Author Topic: alphas vs neo fascist betas,,  (Read 7262 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: alphas vs neo fascist betas,,
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2017, 03:04:53 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with what the judge did..

I don't see any proof to what the fascist claim he did..

1,, no video
2,, no audio
3,, you don't know if the girl was truly 14.. she probably was 15 and 11 month or 16 and 4 months and in Alabama Americana back then 16 is age of concent still should be like this today,,
4,, he didn't have sex with her
5,, good for him if he got a blow job she look good.. and I want to see proof she was underage.. to me she look 17 year old.. this is legal in Alabama 1980
6,, where are the whores who complained about president Donald trump? where did those whore disappear to? bck to the loose pusy of their mamas lower tose?
7,, I would actually fuck her too if she was 16 in 1980.. it is legal age and perfectly fine in Alabama 1980
9,, he did not do anything to her its she say he say type of case
10,, fake news media cnn and msnbc need to be sold and broken up,, its being done,, it wont stay like this for ever,,

#civil war : )

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2017, 03:05:53 AM »
i got 13 on the autism/asperger test

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2017, 03:11:58 AM »
^is that good or bad?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2017, 03:21:59 AM »
the higher the more chance of autism/asperger from 30 upwardds

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2017, 03:24:01 AM »
there are some weird questions i assume matt answers yes on

I usually notice car number plates or similar strings of information.

I am fascinated by dates.

When I talk on the phone, I'm not sure when it's my turn to speak.

I like to collect information about categories of things (e.g., types of cars, birds, trains, plants).

werewolf operative

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2017, 04:00:36 AM »

The U.S. eugenics movement

The early German eugenics movement was led by Wilhelm Schallmayer and Alfred Ploetz. Henry Friedlander wrote that although the German and American eugenics movements were similar, the German movement was more centralized and did not contain as many diverse ideas as the American movement. Unlike the American movement, one publication and one society, the German Society for Racial Hygiene, represented all eugenicists.

Edwin Black wrote that after the eugenics movement was well established in the United States, it was spread to Germany. California eugenicists began producing literature promoting eugenics and sterilization and sending it overseas to German scientists and medical professionals. By 1933, California had subjected more people to forceful sterilization than all other U.S. states combined. The forced sterilization program engineered by the Nazis was partly inspired by California's.

In 1927, the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Anthropology (KWIA), an organization which concentrated on physical and social anthropology as well as human genetics, was founded in Berlin with significant financial support from the American philanthropic group, the Rockefeller Foundation. German professor of medicine, anthropology and eugenics Eugen Fischer was the director of this organization, a man whose work helped provide the scientific basis for the Nazis' eugenics policies. The Rockefeller Foundation even funded some of the research conducted by Josef Mengele before he went to Auschwitz.

Upon returning from Germany in 1934, where more than 5,000 people per month were being forcibly sterilized, the California eugenics leader C. M. Goethe bragged to a colleague:

You will be interested to know that your work has played a powerful part in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind Hitler in this epoch-making program. Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously stimulated by American thought... I want you, my dear friend, to carry this thought with you for the rest of your life, that you have really jolted into action a great government of 60 million people.

Eugenics researcher Harry H. Laughlin often bragged that his Model Eugenic Sterilization laws had been implemented in the 1935 Nuremberg racial hygiene laws. In 1936, Laughlin was invited to an award ceremony at Heidelberg University in Germany to receive an honorary doctorate for his work on the "science of racial cleansing". Due to financial limitations, Laughlin was unable to attend the ceremony and had to pick it up from the Rockefeller Institute. Afterwards, he proudly shared the award with his colleagues, remarking that he felt that it symbolized the "common understanding of German and American scientists of the nature of eugenics."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2017, 09:10:25 AM »
So 110 years of psychometric data, all converging on the same results, is wrong?

