Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46122 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »
Oh, quit making fucking sense and get with it.  We need more fueds and fighting! 

Fighting is fun. ;D  Afterall my name is Warhorse.  8)
 But we must fight in a good way, or the world will be crappy for our children.......well....e ven crappier,that is. :'(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »
 Lee Priest savaged Bob!! I don't think Bob is breathing  :-\

True Sport Supplements

• Getbig II
  • TSsupplements.com
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2006, 04:04:37 PM »
Finally someone of authority to put Bob in his place. Cheers Lee!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2006, 04:06:13 PM »
lee dont respond to this any more , you did what was right at the time and Russ shouldnt have taken the liberty, there was a obvious miss comunication but it has been sorted , and as the Athletes rep Bob , idealy you shouldnt be putting you 2 cents in worth in a public forum with this issue when it realy has nothing to do with you , that is of course lee authorised you to act on his behalf in this matter , which i am sure as shit no he didnt , you are meant to represent the athletes in a professional manner , and if you wanted to be involved in this issue as a spokesperson for lee, then it would idealy be done so privately as it is a private matter !!!

OH OK PARTY POOPER  :(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2006, 04:06:55 PM »
thanks lee  that dudes a control freak

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2006, 04:10:24 PM »
AHH  Bob for the record i called Russ and left a message and my home phone.He didnt return my call when i get my phone record i can show you the call.So Bob company man get your story right and take your foot out your mouth and put a chicken breast in it.Oh and when Adela called i just got back from doctors and had taken some medication and was in bed and asked Adela to call.I think have her call for me when i couldnt was better then not calling at all.Then when i was able i called he didnt return my call.Maybe to many drinks or hits of the pipe.:)

Again Bob showing his true colors.  IFBB not-a-clue red.  It will matches perfectly though with the BB.com black

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2006, 04:11:20 PM »
 Lee-
Notice I didn't even comment on whether you had a contract signed, agreed to guest pose, if there was a miscommunication, or whatever....I could give a rats ass personally, If you guest posed or not.

I only commented on why Russ was pissed off, and left the messages he did. Your lame excuse of "I left my home number..." doesn't cut it. YOU had HIS number and could have easily called him to explain the situation AT ANY TIME. Have you talked to Russ even at this point?

As for you being a pro for 13 years....you would think that would have given you the experience to know not to sign the Olympia contract and send it in...AFTER you read it...and then bail out saying it's unfair. Then why did you sign it in the first place??

come on Lee, I expect better from you...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2006, 04:11:37 PM »
Yeah i would like to see that contract myself.Bob can you get a copy?

Sure he can get a copy, from the same guys who print the IFBB pro card.  Give him a few minutes

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2006, 04:13:14 PM »
Lee-
Notice I didn't even comment on whether you had a contract signed, agreed to guest pose, if there was a miscommunication, or whatever....I could give a rats ass personally, If you guest posed or not.

I only commented on why Russ was pissed off, and left the messages he did. Your lame excuse of "I left my home number..." doesn't cut it. YOU had HIS number and could have easily called him to explain the situation AT ANY TIME. Have you talked to Russ even at this point?

As for you being a pro for 13 years....you would think that would have given you the experience to know not to sign the Olympia contract and send it in...AFTER you read it...and then bail out saying it's unfair. Then why did you sign it in the first place??

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2006, 04:18:12 PM »
Well like i said i signed nothing or agreed to nothing so what they did is their own fault.Hey Bob could have posed.Hey Bob if a promoter called you a week before a show and said are you coming i have you on the poster guest posing and all over the place would you go with no contract or not even a discussion of it.?Probably not.But hey your the athletes rep you know what is right and wrong.What do i know i have only been a pro for 13 years.How long did it take you to turn pro? about 16 years mmm almost as long HUH go figure.I guess you know what your talking about then. :-*

Actually Lee if your picture is on the poster and any promo material and there was NO contract you could easily sure these guys for using your likeness.  A couple things it does is that it makes you look bad because you didn't show even if you weren't supposed to.  Other than the people on here everyone else who saw that poster wanted to see you and you not showing makes you look bad.  The second is more than likely if there was no contract signed then they used your picture to attract more fans to the show.  This is using your likeness for a gain that you get nothing out of.  Using anyone's face on a poster or promotional material like they did is very is illegal.  

It's like if I wanted to make it so I got less people to come to my show I would put Chic's pic on the poster.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2006, 04:18:32 PM »
AHH  Bob for the record i called Russ and left a message and my home phone.He didnt return my call when i get my phone record i can show you the call.So Bob company man get your story right and take your foot out your mouth and put a chicken breast in it.Oh and when Adela called i just got back from doctors and had taken some medication and was in bed and asked Adela to call.I think have her call for me when i couldnt was better then not calling at all.Then when i was able i called he didnt return my call.Maybe to many drinks or hits of the pipe.:)
Chick.....................OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2006, 04:21:27 PM »
lee dont respond to this any more , you did what was right at the time and Russ shouldnt have taken the liberty, there was a obvious miss comunication but it has been sorted , and as the Athletes rep Bob , idealy you shouldnt be putting you 2 cents in worth in a public forum with this issue when it realy has nothing to do with you , that is of course lee authorised you to act on his behalf in this matter , which i am sure as shit no he didnt , you are meant to represent the athletes in a professional manner , and if you wanted to be involved in this issue as a spokesperson for lee, then it would idealy be done so privately as it is a private matter !!!

