Author Topic: Roy Moore  (Read 45817 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Roy Moore
« Reply #200 on: December 14, 2017, 09:33:53 AM »
the 20,000 write in votes were not democratic voters. That made the difference. There were 20,000 Republicans that couldn't bring themselves to vote in such a turd. Kudos to them
Speaking of which I thought I saw a headline yesterday about them allowing convicted felons to register and vote in this election. True?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: December 14, 2017, 10:21:32 AM »
Speaking of which I thought I saw a headline yesterday about them allowing convicted felons to register and vote in this election. True?

doubt it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #202 on: December 14, 2017, 10:49:50 AM »

Maybe you're thinking of Virginia?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: December 14, 2017, 01:27:29 PM »
Maybe you're thinking of Virginia?
I saw it in several places too. Not sure if it was from one of those sites that are the right sides equivalent to CNN though.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 14, 2017, 01:32:09 PM »

I can see the Dems  picking up a few seats in Congress but nothing substantial. Many of the open seats are in states that Trump won. This election was somewhat of an aberration simply because you had an extremely flawed candidate. I imagine it was tough for people in Alabama to get to enthusiastic about him.
The big fear from my end is that I do believe that democrats/liberals do outnumber the other side due to schooling, media,  etc. over the years. Didn't think too much about the loss in Virginia (governor) but heard today that the Republican candidate had the most votes ever for a republican candidate and still lost. That's not a good sign.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2017, 02:52:19 PM »
The big fear from my end is that I do believe that democrats/liberals do outnumber the other side due to schooling, media,  etc. over the years. Didn't think too much about the loss in Virginia (governor) but heard today that the Republican candidate had the most votes ever for a republican candidate and still lost. That's not a good sign.

Similar story about how the Republicans redistricted Alabama to insure during normal elections, even if a Democratic candidate got the same turn out Jones did, Republicans would win. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 14, 2017, 06:56:55 PM »
Similar story about how the Republicans redistricted Alabama to insure during normal elections, even if a Democratic candidate got the same turn out Jones did, Republicans would win. 
My point was that all else being equal I simply think there are more democrats then republicans if I was unclear/rambling with my other post. To your point, that advantage works in most cases but not in some others.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #207 on: December 15, 2017, 12:41:00 AM »
roy moore pay the price of neo fascism.. it is small price in the south.. its not such a big deal.. dug jones wont be any diferent and if he is he will be defeated very soon since he will need to run again,,

republicrats didn't help moore.. they left him to be eaten by neo fascism..

in the end of the day this didn't hurt the president brand.. not even one bit.. it was all roy moore thingy which was faulty candidate to begin with but should! have been elected becaue he done nothing wrong.. and nothing will be proven becaue its bunch of balonie like the rest of the males who are being dragged by the neo fascist whores of the first quarter of the 21st century

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2017, 10:13:48 AM »
He needs to give it up already.

Moore says he took polygraph after election to confirm accusations were false
BY OLIVIA BEAVERS - 12/28/17

Republican Roy Moore says he completed a lie detector test after the Alabama Senate election concluded to prove the allegations of sexual misconduct are untrue as he seeks to challenge his loss to Democrat Doug Jones.

"Also provided in the complaint is an affidavit from Judge Roy Moore stating that he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false," Moore's campaign said in a Wednesday press release.

In a reliably Republican state, Moore's campaign became rocked by multiple allegations of sexual misconduct. Several women accused the former Alabama Supreme Court chief justice of touching them sexually when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s.

One woman says she was 14 years old when Moore touched her sexually. Another accuser said Moore assaulted her when she was 16 years old, pushing her head toward his crotch in a locked car.

Moore, who has repeatedly denied the allegations, has defiantly refused to concede in the Senate race — despite President Trump urging him to accept the results.

Moore submitted an election complaint late Wednesday alleging potential voter fraud that could have impacted the results enough to tip the race toward his opponent.

