Author Topic: Is cytomel still used in cutting cycles?  (Read 4582 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Is cytomel still used in cutting cycles?
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2017, 09:26:33 PM »
im always tired and have to force myself to workout. i got tested my tsh levels when i was younger and they were out of wack . doc told me i needed to see a endocrinologist...i never did because i knew if i got on those meds id be on it for life and i didnt want to dependent on any meds. thing is my body temp is always hot... i sweat alot and keep low bodyfat. past couple of years ive become sick of being tired all the time. So  last year I got another blood work done. i said fuck it, if i wont be tired all the time ill take it..got tested again by a quack Dr. he said my tsh levels were normal(he thought i was full of shit because the way i look)...etc.. but my buddy(has hypothyroidism) told me they need to test for t4 t3 levels, not just tsh. so im gonna go to a different doc and make sure they test for t3 t4 levels, not jus tsh. my mother had thyroid disease so its in my genes.   kinda off topic...i never took cytomel....so its kinda on topic with thyroid issues
real men= no rubbers

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 02:04:56 PM »
Thyroid is not just for getting lean, it can aid in building muscle.

howso?

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2017, 02:07:11 PM »
cytomel can even be used in the offseason..for better nutrient partitioning

?

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2017, 02:10:05 PM »
?
Take cytomel and eat more to get in more vits and minerals

Dont take cytomel eat less and take a mutivit...

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2017, 02:18:52 PM »
i think what he's saying is take T3 in off season to bulk clean?

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 02:21:01 PM »
i think what he's saying is take T3 in off season to bulk clean?

clean bulking is a myth, no ones ever done it...

why the fuck would you, the point is to take in additional cals, why the fuck would you chose foods that contained less cals by volume?

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2017, 02:31:56 PM »
clean bulking is in fact possible and some do it or have no choice to do it because of their own endocrine genetic makeup

i agree however, taking T3 while bulking is counterproductive to say the least

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2017, 03:44:43 PM »
No need for any of that nonsense. Cutting calories works. Making the right nutritional choices works. Taking in the proper energy at the right times works. Why use dangerous drugs to kill yourself and your goals?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2017, 03:58:24 PM »
Wouldn't taking thyroid meds with a normal thyroid gland cause your thyroid shut down and make you dependent on taking the meds the rest of your life?  I can't see how that would be a good thing.

There was a study about fatties misprescribed T3 for 20+ years and their normal T3 levels returned withing weeks. It fucks with your sleep and reduces fullness but does help cutting if used correctly. Also stacks nicely with igf.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2017, 04:56:27 PM »
clean bulking is a myth, no ones ever done it...

why the fuck would you, the point is to take in additional cals, why the fuck would you chose foods that contained less cals by volume?

yea clean bulks are impossible.

plus pointless.  i am awesome at bulking but i hate it. (i can eat and train and sleep like a bear) but i hate being soft  :-\

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2017, 05:57:29 PM »
yea clean bulks are impossible.

plus pointless.  i am awesome at bulking but i hate it. (i can eat and train and sleep like a bear) but i hate being soft  :-\

clean bulk = gaining muscle not fat.
By eating less than you need to gain fat and more than you need to maintain.
I'm a genius.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2017, 10:56:45 PM »
howso?

It increases protein turnover, it's both anabolic and catabolic at the same time. But the idea is that if you are on PEDs you stop catabolism and benefit from the increased protein synthesis. In naturals having t3 in the upper range increases protein synthesis but if it's too high the catabolism overtakes so it's real tricky to get right without anabolics.

T3 isn't on the WADA banned list and WADA noticed a lot of athletes use it. I think they use it briefly as a sort of psychostimulant and to increase metabolic processes at contest time.

One very interesting study from years ago: 200mg test + 50mcg T3 + immobility for 28 days. Result: +2kg lbm -2kg fat mass, without doing anything physically and an isocaloric diet.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/84/1/207/2866215

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2017, 12:13:17 AM »
its a (co)factor in turnover but mostly catabolic (increased bmr/oxygen consumption/mitochondiral activity/heat/energy expenditure/fat burning etc)

anabolic i found only the upregulation of insulin receptivity (and glucose intake) in skeletal muscle (combined with an increased glucose transport outside of muscle cells into bloodstream)

i've not found anything in scientific litterature stating increased protein synthesis (positively or anabolic) specifically

so yes, if combined with aas the recipe generally ends up being positive

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2017, 12:34:24 AM »
you are a local idiot who either never been on legit cytomel from pharmacy or just a liar.. one or the other.. and I do know you are a liar so let fellas here get to conclusion of their own

legit cytomel wil make everything work more efficiently if your tyroid is slow or get slower.. not everyone has this problem.. me and dexjax could always eat what we wanted... and got by with little cardio even when on insulin in high doses

not everyone is as lucky.. and if you do use cytomel use it from pharmacy and only if you truly need it medicaly this usually is t4 what is prescribed.. or if you want t3 be sure you are on very good dose of hormones.. that include aas and fda gh and insulin.. I don't see any need for cytomel or t4 if you are not on all 3 and unlucky slow poke,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

He's a fucking lier always spits out untruths bout me

FUCK HIM

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2017, 12:35:47 AM »
Thyroid is not just for getting lean, it can aid in building muscle.

What about clen?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2017, 08:15:31 PM »
they both help in a combo.. especialy for females.. liar priest balonie lies from the past were how he prepped on clenbuterol and little t3.. in other words he looked in the cabinet on what Kathy had over thre and said ok i can tell them this 2 lol,,

generaly speaking they are useful and i recommend them for females more than males,, since female have harder time to shed fat and estrogen since they are.. well.. females! lol used to be females now they are just angry entitled neo fascists,,

and yes cleanbuterl and cytomel help in building muscle when you are a male on heavy doses of hormones anf high calorie diet,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel