Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 12, 2017, 02:17:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strength Gains on HGH  (Read 849 times)
bigkahuna
Getbig III

Getbig!

« on: November 15, 2017, 12:11:36 AM »

Anyone else get little to no strength gains on HGH?

Report to moderator   Logged
chess315
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:56:38 PM »

You should really not get any other than related to weight gain tendon health it's not Anabolic really with out insulin well I take that back you may see small gains 5-6 months down the road from satalite cells but yeah no strength pretty much
bigkahuna
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 08:24:56 PM »

Yeah actually my strength is actually a little down from the Carpal Tunnel
Jenetics
Getbig II

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 03:02:44 AM »

You should really not get any other than related to weight gain tendon health it's not Anabolic really with out insulin well I take that back you may see small gains 5-6 months down the road from satalite cells but yeah no strength pretty much

This ^. A little water retention could also lead to small strength gains. As you say, carpel tunnel will lead to the opposite!
lilhawk1
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 08:35:15 AM »

I don't get much for strength gains on GH.  Actually it makes it a bit more difficult to make strength gains because the increased pump is so intense with GH it can actually hinder the number of reps that can be done.  The weight feels light, but as the set goes on it becomes harder because of the pump even though the weight feels light.
dj181
Getbig V

a rambler a gambler and a sweet talking ladies man

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 11:07:40 AM »

I don't get much for strength gains on GH.  Actually it makes it a bit more difficult to make strength gains because the increased pump is so intense with GH it can actually hinder the number of reps that can be done.  The weight feels light, but as the set goes on it becomes harder because of the pump even though the weight feels light.

Interesting

So does that mean its better to train heavier and lower reps on it since higher reps hinder you?
lilhawk1
Getbig III

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 06:48:55 AM »

I do both, but easier to train heavier and lower reps, which I like more anyway. 
dj181
Getbig V

a rambler a gambler and a sweet talking ladies man

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 07:14:56 AM »

I do both, but easier to train heavier and lower reps, which I like more anyway. 

You're a beast im sure

What's your bench Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!