Author Topic: alphas vs neo fascist betas,,  (Read 7261 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
alphas vs neo fascist betas,,
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:31:09 PM »
the great bill oreily
the great bill cosby
the great judge roy moore
the great president Donald j trump
the great roger ailes
the great papa bush
the great kevin spacey
the great mark halperin

I mean you can see whats going on here I hope,,

neo fascist feminists,, a new breed that must be confronted by all white looking males,, I know I know generation nothingness is incapable of it I get it,, but I'm telling you that this is going to end badly,,

a female place is always! in the kitchen,, in raising kids if she has them,, maybe having small career that doesn't interfer with loving and following her man,, this is the only way they will find a male that will agree to be with them for long termand actually last with them,,

whats being done now by neo fascist feminists.. by the antifa terror group.. which are all part of deep state is the first step in the war against white looking males,, politically correct is poison and the poison is deep in the blood already due to fake news media.. which again is part of deep state,,

I really appreciate some arab countries and the way the females there respect the males.. this is one part of arab culture that should be admired,,

females are weak physically,, all of them are weak physically I dont care how much they weigh they are weaker than males naturally,, and this is the nature way and they should always follow the male,, be loyal and submissive to the male,, yes they deserve their own freedom but not in the neo fascist style that is being pushed on society in the last few years

it wont take too much more for the white male to truly rebel.. remember white looking males are smarter and sharper than anything out there on earth right up there with the dolphins and whales,, not for nothing they ruled the world for so many centuries,,

whats going on now with females is out of control.. its no longer females it is mutation.. ugly mutation of the 20th century female,, whatever you do,, WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT MARRY A WESTERN FEMALE NOW DAYS,, ESPECIALY NOT IN AMERICA,, it really depend on the country but over all stay away from western females,, stay! away! from them until we get them under control and back to their place which always be the kitchen,, if we fail at that it will be something addressed in the civil war which will come in the end.. its matter of time as you all know,, it cant continue this way for ever,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: alphas vs neo fascist betas,,
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 09:59:39 PM »
a female place is always! in the kitchen,, in raising kids if she has them,, maybe having small career that doesn't interfer with loving and following her man,, this is the only way they will find a male that will agree to be with them for long termand actually last with them,,

I honestly think women would be happier as stay-at-home mothers as well.  Good luck trying to tell them that though.  Also, women want the glory that men have achieved.  I laugh my ass off every time I hear a woman blame "the patriarchy".  So men are only more successful because we have all banded together to produce a society that puts our interests first?  Well, we are 50% of the population, just as women are.  How were we able to produce a society that puts our interests first if we aren't superior to women in the first place?  ::)

The human species is patriarchal by nature - just as lions are.  Compare that to hyenas, who are matriarchal, as the leader of the clan is a large female.  It is just as impossible for humans to maintain a matriarchy as it would be for lions to do so.  If we kept lions in a zoo and forced them into a matriarchy, they would do everything possible to overcome it.

Human beings are a patriarchy - period.  This will NEVER change, and as political correctness continues to fail, White men - or the males of any race afflicted by this cancer - will fight back and become patriarchal again.

Any society built on a matriarchal foundation will fail - for both human beings and for lions, and 99% of other species too.

Go to 7:30 of this video to see what happens when a patriarchal species comes in contact with a matriarchal species - a group ruled by men will beat a group ruled by women every.  Damn.  Time.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 10:03:09 PM »
here we go. Asshole liar being answered by lying asshole.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 10:04:30 PM »
i see doctor chimps neo feminist gimik is active today,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 10:16:50 PM »
i see doctor chimps neo feminist gimik is active today,,

gh15 approved
Lying about lying about lying. Trump level IQ. Hey, let's some waffles.  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 10:20:59 PM »
i discoverd that heme iron many years ago

white women dont fuck enough, unless shes thick
A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 10:25:10 PM »
here we go. Asshole liar being answered by lying asshole.  ::)

You're just upset because I previously stated that African Americans have an IQ of 85.  And it would be 80 had it not been for the White DNA admixture that they have inherited from having White ancestors.  The top IQ average for sub-Saharan Africans would be 80, devoid of the European DNA being in the picture.

It's similar to Black genetics for running - there are some lighter runners who are very fast, such as Adam Gemili, but even with him, it's clear that he has a significant [majority] of African DNA.

Christophe Lemaitre is pure White - but he's just a freak.  The fact remains, Blacks are faster than Whites, although the disparity is not like comparing an 85 IQ average to a 100 IQ average.  The top White sprinters are probably within 5% of the speed of the top Black sprinters.

