Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46620 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2006, 05:37:23 PM »
Bob instead of wasting time on here maybe you should be talking to Jim about why can't athletes compete in both IFBB and PDI.Who looses out if they do?nobody.The IFBB will loose out if they stop athletes who have gone over not being able to come back.Which is still illegal to do.But Bob i am sure your on top off this.

Actually this is a very question.  If the IFBB penalizes BB's for crossing over and then again penalizing them if they come back (if allowed), why is this.  Chic as the rep should be in their and fight for the rights of the BB's since he is the rep.  Any answer from Chic other than he is talking to Manion about not penalizing the BB's for competing in the PDI is a waste and he should quit cause he s worthless and has nothing more on the agenda that to make the IFBB happy and himself.  How come Chic is not on here defencing the PDI and encouraging others to go over and only say how much he supports them.  Cause he is a puppet.  Simple and straight forward, a PUPPET.  God, Chic you come on here acting like you know stuff about things you have no idea about and make yourself look so stupid.  Why do you continue to do that.  I like you.  I just don't like the way you continue to make yourself look bad.  Son, step up and be a fucking man.  Do you job and rep the athletes not Manion or the Weiners or whoever.  Now get back to your books and study up on how to be a good person and rep

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2006, 05:38:19 PM »
Bob instead of wasting time on here maybe you should be talking to Jim about why can't athletes compete in both IFBB and PDI.Who looses out if they do?nobody.The IFBB will loose out if they stop athletes who have gone over not being able to come back.Which is still illegal to do.But Bob i am sure your on top off this.

I'm already on it, my brother...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2006, 05:39:13 PM »
Maybe if you actually supported him or attended a meeting you might have find out that was what he might have been working on

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  OH MY GOD!  She has gone over to the darkside.   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2006, 05:40:17 PM »
You are an idiot.  It does not seem that way at all.  Learn how to read and comprehend, then comment.

Don't you see it? Lee is bitter towards his competition. That is why he comes here and jacks himself off all the time with this "I only use deca" nonesense. It's his way of getting over on the competition. No matter how low he places, he can always hold that above his rivals. It's insulting, and I'm surprised more pros don't call him on it. Now that he has jumped ship the shit slinging will get worse.
"Stop asking me that"

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2006, 05:41:21 PM »
Maybe if you actually supported him or attended a meeting you might have find out that was what he might have been working on

Onlyme, have you read her sig?

Bob sounds like he's decided about Lee's future.  If he is doing something to make it possible for Lee to be both in the IFBB and PDI then why didn't he mention it on the show?

Instead he acted like he'd read Lee's mind and announced that Lee is thinking of committing to racing.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2006, 05:42:34 PM »
I'm already on it, my brother...

Cool then keep me and others posted on the goings on.As every athlete should be allowed to compete and make money where they can.Thanks for looking into it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2006, 05:43:55 PM »
Vince is definitely going to the PDI, and out of the IFBB. He's going to be having fun.

VInce, at least, seems to buy into the Bob notion of separate destinies.

LifterChick

« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2006, 05:45:12 PM »
Actually this is a very question.  If the IFBB penalizes BB's for crossing over and then again penalizing them if they come back (if allowed), why is this.  Chic as the rep should be in their and fight for the rights of the BB's since he is the rep.  Any answer from Chic other than he is talking to Manion about not penalizing the BB's for competing in the PDI is a waste and he should quit cause he s worthless and has nothing more on the agenda that to make the IFBB happy and himself.  How come Chic is not on here defencing the PDI and encouraging others to go over and only say how much he supports them.  Cause he is a puppet.  Simple and straight forward, a PUPPET.  God, Chic you come on here acting like you know stuff about things you have no idea about and make yourself look so stupid.  Why do you continue to do that.  I like you.  I just don't like the way you continue to make yourself look bad.  Son, step up and be a fucking man.  Do you job and rep the athletes not Manion or the Weiners or whoever.  Now get back to your books and study up on how to be a good person and rep

How about this, since the Weiners and Manion are power mad freaks, perhaps Bob has to approach everything slowly and carefully otherwise the "powers that be" will just eliminate or ignore the Athlete reps period and then everybody loses. 
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  OH MY GOD!  She has gone over to the darkside.   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

And being on the darkside helps me get dates ... Oh you said darkside not darkroom  NVM

True Sport Supplements

• Getbig II
  • TSsupplements.com
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2006, 05:46:30 PM »
Bob won't look into it - he seems to have a vendetta against Wayne, the PDI, and anything that his boss doesn't like, right Bob? Think for yourself and support your fellow athletes for once!

