Author Topic: Arnies 'new' squeeze... Heather Milligan  (Read 12751 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnies 'new' squeeze... Heather Milligan
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2017, 07:34:09 AM »
Idiot.  This went to court in Canada (Ernst Zundel trial) and the TOP EXPERTS on the Holocaust admitted there was no scientific proof.

Yet still the cowards (or your ilk) eventually got Zundel jailed for simply writing about his beliefs on that matter.

So where is the link to the documents which prove this? Top experts ? Of course if you say so.. :

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/world/europe/ernst-zundel-canada-germany-holocaust-denial.html

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2017, 03:33:16 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2017, 10:31:37 PM »
Here you go champ.

https://www.reddit.com/r/holocaust/comments/2z4dxq/now_available_the_full_court_transcript_of_the/

Typical bullshit from foil hat morons. What makes you think that some single detail or deliberately misunderstood phrase would overrule tons of nazi documents where the nazis proudly admits what they have done? Dear shit for brains, please explain why nazis take the blame at the first place, and provide all the evidence, including thousands of concentration camps filled with jews dying of starvation? What you are saying is that trial of some fucking village idiot somehow make all the survivors disappear? As long your arguments are so fucking moronic, please shut the fuck up..

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2017, 11:48:37 PM »
It is a court transcript retard.

And of course we both know you never even read any of it.

Fukk you are one of the dumbest members on this site.

Typical bullshit from foil hat morons.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2017, 12:23:05 AM »

Don't forget Ropo is affected by freezing climate , he live above Polar circle  :P

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2017, 04:36:39 AM »

it is a transcript from the court of the village idiot, and his experts has proved to be fakes, so it fills definition of the bullshit quite well. While you try to clutch at straws in the pond of the foil hat morons crap, why don't you answer my question?

"please explain why nazis take the blame at the first place, and provide all the evidence, including thousands of concentration camps filled with jews dying of starvation?"

Or explain how fucking dumb the original nazis were, while bunch of jews could execute largest conspiracy of the history of the world in their own concentration camps while nazis were guarding them 24/7?

Too difficult? Well, just explain why gather all of the jews  from Europe to the concentration camps at the first place, it there wasn't any plans for them? You fucking morons doesn't realize how much work and logistic nazis provide just to gather jews in the camps at the middle of the war just for joy to move these jews around with no any other reason at all..And then they take the blame of the holocaust just to make these jews happy, so I wonder why all this sounds somewhat implausible? Can you explain?? No, all you can is throw crap and scream just like another apes like you. Original nazis would happily kill you and your family, because you are too fucking stupid to kept alive.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2017, 06:20:43 AM »
it is a transcript from the court of the village idiot, and his experts has proved to be fakes,

lol you are an idiot

the experts were appearing for the PROSECUTION

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2017, 12:06:16 PM »
lol you are an idiot

Fact, without Her Hitler help Ropo's Finland would not exist  ;)

Russia still occupy 15% of Finland.    :P

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2017, 12:55:56 AM »
lol you are an idiot

Of course, if you say so...but on the other hand, you are known to be full of shit. Let see what they say about the defences experts :

"During Mr. Zündel’s trials, his defense team commissioned a report from a self-proclaimed expert on executions, Fred A. Leuchter Jr., who denied the existence of the gas chambers. In fact, he had no such expertise and was later charged with fraud."

But where is the answer to my question? You think that no one can realize that you try to avoid answering because you know your theory is  bullshit? Point is that you don't have any answer other than those you can read from the foil hat websites, because all of your thoughts are based on copy/paste. All you can think on your own is "lol, you are an idiot" and great "wisdoms" like that..And that proves you are just a little brat.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2017, 01:24:44 AM »
Of course, if you say so...but on the other hand, you are known to be full of shit.

You are PATHETIC.

You ask for proof - I give you the fukkin COURT TRANSCRIPT.

Then you mumble on like a retard who has shit in his pants and needs his mommy to change them for him.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2017, 09:56:29 PM »
You are PATHETIC.

You ask for proof - I give you the fukkin COURT TRANSCRIPT.

Then you mumble on like a retard who has shit in his pants and needs his mommy to change them for him.

Quite mature and sensible argumentation you have there..just like an offended 12 years old...but who cares, really?

I explain why that transcript has no value what so ever and why it doesn't prove anything, but because you are a moron and little child, you cannot understand. That's same reason why you can't give any answer to my very simple questions about your theory, as always. You don't realize this simple fact: if your theory would be correct, you would have straight answers to anything I have asked, and you would have real evidence, not some complete futile and ridiculous crap  ;D

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2017, 11:29:27 PM »
Quite mature and sensible argumentation you have there..just like an offended 12 years old...but who cares, really?