I have no problem pointing out the areas where Blacks are superior to Whites - obviously Blacks have melanin differences that make them less susceptible to getting skin cancer.  In other words, they are - uh, oh - SUPERIOR to Whites in this area.

The races are different.  That's the point.  I don't know why - for all the athletic success of Blacks - you would be so upset with my comments that White people are, on average, smarter.  Meanwhile, all evidence in human history shows that.  I don't know why you care.

I have no issue pointing out that Jews have higher IQs than Whites on average.  A staggering 87% of Jews attend post-secondary education.  They are smarter than Whites - period.  That doesn't explain all of their success, as ethic networking factors in hugely, but it does explain a lot.  Does that bother me?  No.  I am realistic on the topic of race.  I don't care if people are "offended" by facts.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 10:30:19 PM »
matt judaism is fascinatin , many rules in the talmud
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 10:51:04 PM »
You're just upset because I previously stated that African Americans have an IQ of 85.  And it would be 80 had it not been for the White DNA admixture that they have inherited from having White ancestors.  The top IQ average for sub-Saharan Africans would be 80, devoid of the European DNA being in the picture.

It's similar to Black genetics for running - there are some lighter runners who are very fast, such as Adam Gemili, but even with him, it's clear that he has a significant [majority] of African DNA.

Christophe Lemaitre is pure White - but he's just a freak.  The fact remains, Blacks are faster than Whites, although the disparity is not like comparing an 85 IQ average to a 100 IQ average.  The top White sprinters are probably within 5% of the speed of the top Black sprinters.

I have no problem pointing out the areas where Blacks are superior to Whites - obviously Blacks have melanin differences that make them less susceptible to getting skin cancer.  In other words, they are - uh, oh - SUPERIOR to Whites in this area.

The races are different.  That's the point.  I don't know why - for all the athletic success of Blacks - you would be so upset with my comments that White people are, on average, smarter.  Meanwhile, all evidence in human history shows that.  I don't know why you care.

I have no issue pointing out that Jews have higher IQs than Whites on average.  A staggering 87% of Jews attend post-secondary education.  They are smarter than Whites - period.  That doesn't explain all of their success, as ethic networking factors in hugely, but it does explain a lot.  Does that bother me?  No.  I am realistic on the topic of race.  I don't care if people are "offended" by facts.
Settle down, Mattzi. 'A staggering' word salad  != intelligence.   

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 11:24:05 PM »
i discoverd that heme iron many years ago

white women dont fuck enough, unless shes thick

You ever nail any black chickz bro?

Love to see you hard fuck some petite black female

Ass fuck da biatch

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 12:19:58 AM »
matt judaism is fascinatin , many rules in the talmud

That's what I've heard.  I have also heard there is mean stuff in it.  Does the Talmud discuss circumcision?  Male genital mutilation - of babies no less - has got to stop.

Settle down, Mattzi. 'A staggering' word salad  != intelligence.   

I agree - simply being able to write long posts is not necessarily intelligence.  It depends how you define intelligence.  IQ test scores are a huge predictor of life outcomes.  It is literally the most internally consistent and reliable psychometric tool in the field of psychology.  To say that IQ tests aren't valid is literally to say that psychology as a field isn't valid, as no tool is as successful as predicting outcomes as the IQ test is.  Indeed, the US military does not even allow people with IQs below 80 to join, as they have ascertained that there is no role in the military that such low intelligence people are capable of performing.

Like it or not, IQ is extremely important, and IQ does indeed vary by race.  Don't shoot the messenger.  Also, exactly what has ever been achieved by Africans to suggest that they produce the same rate of geniuses per-capita as White peopl do?  And incidentally, the IQ disparity between Blacks and Whites is not small - it is enormous.  That is why this topic is so laughable to me.  It's literally like comparing the first and last place competitor at the Mr. Olympia - the disparity in intelligence between Blacks and Whites is not even close to not being close.  One full standard deviation - 15 IQ points - is massive.

Blacks are slightly better at running than Whites, but we are talking about a few percentage.  Whites are drastically more intelligent than Blacks.  That is why Blacks have not, cannot, and will never achieve what White people have, no matter how much we lower the standards for them.  Perhaps in the future, there will be a way to cure low intelligence, the way that eyeglasses cured poor vision - but until that day, expect societal results to be the same.

