they did not come forward and the Post had to go to them multiple times to get them to say anything if I remember correctly. Way to fishy storyline. In each of the older stories there were no sexual deeds done apart from kissing and none of those women came forward. Weird that Moore took it so far with the youngest but with none of the others.

Also odd that the Post suddenly gets this info when he has gone through many races before. Someone randomly comes up to a reporter and let's them know about four women who do not know each other but apparently all know this person that let the reporter know about them (if it was common gossip then even stranger). Too many holes to condemn the guy without more info. Pretty easy apparently to just go down there and get this just handed to them yet no one else has been able to do that.

Gets her number and the parents don't care as it had to be a home phone so they most likely knew about his calls/probably answered. Guess she could have hid it but just too many holes to me so far.

I was listening to Mark Levin last night and he said the Washington Post reporter overhead someone talking about the allegation and that's how the story started.  Does not pass the smell test IMO.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2017, 11:27:56 AM »
Uh oh...
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2017, 11:39:20 AM »
I'm glad Moore is not dropping out

Staying in means these allegations will continue to be a topic of discussion and hopefully more details will continue to come out

Moore seems exactly like the creepy fundie cracker that would do something like this

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2017, 11:53:26 AM »
I'm glad Moore is not dropping out

Staying in means these allegations will continue to be a topic of discussion and hopefully more details will continue to come out

Moore seems exactly like the creepy fundie cracker that would do something like this

Details such as more lies from liberals? Lets face it, they can't win any other way.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2017, 12:11:17 PM »
Details such as more lies from liberals? Lets face it, they can't win any other way.

what lies

If you're claiming something is a lie then just show your proof

Or, you can apply the same standard that you have for allegations against the Clintons or Obama and just assume the are true

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2017, 12:56:45 PM »
what lies

If you're claiming something is a lie then just show your proof

Or, you can apply the same standard that you have for allegations against the Clintons or Obama and just assume the are true

Considering the history of the lib party getting caught in proven lies, I’d say this would a good bet of another lie. Obama and Clinton. Clinton definitely, and considering the lies that Obama has been caught in, he’s no better than Clinton. Now for you. Proven Moore is a pedo like the left claim.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2017, 01:09:21 PM »
Considering the history of the lib party getting caught in proven lies, I’d say this would a good bet of another lie. Obama and Clinton. Clinton definitely, and considering the lies that Obama has been caught in, he’s no better than Clinton. Now for you. Proven Moore is a pedo like the left claim.

Republicans have been caught in more lies that Dems (see how easy it is to spew partisan bullshit)

I have very little doubt that Moore is guilty of these allegations and probably even more (which is why I'm glad he's not dropping out)

The longer he stays around the more woman will show up

BTW - I have no doubt Republican voters in Alabama will have no problem voting for a pederast

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2017, 02:06:48 PM »

do you consider the history of the conservative party/President getting caught in proven lies, or just the left? Asking for a friend

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2017, 02:11:21 PM »
I was listening to Mark Levin last night and he said the Washington Post reporter overhead someone talking about the allegation and that's how the story started.  Does not pass the smell test IMO.

Well if "the great one" declared it so, screaming  on his radio show  ::)

Politics aside, the sex molestation charges seem credible and I suspect more girls were molested by Judge Roy.
We'll see?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2017, 02:17:21 PM »
Well if "the great one" declared it so, screaming  on his radio show  ::)

Politics aside, the sex molestation charges seem credible and I suspect more girls were molested by Judge Roy.
We'll see?

No, he wasn't screaming.   ::)

No, the nearly 40-year-old allegation does not seem credible.  We're not going to see anything.  Impossible to prove or disprove this kind of allegation. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2017, 02:20:32 PM »
Another Dem lie. Four weeks from an election dude had ran in elections for almost 40 years with nothing and all of the sudden the pond scum libs pull the pedo card....shoot yourselves.

I dunno Coach, this charge seems credible.
On a serious note, and politics aside, it's a sad story if it does bring him down.
He's always been a man of deep rooted moral guidelines and wouldn't compromise his faith.

However, IF it's true about him molesting a 14 yr old girl, he deserves it, sad as it may be.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2017, 02:25:59 PM »
No, he wasn't screaming.   ::)

No, the nearly 40-year-old allegation does not seem credible.  We're not going to see anything.  Impossible to prove or disprove this kind of allegation.  

