Author Topic: Pizzagate et. al  (Read 15871 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Pizzagate et. al
« on: November 24, 2017, 10:28:11 AM »

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Pizzagate et. al
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 12:11:01 PM »
whatever people say about pizza gate... why were the emails in code words? pizza related code wording... from what ive read those code words are related to children
real men= no rubbers

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 12:17:51 PM »
whatever people say about pizza gate... why were the emails in code words? pizza related code wording... from what ive read those code words are related to children

Were the emails in code ?
Is there proof or is it here say ?

Asking as I got caught out posting  what was here say
After being led to believe it was truth. Oops

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 12:34:09 PM »
Were the emails in code ?
Is there proof or is it here say ?

Asking as I got caught out posting  what was here say
After being led to believe it was truth. Oops

they were posted all over wiki links... so if those emails are fake... why is their a investigation over the "hacked emails"? guess they were hacked fake emails.
real men= no rubbers

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 12:54:32 PM »
they were posted all over wiki links... so if those emails are fake... why is their a investigation over the "hacked emails"? guess they were hacked fake emails.

Calm.
I asked in all good faith
I hope they are real & there are arrests made.

As I would be vindicated for my post.

Tell me more about the emails & code they contained

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 01:45:40 PM »
Calm.

Word       meaning
hotdog   =   boy
pizza           =   girl
cheese   =   little girl
pasta   =   little boy
ice cream   =   male prostitute
walnut   =   person of colour
map      =   semen
sauce   =   orgy
domino   =   BDSM

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 01:55:20 PM »
Word       meaning
hotdog   =   boy
pizza           =   girl
cheese   =   little girl
pasta   =   little boy
ice cream   =   male prostitute
walnut   =   person of colour
map      =   semen
sauce   =   orgy
domino   =   BDSM

Thanks

How have they managed to get away with what they doing.

£ / Friends in influential places / blackmail..?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 02:07:49 PM »

Thanks

How have they managed to get away with what they doing.

£ / Friends in influential places / blackmail..?

The prevailing theory is that pizzagate is emblematic of a worldwide pedophile ring that is frequented by Elitists in the highest positions of power.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 02:10:46 PM »
The prevailing theory is that pizzagate is emblematic of a worldwide pedophile ring that is frequented by Elitists in the highest positions of power.

Yes that would explain how & why they are not being investigated
Sick scumbags if it's true - may they suffer a long slow painful death

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 02:57:13 PM »
https://nypost.com/2017/11/24/big-brands-flee-youtube-for-enabling-pedophiles/

YouTube has a pedophile problem on its hands

Oreo maker Mondelez, Mars and other companies have pulled advertising from YouTube after the Times newspaper found the video sharing site was showing clips of scantily clad children alongside the ads of major brands.

Comments from hundreds of pedophiles were posted alongside the videos, which appeared to have been uploaded by the children themselves, according to a Times investigation (paywall). One clip of a pre-teenage girl in a nightie drew 6.5 million views.

The paper said YouTube, a unit of Alphabet subsidiary Google, had allowed sexualized imagery of children to be easily searchable and not lived up to promises to better monitor and police its services to protect children.

In response, a YouTube spokesman said: “There shouldn’t be any ads running on this content and we are working urgently to fix this”.

German discount retailer Lidl, Diageo – the maker of Smirnoff vodka and Johnnie Walker whisky – and chocolate makers Mondelez and Mars confirmed they had pulled advertising campaigns from YouTube.

”We are shocked and appalled to see that our adverts have appeared alongside such exploitative and inappropriate content,“ said Mars in a statement. ”We have taken the decision to immediately suspend all our online advertising on YouTube and Google globally… Until we have confidence that appropriate safeguards are in place, we will not advertise on YouTube and Google.”

A spokeswoman for Lidl’s UK arm said it was “completely unacceptable that this content is available to view, and it is, therefore, clear that the strict policies which Google has assured us were in place to tackle offensive content are ineffective”.

Diageo said it had begun an urgent investigation and halted all YouTube advertising until it was confident the appropriate safeguards are in place. IT equipment and services company HP blamed the problem on a “content misclassification” by Google and instructed it to suspend all of its advertising globally on YouTube.

The Times investigation alleged that YouTube does not pro-actively check for inappropriate images of children but instead relies on software algorithms, external non-government organizations and police forces to flag such content.

On Wednesday, YouTube announced a crackdown on sexualized or violent content aimed at “family friendly” sections of YouTube.

Johanna Wright, YouTube’s vice president of product management, promised tougher application of its user guidelines, removing inappropriate ads targeting families, blocking inappropriate comments on videos featuring minors and providing further guidance for creators of family-friendly content.

German sports goods maker Adidas said on Friday it took the issue raised by the Times very seriously and it was working closely with Google on “all necessary steps to avoid any re-occurrences of this situation”.

British telecom company BT said it manually tested Google’s brand safety measures 20,000 times to check they work, but it was possible that “a small number of ads slip through and appear next to inappropriate content or content with inappropriate comments”.

Those ads are removed immediately and the publishers blacklisted, it said.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 02:59:20 PM »
LOL - this nonsense was completely made up by idiots on Reddit

Can't believe anyone still believes this horseshit

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 04:10:55 PM »
Some treachery is afoot with these people, I just don't claim to know what it is.