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2006, 05:51:31 PM »
FLEX N FREAK here, boy i opened a big can of worms didnt i, sorry Lee Im just reporting on the conversation that Derek and Lonnie Teper was having.

When your on the poster and a few hundred people buy tickets to see you and you dont show because its only some stupid show in idaho, your gonna piss off a lot of people.

Sounds like you just didnt want to come, Derek did say you to were good friend, how can you dog a good friend and so many fans? ???

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2006, 05:57:55 PM »
Don't you see it? Lee is bitter towards his competition. That is why he comes here and jacks himself off all the time with this "I only use deca" nonesense. It's his way of getting over on the competition. No matter how low he places, he can always hold that above his rivals. It's insulting, and I'm surprised more pros don't call him on it. Now that he has jumped ship the shit slinging will get worse.

What u don't see....is what I was talking about (hence the comprehension comment I made).  Lee's bio is just fine, he says nothing negative about his father.  You saying he speaks negatively about his father and showing a bio quote that shows Lee does not think negatively about his father, is laughable.

The only way your stupidity can be justified is, if you are under the age of 13 or you are from a non-English speaking country and therefore have trouble reading English.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2006, 06:01:17 PM »
Onlyme, have you read her sig?

Bob sounds like he's decided about Lee's future.  If he is doing something to make it possible for Lee to be both in the IFBB and PDI then why didn't he mention it on the show?

Instead he acted like he'd read Lee's mind and announced that Lee is thinking of committing to racing.
Please try and get what I say right, instead of misquoting me...as you are.

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2006, 06:03:39 PM »
I'm not going to attack Chick like others in this thread, but I will say that I don't think it was his place to drop his two cents into this thread. When you don't support the athletes it definitely makes you look like a puppet, Bob. Lee should have dropped the insults and been more proffessional though. In conclusion, getbig kicks ass.
SHAZAM!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2006, 06:05:50 PM »
FLEX N FREAK here, boy i opened a big can of worms didnt i, sorry Lee Im just reporting on the conversation that Derek and Lonnie Teper was having.

When your on the poster and a few hundred people buy tickets to see you and you dont show because its only some stupid show in idaho, your gonna piss off a lot of people.

Sounds like you just didnt want to come, Derek did say you to were good friend, how can you dog a good friend and so many fans? ???

I would have gone if i knew i was guest posing ahead of time nd had a contract to do so.I went last year and had a great time.See i didnt dog the fans i had nothing to do with it or the advertising.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2006, 06:07:20 PM »
I'm not going to attack Chick like others in this thread, but I will say that I don't think it was his place to drop his two cents into this thread. When you don't support the athletes it definitely makes you look like a puppet, Bob. Lee should have dropped the insults and been more proffessional though. In conclusion, getbig kicks ass.

Me and Lee have been busting each other balls for a long time now....you people think were series, we laugh at it all the time.

Lee knows my intentions are for the beterment of the athletes...and he's one of the athletes that HAS attended meetings, and showed an interest....

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"
« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2006, 06:07:28 PM »
"Stop asking me that"

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2006, 06:08:10 PM »
Bob don't let our love be known :)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2006, 06:08:45 PM »
Lee,

Did you see this post from the "Athlete's Rep" Bob Chick on another thread?

==================

Thats funny...As I sat down with the CEO of BB.com this past weekend and we mapped out the shows we would be adding and appearances, etc....we specifically discussed that we WOULD NOT be sponsoring the PDI event.

Even funnier is that you think you're "in the loop".....your not.

I got your memo.....RIGHT HEEEEEEERE!!

==========================

Bob has an agenda--and It's obvious he doesn't want the PDI to succeed.

BB.com has done a lot for bodybuilding and Bob surely influenced their decision NOT to sponsor PDI events.