Also, by stating that my IQ is low, are you now saying that you agree that IQ is a valid measure of intelligence?  If so, then you should know that my IQ has been tested and retested at 130.  The most recent test of my intelligence was a year ago almost exactly, but it was informal.  That was when I received my official autism diagnosis.  Although it is borderline for me, scoring between 32 and 34 out of 50, with 32 and 33 being potential autism, with 34 to 50 being autism likely.  The test is here, if anyone here is interested in it:

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

I just took the test again, and I scored 35 out of 50.  That is actually the highest I have ever scored on it.  I have previously gotten 32, 33, and 34.  Like the IQ test, the autism test [the one found at the link above, at least] is extremely consistent in terms of test/retest reliability.  It is a great psychometric tool, and it explains why my posts are so long and wordy, and basically explains why I am the way I am in general - it is genetic.  As is my IQ - and everyone's IQ.  My IQ and my autism appear to be correlated pretty strongly.

As I have been saying, most things are largely genetic.  I tend to subscribe to the upper level of the 50-80% figure.

EDIT: it is actually 30 to 33 that is "Possible Autism", not 32 to 33.

What's funny, is that even if your premise is true, it does not apply to you. You likely do not have a high IQ, do not have a job that requires a high IQ, and will never be remembered for having a high IQ. But, if this is your way of making yourself feel better about yourself, so be it!
X

werewolf operative

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2017, 09:13:49 AM »

werewolf operative

Re: .
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2017, 10:06:25 AM »
What's funny is, I don't have a high IQ, nor do I have a job that requires a high IQ, and will never be remembered for having a high IQ. But, if this is my way of making me feel better about myself, so be it!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2017, 10:12:53 AM »
The GH15 post at the top is about U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

werewolf operative

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2017, 10:27:09 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2017, 10:28:06 AM »
What's funny, is that even if your premise is true, it does not apply to you. You likely do not have a high IQ, do not have a job that requires a high IQ, and will never be remembered for having a high IQ. But, if this is your way of making yourself feel better about yourself, so be it!

I think Matt could possibly have a high IQ. I know someone similar to him in character (minus the racism) who has aspergers/autism and he told me that he scored 128 in an IQ test. He said he scored very high in some areas but very low in others. This fella I know only works as a porter in my office but does display signs of genius - if you give him any random date for instance, he can tell you the day of the week it is within seconds.

Does Matt have any ability that suggests a high IQ?

werewolf operative

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2017, 04:42:59 PM »
Females are ruining the west. Period.

Up until recently, I would have scoffed at the notion. But the truth is, allowing females to vote is a catastrophic decision.

Women are ruled by emotion. They prioritize feelings well above cold, hard reality.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2017, 10:55:14 PM »
^ths is interesting.. but i believe they should vote..

they do however ruin the west with their neo fascist feminism agenda.. how you prevent it while still letting them vote? good question,,

they 100% ruining the west though you are right,, very easily influenced by the worst minorities,, American female are very at owe by power and street strength,, they will worship black thugs becaue those black thugs will simply kill them if they do something they don't like,, they will truly beat them up to no end.. while the white fella will stand paralyzed looked teary and let them do whatever they want,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2017, 12:11:08 AM »
SMH.
You have not grown in 10+ years. I only mention your "IQ" because that seems to be the only metric that you understand. You talk about the same topics, keep on mentioning yourself. Whether or not you are on the autism spectrum, should not allow you to use that as an excuse for lack of self growth.

Parker,

Why don't you trust the IQ study results as they relate to race?  Do you think that socioeconomic status makes all the difference and that if Blacks earned more money, they would have higher IQs, rather than them not earning much money being the result of having lower IQs [obviously what my position is, and what you seem to disagree with].

Regards,

Matt

PS - speaking of 10 years ago, do you remember when people thought that gh15 was Nasser, and when people called Nasser "Nasshole Oil Synthol Body"?  :-X

;D ;D ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2017, 12:22:29 AM »

Good God...I think you just explained around 130 expulsions of Jews from European societies over the past 2000 years in one post.  :-X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2017, 12:26:37 AM »
I think Matt could possibly have a high IQ. I know someone similar to him in character (minus the racism) who has aspergers/autism and he told me that he scored 128 in an IQ test. He said he scored very high in some areas but very low in others. This fella I know only works as a porter in my office but does display signs of genius - if you give him any random date for instance, he can tell you the day of the week it is within seconds.