The court filing comes hours before a board meeting in which state officials were scheduled to certify the victory of Jones, the first Democrat in decades to win a Senate seat in Alabama.

Sam Coleman, a spokesman for Jones, described the court filing as a "desperate attempt by Roy Moore to subvert the will of the people [that] will not succeed."

"The election is over, it's time to move on," Coleman said in a statement to The Hill.

Moore is asking Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill to delay the meeting until an investigation can show whether voting "irregularities" impacted the election, telling his supporters to call Merrill, Gov. Kay Ivey and Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall to postpone the decision to certify Jones's victory.

“The purpose of the complaint is to preserve evidence of potential election fraud and to postpone the certification of Alabama’s Special Election by Secretary of State John Merrill until a thorough investigation of potential election fraud, that improperly altered the outcome of this election, is conducted,” Moore’s campaign said in a statement.

“We call on Secretary of State Merrill to delay certification until there is a thorough investigation,” the statement continued, while pointing to “three independent election experts” who say there was “election fraud sufficient to overturn the outcome of the election.”

Merrill told CNN on Thursday that Jones would be certified as the election's winner.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/366650-moore-says-he-took-polygraph-test-after-election-to-confirm-accusations

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2017, 10:15:02 AM »
Roy Moore Files Lawsuit to Block Alabama Senate Result
Thursday, 28 Dec 2017

Failed candidate Roy Moore has doubled down on his claims of voter irregularities in Alabama's U.S. Senate race in a last-ditch effort to stop the certification of the Democratic opponent who pulled off a historic upset last month in a traditionally deep-red state.

Moore asked a judge late Wednesday to issue a restraining order to stop the state's canvassing board from certifying Doug Jones' victory on Thursday. But Secretary of State John Merrill told The Associated Press that Moore's action "is not going to delay certification and Doug Jones ... will be sworn in by Vice President Pence on the third of January."

A spokesman for Jones called Moore's action a "desperate attempt ... to subvert the will of the people," and said it "will not succeed."

"The election is over. It's time to move on," Sam Coleman wrote in an email.

Jones defeated Moore by about 20,000 votes in the Dec. 12 special election. Moore's campaign was deeply wounded by accusations of sexual misconduct involving teenage girls decades ago. Moore has denied the accusations and says he has taken and passed a polygraph test to prove they are false.

Moore's attorney wrote in the wide-ranging complaint that he believed there were irregularities during the election, including that voters may have been brought in from other states. He attached a statement from a poll worker that she had noticed licenses from Georgia and North Carolina as people signed in to vote.

The complaint also noted the higher-than-expected turnout in the race, particularly in Jefferson County, and said that Moore's numbers were lower than straight-ticket Republican voting in about 20 Jefferson County precincts. The complaint asks for a fraud investigation and eventually a new election.

"This is not a Republican or Democrat issue as election integrity should matter to everyone," Moore said in a statement released Wednesday announcing the complaint.

Merrill said he has so far not found any evidence of voter fraud, but he has said that his office will investigate any complaint Moore submits.

Moore has sent several fundraising emails to supporters asking for donations to investigate claims of voter fraud.

Jones and Moore were competing to fill the U.S. Senate seat that previously belonged to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/moore-lawsuit-alabama/2017/12/28/id/834037/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2017, 10:18:38 AM »
Roy just can't believe that Jesus and his Daddy would let him lose

It's just not possible

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2017, 05:53:42 PM »
Since this is on a smaller scale, it will be interesting to see if they can find and prove any voter fraud.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2017, 05:23:31 PM »
Since this is on a smaller scale, it will be interesting to see if they can find and prove any voter fraud.

No, but I'll bet if they would find voter intimidation in spades.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #213 on: December 29, 2017, 06:13:28 PM »

Oh, you mean like when Obama ran in 2012?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #214 on: December 29, 2017, 07:17:00 PM »
Oh, you mean like when Obama ran in 2012?

You are truly one of the great thinkers of our time.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2017, 08:15:33 PM »
???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!