Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46374 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2006, 04:35:36 PM »
So, theres the truth finally..."why should I call him back..."

he was being abusive over the phone i wouldn't have called him either.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2006, 04:36:14 PM »
Something does not smell right here. I have been bringing guest posers out here (Oz) for 18 years. I have never had someone not show, that means either a contract or agreement is in place before anything is printed. Lee has just completed a 6 show guest posing and seminar tour of Australia. He was totally professional in all of his appearances. Every promoter said that Lee could not do enough for them, he stayed back for photos until every fan had left, went out to eat with the promoters and left photos and tee shirts for everyone that helped. The tour was very successful and Lee was totally professional. He answered every email and phone call in the months leading up to the tour. Heads up to you Lee, you know how to treat people, which makes this whole story seem flawed.
TD

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2006, 04:37:40 PM »
I did guest pose...on the Friday night EXPO as was designed.

My flight was scheduled to leave at 6:00 am Saturday morning, as I have a show this weekend.

Why didnt YOU cover for Lee? Lee says he's smooth and white....same as you. A liottle tattoo work on the face and some fancy red boots and cape...no one would've known the difference..!!

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2006, 04:38:08 PM »
Do you think Lee saved that superman suit in case the high paying johns make a special request?
"Stop asking me that"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2006, 04:38:15 PM »
Just for the record Lee...Russ was pissed off that you didn't have the balls to call him yourself, and that you put Adela up to making the call....

Why should he have to call at all? Putting someone on a poster without their knowledge is not a reason for Lee to go out of his way. Sounds like false advertising to me.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2006, 04:38:20 PM »
YOU TWO NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR TIME.  LEE, YOU ARE A TOP BODYBUILDER AND YOU SHOULD KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM THE GOSSIP BOARDS.  PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU, ACT LIKE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL AND STOP LETTING PEOPLE GET TO YOU.  YOU DON'T SEE RONNIE OR ANY OTHER TOP NAME POSTING ON THIS BOARD!!! WHY? MAYBE BECUASE THEY ARE BUSY AT THE GYM TRAINING HARD.

I went to the gym at 6am i ate i did my homewrok now i can play.Is that ok with you.Maybe the others come on and use a fake name.Plus Ronnie is still hooking up his speak and spell before he can post :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2006, 04:40:39 PM »
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!!!

Sweet Jesus. Chick and Lee rolling around in the dust pulling each other's hair. Priceless.

/Atta boy, Lee. Go get him.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2006, 04:40:50 PM »
So, theres the truth finally..."why should I call him back..."

Ok i am waiting why should I?.HE WRITES YOUR CHECKS NOT MINE.

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2006, 04:41:37 PM »
I went to the gym at 6am i ate i did my homewrok now i can play.Is that ok with you.Maybe the others come on and use a fake name.Plus Ronnie is still hooking up his speak and spell before he can post :)

Well you just graduated from 5th grade right. You should be supporting Ronnie not trashing him. Next thing you know he'll be stealing your food if you keep badmouthing him.
"Stop asking me that"

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2006, 04:44:36 PM »
Something does not smell right here. I have been bringing guest posers out here (Oz) for 18 years. I have never had someone not show, that means either a contract or agreement is in place before anything is printed. Lee has just completed a 6 show guest posing and seminar tour of Australia. He was totally professional in all of his appearances. Every promoter said that Lee could not do enough for them, he stayed back for photos until every fan had left, went out to eat with the promoters and left photos and tee shirts for everyone that helped. The tour was very successful and Lee was totally professional. He answered every email and phone call in the months leading up to the tour. Heads up to you Lee, you know how to treat people, which makes this whole story seem flawed.
TD

Thanks Tony .Bob is just doing his masters begging.Bob is paid by Russ at BB.com and AMI so does he really represent the athlete.Bob is out for Bob which is cool just stop acting like you care about the others for gods sake. ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2006, 04:44:45 PM »
Why should he have to call at all? Putting someone on a poster without their knowledge is not a reason for Lee to go out of his way. Sounds like false advertising to me.
Me and disgusted finally agree on something... Lee didn't have any obligation to do jackshit including calling BACK the bastard who ripped people off using his likeness to sell tickets when he knew he hadn't contracted him to appear.

Sounds like these turkeys expected Lee to be in town that weekend and that they'd be able to sweet talk him into doing it on the day (probably for a reduced price) since Lee would get heat about it if he was there that weekend and would feel pressured to do it...