There is a lot of gross and wildly inappropriate stuff on Instagram and in those emails that has yet to be explained or refuted.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 05:50:32 PM »
People who prey on children deserve death.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 06:43:56 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/11/24/youtube-hit-advertiser-defection-over-predatory-child-videos/892971001/

YouTube advertisers quit over predatory child videos

Mike Snider, USA TODAY Published 4:34 p.m. ET Nov. 24, 2017 | Updated 4:44 p.m. ET Nov. 24, 2017

Several major companies have pulled their advertising from YouTube after their ads were shown on videos of young children that had attracted scores of comments from pedophiles.

The development comes just two days after YouTube announced a campaign to prevent inappropriate content and comments on its kids programming.

An investigation reported Friday by U.K.'s The Times found comments from hundreds of pedophiles posted on YouTube videos of scantily-clad children. Among the videos, most of which looked to have been uploaded by the children themselves, was a clip of of a pre-teen girl in a nightgown that had 6.5 million views, the Times said. The YouTube algorithm would then suggest other, similar videos, say of other children in bed or in baths.

Several big-name brands including food companies Mars (M&Ms, Snickers) and Mondelez (Oreos, Cadbury), Diageo (Guinness, Smirnoff vodka, Johnnie Walker scotch whisky), and German retail chain Lidl pulled their advertising from YouTube upon learning their ads ran alongside the videos, The Times first reported.

"We are shocked and appalled to see that our adverts have appeared alongside such exploitative and inappropriate content," said Mars, the McLean, Va.-headquartered food maker said in a statement  to USA TODAY. "We have stringent guidelines and processes in place and are working with Google and our media buying agencies to understand what went wrong. Until we have confidence that appropriate safeguards are in place, we will not advertise on YouTube and Google.”

Follow USA TODAY Tech on Facebook

Similarly, New Jersey-based Mondelez said it was “deeply concerned" and had suspended its advertising on YouTube, too. “We are actively working with Google and agency partners on an ongoing basis to ensure brand safety, but recognise there is more to be done by all parties.”

YouTube reiterated its recent toughening of its guidelines for kids programming, noting in the past week it had disabled comments on "thousands of videos" that could be targeted by predators and shut down "hundreds of accounts" of users posting predatory comments.

“Content that endangers children is abhorrent and unacceptable to us," the Google-owned company said in statement. "There shouldn’t be any ads running on this content and we are working urgently to fix this."

This is just the latest situation in which YouTube has had to address advertiser concerns about user-generated content and user comments.

In March, the video site was met with advertiser pullouts when ads were found running on extremist content. As part of its response, YouTube established a 10,000-viewer requirement for creators to earn ad revenue as part of its YouTube Partner Program. It also moved to add warnings to extremist videos and prevented comments on them as a way to make the videos harder to find.

In August, YouTube said its combination of improved machine learning and bolstered staff of human experts has helped the site remove extremist and terrorist content more quickly.

But a series of news articles in recent weeks pointed to how poorly its filters were able to keep out scary or adult-themed content from its kids' app, and how content that exploited children was able to attract a wide following, earning money for its creators.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 07:40:57 PM »
Some treachery is afoot with these people, I just don't claim to know what it is.

There is a lot of gross and wildly inappropriate stuff on Instagram and in those emails that has yet to be explained or refuted.

it's been "explained and refuted" repeatedly

stop getting your information from this board

You don't even have to read.  You can just click and listen

https://www.revealnews.org/episodes/pizzagate-a-slice-of-fake-news/

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 08:16:29 PM »
it's been "explained and refuted" repeatedly

stop getting your information from this board

You don't even have to read.  You can just click and listen

https://www.revealnews.org/episodes/pizzagate-a-slice-of-fake-news/

can you explain Podestas emails with code words?
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 08:23:58 PM »
Calm.

my fault...mis-read
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 09:02:56 PM »
can you explain Podestas emails with code words?

sure thing man

what have you decided the "code words" are?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 09:12:10 PM »
sure thing man

what have you decided the "code words" are?

why were these code words in the "hacked emails"?
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 09:19:10 PM »
why were these code words in the "hacked emails"?

what words are you pretending are "codes"

for example

Cheese Pizza is code for ?

what and why do you believe it?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 10:23:35 PM »
Is this an appropriate photo for a so-called children's pizza place?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2017, 11:55:12 PM »
what words are you pretending are "codes"

for example

Cheese Pizza is code for ?

what and why do you believe it?

as long as you acknowledge the emails are real and theres hidden codes makes me satisfied....not "hacked fake emails" mentality. walnut sauce...etc... im too tired to look up the emails, im sure someone on here will...if not, i will tomorrow when im more awake
real men= no rubbers

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2017, 04:09:55 AM »
as long as you acknowledge the emails are real and theres hidden codes makes me satisfied....not "hacked fake emails" mentality. walnut sauce...etc... im too tired to look up the emails, im sure someone on here will...if not, i will tomorrow when im more awake

Some of it has to be code talk because it doesn't make sense using the words original meaning.

Also, why is the twat that owns this (supposed) kids pizza place considered one of the most powerful people in Washington (according to GQ magazine)

I won't post some of the really gross pictures and some of it has been magically disappeared from the internet.  This guy is powerful because he scared off a lot of people that were looking into this.

It's amazing some of the shit that the press and everyday liberals will make excuses for.  Imagine if Alifantis was a powerful Republican, lol.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2017, 04:17:41 AM »
Is this an appropriate photo for a so-called children's pizza place?

Thats disgusting

And it was used to advertise there pizza place ?

If so - what do you have to say about it straw

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2017, 05:44:59 AM »

There are no "hidden codes" dumbass
They are talking about pizza. Bunch of morons on Reddit made it up and a bunch of other morons (such as yourself) continue to perpetuate it on boards like this.