Author Topic: Roy Moore  (Read 45814 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Roy Moore
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2017, 05:01:16 PM »
And the rats start jumping ship.  At this point I can see him winning the election and then getting expelled by the Senate.  Another victory for gutter politics.

Roy Moore fights new sexual assault accusations as woman claims abuse at 16

By Nicole Darrah   | Fox News

New accuser: Roy Moore assaulted me when I was a teen
Second woman accuses Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct when she was a minor.

Another woman in Alabama stepped forward Monday claiming that U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore groped her and attempted to push her head toward his “crotch” when she was 16, delivering a statement to the media moments after the Republican called the accusations against him a “witch hunt.”

Beverly Young Nelson spoke out Monday alongside attorney Gloria Allred, alleging that when she was working as a waitress in Alabama, Moore — then the district attorney for Etowah County — touched her in his car behind the restaurant where she worked.

ROY MOORE BLASTS MCCONNELL, WAPO, AS CALLS TO LEAVE SENATE RACE GROW

In a statement sent out ahead of Monday’s news conference, Moore’s campaign stated that the allegations were part of a “witch hunt against a man who has had an impeccable career for over 30 years and has always been known as a man of high character.”

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
 Kelly Terez @kellyterez
New Roy Moore accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, has a note in her yearbook allegedly from Roy Moore: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas’ Christmas 1977 Love, Roy Moore D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House”
10:07 AM - Nov 13, 2017
 34 34 Replies   9 9 Retweets   4 4 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The statement continued, “Let it be understood: the truth will come forward, we will pursue all legal options against these false claims and Judge Moore will be vindicated.”

Less than an hour after Nelson spoke, the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Sen. Cory Gardner, said he believed those who have spoken out against Moore, “proving he is unfit to serve in the United States Senate and he should not run for office.” Gardner added that if Moore wins the election, “the Senate should vote to expel him, because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate.”

ROY MOORE SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS CONDEMNED BY GROWING NUMBER OF REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS

Nelson alleged that Moore, under the premise of giving her a ride home from her shift at the Old Hickory House in Gadsden, parked his car behind the restaurant, and allegedly started to put “his hands on my breasts” when she was a teenager.

Nelson said she tried to escape from Moore’s car, but he locked the doors and allegedly put his hands on her neck and tried to force her head “on his crotch.”

Republican senator from Louisiana says that as a judge and a man of faith Roy Moore has 'certain standard to live to,' thinks it would be better if someone replaced him in the race for Alabama Senate seat.
Video
Why Sen. Bill Cassidy can no longer support Roy Moore

Nelson said she tried to fight Moore off as he tried to remove her shirt. Becoming visibly emotional, Nelson said: “I thought he was going to rape me.”

Nelson added that before she got out of the car, Moore gave up his sexual advances, and told her, “You’re just a child. I am the district attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this — no one will ever believe you.”

She also said that Moore would frequent the restaurant — and would twirl her waist-length hair when she walked past.

Nelson is the fifth woman to accuse Moore of sexual misconduct. The Washington Post reported Thursday that he initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl in 1979, which Moore said was “completely false.”

Nelson told reporters both she and her husband are strong supporters of President Donald Trump, and that this has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans, but rather her experiences with Moore from her teenage years.

ALABAMA PASTOR DEFENDS EMBATTLED US SENATE CANDIDATE ROY MOORE

To further prove her connection with Moore, Nelson displayed her high school yearbook signed by Moore: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas’ Christmas 1977 Love, Roy Moore D.A. 12-22-77.”

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell earlier in the day called for Moore to “step aside” in the Senate race against Democrat Doug Jones, and acknowledged the possibility of a write-in candidate.

Meanwhile, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., who had previously tweeted that the candidate “should immediately step aside,” said that Moore shouldn’t be allowed to sit in the Senate and that he should be expelled or not seated “by any means possible.”

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, rescinded his endorsement, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said that “if you win, you lose,” and tweeted that he also thinks Moore should step aside. He added: “If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore.”

Republican Alabama Senator, Richard Shelby, said Monday that Moore should seriously consider removing himself from the race, and Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, withdrew his support of Moore, saying: "I can't urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign in the face of these charges" and called the allegations against Moore "criminal conduct."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/roy-moore-fights-new-sexual-assault-accusations-as-woman-claims-abuse-at-16.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2017, 05:03:31 PM »
Another high tech lynching. 

yeah, a woman accusing Moore of molesting her when she was 14 is just like a lynching

Maybe I'll post some lynching photos so we can all get a visual of how these two are so similar

FYI  - Anita Hill told the truth and Clarence Thomas lied and apparently that was just like a lynching too (only it was a black woman lynching a black man)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2017, 05:04:18 PM »
And the rats start jumping ship.  At this point I can see him winning the election and then getting expelled by the Senate.  Another victory for gutter politics.

Roy Moore fights new sexual assault accusations as woman claims abuse at 16

By Nicole Darrah   | Fox News

New accuser: Roy Moore assaulted me when I was a teen
Second woman accuses Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct when she was a minor.