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2006, 04:45:52 PM »
               Why didnt YOU cover for Lee? Lee says he's smooth and white....same as you. A liottle tattoo work on the face and some fancy red boots and cape...no one would've known the difference..!!          

Thats right you are competting this weekend, hows the dieting going , you been grumpy yet or is it easy sailing ??? and what the hell are you trrying to say here bob, that i am as good as lee , cooool , thanks man much appreciated (i dont agree with you but i will take the compliment all the same ) :D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2006, 04:46:30 PM »
Well you just graduated from 5th grade right. You should be supporting Ronnie not trashing him. Next thing you know he'll be stealing your food if you keep badmouthing him.

hey supersoaker while you were posting this your ride, the Boy-Bang Bus, left town without you.   try hitching at ride to queerville and maybe you can get back on.
its comin today

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2006, 04:47:32 PM »
I did guest pose...on the Friday night EXPO as was designed.

My flight was scheduled to leave at 6:00 am Saturday morning, as I have a show this weekend.

Oh i wore a cape and red boots big deal it was SUPERMAN .You wear that fat man suit, Oh shit you say it ain't a suit?
Oh my bad

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2006, 04:48:21 PM »
I'm surprised Lee would start bashing everyone as soon as he jumps ship. Well not really, but still. Not a class move. I'm sure his fans will continue to support him, but I won't. Why bash everyone? The pros should stick together.
"Shut the F up and train"

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2006, 04:49:25 PM »

Hey jackass notice the smily face it was a joke who hasn't joked about trying to understand Ronnie when he talks so get of the test and calm down.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2006, 04:50:06 PM »
Oh i wore a cape and red boots big deal it was SUPERMAN .You wear that fat man suit, Oh shit you say it ain't a suit?
Oh my bad

brutal ownage
its comin today

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2006, 04:50:53 PM »
Question?

Since Lee is no longer an IFBB pro but a PDI pro isn't he banned from guest posing at an NPC event anyway now?

True Sport Supplements

• Getbig II
  • TSsupplements.com
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2006, 04:51:43 PM »
Obviously Bob isn't a good athlete's rep, if he were, he would be a little more professional especially when talking to ELITE athletes such as Lee.

LifterChick

« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2006, 04:51:57 PM »
Oh my bad

;D :D
OUCH.  Lee he's stopped moving.  I think you killed him, now who am I going to lust cheer for?

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2006, 04:52:03 PM »
Hey jackass notice the smily face it was a joke who hasn't joked about trying to understand Ronnie when he talks so get of the test and calm down.

It's OFF the test. Not OF the test. Brutal spelling skills. lmao.

It's funny how it's all a joke once things start hitting home. Touch a nerve?
"Stop asking me that"

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2006, 04:52:12 PM »
I'm surprised Lee would start bashing everyone as soon as he jumps ship. Well not really, but still. Not a class move. I'm sure his fans will continue to support him, but I won't. Why bash everyone? The pros should stick together.

Pros stick together come on.I have been telling them to stick together for years.Thier egos are to big for that.If they did we wouldn't have the probs we do now in the sport.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2006, 04:53:27 PM »
Question?

Since Lee is no longer an IFBB pro but a PDI pro isn't he banned from guest posing at an NPC event anyway now?

UMMMM last time i checked i was still a IFBB pro as well untill notified otherwise.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2006, 04:54:17 PM »
Me and disgusted finally agree on something... Lee didn't have any obligation to do jackshit including calling BACK the bastard who ripped people off using his likeness to sell tickets when he knew he hadn't contracted him to appear.

Sounds like these turkeys expected Lee to be in town that weekend and that they'd be able to sweet talk him into doing it on the day (probably for a reduced price) since Lee would get heat about it if he was there that weekend and would feel pressured to do it...

;D Seriously though I am really confused as to why there is  even an issue as to why Lee would do anything but sue the guy. No signed or verbal contract?? This guy must be smokin crack. How could anyone even think that Lee is obligated for anything. And what about what these guys did? No one seems to care about the false advertising. Am I missing something?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2006, 04:54:30 PM »
Ok i am waiting why should I?.HE WRITES YOUR CHECKS NOT MINE.

Really?? Russ hasnt made a few nice checks out to you, Lee?

I could be mistaken (except for the fact that I see the financial statements) but I didnt know the BB.com logo was FREE on your race cars...!

My bad..