Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46603 times)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Another Top Ten List
« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2006, 06:24:17 PM »
TOP TEN REASONS BOB CHICK SHOULD REMAIN THE ATHLETE'S REP

10. Has more free time than any other "Pro" as evidenced by number of postings on Getbig.com.
9. Has made open offer to FBI to testify against other pros in criminal investigations if he gets airtime on CNN.
8. Always looking for ways to eliminate sources of income for IFBB Pros...including eliminating the PDI.
7. Walks Jim Manion's dogs when he's guest posing in Pittsburgh because he "loves dogs".
6. Throws Lee Priest under the bus instead of "repping" the "athlete" in conflict with contest promoter.
5. Sets excellent financial example for other athletes by being a 40-year old renter with no tangible assets.
4. Encourages his "girlfriend" to grab his "mangina" at every possible photo-op, to better project a "Professional" and business-like image.
3. Has largest collection of "super" shiny "pirate" shirts amongst all "Pros".
2. Needs 11 more un-productive years as Athlete's Rep to match his bodybuilding record of 13 unsuccessful years trying to become a "Pro".
1. The Athlete Rep should be the richest Pro and with 4.3 Million Bucks...Bob's your man!

Special "Chickering" Ed

Add great PR man who pops off all the time on a message board frequented by many pros and fans around the entire world.

When his boldness is confusing or he talks out of turn, he just says' You don't know what you're talking about dumbass."

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2006, 06:27:40 PM »
Guys...Chic obviously has his own agenda- an athletes rep who defends the promoter?......we have all seen the high life that he leads...damn, did you check out that apartment.....looks like NOBODY is cutting Bob a cheque (nice teadmill ace) ......LOL  .....LEE RULES

PS. Bob is obviously pissed he's so late with his prep

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2006, 06:30:31 PM »
I still think the highlight of this post was Lee saying Ronnie had to hook up his speak and spell to post here.  I haven't shit my pants that good in a long time.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2006, 06:41:16 PM »
TOP TEN REASONS BOB CHICK SHOULD REMAIN THE ATHLETE'S REP

"Pro" "loves dogs" "repping" "athlete" "girlfriend" "mangina" "Professional" "super" "pirate" "Pros" "Pro"

Special "Chickering" Ed

Big quoter, huh, Ed?

The "Think You May Be Trying Too Hard" Ugly

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2006, 06:46:28 PM »
Big quoter, huh, Ed?
The "Think You May Be Trying Too Hard" Ugly
"Thanks a million" for the "advice" and "constructive" "criticism"

"Special" "Zagat" "Ed"
BigNationRadio.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »
Ok goodnight i am going to watch 24 and nascar i recorded on the weekend.Sleep well.
Nite Bob  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2006, 06:52:28 PM »
night Lee...! ;)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2006, 07:03:52 PM »
Keep them coming ed that was hilarious!

As for Bob and Lee... get a room!
just push some weight!

stuff81380

• Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2006, 07:06:06 PM »
Bob & Lee jolly good show. That was a funny read  ;D
bang da bang da bang

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2006, 07:07:58 PM »
Lee is the man.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2006, 07:38:08 PM »
Night john boy ,night blow up doll, night hooker dead in my bathroom, nite mate fucked up on crack lying in his vomit, nite sexy sheep, nite pamala, nite 65year old slapper i meet in the bar, nite mum, nite sis, nite bob, nite lee, nite joe , nite arnold, nite dragqueen who blew my cracked out friend, nite gay guy giving out free extasy, nite kitty, nite getbig readers--------------zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2006, 07:49:43 PM »
I went to the gym at 6am i ate i did my homewrok now i can play.Is that ok with you.Maybe the others come on and use a fake name.Plus Ronnie is still hooking up his speak and spell before he can post :)

Funniest shit I've read in a while !!!!!

Speak and spell.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah buddy !

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2006, 08:11:28 PM »
Um i have never bashed my father for being gay .We get along just fine i saw him in Australia he came to my contest.Shit they were his boots i borrowed :)

hahahahahahahahaha

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2006, 08:17:14 PM »
I just came on here to set the story straight.The Bob chimmed in with his 2 cents worth of crap and off we went.

The only reason Bob chimed in is because you came out and said you joined the PDI... On the radio show tonight, Bob seemed like he was squirming in his seat when Vince talk shit about the IFBB and that he joined the pdi...

Bob thinks the olympia is the end all be all...Like you and Vince should be content in just being able to step on stage...You both have been there and done that many of times and Bob can't understand that because he will never again step on the olympia stage...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2006, 08:31:59 PM »
Lee,

Did you see this post from the "Athlete's Rep" Bob Chick on another thread?

==================

Thats funny...As I sat down with the CEO of BB.com this past weekend and we mapped out the shows we would be adding and appearances, etc....we specifically discussed that we WOULD NOT be sponsoring the PDI event.