That is funny putting professional and Bob's name in the same sentance.   ;D ROTFL

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2006, 04:22:57 PM »
Lee-

Yes you could have cared if i posed then you wouldn't have felt left out there would have been two white smoove guys.
UMMM yes Bob i had his number and called it tell Russ to check his caller id after the third time i left my number.Are you understanding now.And he didnt return my call.After his message why should i call him back what do i owe him after the way he spoke to adela and I.
Oh that Olympia contract thing again i have explained that enough you just cant let it go.Maybe one day you to will get the chance to sign as many of them as i have.Then again maybe not.
come on Bob i would expect better from you......then again no i wouldnt :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2006, 04:23:58 PM »
Tear his shirt off.  We used to yell that when two girls were getting in a fight in school

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2006, 04:24:31 PM »
this shit is getting brutal, i almost feel sorry for Chick, well, maybe not.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2006, 04:25:16 PM »
Actually Lee if your picture is on the poster and any promo material and there was NO contract you could easily sure these guys for using your likeness.  A couple things it does is that it makes you look bad because you didn't show even if you weren't supposed to.  Other than the people on here everyone else who saw that poster wanted to see you and you not showing makes you look bad.  The second is more than likely if there was no contract signed then they used your picture to attract more fans to the show.  This is using your likeness for a gain that you get nothing out of.  Using anyone's face on a poster or promotional material like they did is very is illegal.  

It's like if I wanted to make it so I got less people to come to my show I would put Chic's pic on the poster.

I wouldnt want to sue them as Derek is a friend thats why i was suprised when he told me i was on poster to guest pose.As for Russ well to many issues there now.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2006, 04:25:25 PM »
 Bob is being ripped to pieces. May God have mercy on his soul.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2006, 04:26:24 PM »
Yes you could have cared if i posed then you wouldn't have felt left out there would have been two white smoove guys.
UMMM yes Bob i had his number and called it tell Russ to check his caller id after the third time i left my number.Are you understanding now.And he didnt return my call.After his message why should i call him back what do i owe him after the way he spoke to adela and I.
Oh that Olympia contract thing again i have explained that enough you just cant let it go.Maybe one day you to will get the chance to sign as many of them as i have.Then again maybe not.

Oh My! :-*  As any good trainer would say to his fighter after taking a beating of his life.. "stay down Bob, stay down"

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2006, 04:26:33 PM »
THIS IS PATHETIC!!!! BOB AND LEE ACTING LIKE A KIDS...... WHY BRING THIS STUPID SUBJECT TO AN INTERNET BOARD.  IT SHOWS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NO LIFE AND ARE A COUPLE OF LOOSERS.  
Yeah i guess but you reading it all makes you in the club too.Welcome looser

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2006, 04:27:39 PM »
I wouldnt want to sue them as Derek is a friend thats why i was suprised when he told me i was on poster to guest pose.As for Russ well to many issues there now.

Yes I understand I have been in that situation plenty of times

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2006, 04:28:44 PM »
THIS IS PATHETIC!!!! BOB AND LEE ACTING LIKE A KIDS...... WHY BRING THIS STUPID SUBJECT TO AN INTERNET BOARD.  IT SHOWS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NO LIFE AND ARE A COUPLE OF LOOSERS.  

Shawn this is pathetic

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2006, 04:29:15 PM »
Oh My! :-*  As any good trainer would say to his fighter after taking a beating of his life.. "stay down Bob, stay down"

;D Bob is just waiting for the count to be over. :D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
Lee-

Jesus Christ Chick why was/is it LEE'S job to call the guy who was ripping people off by saying he'd guest pose?

Man if Cathy was texting Lee telling him what was going then then Lee had every right to take his phone off the hook for the weekend and put his feet up since it wasn't his fvucking problem... he didn't screw up!...

shit he didn't have to take the guy's calls at all and certainly didn't have to return the dickhead's calls IMO since he didn't have any explaining to do...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2006, 04:33:21 PM »

So, theres the truth finally..."why should I call him back..."

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2006, 04:34:32 PM »
Bod why didnt you guest pose , as the athletes rep you could have steped up to the plate and said , hey dont worry i have got it covered , i will pose for yas, and this little miss communication will all be forgotten , or did you actualy make that offer , but since you are only two weeks out from a show they thought you were just a little too out of shape for a guest pose !!!???