Author Topic: The Best of Daddy Waddy  (Read 7162 times)

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
The Best of Daddy Waddy
« on: November 10, 2017, 06:11:54 PM »
Eric Dollard approved.

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
Re: The Best of Daddy Waddy
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 06:13:17 PM »

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 06:14:14 PM »

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 06:16:13 PM »
Homo thread Reported!!...Schmoeing at Its Best! ;D

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 06:17:03 PM »

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 06:19:03 PM »

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 06:20:41 PM »

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 06:25:01 PM »
Running Wild= Daddy waddy/johnny falcon... no jokes aside, you looked great! Muscle memory bro... just starve yourself and bring it back... you can! its about self discipline! quit living in the past.... easiest way is eating meats(fish, steak, chicken...my fav is tilapia with lemon pepper, the fish oils filled me up) only at late nights no carbs... you can eat carbs during the day...just only meats during the nights...depends what you want bro. i got fat as fuck too, 2 years ago and was in denial depression. i didnt realize until my friends showed me pics of myself...thats when i quit being in denial and changed. im happier once again. When you look in the mirror you cant really see it, but in pics you can see it. cut your carbs at night is the key brother.
real men= no rubbers

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 06:45:21 PM »
Running Wild= Daddy waddy/johnny falcon... no jokes aside, you looked great! Muscle memory bro... yujust starve yourself and bring it back... you can! its about self discipline! quit living in the past.... easiest way is eating meats(fish, steak, chicken...my fav is tilapia with lemon pepper, the fish oils filled me up) only at late nights no carbs... you can eat carbs during the day...just only meats during the nights...depends what you want bro. i got fat as fuck too, 2 years ago and was in denial depression. i didnt realize until my friends showed me pics of myself...thats when i quit being in denial and changed. im happier once again. When you look in the mirror you cant really see it, but in pics you can see it. cut your carbs at night is the key brother.
starving n eating meats is the truest way to hell.

i wanna grow into leanz not starve into it... meaning id have to do a shitload of reps but i always tire out before 100 reps
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 06:48:05 PM »

i wanna grow into leanz not starve into it... meaning id have to do a shitload of reps but i always tire out before 100 reps

depends on your goal...... you got more respect and more looks by men and women in your past looks correct? do you miss that? of course you do.... so key is challenge yourself to bring that back. you were much happier(as i was) getting those looks and getting hit on by women and gawks by fellow males... its up to you to make the change and when...not tomorrow, not next week...BUT NOW!  walking into any place with your date or by yourself and everyone stops and stares at you...... trust me i got fat and  depressed and went back.. its worth it
real men= no rubbers

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 06:48:09 PM »
Homo thread Reported!!...Schmoeing at Its Best! ;D

Worth schmoeing for though!

It's the Falcon after all.
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 06:53:16 PM »
depends on your goal...... you got more respect and more looks by men and women in your past looks correct? do you miss that? of course you do.... so key is challenge yourself to bring that back. you were much happier(as i was) getting those looks and getting hit on by women and gawks by fellow males... its up to you to make the change and when...not tomorrow, not next week...BUT NOW!
i havent had a single new grey hair since not eating meat thouh

i would like to shred but i dont want to diet
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 06:56:03 PM »
i havent had a single new grey hair since not eating meat thouh

i would like to shred but i dont want to diet

you can control it... you just let it out of control like i did... get there and control it... im happier being lean and good looking then i was as a porker.i still pork out.. i just learned when i need to control myself now
real men= no rubbers

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 07:06:47 PM »

How do you squander genetics like that. Those are one in a million. Fuck is wrong with you man. If you truly weren't on gear with a good coach you could be world class. How did you turn into such a weirdo honestly what happend?

You got Arnold genetics and your living life as a fat veegan. Shameful!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 07:09:14 PM »
How do you squander genetics like that. Those are one in a million. Fuck is wrong with you man. If you truly weren't on gear with a good coach you could be world class.

if  he was on gear or not... hes a good looking dude. once you get fat you loose those looks. so hes has the gift.. just needs to discipline himself.. anyone can get skinny an still be ugly
real men= no rubbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 07:11:46 PM »
How do you squander genetics like that. Those are one in a million. Fuck is wrong with you man. If you truly weren't on gear with a good coach you could be world class. How did you turn into such a weirdo honestly what happend?

The great Falcon will SOAR soon enough! He will rise, like a Phoenix, up toward the sun. As Nietzsche said, "Why should he again go down into those muddy waters where he has to swim and wade and soil his wings! - No! There it is too hard for us to live! we cannot help it that we are born for the atmosphere, the pure atmosphere, we rivals of the ray of light; and that we should like best to ride like it on the specks of ether, not away from the sun, but towards the sun!"

X

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 07:17:46 PM »
^ Heavyweight contender

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 07:18:55 PM »
 Legend.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 07:19:17 PM »
its only a 20%advantage gettin hoes easier maybe less
its also more work
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 07:20:06 PM »

You got Arnold genetics and your living life as a fat veegan. Shameful!!!

trust me... i was there 2 years ago...i lost my physical attraction towards females towards me(i was fat and ugly)and yes and yes males... when you are good looking and lean you get treated much differently by everyone.. trust me.. Daddy waddy knows this and misses it. i learned back then(2 yrs ago)... bamm... its back... women stare at you..pussies getting wet...guys getting jelly/want to become friends with you because they want to look like you.... i completely understand ;)
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 07:26:01 PM »
so Marty...lets set you up for a time frame to see you change... unless this is a attention whoring thread
real men= no rubbers

Demosthenes

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 07:31:20 PM »
Eric Dollard approved.

Traps way too small, neck too skinny, waistline too blocky. Odd look.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 07:34:16 PM »
Traps way too small, neck too skinny, waistline too blocky. Odd look.

Don't forget he is 6'6".

Q

Demosthenes

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 07:37:43 PM »
Don't forget he is 6'6".

Doesn't change anything. Dude needs to:

1. Power cleans

2. Shrugs

3. Neck harness

4. Ketogenic diet

5. High rep/no weight ab exercises

6. A LOT of cardio with neoprene waist belt

7. Pullovers

EDIT: I just saw the current pictures. A lot of problems going on there. My guess is alcoholism.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2017, 07:48:11 PM »
1st meal: 2 packs of quaker creamer oats with water... i mix blueberry/peaches or whetever is mixed in the box... has 10 serverings cost $2.50 a box/ plus a Premier Protein shake(pre-made) of your choice(i like bananas and creme)$1.50...so thats less then $5.00 for breakfest

2nd meal uncles bens instant microwave rice( i like cheese and broccoli packs) takes 60 seconds to microwave(costs $1.80)...plus microwaveble chicken fajita meat (forgot name its from walmart) costs $2.50 ...costs less then $5.00 total for rice and chicken with no cooking

3rd meal repeat 2nd meal

4th meal eat whatever( i like wendys)

5th meal fish/chicken/ steak only meal zero carbs

lost alot of weight without any cooking

i train at 8pm so that cheat meal i burn it off in the gym.. i like training later on because the gym is empty..and my body is dieing of carbs so i just feed it meats thats why the late only meat meal... zero carbs

im 5'5" 230 lean right now...and i get hammered on beer on the weekends
real men= no rubbers