Author Topic: Pizzagate et. al  (Read 15970 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Pizzagate et. al
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2017, 06:18:27 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5114151/Google-forced-distasteful-survey.html

Google axes 'distasteful' survey that asked users to choose an image of the CHILD they liked best in order to access an article on paedophilia

The survey first appeared on the Gazette Live website on an article titled: 'Cleveland Police investigating '20 to 30′ historic child sexual abuse cases.'

Viewers were asked to select an image of one of four children, in response to the question: 'Which child do you like best?'

It was noticed byAlexi Mostrous, head of investigations at The Times, who tweeted an image of it, along with the caption: 'Hi Gazette Live, what kind of screwed-up algorithm is responsible for asking readers to select which child they 'like best' before displaying a story about child abuse?'

Such surveys are designed to generate revenue, by allowing companies to conduct market research.

And while the surveys are designed by companies, they must meet Google's strict guidelines.

The survey was commissioned and designed by an unnamed business seeking to choose a child to front its new marketing campaign.

It was targeted at a representative UK population sample that wasn't based on users' browsing history.

The survey was noticed by Alexi Mostrous , head of investigations at The Times, who tweeted an image of it, along with the caption: 'Hi Gazette Live, what kind of screwed-up algorithm is responsible for asking readers to select which child they 'like best' before displaying a story about child abuse?'   +2

The survey was noticed by Alexi Mostrous , head of investigations at The Times, who tweeted an image of it, along with the caption: 'Hi Gazette Live, what kind of screwed-up algorithm is responsible for asking readers to select which child they 'like best' before displaying a story about child abuse?'

Google says that the survey was seen by fewer than 100 people – with less than a few dozen choosing to complete it.

Following Mr Mostrous' tweet, both Trinity Mirror (which owns Gazette Live) and Sky News contacted Google, and in response, Google has now removed the survey.

A  spokesperson for Google told Sky News: 'Google Surveys provide businesses with a simple platform for conducting consumer research to inform marketing decisions, such as testing which image would work best in a marketing campaign.

'While we don't believe at this time that the survey was the result of any malicious behaviour, we quickly recognised that it was distasteful and the survey has been removed.'

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 06:58:42 AM »
There are no "hidden codes" dumbass
They are talking about pizza. Bunch of morons on Reddit made it up and a bunch of other morons (such as yourself) continue to perpetuate it on boards like this.

Straw,
Despite your libtard leanings, I don't consider you to be a complete moron. Here are excerpts from the emails referenced above:

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
CC: eryn.sepp@gmail.com
Date: 2014-09-02 17:54
Subject: Did you leave a handkerchief

Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

Susaner

To: podesta.mary@gmail.com, john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2015-12-24 18:40
Subject: Cheese

Mary and John
I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them.
Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well.
I miss you both
Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Herb

Ps. Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2017, 07:07:11 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2017, 07:08:30 AM »
Straw,
Despite your libtard leanings, I don't consider you to be a complete moron. Here are excerpts from the emails referenced above:

Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

Susaner

Mary and John
I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them.
I miss you both
Herb

Without implying anything

Those emails clearly do not read right
something is odd about them
Yes they could be talking in riddles about any manner of things
They clearly have some sort of "code" / "language" of there own.

Have they explained what this inside talk is about.
Not that they have to as they haven't done anything wrong as far as we know.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2017, 10:01:00 AM »
Straw,

Hi John,

Susaner

Mary and John
I miss you both
Herb

so ?

not seeing it but go ahead and connect the dots

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 10:03:33 AM »

Without implying anything

Those emails clearly do not read right
something is odd about them
Yes they could be talking in riddles about any manner of things
They clearly have some sort of "code" / "language" of there own.

Have they explained what this inside talk is about.
Not that they have to as they haven't done anything wrong as far as we know.

yes, they "clearly" have something going on

If you don't understand it then that's the only possible conclusion

next step, decide what it is there talking about and then make up your own key to the code

Or you can just copy if from the retards at Reddit since they did that for you already

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2017, 12:34:57 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2017, 01:59:21 PM »
http://pizzagate.wiki/Main_Page

http://pizzagate.wiki/Pedophile_codes

sum it up in your own words

btw - Podesta and Hillary both have an interest in UFO's

why not go hog wild and make up a "code" about them talking about the worldwide alien coverup

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2017, 02:21:17 PM »
sum it up in your own words

btw - Podesta and Hillary both have an interest in UFO's

why not go hog wild and make up a "code" about them talking about the worldwide alien coverup

Since there is clearly nothing sinister about the above quoted emails, kindly explain to me what the hell they were talking about. Once you do that in sufficently detailed fashion, I'll take the time to provide a full explanation of what I know.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2017, 02:31:20 PM »
Since there is clearly nothing sinister about the above quoted emails, kindly explain to me what the hell they were talking about. Once you do that in sufficently detailed fashion, I'll take the time to provide a full explanation of what I know.