Even funnier is that you think you're "in the loop".....your not.

I got your memo.....RIGHT HEEEEEEERE!!

==========================

Bob has an agenda--and It's obvious he doesn't want the PDI to succeed.

BB.com has done a lot for bodybuilding and Bob surely influenced their decision NOT to sponsor PDI events.

Fewer sponsors means less opportunity for bodybuilders.

This the the althlete's rep?

If the PDI succeeds, there will be more opportunities for more bodybuilders. You remember what the WBF did for the althlete's -- it created competition and Weider started signing athletes to real contracts because he had to in order to keep them.

If the PDI gets power--Bob Chick will lose his power.

Wake up, people. This shit has been going on since the dawn of time.

No ONE does anything in the best interest of the MASSES--only for themselves.

It's time to kick Chick out as an "Athlete's rep" or sign him on as an employee of the IFBB.

Does anyone here agree with me on this conflict of interest?

All of you pro bodybuilders should rise up and REMOVE Chick as the athlete's reps

Does anyone here agree with me?

ding ding ding we have a winner...Shawn has also been changing his tune since now he is getting into IFBB promotions...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2006, 08:57:16 PM »
"Thanks a million" for the "advice" and "constructive" "criticism"

;)

Blah "Here to Help" Blahblah

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2006, 09:57:00 PM »
Bob and Lee play getbig users tennis, shake hands and retire after a thrilling match up.

Makes me more of a BB fan than ever.

cheers.
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 11, 2006, 01:13:46 AM »
Well like i said i signed nothing or agreed to nothing so what they did is their own fault.Hey Bob could have posed.Hey Bob if a promoter called you a week before a show and said are you coming i have you on the poster guest posing and all over the place would you go with no contract or not even a discussion of it.?Probably not.But hey your the athletes rep you know what is right and wrong.What do i know i have only been a pro for 13 years.How long did it take you to turn pro? about 16 years mmm almost as long HUH go figure.I guess you know what your talking about then. :-*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... :o...Lee drag races...so in my book that  makes him the coolest pro there is...but I guess I am biased. 8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 11, 2006, 01:21:02 AM »
THIS IS PATHETIC!!!! BOB AND LEE ACTING LIKE A KIDS...... WHY BRING THIS STUPID SUBJECT TO AN INTERNET BOARD.  IT SHOWS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NO LIFE AND ARE A COUPLE OF LOOSERS.  

SHUT UP.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: April 11, 2006, 01:36:56 AM »
I went to the gym at 6am i ate i did my homewrok now i can play.Is that ok with you.Maybe the others come on and use a fake name.Plus Ronnie is still hooking up his speak and spell before he can post :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHA ROOOFFFLLLLLL BIG TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH CLASSIC  ;)

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: April 11, 2006, 04:49:34 AM »
Just for the record Lee...Russ was pissed off that you didn't have the balls to call him yourself, and that you put Adela up to making the call....

Haha Lee Prick is owned by Bob Chick. ;D

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #196 on: April 11, 2006, 05:17:35 AM »
FLEX N FREAK here, boy i opened a big can of worms didnt i, sorry Lee Im just reporting on the conversation that Derek and Lonnie Teper was having.

When your on the poster and a few hundred people buy tickets to see you and you dont show because its only some stupid show in idaho, your gonna piss off a lot of people.

Sounds like you just didnt want to come, Derek did say you to were good friend, how can you dog a good friend and so many fans? ???

Monster stupidity!!!!  >:(
!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #197 on: April 11, 2006, 08:02:02 AM »
Some asshat on this thread mentioned that Pro's like Lee shouldn't come online and speak their mind, I disagree. I think if Lee has done anything to himself, it has been to pick up a bigger fan base. He is and has been my favorite pro and this thread will go down in history. Thanks Lee.

Now for the best lines of the thread: (spelling edited :) )

“get your story right and take your foot out your mouth and put a chicken breast in it”

“Maybe too many drinks or hits of the pipe. ”

“Yes you could have cared if I posed then you wouldn't have felt left out there would have been two white smooth guys”

Quote from: IKNOW on April 10, 2006, 04:24:51 PM
THIS IS PATHETIC!!!! BOB AND LEE ACTING LIKE A KIDS...... WHY BRING THIS STUPID SUBJECT TO AN INTERNET BOARD.  IT SHOWS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NO LIFE AND ARE A COUPLE OF LOOSERS. 
“Yeah I guess, but you reading it all makes you in the club too. Welcome looser”

“Plus Ronnie is still hooking up his speak and spell before he can post  ”

“You wear that fat man suit, Oh shit you say it ain't a suit?
Oh my bad”
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #198 on: April 11, 2006, 08:05:49 AM »
Too much negative energy---life is too short.

Lets be friends everyone.

:)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #199 on: April 11, 2006, 08:28:34 AM »
I just like the fact that Lee made Adela do his dirty work.  I wonder if she made him a sammich afterward?