Author Topic: Former Secret Service Agent on Joe Biden: "We had to protect women from him"  (Read 4532 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that,  “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source tells Big League, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. “I mean, Stark naked… Weinstein level stuff,” he added.

He said that the men on duty would frequently stand in front of female agents and Navy women that were present “like a damn guardian.” On some occasions, they would make up reasons to get the women away from where he was.

The agent said he was specifically concerned about women in the Navy.

“They weren’t allowed to disobey him at all, but we’d take them away under pretend auspices,” the agent stated.

The official Vice Presidential residence is the Queen Anne style house at One Observatory Circle in Washington, DC, which is located on the northeast grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory. The property is maintained and cared for by the service branch.

Best-selling author Ronald Kessler wrote about Biden’s problem with female agents in his book The First Family Detail.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler wrote. “Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.”

Our source confirmed this sentiment, adding that “it was especially an issue at his Delaware house that he would go to every weekend.”

“He would only get naked when Jill was absent,” he added.

Biden has also long been criticized for his contact with women and girls in photos and videos, and was even referred to as “Creepy Uncle Joe Biden” by the Washington Post.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that,  “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source tells Big League, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. “I mean, Stark naked… Weinstein level stuff,” he added.

He said that the men on duty would frequently stand in front of female agents and Navy women that were present “like a damn guardian.” On some occasions, they would make up reasons to get the women away from where he was.

The agent said he was specifically concerned about women in the Navy.

“They weren’t allowed to disobey him at all, but we’d take them away under pretend auspices,” the agent stated.

The official Vice Presidential residence is the Queen Anne style house at One Observatory Circle in Washington, DC, which is located on the northeast grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory. The property is maintained and cared for by the service branch.

Best-selling author Ronald Kessler wrote about Biden’s problem with female agents in his book The First Family Detail.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler wrote. “Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.”

Our source confirmed this sentiment, adding that “it was especially an issue at his Delaware house that he would go to every weekend.”

“He would only get naked when Jill was absent,” he added.

Biden has also long been criticized for his contact with women and girls in photos and videos, and was even referred to as “Creepy Uncle Joe Biden” by the Washington Post.

:o

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Glad to see that Bum and Polychronopolous are officially on the record as being OK with anonymous sources

I'm fine with it too

One less excuse available to Trumptards for all the anonymous leaks out of the Whitehouse or anywhere else

Glad we're finally all on the same page on this one

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Glad to see that Bum and Polychronopolous are officially on the record as being OK with anonymous sources

I'm fine with it too

One less excuse available to Trumptards for all the anonymous leaks out of the Whitehouse or anywhere else

Glad we're finally all on the same page on this one

Good to see you haven't changed covering for liberals and communists.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Hey phony "coach"
How am I covering?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

He is merely stating the rules of the game

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Anonymous source aside, does anyone really doubt that this story is true?  I tend to believe it based on other things I have seen from Biden.

This video makes my skin crawl.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
why? was he grabbing em by the poossy ?  :-X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Anonymous source aside, does anyone really doubt that this story is true?  I tend to believe it based on other things I have seen from Biden.

This video makes my skin crawl.

This kind of behavior appears to be rampant with powerful men.
I'll be more convinced Biden did it, if some woman come forward with complaints.

If this is what the agent described, at least some of the groped woman should come fwd.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Creepy SOB   >:(

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Creepy SOB   >:(

Biden's one of my favorite personalities in politics.

However, if he was groping woman, and they come forward, I can't respect him at that point.

I never voted for Bill Clinton in either election ( '92 and '96) and always thought he was a sleezy character.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Load of Bollocks
Made up Nonsense

Or The special agents were all Pussy's -- I doubt that.

One of them would of Knocked the fcuk out of Him
or at the least put the fear of god into him.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Load of Bollocks
Made up Nonsense

Or The special agents were all Pussy's -- I doubt that.

One of them would of Knocked the fcuk out of Him
or at the least put the fear of god into him.

I have no idea how credible this agent is.
If the ladies come forward, I'll find it a lot more credible.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
This kind of behavior appears to be rampant with powerful men.

All due respect, can we please not deflect Biden's behavior in this video onto "powerful men".

Do you have any comment on what Joe Biden is doing in the video above?  In your mind is he personally responsible for his disgusting and inappropriate actions here?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Biden's one of my favorite personalities in politics.

However, if he was groping woman, and they come forward, I can't respect him at that point.

I never voted for Bill Clinton in either election ( '92 and '96) and always thought he was a sleezy character.

I was referring to the posted video, and others I've seen, clearly showing this creepy SOB is also a pedo.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I was referring to the posted video, and others I've seen, clearly showing this creepy SOB is also a pedo.

Video was weird. Not sure it would stand up in court as evidence he is a pedo but ok

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
There are many Biden videos like that one.  It's not a one off incident but a pattern of behavior.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
There are many Biden videos like that one.  It's not a one off incident but a pattern of behavior.

If women start coming forward like in the Moore case I'll throw him under the bus

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Video was weird. Not sure it would stand up in court as evidence he is a pedo but ok

Like I said, there are other videos clearly showing a pattern. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like I said, there are other videos clearly showing a pattern. 

Really?!

If so, I think we'd all like to see videos of Biden groping gals and WH gatherings.

I've yet to see or hear any female come fwd and say Biden groped her.
If this is true, I assume some will?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Really?!

If so, I think we'd all like to see videos of Biden groping gals and WH gatherings.

If this isn't some creepy shit I don't know what is.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/930120742422716416
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

mazrim

• Getbig V
Really?!

You basically just posted the same thing 4 times in this thread.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If this isn't some creepy shit I don't know what is.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/930120742422716416

That's the evidence? Really?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You basically just posted the same thing 4 times in this thread.

Ok, make it 5 times now, because I'm still waiting for a woman to come fwd and say she was groped or harassed by VP  Uncle Joe.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Really?!

Yeah, really, but not women.  He was being very creepy with little girls, just like in the video above.