Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46054 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #225 on: April 12, 2006, 05:09:11 PM »
Lee reminds me of Lee Haney because of his monster chest.
just push some weight!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #226 on: April 12, 2006, 05:12:42 PM »

I'm going to get the popcorn right now so I'm ready for Lee's comeback  ;D
tiny-tit bounty hunter

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #227 on: April 12, 2006, 05:14:21 PM »
Lee is scared of my massiveness.
just push some weight!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: April 12, 2006, 06:20:01 PM »
You guys bag and bag and bag , but in reality you all know how good lee is, shit he wouldnt be where he is today if he was not , and if you have seen him compete live you would also no that seeing him live is amazing hence his popularity, so baging is cool if thats what you are into , but we all know that lee is one of the best , and hey at least he has a personality and a sence of humour , not like some meat heads out there !!!

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2006, 06:20:23 PM »
After reading this entire thread, it's no wonder why this "industry" is so screwed up. Chick and Lee are just ONE example of why it's so screwed up, you clowns absolutley take the "pro" out of professional and conduct your business affairs like children. Why do you discuss contracts on an open forum? Is it for the shock effect or is it your ego's? Is any wonder why people of these boards bash your asses on a daily basis, you dolts bring it on yourselves.
Shut up you fat tub of shit-no one cares what u think! Go eat another doughnut fatboy!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #230 on: April 12, 2006, 07:37:27 PM »
I like Lee and Bob! They ROCK! Peace!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Hugh G. Reqshun

• Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: April 12, 2006, 08:28:36 PM »
You guys bag and bag and bag , but in reality you all know how good lee is, shit he wouldnt be where he is today if he was not , and if you have seen him compete live you would also no that seeing him live is amazing hence his popularity, so baging is cool if thats what you are into , but we all know that lee is one of the best , and hey at least he has a personality and a sence of humour , not like some meat heads out there !!!

Man, you are so right!

So many guys here - almost always the keyboard warriors - are always ragging on the Lee about this & that. There's only ever been one or two decent things said about him, & he & a handful of pro's make what BBing what it is today.

All I ever hear about is how short Lee is or how fat he gets in the off-season or lack of chest mass or long torso this & that! For fucks sake, the guy's worked off his arse to get to where he is today! He's taken some shit along the way from the powers that be & has the balls to stand up & voice his disapproval/s. The guy's ONE of the most heavily muscled - height to weight ratio - BBer's in the world & the most popular!

And it's so true what HRDCOR says, Lee HAS a personality & a damn good sense of humour too! There are only a few BBer's like Lee - guys like Mike Matarazzo, Gunter Schlierkamp, Rusty Jeffers, Jerome Ferguson, Aaron Baker, Derrik Farnsworth to name but a few - with a personality & a sense of humour.

I understand that BBing is a critical "sport" but damn, this ragging shit is becoming tedious. How about some REAL constructive criticism, instead of all this negative bollocks!

Lee, just keep doing what you do best & if there's something you disapprove of in your contracts or whatever then...fuck 'em! Do what's best for Lee & look out for Lee.

All the best mate.

- Hugh G. Reqshun

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #232 on: April 12, 2006, 08:41:22 PM »
Why thank you
JACKASS :)

Glad I can help!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: April 12, 2006, 08:41:32 PM »
this is a message board. they can say whatever they want to each other.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #234 on: April 12, 2006, 08:42:38 PM »
Shut up you fat tub of shit-no one cares what u think! Go eat another doughnut fatboy!

LOL...Meltdown from a worm!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #235 on: April 12, 2006, 08:52:23 PM »
this is a message board. they can say whatever they want to each other.

Hey I agree, but these guys are supposed to be professionals but they conduct themselves like children. I go on the MLB boards all the time......can't remember the last time I read posts from a player to a rep calling each other names and discussing their contracts. There's a difference between a professional organization and a non-professional one. Gee, can you tell which one is the "non-professional" organization?

If I'm wrong let me know ::)!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: April 12, 2006, 08:55:51 PM »
this is a message board. it's not a magazine or a contest that's being taped.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: April 12, 2006, 08:59:36 PM »
Hey I agree, but these guys are supposed to be professionals but they conduct themselves like children. I go on the MLB boards all the time......can't remember the last time I read posts from a player to a rep calling each other names and discussing their contracts. There's a difference between a professional organization and a non-professional one. Gee, can you tell which one is the "non-professional" organization?

If I'm wrong let me know ::)!

LOL we are all being played.  This is a marketing plan.  Since ifbb has changed management, body building show looks more and more like a pro. wrestling match.  If King K and Lee had a match it would be superman vs. the "man of steal".  Bodybuilding is following the WWF play book to a T.  

Smart!  Drama, sells!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #238 on: April 12, 2006, 09:14:36 PM »
LOL we are all being played.  This is a marketing plan.  Since ibbf has changed management, body building show looks more and more like a pro. wrestling match.  If King K and Lee had a match it would be superman vs. the "man of steal".  Bodybuilding is following the WWF play book to a T.  

Smart!  Drama, sells!

ibbf ?

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #239 on: April 12, 2006, 10:25:05 PM »
lol.

;D
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #240 on: April 12, 2006, 11:34:20 PM »

And you remind me of my nutsack because of your Hairy Chest.

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #241 on: April 12, 2006, 11:45:14 PM »
After reading this entire thread, it's no wonder why this "industry" is so screwed up. Chick and Lee are just ONE example of why it's so screwed up, you clowns absolutley take the "pro" out of professional and conduct your business affairs like children. Why do you discuss contracts on an open forum? Is it for the shock effect or is it your ego's? Is any wonder why people of these boards bash your asses on a daily basis, you dolts bring it on yourselves.

This always amuses me.

On the one hand if Lee refuses to respond to a certain allegation, he's scared.  If he lays it all out in the open with PROOF and PICTURES and SCANS OF THE CONTRACT, then you bash him for being "too open", or as this knucklehead puts it "conduct your business affairs like children."

Quite the contrary, the only thing that Lee has been ever since he's been posting here is honest.  All he's ever done is take the time to answer questions about training and his personal life, and most people here can't stand it that he's telling the truth and has nothing to hide.  It's almost like you want him to rack up some bullshit points so at some time in the future you can all throw it back in his face and say, "See, I told you Lee was a lying scumbag!"

But the fact is, he's an honest professional bodybuilder and the only one on the entire Internet that will answer your questions FOR FREE. 

And yet tools like yourself can't help yourselves but to ignore his generousity and instead point out his flaws.

Let's examine:

"Chick and Lee are just ONE example of why it's so screwed up,"

I'm sure the fact that CRAIG TITUS roasted someone in the desert is less significant in terms of why this sport is screwed up. 

"you clowns absolutley take the "pro" out of professional"

You're right - it's MUCH more professional to insult guys who look better than you, have hotter girlfriends and larger incomes by calling them "clowns".  Fucking tool.

"conduct your business affairs like children"

Please explain the last business affair a child conducted, other than taking shits and bitching about not getting attention?

"Why do you discuss contracts on an open forum?"

Because if it were a closed forum THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY FUCKING POINT TO IT.

"Is it for the shock effect or is it your ego's?"

Shock effect would be if Lee posted a picture of his bare ass online.  Ego would be if he posted a copy of his check.   Tool.

"Is any wonder why people of these boards bash your asses on a daily basis, you dolts bring it on yourselves. "

It's more wonderous to imagine that guys like you rack up 2156+ posts in ONE YEAR on ONE MESSAGE BOARD.  Now imagine if you did 2156 total reps in a years workout how BIG YOUR BICEPS WOULD BE!  Shit, they'd almost be as big as your FAT ASS!

Done. 

(Until you foolishly respond and I embarass you again)

LPL

:-* :-* :-*

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2006, 11:57:23 PM »
WHO CARES....DO you guys go to work when you are not required to?..I sure don't...I ESPECIALLY would not worry about going on a day that I HAD NO IDEA I was expected to go,and if my boss called and wanted me to go in,and was rude to my girlfriend,then piss on him...I wouldn't go.The same thing applies to Lee in this situation.It isn't his fault they put his pic on the poster.If anything HE should be the one who is pissed off!! They make him look like a no show when in fact he wasn't suposed to be there.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: April 13, 2006, 12:19:52 AM »
Dude can sure get ripped I'll say that.To go from his off season bulk to the shape he gets in is awesome.