I hold no ill will or animosity towards Black people.  I am simply stating that the races absolutely differ in intelligence, and Blacks do have the lowest intelligence of all races, aside from Australian Aborigines.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 01:02:31 AM »
Matt, you are stupid plain and simple. You are a person of low IQ who has nothing other than to keep banging on the same thing, and not figuring out, that intelligent people of all races laugh or pity you. You are what's called a angry beta. The angry beta believes that he is alpha, but exhibits the same behaviors of the beta. Which is why you keep finding yourself in the same predicaments. Never growing beyond a certain level, and finding yourself frustrated. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 01:13:50 AM »
I disagree. Women need to be strong for themselves, their man and their offspring. A relationship is a equal partnership. Being in the kitchen making healthy meals is just one of life’s skills. A woman needs to know how to cook. But then so do men. It’s a life skill.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 01:18:33 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 01:18:46 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 01:28:12 AM »
I disagree. Women need to be strong for themselves, their man and their offspring. A relationship is a equal partnership. Being in the kitchen making healthy meals is just one of life’s skills. A woman needs to know how to cook. But then so do men. It’s a life skill.

Can somebody prove me or show me some scientific data that a long term relationship between a man and a woman is a natural thing? Don't ge tme wrong, i'm not saying the opposite like 2 queers can make it, let's just pretend all people are straight.
I don't think that a man and a woman should spend so much time together, i believe this alters our genes in the long term. Women become more like men and vise versa. You adapt to the enviroment, right? let's be objective here

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 01:31:54 AM »
women become more like men
men become more like woman
all become one

one with the universe

wow that is beautiful!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 01:37:16 AM »
Guys, don’t confuse strength with vulnerability. If you are going through some shit in life, you will want a strong woman.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 01:54:01 AM »
Guys, don’t confuse strength with vulnerability. If you are going through some shit in life, you will want a strong woman.

Strong women are the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 02:02:21 AM »

Your mom disagrees

werewolf operative

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 02:05:35 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 02:22:48 AM »
Matt, you are stupid plain and simple. You are a person of low IQ who has nothing other than to keep banging on the same thing, and not figuring out, that intelligent people of all races laugh or pity you. You are what's called a angry beta. The angry beta believes that he is alpha, but exhibits the same behaviors of the beta. Which is why you keep finding yourself in the same predicaments. Never growing beyond a certain level, and finding yourself frustrated.  

So 110 years of psychometric data, all converging on the same results, is wrong?

Also, by stating that my IQ is low, are you now saying that you agree that IQ is a valid measure of intelligence?  If so, then you should know that my IQ has been tested and retested at 130.  The most recent test of my intelligence was a year ago almost exactly, but it was informal.  That was when I received my official autism diagnosis.  Although it is borderline for me, scoring between 32 and 34 out of 50, with 32 and 33 being potential autism, with 34 to 50 being autism likely.  The test is here, if anyone here is interested in it:

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

I just took the test again, and I scored 35 out of 50.  That is actually the highest I have ever scored on it.  I have previously gotten 32, 33, and 34.  Like the IQ test, the autism test [the one found at the link above, at least] is extremely consistent in terms of test/retest reliability.  It is a great psychometric tool, and it explains why my posts are so long and wordy, and basically explains why I am the way I am in general - it is genetic.  As is my IQ - and everyone's IQ.  My IQ and my autism appear to be correlated pretty strongly.

As I have been saying, most things are largely genetic.  I tend to subscribe to the upper level of the 50-80% figure.

EDIT: it is actually 30 to 33 that is "Possible Autism", not 32 to 33.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 02:25:22 AM »
Ha Ha

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2017, 02:57:21 AM »
So 110 years of psychometric data, all converging on the same results, is wrong?

Also, by stating that my IQ is low, are you now saying that you agree that IQ is a valid measure of intelligence?  If so, then you should know that my IQ has been tested and retested at 130.  The most recent test of my intelligence was a year ago almost exactly, but it was informal.  That was when I received my official autism diagnosis.  Although it is borderline for me, scoring between 32 and 34 out of 50, with 32 and 33 being potential autism, with 34 to 50 being autism likely.  The test is here, if anyone here is interested in it:

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

I just took the test again, and I scored 35 out of 50.  That is actually the highest I have ever scored on it.  I have previously gotten 32, 33, and 34.  Like the IQ test, the autism test [the one found at the link above, at least] is extremely consistent in terms of test/retest reliability.  It is a great psychometric tool, and it explains why my posts are so long and wordy, and basically explains why I am the way I am in general - it is genetic.  As is my IQ - and everyone's IQ.  My IQ and my autism appear to be correlated pretty strongly.

As I have been saying, most things are largely genetic.  I tend to subscribe to the upper level of the 50-80% figure.

EDIT: it is actually 30 to 33 that is "Possible Autism", not 32 to 33.
SMH.
You have not grown in 10+ years. I only mention your "IQ" because that seems to be the only metric that you understand. You talk about the same topics, keep on mentioning yourself. Whether or not you are on the autism spectrum, should not allow you to use that as an excuse for lack of self growth.