Does Matt have any ability that suggests a high IQ?

Yes sir - my math is off the charts.  I was the perennial academic award winner for the math department, always did well in math contests, and do have a 4-year university degree in mathematics, although I do not intend to use it directly - since I got fired from the Calculus course I was assisting due to my Facebook posts.  ::)  But given that racism is defined as a White person breathing, I'm not overly concerned with being called racist.  I don't think the word has much meaning anymore, outside of the loony bin of the left that are modern day university campuses.

My math is so high - in IQ terms, around 155 - that it brings up other areas that I am rather average in.  Although in all areas I tend to be at least average.  I have no area where I would have less than the equivalent of 100 in that area - that being said, IQ scores aren't calculated by individual scores that are also calculated out of 100, using the same Gaussian/bell curve to measure it.  I'm just trying to relate my math in IQ terms.  We know that someone with an IQ of 155 is a genius.  Well, my math specifically is about a 155 - it is extremely high, and probably something like 1 in 10,000 in terms of rarity of people with that aptitude.  It does tend to bring up the other areas of my IQ results to give me an IQ of 130.  So I am fortunate to be so strong in math.  Not that the other areas are super weak or anything - but they are not like my math.  All my math awards are posted in a gallery on my Facebook page.

PS - Melvin "Vince" Goodrum CSN MFT can verify all of this, but he is upset with what I said about average Black IQ, and thus will not do so.  Normally I would say to ask him, but he may deny it, since he has a chip on his shoulder over what I said.  Because it's "racist" to say that Blacks get the results they do due to low intelligence.  So what can explain it that isn't racist?  Why - blaming it all on White people, of course.  Because that's not racist at all.  ::)  It just goes to show how hopelessly brainwashed White people are to subscribe to that, which is just as hateful towards a race as saying Blacks have low IQs - it's even MORE hateful actually.  People actively blame White people and accuse them of evil, holding down the innocent Black man.  That's a complete dick thing to say.  Stating that Blacks have low average intelligence and that, you know, **every single study that has ever studied this verifies this fact** is somehow the racist position though.  Because, fuck science.  Fuck facts.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2017, 04:06:08 AM »
Matt, you are stupid plain and simple. You are a person of low IQ who has nothing other than to keep banging on the same thing, and not figuring out, that intelligent people of all races laugh or pity you. You are what's called a angry beta. The angry beta believes that he is alpha, but exhibits the same behaviors of the beta. Which is why you keep finding yourself in the same predicaments. Never growing beyond a certain level, and finding yourself frustrated. 

Why do say that? Can't handle the truth?? I would say the IQ discrepancy between whites and blacks is even greater than he stated. Why is this even an argument?! It is clear as daylight whites are 1000 times smarter. You like cars. Well who invented cars??

Look, blacks can run fast. So they are genetically more gifted in that area. Whites produce the strongest lifters because of their anatomy. Big chests, wider hips, bigger joints. They are built for lifting heavier weights. And they are smarter. Asians can be smart but they tend to lack the creativity of whites - they are great at copying.

Just accept the fact. Genetics is genetics. A cheetah is faster than a lion because of genetics. And a lion is stronger than a cheetah because of genetics.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2017, 04:07:26 AM »

Lots of fake jews hating on whites in those tweets. Yep, not surprised at all by that.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2017, 04:09:35 AM »
the great bill oreily
the great bill cosby
the great judge roy moore
the great president Donald j trump
the great roger ailes
the great papa bush
the great kevin spacey
the great mark halperin