I'm going to say pizza

either that or the imminent alien invasion and the fact that both he and Hillary and Obama are shape shifting reptoids

it's a toss up

could be either one

If you give me more time I can think up some other nonsense

I'll need to confer with some retards on Reddit first

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2017, 02:35:14 PM »
I'm going to say pizza

either that or the imminent alien invasion and the fact that both he and Hillary and Obama are shape shifting reptoids

it's a toss up

could be either one

If you give me more time I can think up some other nonsense

I'll need to confer with some retards on Reddit first

Thank you. Keep at it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2017, 02:43:16 PM »
Thank you. Keep at it.

let's review

you read the emails and can't figure out what they are talking  about thus it must be.....?

Dude - I can't believe you're not aware that Hillary is a shapeshifting reptoid

this is well documented

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2017, 04:24:08 PM »
yes, they "clearly" have something going on

If you don't understand it then that's the only possible conclusion

next step, decide what it is there talking about and then make up your own key to the code

Or you can just copy if from the retards at Reddit since they did that for you already

The emails don't read right.
Or perhaps they they talk / message each other in a slightly unusual style.

I haven't drawn any conclusions from the emails other than the above.

I'd like to see other emails just to see if they have an unusual style about them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2017, 04:29:15 PM »
let's review

you read the emails and can't figure out what they are talking  about thus it must be.....?

this is well documented

Ha Ha - Poor attempt at video-shop
Why would they bother.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2017, 04:38:40 PM »

Ha Ha - Poor attempt at video-shop
Why would they bother.

fair point

it would have been much easier just to take Podesta's emails and make up some total bullshit out of whole cloth

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2017, 08:59:27 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2017, 09:08:45 PM »

Good - Did Obama make all that information available
For public viewing.

It may make for interesting reading.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2017, 09:12:38 PM »

Good - Did Obama make all that information available
For public viewing.

It may make for interesting reading.

he did not

Trump most likely won't either

I wish he would be he's more likely compromised more than any other POTUS and this one of our biggest "secrets" (that all our allies and enemies know about)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2017, 09:42:18 PM »
he did not

Trump most likely won't either

I wish he would be he's more likely compromised more than any other POTUS and this one of our biggest "secrets" (that all our allies and enemies know about)

Why the dig at Trump
You're making yourself appear silly & childish

Podesta was chief of staff for Clinton & an aid to Obama (IIRC)
Having a go at clinton & Obama - Fine
In fact that would be the adult & correct thing to do
Yet you chose not to & take a swipe at Trump.

Podesta Got zero to do with Trump.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2017, 10:14:13 PM »

Why the dig at Trump

You're making yourself appear silly & childish

Podesta was chief of staff for Clinton & an aid to Obama (IIRC)
Having a go at clinton & Obama - Fine
In fact that would be the adult & correct thing to do
Yet you chose not to & take a swipe at Trump.

Podesta Got zero to do with Trump.

WTF Trump?

this is about Pizzagate (aka WTF is Podesta talking in about in those emails)

gotta be "something" other than pizza and other forms of food

this is what I think it is

can you look at those emails and refute it?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2017, 10:29:41 PM »
let's review

this is well documented

Dude... you and I see eye to eye on most issue.. why would you even delve into this ridiculous B.S.?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2017, 10:36:42 PM »
The FBI  are the one that say that "pizza, cheese, pasta, hot dog, etc" is a code that paedos use........not reddit.

A glance at their instagram posts and their choice of wall art should be enough to demonstrate that these pizza homos are sick fucks.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2017, 10:40:25 PM »
This week, we teamed up with Rolling Stone and The Investigative Fund to explore how fake news starts, snowballs and sometimes erupts into gunfire.
The conspiracy theory Pizzagate alleged that top Democrats were running a child sex-trafficking ring out of Comet Ping Pong, a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor. They weren’t. But that didn’t stop one armed man from traveling to the restaurant and firing three times during the Sunday rush, looking for a basement that doesn’t exist.
The episode opens as Reveal producer Laura Starecheski joins The Investigative Fund’s Amanda Robb to track down the people responsible for starting the hoax. Their reporting takes them to Joplin, Missouri, in search of the woman who may have launched Pizzagate on Facebook.
Next, Robb heads to Macedonia (one of the “fake news capitals of the world”) to better understand who profits from viral hoaxes. She finds that many fake news purveyors have no political bias or ideology; they’re just hoping to make money in a country where jobs are scarce. With their help, and with a surprising assist from American fake news sites such as Breitbart and TheBlaze, Pizzagate rocketed from a fringe idea into the mainstream conversation.
Finally, our reporters take a close look at automated social media accounts, also known as bots, which have become part of the political landscape. To what extent did these bots help spread Pizzagate? And were any of them tied to fake social media accounts run by Russian propagandists? Reveal cybersecurity reporter Aaron Sankin answers these questions.
Ultimately, the story shows how fake news can have real consequences.
“My name has been torn to shreds,” said Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis. “And then there are all these other people that continue to perpetrate these conspiracy theories and lies online, and there are absolutely no repercussions for these people, and I wonder when they will be held accountable.”

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2017, 10:41:31 PM »
Dude... you and I see eye to eye on most issue.. why would you even delve into this ridiculous B.S.?
What's BS?
If you can refute anything I've said please do

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2017, 10:42:35 PM »