In my view there is two very distinct aspects to this charge:
1. Purely political    2 criminal

You're right, since this happened 40 years ago it may be near impossible to convict him of a sex crime.
BUT, if enough people in 'Bama believe her story, he's sunk as an politician.
I think we should let the man run and allow him to defend himself as he chooses .

OK serious question:
Would you be willing to give a liberal democrat the same "benefit of the doubt" ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2017, 02:33:18 PM »
In my view their is two very distinct aspects to this charge:
1. Purely political    2 criminal

You're right, since this happened 40 years ago it may be near impossible to convict him of a sex crime.
BUT, if enough people in 'Bama believe her story, he's sunk as an politician.
I think we should let the man run and allow him to defend himself as he chooses .

OK serious question:
Would you be willing to give a liberal democrat the same "benefit of the doubt" ?

There is one aspect to this story:  dirty politics. 

A very distinct pattern.  They did the same thing to Justice Clarence Thomas and then-candidate Trump.

Regarding your pretty dumb question:  I give the benefit of the doubt to anyone who is accused of something that allegedly happened 30 or 40 years ago. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2017, 02:38:53 PM »

A very distinct pattern.  They did the same thing to Justice Clarence Thomas and then-candidate Trump.

Regarding your pretty dumb question:  I give the benefit of the doubt to anyone who is accused of something that allegedly happened 30 or 40 years ago. 

Ok, fair enough. We'll see what happens.

I'm dumb, but I've concluded you don't like me.
I don't like you either, so we'll call it even.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2017, 02:41:44 PM »
Ok, fair enough. We'll see what happens.

I'm dumb, but I've concluded you don't like me.
I don't like you either, so we'll call it even.

I didn't call you dumb.  I called your question dumb. 

I don't dislike you.  I don't even know you.  I just think you're a troll.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2017, 02:44:48 PM »
I didn't call you dumb.  I called your question dumb. 

I don't dislike you.  I don't even know you.  I just think you're a troll.

Ok, but I still don't like you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2017, 02:46:57 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2017, 02:59:27 PM »

"They" = Anita Hill and I have no doubt she was telling the truth

so your definition of "dirty tricks" must be referring to someone telling the truth

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2017, 03:25:42 PM »
Titchuba and Goode Proctor told me they signed their souls away in the devil's black book.  ::) ::)

This is a field test by the DNC to see how they affect elections in today's climate.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2017, 05:22:10 PM »
Titchuba and Goode Proctor told me they signed their souls away in the devil's black book.  ::) ::)

This is a field test by the DNC to see how they affect elections in today's climate.
You tend to be funny Yamcha but the overall conservative view points here are having an affect on my politics
I find most of them so ignorant and bitter, I don't want to have anything to do with them.
In simple terms, if this is how the avg Trump voter thinks, I want to be on the other side against it.

Thanks to this forum, I've become a lot prouder of my '16 Hillary vote and moving towards the dems.
A few more weeks of reading the pro-Trump rhetoric of this forum will have me fantasizing about a threesome w/ San Fran Nancy and Pochahontis. ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2017, 06:57:36 PM »
Moore did not perform well on Hannity today. Sounds like he did date teenagers as he used the ol' "can't remember" excuse but denied all with the youngest accuser.

So maybe getting it half right is enough to knock him out as in todays society it is pretty weird for a thirty year old to be dating that young. Of course on Getbig we have lots of older fellows that brag about dating/flirting with 20 year olds so maybe it won't matter to some....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2017, 07:01:48 PM »
Moore did not perform well on Hannity today.

If he did then he should drop out.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2017, 08:15:27 PM »
No, he wasn't screaming.   ::)

No, the nearly 40-year-old allegation does not seem credible.  We're not going to see anything.  Impossible to prove or disprove this kind of allegation. 

why does it not seem credible. sincere question

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2017, 08:18:47 PM »
If he did then he should drop out.

so you're on the record saying if "he did not perform well on Hannity he should drop out"?

I listened to his "performance" and I felt he was trying to be honest

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2017, 08:20:57 PM »
so you're on the record saying if "he did not perform well on Hannity he should drop out"?

I listened to his "performance" and I felt he was trying to be honest

Shut up stupid.