Fewer sponsors means less opportunity for bodybuilders.

This the the althlete's rep?

If the PDI succeeds, there will be more opportunities for more bodybuilders. You remember what the WBF did for the althlete's -- it created competition and Weider started signing athletes to real contracts because he had to in order to keep them.

If the PDI gets power--Bob Chick will lose his power.

Wake up, people. This shit has been going on since the dawn of time.

No ONE does anything in the best interest of the MASSES--only for themselves.

It's time to kick Chick out as an "Athlete's rep" or sign him on as an employee of the IFBB.

Does anyone here agree with me on this conflict of interest?

All of you pro bodybuilders should rise up and REMOVE Chick as the athlete's reps

Does anyone here agree with me?

LifterChick

« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2006, 06:09:02 PM »
Me and Lee have been busting each other balls for a long time now....you people think were series, we laugh at it all the time.

Lee knows my intentions are for the beterment of the athletes...and he's one of the athletes that HAS attended meetings, and showed an interest....

I stand corrected and offer my humble apologies to Lee.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2006, 06:10:53 PM »

You had me at G'day..! ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »
Lee,

Did you see this post from the "Athlete's Rep" Bob Chick on another thread?

==================

Thats funny...As I sat down with the CEO of BB.com this past weekend and we mapped out the shows we would be adding and appearances, etc....we specifically discussed that we WOULD NOT be sponsoring the PDI event.

Even funnier is that you think you're "in the loop".....your not.

I got your memo.....RIGHT HEEEEEEERE!!

==========================

Bob has an agenda--and It's obvious he doesn't want the PDI to succeed.

BB.com has done a lot for bodybuilding and Bob surely influenced their decision NOT to sponsor PDI events.

Fewer sponsors means less opportunity for bodybuilders.

This the the althlete's rep?

If the PDI succeeds, there will be more opportunities for more bodybuilders. You remember what the WBF did for the althlete's -- it created competition and Weider started signing athletes to real contracts because he had to in order to keep them.

If the PDI gets power--Bob Chick will lose his power.

Wake up, people. This shit has been going on since the dawn of time.

No ONE does anything in the best interest of the MASSES--only for themselves.

It's time to kick Chick out as an "Athlete's rep" or sign him on as an employee of the IFBB.

Does anyone here agree with me on this conflict of interest?

All of you pro bodybuilders should rise up and REMOVE Chick as the athlete's reps

Does anyone here agree with me?

lololololol...Goddam you have no idea what you're talking about.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2006, 06:14:02 PM »
these pros backpedal faster than two black gay hairdressers on a tandem bicycle stumbling onto a KKK rally
its comin today

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2006, 06:17:57 PM »

Great!

However, I was commenting on your comments about Lee's opinion of his father

If you would have read my quote before you wrote your comment, you would have known that.....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Another Top Ten List
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2006, 06:20:27 PM »
TOP TEN REASONS BOB CHICK SHOULD REMAIN THE ATHLETE'S REP

10. Has more free time than any other "Pro" as evidenced by number of postings on Getbig.com.
9. Has made open offer to FBI to testify against other pros in criminal investigations if he gets airtime on CNN.
8. Always looking for ways to eliminate sources of income for IFBB Pros...including eliminating the PDI.
7. Walks Jim Manion's dogs when he's guest posing in Pittsburgh because he "loves dogs".
6. Throws Lee Priest under the bus instead of "repping" the "athlete" in conflict with contest promoter.
5. Sets excellent financial example for other athletes by being a 40-year old renter with no tangible assets.
4. Encourages his "girlfriend" to grab his "mangina" at every possible photo-op, to better project a "Professional" and business-like image.
3. Has largest collection of "super" shiny "pirate" shirts amongst all "Pros".
2. Needs 11 more un-productive years as Athlete's Rep to match his bodybuilding record of 13 unsuccessful years trying to become a "Pro".
1. The Athlete Rep should be the richest Pro and with 4.3 Million Bucks...Bob's your man!

Special "Chickering" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

LifterChick

« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2006, 06:21:09 PM »

Great just great, now I gotta stand in line behind you as well?????
I only have a Scooby Doo tattoo, I just can't compete.   :'(

;D ;D