Author Topic: Roy Moore  (Read 45826 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Roy Moore
« Reply #175 on: December 12, 2017, 11:43:31 PM »
Proof?

Facts, of course. Forgot how passionate you were about truth and whatnot.

Seems ol' Roy frequented some satanic pizza joint in DC, where he was busting adolescent hymens at an alarming rate. Wiki uncovered some of his coded pedotalk in the Hillary dump, which included correspondence with the filthy Podestas, the Illuminati, and several high-level CIA lizards, who handled the trafficking end. Snopes's sympathetic "debunking" cleared dozens and dozens of vile Democrats, but they hung the lone Republican out to dry. He also murdered several babies in the basement. Some sorta ritualistic sacrifice, turns out.

100% true, all of it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #176 on: December 13, 2017, 05:58:08 AM »
Moore... LOL.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 13, 2017, 06:23:56 AM »
I can easily see (and have posted before) the republicans being beaten soundly in the midterms due to republicans getting sick of voting and then them not doing anything plus the constant high of emotions of the Democratic Party being told they have to vote or everyone will die, etc.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #178 on: December 13, 2017, 06:27:16 AM »
this is the reason I didn't comment and said he would win..

fox news had him behind by 10 percent.. and from the field we were told in the white house that he was bleeding,, i did want him to win but the control.. the social and cultural control as i said on here before a day ago.. the social and cultural control of the fake news media and deep state complex over America is still too strong,, it may very well end up with a legit civil war,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I give credit where it’s due. Dems did a good job of getting out the vote especially blacks. That’s why Jones won. Moore was pretty much absent in the last week and it ended up costing him.

I can easily see (and have posted before) the republicans being beaten soundly in the midterms due to republicans getting sick of voting and then them not doing anything plus the constant high of emotions of the Democratic Party being told they have to vote or everyone will die, etc.

I can see the Dems  picking up a few seats in Congress but nothing substantial. Many of the open seats are in states that Trump won. This election was somewhat of an aberration simply because you had an extremely flawed candidate. I imagine it was tough for people in Alabama to get to enthusiastic about him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #179 on: December 13, 2017, 06:30:26 AM »
Moore was a clown and a goober.   A weirdo but would have been a reliable GOP vote.  FAIL

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 13, 2017, 07:26:33 AM »
Moore was a clown and a goober.   A weirdo but would have been a reliable GOP vote.  FAIL

Repub tears, i love it :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #181 on: December 13, 2017, 07:45:52 AM »

You’re kind always projects its own qualities on other people. Some of us take a loss in stride dust ourselves off and move forward. I understand this type of mentality is a foreign concept to you.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 13, 2017, 07:47:33 AM »
That doesn't even make sense in relation to how he posted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2017, 08:24:29 AM »

What are you talking about? 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2017, 08:48:17 AM »

What are you talking about? 

This is how they react to a loss so they think everybody else reacts the same way:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 13, 2017, 10:23:29 AM »
This is how they react to a loss so they think everybody else reacts the same way:

Repubs ran a clown and lost.  Democrats run equally bad candidates and win and lose.   Repubs have to pick better candidates.  These fagflakes are so invested in everything anti-trump its ridiculous

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 13, 2017, 10:35:26 AM »
I'm surprised he survived it to the election to be honest. Lots of media coverage and plotting going on.... After the forged yearbook you have to ask yourself what the hell was going on down there?

good example of political bias. It was clear that she added the date and location. She said as much. The message and signature was proven to be Moore's or at least concluded to be Moores by a former FBI documents expert. The report is on line if you care to read it. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 13, 2017, 10:39:22 AM »
ironically, ANY other candidate that ran against Moore and lost, would have beaten Jones. I hope the republicans learn from this and pick more palatable candidates

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #188 on: December 13, 2017, 10:54:38 AM »
good example of political bias. It was clear that she added the date and location. She said as much. The message and signature was proven to be Moore's or at least concluded to be Moores by a former FBI documents expert. The report is on line if you care to read it. 

A good example of political bias is failing to acknowledge that she forged part of the yearbook entry, lied about it, then came clean.  This is all online if you care to read it.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2017, 10:55:39 AM »
A successful high tech lynching.  The Washington Post reporter is probably going to win a Pulitzer Prize.

I guess Jones keeps the seat warm till 2018? 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2017, 10:56:30 AM »
ironically, ANY other candidate that ran against Moore and lost, would have beaten Jones. I hope the republicans learn from this and pick more palatable candidates

I give the credit to the Democratic strategists. They saw they had a Republican candidate with unenthusiastic support which might affect white voter turnout. So, they made a huge effort to get out the black vote. It worked.

Bill Mitchell is usually a pretty sharp pollster but he couldn’t understand why there were these big blocks of votes coming in seemingly all for Jones. It was the black counties which voted 95% for him.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2017, 10:58:07 AM »
I give the credit to the Democratic strategist. They saw they had a Republican candidate with unenthusiastic support which might affect white voter turnout. So, they made a huge effort to get out the black vote. It worked.

Bill Mitchell is usually a pretty sharp pollster but he couldn’t understand why there were these big blocks of votes coming in seemingly all for Jones. It was the black counties which voted 95% for him.

the 20,000 write in votes were not democratic voters. That made the difference. There were 20,000 Republicans that couldn't bring themselves to vote in such a turd. Kudos to them

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2017, 10:59:20 AM »
That's rich.. 7% of black male voters voted for a guy who thought we were better off during slavery...  :)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
the 20,000 write in votes were not democratic voters. That made the difference. There were 20,000 Republicans that couldn't bring themselves to vote in such a turd. Kudos to them

Without the black vote, Moore would’ve won easily. It would not have been close.

This is why the Democratic Party panders to blacks to such an absurd extent. It’s almost a guaranteed 10% every election. If that were to change to even 60/40, Dems would never win.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2017, 11:23:58 AM »
Without the black vote, Moore would’ve won easily. It would not have been close.

This is why the Democratic Party panders to blacks to such an absurd extent. It’s almost a guaranteed 10% every election. If that were to change to even 60/40, Dems would never win.

Getting free crap for a lifetime is a pretty good bargain to just have to vote once and awhile. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2017, 12:05:25 PM »
Getting free crap for a lifetime is a pretty good bargain to just have to vote once and awhile.  

It’s also that blacks are disproportionately represented in government jobs. Democrats are also the party of big government.

I recommend following a few left wing sites on Twitter. You really get the feel for the party line. Daily Kos is cannonizing blacks for bringing home the big win. Meanwhile all of the predominantly black cities in Alabama have some of the highest crime rates in the country.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2017, 03:34:21 PM »
Im still waiting for my free stuff in the mail. Am I doing something wrong? ???

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
Repubs ran a clown and lost.  Democrats run equally bad candidates and win and lose.   Repubs have to pick better candidates.  These fagflakes are so invested in everything anti-trump its ridiculous

Excuses excuses :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2017, 05:20:02 PM »
That doesn't even make sense in relation to how he posted.

That's because you are stupid.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2017, 01:44:02 AM »

moore would win 2-3 points if generation x whores would stay home like they usually do.. and if their daughters were not a-sexual neo fascist "feminists"

this is the deasease.. this is wht we need to get rid off.. so while roy moore was little kookoo in his colourful image and style.. but was never proven to be sexual predator.. and wil never be proven.. while roy moore was a little kookoo portrayed.. others after him will learn how to destroy these neo fascism.. because they will see that if they don't destroy it............. it! destroys! them!

gh15 approved
fallen angel