Another woman in Alabama stepped forward Monday claiming that U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore groped her and attempted to push her head toward his “crotch” when she was 16, delivering a statement to the media moments after the Republican called the accusations against him a “witch hunt.”

Beverly Young Nelson spoke out Monday alongside attorney Gloria Allred, alleging that when she was working as a waitress in Alabama, Moore — then the district attorney for Etowah County — touched her in his car behind the restaurant where she worked.

ROY MOORE BLASTS MCCONNELL, WAPO, AS CALLS TO LEAVE SENATE RACE GROW

In a statement sent out ahead of Monday’s news conference, Moore’s campaign stated that the allegations were part of a “witch hunt against a man who has had an impeccable career for over 30 years and has always been known as a man of high character.”

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
 Kelly Terez @kellyterez
New Roy Moore accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, has a note in her yearbook allegedly from Roy Moore: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas’ Christmas 1977 Love, Roy Moore D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House”
10:07 AM - Nov 13, 2017
 34 34 Replies   9 9 Retweets   4 4 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The statement continued, “Let it be understood: the truth will come forward, we will pursue all legal options against these false claims and Judge Moore will be vindicated.”

Less than an hour after Nelson spoke, the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Sen. Cory Gardner, said he believed those who have spoken out against Moore, “proving he is unfit to serve in the United States Senate and he should not run for office.” Gardner added that if Moore wins the election, “the Senate should vote to expel him, because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate.”

ROY MOORE SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS CONDEMNED BY GROWING NUMBER OF REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS

Nelson alleged that Moore, under the premise of giving her a ride home from her shift at the Old Hickory House in Gadsden, parked his car behind the restaurant, and allegedly started to put “his hands on my breasts” when she was a teenager.

Nelson said she tried to escape from Moore’s car, but he locked the doors and allegedly put his hands on her neck and tried to force her head “on his crotch.”

Republican senator from Louisiana says that as a judge and a man of faith Roy Moore has 'certain standard to live to,' thinks it would be better if someone replaced him in the race for Alabama Senate seat.
Video
Why Sen. Bill Cassidy can no longer support Roy Moore

Nelson said she tried to fight Moore off as he tried to remove her shirt. Becoming visibly emotional, Nelson said: “I thought he was going to rape me.”

Nelson added that before she got out of the car, Moore gave up his sexual advances, and told her, “You’re just a child. I am the district attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this — no one will ever believe you.”

She also said that Moore would frequent the restaurant — and would twirl her waist-length hair when she walked past.

Nelson is the fifth woman to accuse Moore of sexual misconduct. The Washington Post reported Thursday that he initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl in 1979, which Moore said was “completely false.”

Nelson told reporters both she and her husband are strong supporters of President Donald Trump, and that this has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans, but rather her experiences with Moore from her teenage years.

ALABAMA PASTOR DEFENDS EMBATTLED US SENATE CANDIDATE ROY MOORE

To further prove her connection with Moore, Nelson displayed her high school yearbook signed by Moore: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas’ Christmas 1977 Love, Roy Moore D.A. 12-22-77.”

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell earlier in the day called for Moore to “step aside” in the Senate race against Democrat Doug Jones, and acknowledged the possibility of a write-in candidate.

Meanwhile, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., who had previously tweeted that the candidate “should immediately step aside,” said that Moore shouldn’t be allowed to sit in the Senate and that he should be expelled or not seated “by any means possible.”

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, rescinded his endorsement, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said that “if you win, you lose,” and tweeted that he also thinks Moore should step aside. He added: “If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore.”

Republican Alabama Senator, Richard Shelby, said Monday that Moore should seriously consider removing himself from the race, and Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, withdrew his support of Moore, saying: "I can't urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign in the face of these charges" and called the allegations against Moore "criminal conduct."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/roy-moore-fights-new-sexual-assault-accusations-as-woman-claims-abuse-at-16.html

yeah, it's pathetic that they don't want to defend a pederast

At least Moore can depend on people like you to defend him

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2017, 05:16:41 PM »
Is Ted Cruz still exempt from the wrath of Bannon now that Cruz has retracted his endorsement of Roy Moore?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2017, 02:51:57 AM »
Is Ted Cruz still exempt from the wrath of Bannon now that Cruz has retracted his endorsement of Roy Moore?

not until his love child come forth with that DC mistress sex tape
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2017, 11:08:06 AM »
Has Trump spoke out recently on Moore and his accusers? He can't possibly speak out against Moore or suggest he step down based on his own history. Well, I guess he could...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2017, 11:16:18 AM »
Now Hannity is trying to backpedal

Countdown to Beach Bum joining this so called high tech lying of Moore and trying to pretend he was undecided the entire time

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2017, 11:25:33 AM »
Has Trump spoke out recently on Moore and his accusers? He can't possibly speak out against Moore or suggest he step down based on his own history. Well, I guess he could...

