Author Topic: alphas vs neo fascist betas,,  (Read 7309 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: alphas vs neo fascist betas,,
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2017, 04:10:24 PM »

I guess this "chancellor" has never seen "Hidden Figures" or heard of Dr.Neil Degrasse Tyson or Dr. Chandra Prescod-Weinstein. Or maybe he is just trying to boost his graduation rates, instead of focusing on the problem of having students who have been "passed" through HS even though they were ill prepared and didn't have the basics down pat. And now it's the college's responsibility.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2017, 04:28:22 PM »
You're spelling is diff than the original gh15, just saying

Ron is trying give it time.

werewolf operative

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2017, 04:37:25 PM »
I guess this "chancellor" has never seen "Hidden Figures" or heard of Dr.Neil Degrasse Tyson or Dr. Chandra Prescod-Weinstein. Or maybe he is just trying to boost his graduation rates, instead of focusing on the problem of having students who have been "passed" through HS even though they were ill prepared and didn't have the basics down pat. And now it's the college's responsibility.

Race gaps in SAT math scores are as big as ever - Brookings
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/brown-center-chalkboard/2017/02/01/race-gaps-in-sat-math-scores-are-as-big-as-ever/

Analyzing data published by the College Board for college-bound seniors in 2015, we find very large racial achievement gaps. Blacks and Latinos remain clustered at the very bottom of the distribution. Blacks in particular lag far behind, with an average score of 428 out of 800, significantly below the average score of 534 for whites and 598 for Asians.

These inequalities are especially concentrated at the tails of the score distribution; we estimate that at most only 1,000 blacks and 2,400 Latinos scored above a 750, compared to some 16,000 whites and 29,600 Asians. Perhaps most disappointingly, we find that the black-white score gap has remained virtually unchanged over the past 15 years, despite significant efforts to close the achievement gap.

Proficiency of Black Students Is Found to Be Far Lower Than Expected - The New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/education/09gap.html

Achievement Gap Between White and Black Students Still Gaping
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2016/01/13/achievement-gap-between-white-and-black-students-still-gaping

The Coleman Report found, among many other things, that in both math and reading the average black student in grade 12 placed in the 13th percentile of the score distribution, meaning that 87 percent of white students in grade 12 scored ahead of the average black 12th grader.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2017, 04:38:01 PM »
This thread is giving me ass cancer. All those shitbags deserve to get shot in the face!!

werewolf operative

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2017, 04:59:38 PM »
13 Baltimore City High Schools, zero students proficient in math
http://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/13-baltimore-city-high-schools-zero-students-proficient-in-math

BALTIMORE (WBFF) - An alarming discovery coming out of City Schools. Project Baltimore analyzed 2017 state testing data and found one-third of High Schools in Baltimore, last year, had zero students proficient in math.

“Nine out of ten black boys in Baltimore City are not reading at grade level,” 

Racial disparities were clear in the results of both of these exams. Asian-American students averaged the highest scores, followed by white students, Hispanic students and then black students.

For the SAT composite score, Asian students in Maryland averaged more than 200 points higher than black students, about 150 points higher than Hispanic students and 30 points above white students.

werewolf operative

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2017, 05:10:26 PM »

werewolf operative

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2017, 06:00:41 PM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2017, 11:06:09 AM »
Account has been hijacked.
Well nasser is dead so obviously

werewolf operative

« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2017, 10:40:34 PM »
What happened to your Top Poodle account?
I'm not top poodle brother. I've been a member since 2005.