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: April 13, 2006, 05:08:56 AM »
Perfect.

Now that I almost had it down to who was sexier, Lee or Chick, they have this gig. Back to square one.

Lee you are a GOD! Chick, you are Hell sexy!

If you two did a workout video together, the revenue stream from the gay guys buying it alone, would put a dent in the nation debt.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2006, 07:02:00 AM »
This always amuses me.

On the one hand if Lee refuses to respond to a certain allegation, he's scared.  If he lays it all out in the open with PROOF and PICTURES and SCANS OF THE CONTRACT, then you bash him for being "too open", or as this knucklehead puts it "conduct your business affairs like children."

Quite the contrary, the only thing that Lee has been ever since he's been posting here is honest.  All he's ever done is take the time to answer questions about training and his personal life, and most people here can't stand it that he's telling the truth and has nothing to hide.  It's almost like you want him to rack up some bullshit points so at some time in the future you can all throw it back in his face and say, "See, I told you Lee was a lying scumbag!"

But the fact is, he's an honest professional bodybuilder and the only one on the entire Internet that will answer your questions FOR FREE. 

And yet tools like yourself can't help yourselves but to ignore his generousity and instead point out his flaws.

Let's examine:

"Chick and Lee are just ONE example of why it's so screwed up,"

I'm sure the fact that CRAIG TITUS roasted someone in the desert is less significant in terms of why this sport is screwed up. 

"you clowns absolutley take the "pro" out of professional"

You're right - it's MUCH more professional to insult guys who look better than you, have hotter girlfriends and larger incomes by calling them "clowns".  Fucking tool.

"conduct your business affairs like children"

Please explain the last business affair a child conducted, other than taking shits and bitching about not getting attention?

"Why do you discuss contracts on an open forum?"

Because if it were a closed forum THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY FUCKING POINT TO IT.

"Is it for the shock effect or is it your ego's?"

Shock effect would be if Lee posted a picture of his bare ass online.  Ego would be if he posted a copy of his check.   Tool.

"Is any wonder why people of these boards bash your asses on a daily basis, you dolts bring it on yourselves. "

It's more wonderous to imagine that guys like you rack up 2156+ posts in ONE YEAR on ONE MESSAGE BOARD.  Now imagine if you did 2156 total reps in a years workout how BIG YOUR BICEPS WOULD BE!  Shit, they'd almost be as big as your FAT ASS!

Done. 

(Until you foolishly respond and I embarass you again)

LPL

:-* :-* :-*

I'm glad it amuses you but you obviously didn't read my other post on here. One....your an idiot. Two....I never said Lee was never honest. Three.....a professional doesn't come on a message board to discuss the privacy (or what should be private) of a contract (just doesn't apply to Lee). Four....yes, they are ONE example of why the "industry" is screwed up, it shows in their actions.
2156 posts is nothing, it roughly 6 posts a day and it's basically the only board i post on. The last business a child conducted was probably a lemonaid stand. And finally....your insults are useless without posting a pic of yourself.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: April 13, 2006, 07:09:13 AM »
 ;D  Yeah ok i am going to gym then Macdonalds

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2006, 07:32:55 AM »
I think it's fine that people rag on each other here, it's what guys do and it's funny as hell as long as you don't take anything personally. From what Lee posts, I don't see him taking it personally. I bet he even laughs at a lot of it. You guys who get all bent outta shape really need to calm down; it shows a character flaw and only makes you look weak.
I appreciate any pro who has the guts to post in a place that's so harsh, that includes Bob, Lee, Shawn, and many of the other pro's who post here. It shows they have a lot of confidence. Lee is a monster and no matter what people say he has an outstanding physique, he knows that. With that said, you're all a bunch of homo's :)
tiny-tit bounty hunter

max1978

• Getbig I
« Reply #249 on: April 13, 2006, 07:51:26 AM »
I don't understand you guys..... ??? probably you don't understand how lucky you are to have a lot of pros here on the boards..I'm from the other part of the planet so i don't know the us situation but i don't think is so easy to speak with other sports' pros....so enjoy it and stop complaining...i can add 1 more thing..how many pros write here? not so many compared to the number of the pros existing...so respect lee..and bob too..