Author Topic: Roy Moore  (Read 46082 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Roy Moore
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2017, 08:35:38 AM »
 It’s from an ABC News interview. I guess they realize that eventually they were going to get called on this and had to come clean. The reporter of course was trying to minimize the issue by saying that the message was all Roy Moore. Come on.

But, hey, this is no different from Al Franken except that one had photographic evidence against him and the other has a forged yearbook.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2017, 08:54:21 AM »
Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook
Breitbart ^ | December 8, 2017 | John Nolte
Posted on 12/8/2017, 11:16:28 AM by Trump20162020

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

And in yet another blow to the credibility of ABC News, the disgraced, left-wing network downplayed the bombshell by presenting this admission of forgery as adding “notes” to the inscription.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Come on now.....the entire Sheriff's Dept commented that they had to chase him out of schools and malls.  The only credibility issue is Roy Moore. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2017, 08:56:59 AM »

Come on now.....the entire Sheriff's Dept commented that they had to chase him out of schools and malls.  The only credibility issue is Roy Moore. 

Would you hit it ? Lol.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2017, 08:58:22 AM »

The only credibility issue is Roy Moore. 
So you are saying she didn't lie even though she just admitted she did? Weird. Come on now.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »
So you are saying she didn't lie even though she just admitted she did? Weird. Come on now.

I never cared what the whores said....but when the Sheriff goes out and talks about his activities, its pretty damning.  He's still going to be elected anyway
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2017, 09:42:36 AM »

I never cared what the whores said....but when the Sheriff goes out and talks about his activities, its pretty damning.  He's still going to be elected anyway

kind of said how pathetic and far left and deranged libfags and democrat perverts are they they cant beat a boob like moore no? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2017, 02:58:58 PM »
Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook
Breitbart ^ | December 8, 2017 | John Nolte
Posted on 12/8/2017, 11:16:28 AM by Trump20162020

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

And in yet another blow to the credibility of ABC News, the disgraced, left-wing network downplayed the bombshell by presenting this admission of forgery as adding “notes” to the inscription.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

:o  Well.  There goes her credibility.  Glad this was Gloria Allred's client.   :)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2017, 03:23:17 PM »
Trump stumping for him today. Trump lands on right side of the issue even when he didn't originally back him.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2017, 07:22:39 PM »
It’s from an ABC News interview. I guess they realize that eventually they were going to get called on this and had to come clean. The reporter of course was trying to minimize the issue by saying that the message was all Roy Moore. Come on.

But, hey, this is no different from Al Franken except that one had photographic evidence against him and the other has a forged yearbook.

Forged?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2017, 07:23:43 PM »
:o  Well.  There goes her credibility.  Glad this was Gloria Allred's client.   :)

You realize she didn't +admit+ to any such thing and Fox had to retract their story?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2017, 07:33:04 PM »
All contrived leftist hit job

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2017, 11:59:01 AM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fox-news-amends-erroneous-story-claiming-roy-moore-accuser-forged-yearbook-signature/article/2642983

And? It still doesn't change anything and Allred still won't hand over the yearbook, so this is meaningless. You're trying too hard and keep coming up short.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2017, 03:54:29 PM »
No matter how you slice it, doesn’t reflect very well on Alabama. Confirms all the old time stereotypes in the eyes of most in the rest of the nation.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2017, 04:15:48 PM »
And? It still doesn't change anything and Allred still won't hand over the yearbook, so this is meaningless. You're trying too hard and keep coming up short.

Coach let me ask you, IF independent handwriting experts confirmed it was his signature, would it change your view? If you lived in Alabama would you still vote for Moore?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2017, 04:35:57 PM »
Coach let me ask you, IF independent handwriting experts confirmed it was his signature, would it change your view? If you lived in Alabama would you still vote for Moore?
Not following the story too closely, but what if he did sign her yearbook? How does that prove sexual assault? If I remember right, it was 1977? WTF?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2017, 08:11:24 PM »
Not following the story too closely, but what if he did sign her yearbook? How does that prove sexual assault? If I remember right, it was 1977? WTF?

9 women have similar stories. He has gone on record saying he never met any of them. Seems to me, a signed yearbook would be an important clue on who's telling the truth. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2017, 11:47:03 PM »
this week we shall see how bad Hussein Obama social and cultural destruction truly is.. if this judge.. respectable! judge.. with morals and good fella.. is not in the senat.. elected comfortably.. then we know generation nothingness neo fascist movment is in total control socially and culturally,,

we shall see..

i hope that once he wins.. he celebrate with a 3 sum.. he and his best friend fuckign a whore of their choice.. one in the mouth and one from behind.. for good ole times to compensate for all the uglys he had to deal with in his younger years,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2017, 06:46:46 AM »
He has gone on record saying he never met any of them.  
No, he hasn't.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2017, 07:16:00 AM »
I haven’t been rooting this hard for someone to win since Trump. A Moore victory should really cause liberal heads to explode.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2017, 08:00:58 AM »
You realize she didn't +admit+ to any such thing and Fox had to retract their story?

She initially claimed Moore wrote everything in the yearbook.  Now she admits she wrote part of it.  That's forgery, so not sure why anyone needed to clarify anything, unless they claimed she forged all of it.  Talk about hair splitting . . . .

Her credibility is destroyed. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2017, 09:16:41 AM »
She initially claimed Moore wrote everything in the yearbook.  Now she admits she wrote part of it.  That's forgery, so not sure why anyone needed to clarify anything, unless they claimed she forged all of it.  Talk about hair splitting . . . .

Her credibility is destroyed. 

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moore-now-claims-he-knows-none-of-his-accusers-contradicting-his-earlier-defenses/article/2642549

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2017, 10:03:02 AM »

The entire story is bullshit so this hypothetical isn't worth answering.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2017, 10:04:03 AM »
9 women have similar stories. He has gone on record saying he never met any of them. Seems to me, a signed yearbook would be an important clue on who's telling the truth. 

After 40 years they all come out now. Let know about that one Sherlock

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2017, 10:38:59 AM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moore-now-claims-he-knows-none-of-his-accusers-contradicting-his-earlier-defenses/article/2642549
Didn't see/know this. The people are stuck in a hard place. I personally don't think he did anything in regards to sexual molestation/assault, etc. towards the women but do believe he dated some of them in their late teens.