Author Topic: Arnies 'new' squeeze... Heather Milligan  (Read 12726 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Arnies 'new' squeeze... Heather Milligan
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2017, 01:29:34 AM »
I've read that Arnold said that he admired people like Hitler  while filming Pumping Iron but that that quote didn't end up in the movie. Fact or fiction?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2017, 01:34:58 AM »
A spiritually wicked people.

Yevamoth 98a[Trans.: A non-Jew is "legally fatherless," regardless of whether or not the father is known. Gentile children are essentially asses and horses, i.e., animals.]

Avodah Zarah 36b They decreed in connection with a heathen child that it should cause defilement by seminal emission so that an Israelite child should not become accustomed to commit pederasty with him.... It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious! 

Avodah Zarah 36b-37a R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition [intercourse], and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. The penalty of adultery may be incurred through her; [if a niddah] she defiles him who has connection with her, so that he in turn defiles that upon which he lies, as a garment which has lain upon [a person afflicted with gonorrhoea]. 

Sanhedrin 55b Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 (24) I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum. 

Sanhedrin 54b Raba said. It means this: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this [three years old], it is as if one puts the finger into the eye; but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as 'a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.'... 

Kethuboth 11b[This debate concerns whether or not someone is a virgin. Virginity is prized above all, such that it is believed that a girl under the age of three will regain her virginity, even if a man has had intercourse with her. (Fn. 7 says, in regard to putting "the finger into the eye": "I.e., tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years.") Since virginity is prized above all, one could assume that this conclusion has allowed grown men to have sex with little girls with immunity. A grown-up woman is not deflowered by having sex with a small boy, however, since he is only like a "piece of wood."] It was taught: R. Judah used to say, A man is bound to say the following three blessings daily: "[Blessed art thou...] who hast not made me a heathen," ".... who hast not made me a woman"; and "... who hast not made me a brutish man." R. Aha b. Jacob once overhead his son saying "[Blessed art thou...] who hast not made me a brutish man," whereupon he said to him, "And this too!" Said the other, "Then what blessing should I say instead?" [He replied,]...h who hast not made me a slave." And is not that the same as a woman? - a slave is more contemptible. 

Menachoth 43b-44a[A "prayer" or "benediction" to be said by a Jewish man every day: "Thank God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave."] Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim. Hilkkoth Akum X1 A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean.

werewolf operative

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2017, 01:36:37 AM »
I've read that Arnold said that he admired people like Hitler  while filming Pumping Iron but that that quote didn't end up in the movie. Fact or fiction?

Fact.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnies 'new' squeeze...
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2017, 03:26:48 AM »
lol you are such a pathetic maggot

At least not a pathetic phaggot like you are  ;D

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2017, 05:25:47 AM »
Ha, new squeeze, he was probably banging her at the same time he jizzed inside Mildred.
He looks great for 70, still holding good mass, muscle and definition

Arnold is holding great mass in his middle gut, orangutang arms hanging from droopy shoulders. Seriously back away from his nuts.
h

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2017, 05:32:36 AM »
At least not a pathetic phaggot like you are  ;D

lol u r such a chimpanzee

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2017, 05:36:42 AM »

He said that he admired powerful figures who create lasting legacies and are remembered for centuries after their death, which includes dictators like Hitler.
I think he later said in his autobiography that he only admired Hitler for his orating skills and that his earlier comment had been misinterpreted.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2017, 05:38:49 AM »
The Oak has become The Twig in every conceivable way. Beta-lib twinko.

That floozy is yet another opportunistic whore.

Oh, and The Twig’s dyed hair looks beyond retarded.

Hi Donald

WoooSHHHHHHH   BE YE KE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2017, 05:46:01 AM »

George Butler saved him by deleted that .....that quote would have hunted Arnold in 03 when he was running for Governor

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  A MA DE US

werewolf operative

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2017, 06:03:46 AM »
George Butler saved him by deleted that .....that quote would have hunted Arnold in 03 when he was running for Governor

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  A MA DE US

Asked who his heroes were, he answered, "I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it."

He is quoted as saying he wished he could have "the feeling like Kennedy had, you know, to speak to maybe 50,000 people at one time and having them cheer, or like Hitler in the Nuremberg stadium. And have all those people scream at you and just being total agreement whatever you say."

The author of the book proposal, “Pumping Iron” director George Butler, told ABC News that the quotes needed to be seen in context, and that&guy never said anything anti-Semitic.

But the Times reported that Butler wrote in his book proposal that at the time, he considered Schwarzenegger a "flagrant, outspoken admirer of Hitler" who played "Nazi marching songs from long-playing records in his collection at home" and "frequently clicked his heels and pretended to be an S.S. officer."

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2017, 06:32:44 AM »
Hitler was a man worthy of admiration.  Clearly Arnold grew up in Austria in a time when the truth could still be told.

Remember, the Holohoax lie never even started to gather steam until the 1970's.

Arnold clearly grew up free of the anti Hitler propaganda that brainwashes modern day western people.

werewolf operative

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2017, 06:46:44 AM »
Hitler was a man worthy of admiration.  Clearly Arnold grew up in Austria in a time when the truth could still be told.

