Author Topic: Arnies 'new' squeeze... Heather Milligan  (Read 12663 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Arnies 'new' squeeze... Heather Milligan
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2017, 09:59:34 AM »

Someone told me about a modern term that might be applicable here - 'spinner'

T

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2017, 11:42:27 PM »
Damn his torso keeps shrinking !!  looks about 5'8"  there

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

He's down to about 5'10" today. His upper torso has collapsed on itself. I met him at the Arnold Classic in 2002 and literally had to look up to him (I'm 5'10"). I met him again in 2014 and we were eye to eye. Here he is with 5'11"-5'11.5" Jimmy Fallon in 2014 (a young Arnold would have had minimum 2" on Jimmy). And also him with a 5'11" barefoot Dennis Wolf in 2014 (Arnie is in dress shoes) and they are practically the same height. I'm sure he's even shorter today.

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2017, 04:29:41 AM »
 ;)

Height is relative

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2017, 05:45:13 AM »
It’s true. Modern progressive liberals/leftists are mentally ill. Truth, facts and reality simply do not matter to them.

It is why their opinions and arguments shouldn’t and cannot be taken as anything other than the ramblings of an insane person.

Point in this conversation is that you are just like a little child, who has memorized some fairytale, and as soon as I make a question outside the part you have memorized, you guys get puzzled and start screaming insults. Reason for that is simple: you are blindly believing some futile bullshit, which you can't defend by arguments because it is all lies. All you can do is copy/paste, but you don't find any answers to copy, because tin foil hat morons haven't provide them to you, because they haven't any. That's because they are just morons, incapable to make theories which are  based on real life facts.

werewolf operative

« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2017, 06:25:26 AM »
Point in this conversation is that you are just like a little child, who has memorized some fairytale, and as soon as I make a question outside the part you have memorized, you guys get puzzled and start screaming insults. Reason for that is simple: you are blindly believing some futile bullshit, which you can't defend by arguments because it is all lies. All you can do is copy/paste, but you don't find any answers to copy, because tin foil hat morons haven't provide them to you, because they haven't any. That's because they are just morons, incapable to make theories which are  based on real life facts.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2017, 07:19:56 AM »
another thread full of retards being led by so-called Ropo the idiot.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2017, 08:01:26 AM »

Yes, I don’t think for myself. This is why I singularly escaped the brainwashing of Roman Catholicism. It’s why my viewpoints now run contradictory to those of my family members. It is why I’ve discovered the truths about Islam and Globalist Jew meddling.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2017, 09:54:36 AM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2017, 09:43:46 PM »
another thread full of retards being led by so-called Ropo the idiot.

You guys are believers of the fairy tale's and futile bullshit stories, and I am an idiot? OK.. ;D