I mean you can see whats going on here I hope,,

neo fascist feminists,, a new breed that must be confronted by all white looking males,, I know I know generation nothingness is incapable of it I get it,, but I'm telling you that this is going to end badly,,

a female place is always! in the kitchen,, in raising kids if she has them,, maybe having small career that doesn't interfer with loving and following her man,, this is the only way they will find a male that will agree to be with them for long termand actually last with them,,

whats being done now by neo fascist feminists.. by the antifa terror group.. which are all part of deep state is the first step in the war against white looking males,, politically correct is poison and the poison is deep in the blood already due to fake news media.. which again is part of deep state,,

I really appreciate some arab countries and the way the females there respect the males.. this is one part of arab culture that should be admired,,

females are weak physically,, all of them are weak physically I dont care how much they weigh they are weaker than males naturally,, and this is the nature way and they should always follow the male,, be loyal and submissive to the male,, yes they deserve their own freedom but not in the neo fascist style that is being pushed on society in the last few years

it wont take too much more for the white male to truly rebel.. remember white looking males are smarter and sharper than anything out there on earth right up there with the dolphins and whales,, not for nothing they ruled the world for so many centuries,,

whats going on now with females is out of control.. its no longer females it is mutation.. ugly mutation of the 20th century female,, whatever you do,, WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT MARRY A WESTERN FEMALE NOW DAYS,, ESPECIALY NOT IN AMERICA,, it really depend on the country but over all stay away from western females,, stay! away! from them until we get them under control and back to their place which always be the kitchen,, if we fail at that it will be something addressed in the civil war which will come in the end.. its matter of time as you all know,, it cant continue this way for ever,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

You're spelling is diff than the original gh15, just saying

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2017, 04:10:07 AM »
I would classify you as a moron yourself for your idiotic posts on Getbig! Matt is much wiser than you'll ever be  - cuck!  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2017, 07:10:05 AM »
You're spelling is diff than the original gh15, just saying

Account has been hijacked.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2017, 01:09:58 PM »
Yes sir - my math is off the charts.  I was the perennial academic award winner for the math department, always did well in math contests, and do have a 4-year university degree in mathematics, although I do not intend to use it directly - since I got fired from the Calculus course I was assisting due to my Facebook posts.  ::)  But given that racism is defined as a White person breathing, I'm not overly concerned with being called racist.  I don't think the word has much meaning anymore, outside of the loony bin of the left that are modern day university campuses.

My math is so high - in IQ terms, around 155 - that it brings up other areas that I am rather average in.  Although in all areas I tend to be at least average.  I have no area where I would have less than the equivalent of 100 in that area - that being said, IQ scores aren't calculated by individual scores that are also calculated out of 100, using the same Gaussian/bell curve to measure it.  I'm just trying to relate my math in IQ terms.  We know that someone with an IQ of 155 is a genius.  Well, my math specifically is about a 155 - it is extremely high, and probably something like 1 in 10,000 in terms of rarity of people with that aptitude.  It does tend to bring up the other areas of my IQ results to give me an IQ of 130.  So I am fortunate to be so strong in math.  Not that the other areas are super weak or anything - but they are not like my math.  All my math awards are posted in a gallery on my Facebook page.

PS - Melvin "Vince" Goodrum CSN MFT can verify all of this, but he is upset with what I said about average Black IQ, and thus will not do so.  Normally I would say to ask him, but he may deny it, since he has a chip on his shoulder over what I said.  Because it's "racist" to say that Blacks get the results they do due to low intelligence.  So what can explain it that isn't racist?  Why - blaming it all on White people, of course.  Because that's not racist at all.  ::)  It just goes to show how hopelessly brainwashed White people are to subscribe to that, which is just as hateful towards a race as saying Blacks have low IQs - it's even MORE hateful actually.  People actively blame White people and accuse them of evil, holding down the innocent Black man.  That's a complete dick thing to say.  Stating that Blacks have low average intelligence and that, you know, **every single study that has ever studied this verifies this fact** is somehow the racist position though.  Because, fuck science.  Fuck facts.

Serious questions:

1) Which IQ test did you take?

2) What math test did you take?
X

werewolf operative

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2017, 01:30:31 PM »