Arnold clearly grew up free of the anti Hitler propaganda that brainwashes modern day western people.
According to documents obtained in 2003 from the Austrian State Archives by the Los Angeles Times, which was after the expiration of a 30-year seal of his records under Austrian privacy law, Gustav Schwarzenegger voluntarily applied to join the Nazi Party on 1 March 1938, two weeks before the country was annexed.

Austria became part of the German Reichthrough the Anschluss on 12 March 1938.A separate record obtained by the Wiesenthal Center indicates he sought membership before the annexation but was only accepted in January, 1941. He also applied to become a member of the Sturmabteilung (SA), theNSDAP's paramilitary wing, on 1 May 1939, the year after the annexation of Austria, at a time when SA membership was declining.

The SA had 900,000 members in 1940, down from 4.2 million in 1934. This decline in SA membership was the result of The Night of the Long Knives which was a political purge carried out by Hitler against the SA which was seen as too radical and too powerful by senior military and industrial leaders within Nazi Germany.

Schwarzenegger had served in the Austrian Army from 1930 to 1937, achieving the rank of section commander and in 1937 he became a police officer. After enlisting in the Wehrmachtin November 1939, he was a Hauptfeldwebel (Master Sergeant) of the Feldgendarmerie, which were military police units.

He served in Poland, France, Belgium, Ukraine, Lithuania andRussia. His unit was Feldgendarmerie-Abteilung 521 (mot.), which was part of Panzer Group 4. Wounded in action in Russia on 22 August 1942, he had the Iron Cross First and Second Classes for bravery, the Eastern Front Medal or the Wound Badge.

Schwarzenegger appears to have received much medical attention. Initially, he was treated in the military hospital inŁódź, but according to the records he also suffered recurring bouts of malaria, which led to his discharge in February, 1944. Considered unfit for active duty, he returned to Graz, Austria, where he was assigned to work as a postal inspector.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2017, 06:53:25 AM »
Also remember, at this time, the NAZI party, and even moreso, Hitler himself, was INTERNATIONALLY admired.  

Really it is a nonsense when people try to condemn Hitler admirers from the pre-war period.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2017, 07:28:46 AM »

truth!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2017, 10:28:01 AM »
Wow - this thread went in a direction I wasn't expecting LOL.  All the Nazi stuff is quite interesting, but as well as me having never heard of her, the height thing in the photograph was actually one of the reasons I started it.  Pet Shop Boys picked up on that...

And was it Fortress who mentioned hair dye?  So are we saying this look isn't natural...?  ;D

(The new Gunther film actually looks quite funny too...)
T

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2017, 10:50:31 AM »
Posters amazed that a 70yr old doesn't have the same frame he carried in his peak.  ::)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2017, 01:09:37 PM »
He looks way better than 90% of the seventy year olds out there. Apart from that ridiculously oversized watch he's wearing

Nice girlfriend, despite the age difference they seem to match

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2017, 03:10:23 PM »

Yes!

werewolf operative

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2017, 03:21:34 PM »

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2017, 03:24:11 PM »
At least jewish lies aren't as ridiculous than nazi lies tend to be
:)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2017, 12:23:10 AM »
lol u r such a chimpanzee

And proud one, because chimp belongs to the primates, while you are just another amoeba swimming around in the shit at the bottom of the gene pool..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2017, 12:32:29 AM »

Holohoax? You mean that moronicly stupid conspiracy theory made up by the most stupidest people on this planet, which you cannot prove even if your life would depend from it? That jewish plan which they couldn't pull of without full co operation with the nazis who presented most of the evidence and testimonies about  the matter? You are too stupid to be even a neo nazi, and that must be some kind of record..

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2017, 12:33:47 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205572/Hitler-shook-hands-black-1936-Olympic-hero-Jesse-Owens.html

Hitler didn't snub me; it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram.About Franklin D. Roosevelt, as quoted in Triumph: The Untold Story of Jesse Owens and Hitler's Olympics (2007), by Jeremy Schaap, New York: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, p. 211

Look on YouTube 4 a film where Jesse talk about his meeting with Mr.Hitler , they met 4 times  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2017, 12:35:09 AM »
He looks way better than 90% of the seventy year olds out there. Apart from that ridiculously oversized watch he's wearing

Nice girlfriend, despite the age difference they seem to match

Like Basile  :D

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2017, 12:52:08 AM »

Holohoax? You mean that moronicly stupid conspiracy theory made up by the most stupidest people on this planet, which you cannot prove even if your life would depend from it? That jewish plan which they couldn't pull of without full co operation with the nazis who presented most of the evidence and testimonies about  the matter? You are too stupid to be even a neo nazi, and that must be some kind of record..

Idiot.  This went to court in Canada (Ernst Zundel trial) and the TOP EXPERTS on the Holocaust admitted there was no scientific proof.

Yet still the cowards (or your ilk) eventually got Zundel jailed for simply writing about his beliefs on that matter.