I explain why that transcript has no value what so ever and why it doesn't prove anything, but because you are a moron and little child, you cannot understand. That's same reason why you can't give any answer to my very simple questions about your theory, as always. You don't realize this simple fact: if your theory would be correct, you would have straight answers to anything I have asked, and you would have real evidence, not some complete futile and ridiculous crap  ;D

You sir, are truly an idiot.  You ask a question, I provide the evidence.  You then proceed to ignore the evidence and change the subject to other points.  Your tactics might work on others, but not on me.

If I saw you in person I would like to crush your stupid Finnish face with my fist. Or better still, drive a Panzer over your head.  Removal of your stupid and cuck genes from the gene pool would surely be a blessing to the future prosperity of Finland.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2017, 11:51:23 PM »

Fact, without Her Hitler help Ropo's Finland would not exist  ;)

Russia still occupy 15% of Finland.    :P

Yep.  Another historical fact that the Zio media will never report.  But for Hitler, Finland, and much of Europe would have fallen to the communists, and we can safely say, based on the murder and rape they commited against the ethnic Russians, hundreds of millions of Europeans would have died under their rule.

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2017, 03:56:27 AM »
 ;)

Xesmub

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2017, 04:36:29 AM »
I am surprised no one has accused Arnie of sexual mis-conduct yet:

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2017, 04:44:57 AM »

Arnie is a good looking Germanic man.

Unlike greaseballs like Stallone, he doesn't need to take advantage of immature and vulnerable 16 year olds.

Unlike Jews he doesn't like to molest children.

Unlike negroes he doesn't need to rape women.

Unlike homos he doesn't fell the need to screw boys.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2017, 05:23:50 AM »
You sir, are truly an idiot.  You ask a question, I provide the evidence.  You then proceed to ignore the evidence and change the subject to other points.  Your tactics might work on others, but not on me.

If I saw you in person I would like to crush your stupid Finnish face with my fist. Or better still, drive a Panzer over your head.  Removal of your stupid and cuck genes from the gene pool would surely be a blessing to the future prosperity of Finland.

He always does the same shit.  Put piles of evidence in front of him and he ignores it.  Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2017, 05:48:07 AM »

He did apologized in 03 to ALL of them all ready

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2017, 07:03:37 AM »

My point exactly: I ask few quite simple questions about your theory, you provide not an answer, but some futile crap from the ridiculous court case of some village idiot, where his expert get charged with fraud. If you know something about the matter, if you are so fucking brilliant and smart, you should be able to answer anything I ask but what you do? You hang on some totally useless detail just like shit in the hem of your shirt. And that among all other things prove that you are just a brainless little brat..so why you are angry to me? You yourself make you look like an asshat, I just hand over the tools for you.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2017, 07:08:59 AM »
My point exactly: I ask few quite simple questions about your theory, you provide not an answer, but some futile crap from the ridiculous court case of some village idiot, where his expert get charged with fraud. If you know something about the matter, if you are so fucking brilliant and smart, you should be able to answer anything I ask but what you do? You hang on some totally useless detail just like shit in the hem of your shirt. And that among all other things prove that you are just a brainless little brat..so why you are angry to me? You yourself make you look like an asshat, I just hand over the tools for you.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2017, 07:23:50 AM »
He always does the same shit.  Put piles of evidence in front of him and he ignores it.  Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Just like you and other morons do everything to avoid answering the questions I make. I play this game by the rules you have always used yourself, so what the fuck you are crying about? If you are piling shit and call it "evidence", it is still shit no matter what you call it. Your evidences are based on the fact, that you are complete ignorant fucking moron who doesn't know the meaning of the word "evidence". That's why you believe that crap at the first place, you know only what the tin foil hat morons have told you and you blindly believe everything because you don't have brains at all. If I ask something outside your tiny little box of knowledge, you start to scream and throwing shit like an ape, because that is all you can do with you tiny little brains without help of other morons.. And this you have proved over and over again, in countless threads. In fact it is only thing you have proved completely during the years  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2017, 07:34:12 AM »

Why is it so frightening to try to answer the questions I asked? Acute lack of knowledge about the matter you yourself bring up? Have you any idea how pitiful that look like? You see, me and all others know why you don't have any answers.. ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2017, 08:00:20 AM »

It’s true. Modern progressive liberals/leftists are mentally ill. Truth, facts and reality simply do not matter to them.

It is why their opinions and arguments shouldn’t and cannot be taken as anything other than the ramblings of an insane person.

werewolf operative

« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2017, 08:37:35 AM »