When you've confessed to grabbing pussy, you have to be a pussy, when others do the same. ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2017, 11:32:46 AM »
Now Hannity is trying to backpedal

Countdown to Beach Bum joining this so called high tech lying of Moore and trying to pretend he was undecided the entire time

While Hannity often jumps to conclusions when it is about a Democrat, it's refreshing to see him and many Republican politicians calling for Moore to step down

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2017, 11:44:40 AM »
While Hannity often jumps to conclusions when it is about a Democrat, it's refreshing to see him and many Republican politicians calling for Moore to step down

Gotta love this line from Hannity

"If you watch this program regularly you know that I do not and will never rush to judgement"

I bet he actually believes this bullshit claim he made (I suspect some of our most judgmental posters also believe this about themselves)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2017, 11:46:56 AM »
Gotta love this line from Hannity

"If you watch this program regularly you know that I do not and will never rush to judgement"

I bet he actually believes this bullshit claim he made (I suspect some of our most judgmental posters also believe this about themselves)

You can watch his show for 5 minutes and know that ain't true

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2017, 11:54:45 AM »
You can watch his show for 5 minutes and know that ain't true

yep, I'm sure even Hannity viewers/fans laughed their ass off when they heard him say that

the reason they tune in is to hear his sanctimonious judgmental rants

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2017, 12:05:04 PM »
I hope that all those in congress, etc. that are known sexual harassers, etc. will get expelled and named (they won't). Pretty embarrassing that they need mandatory training. Ryan, McConnell need to go as this appears to be a known problem. Also all others who knew about it and did nothing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2017, 03:11:37 PM »
Another accuser comes forward

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/new_roy_moore_accuser_he_didnt.html

Poor Roy Moore - just another victim of "gutter politics"

Why are these woman dragging poor innocent Roy Moore into the gutter

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2017, 07:16:58 PM »
its not even his signature or hand writing on that leter,,

not only your generation is fucked up and disgusting beyond belief aka generation nothingness.. weak.. beta.. iphone dependent.. but! the generations mamas.. aka generation x are bunch of whores.. lieing! whores,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2017, 08:23:47 PM »
its not even his signature or hand writing on that leter,,

not only your generation is fucked up and disgusting beyond belief aka generation nothingness.. weak.. beta.. iphone dependent.. but! the generations mamas.. aka generation x are bunch of whores.. lieing! whores,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Your qualifications as a handwriting expert?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2017, 08:58:47 PM »
if he put it out there.. you can rest assure tht its not his,, he would never say ths things unless it was truly not his,, I believe him and now its time to test it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2017, 05:25:53 AM »

Why are these woman dragging poor innocent Roy Moore into the gutter

answer: Because he dragged them behind the Gadsen Mall when they were girls?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2017, 06:33:26 AM »
^ you mean adults? 16 is adult in Alabama Americana,, and he didn't drag anyone,, they cant even provide the postcard or year book,, this is straight out fascist Americana at its best,,

18 is adult in most places around the world,, 16 is adult in some places around the world

he didnt touch them either at 16 nor at 18.. look deeper into this girls.. you wil find deep ugly power driven fascist deep state behind,,

30 40 years he passed so many tests and so many positions and so much scrutiny along the years.. these lies never came up,, it only come whn someone want attention and America is the place for ths type of attention whoring to happen,,

prove he touched them first..

and then prove they were not adults if he even dated them.. which again is simply doubtful,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2017, 07:02:30 AM »
I hope that all those in congress, etc. that are known sexual harassers, etc. will get expelled and named (they won't). Pretty embarrassing that they need mandatory training. Ryan, McConnell need to go as this appears to be a known problem. Also all others who knew about it and did nothing.

I guess Bill Clinton and current Pres Donald Trump will have a bi-partisan effort to
exempt all Presidents from this training. :D

" Let he who grabs the first pussy..."

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2017, 06:55:28 PM »
if he put it out there.. you can rest assure tht its not his,, he would never say ths things unless it was truly not his,, I believe him and now its time to test it,,

gh15 approved
Correct they copied his signature that wasn't even his.  Because they put DA behind his name, and that was the initials of the person who worked for him and would sign his name for him then but her DA initials behind it, so they know she signed it not him.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2017, 07:44:15 PM »
Correct they copied his signature that wasn't even his.  Because they put DA behind his name, and that was the initials of the person who worked for him and would sign his name for him then but her DA initials behind it, so they know she signed it not him.

Was he a D. A. at the time of the signing? While it could be a plausible explanation, it's not uncommon for District Attorneys to us D.A. to signify District Attorney

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2017, 08:02:12 PM »

Was he a D. A. at the time of the signing? While it could be a plausible explanation, it's not uncommon for District Attorneys to us D.A. to signify District Attorney
I know that is what is so funny the media jumped on this thinking he was cocky to sign a yearbook and put DA behind his name.  He never did that before only the lady who worked in his office did this.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2017, 09:57:28 PM »
I know that is what is so funny the media jumped on this thinking he was cocky to sign a yearbook and put DA behind his name.  He never did that before only the lady who worked in his office did this.

If you're position is that he never signed anything followed by D. A. then I agree with your assessment. If tomorrow there is evidence is often signed things D.A I'm sure you will agree with mine