Author Topic: Pizzagate et. al  (Read 15875 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Pizzagate et. al
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2017, 10:44:00 PM »
What's BS?
If you can refute anything I've said please do

specifically, why would you get involved with a claim that has been refuted? Pizzagate is bullcrap

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2017, 10:45:07 PM »
Those so-called fact check sites are a fucking joke.  Liberal spin factories.  Snopes? Rolling Stone? ni66a please.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2017, 10:45:23 PM »
The FBI  are the one that say that "pizza, cheese, pasta, hot dog, etc" is a code that paedos use........not reddit.

A glance at their instagram posts and their choice of wall art should be enough to demonstrate that these pizza homos are sick fucks.

WTF is the FBI waiting for?

No way pizza, hot dog, pasta etc could be about pizza, hotdogs and pasta
What about the cheese?
What does the FBI say about that?
Think about it

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2017, 10:48:52 PM »
pizza gate is for the conspiracy nuts. No evidence to support it

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2017, 10:50:38 PM »
WTF is the FBI waiting for?

No way pizza, hot dog, pasta etc be about pizza, hotdogs and pasta
What about the cheese?
What does the FBI say about that?
Think about it

They are waiting for a time when they won't get Seth Rich'd for going after powerful people in Washington DC.  

The town is corrupt, the FBI is corrupt and there is a different set of rules for the powerful people at the top of the food chain in this country.  They are almost completely above the law.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2017, 10:51:41 PM »
It's all in code
It's all there for anyone to see
Why isn't Trump moving on this?
That's my question
Is he in in it?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2017, 10:52:47 PM »
They are waiting for a time when they won't get Seth Rich'd for going after powerful people in Washington DC.  

The town is corrupt, the FBI is corrupt and there is a different set of rules for the powerful people at the top of the food chain in this country.  They are almost completely above the law.

That is a very simplistic answer,,, to get everyone on board is a pretty big agenda. but if you feel that's what happened, I obviously can't change your mind

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2017, 10:53:53 PM »

Who will "Seth Rich" the entire FBI?
Are Mueller and Comey aware of this too?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2017, 11:01:26 PM »

Pizza Gate is full of theories that might not be true, or not 100% true but there is evidence.  Unfortunately it's just circumstantial evidence and not hard evidence.

There is most certainly something going on with a lot of these people.  Alifantis, the Podestas, Marina Abramovic, Comet Ping Pong.  There is a lot of smoke but not yet any smoking gun.

I don't claim to have all the answers but I know something isn't right and it's clearly has something to do with children.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2017, 11:02:52 PM »
as a side note, when I was a young cop and thought everyone just wanted the truth I had more than one conversation with Alex Jones when I was a cop in Austin. I found out the hard way he wasn't after the truth he was after anything to support his position. I had the same  experience with Jordan Smith from the Chronicle. I was saddened to learn they were more interested in furthering their agenda than the truth. sometimes people don't care about the truth they just want to be right..     

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2017, 11:04:08 PM »
Pizza Gate is full of theories that might not be true, or not 100% true but there is evidence.  Unfortunately it's just circumstantial evidence and not hard evidence.

There is most certainly something going on with a lot of these people.  Alifantis, the Podestas, Marina Abramovic, Comet Ping Pong.  There is a lot of smoke but not yet any smoking gun.

I don't claim to have all the answers but I know something isn't right and it's clearly has something to do with children.

Not that it matters, but you just earned my respect

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2017, 11:09:08 PM »
Who will "Seth Rich" the entire FBI?
Are Mueller and Comey aware of this too?

If I could answer those questions I certainly wouldn't be posting on Getbig about it.

That is a very simplistic answer,,, to get everyone on board is a pretty big agenda. but if you feel that's what happened, I obviously can't change your mind

Recent events have shown that the FBI is a political organization that doesn't function solely to enforce the law.  Democrats and Republicans should be able to agree on that.

As it relates to pizza gate I think it's a mistake for conspiracy theorists to say that they know for sure what's going on.  I also think it's a mistake for anyone to say that they know for sure that nothing is going on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2017, 11:15:36 PM »
If I could answer those questions I certainly wouldn't be posting on Getbig about it.

Recent events have shown that the FBI is a political organization that doesn't function solely to enforce the law.  Democrats and Republicans should be able to agree on that.

As it relates to pizza gate I think it's a mistake for conspiracy theorists to say that they know for sure what's going on.  I also think it's a mistake for anyone to say that they know for sure that nothing is going on.

very reasonable position in my opinion

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2017, 11:17:25 PM »

So you're not scared to ask the question but you are scared to answer it
This is an anonymous message board
Can you at least speculate for our entertainment

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2017, 11:27:04 PM »
very reasonable position in my opinion

Cheers.  I enjoy finding points of agreement with people that I frequently disagree with.

So you're not scared to ask the question but you are scared to answer it
This is an anonymous message board
Can you at least speculate for our entertainment

I think you misunderstand my point.  It's not that I'm scared to answer it's that I think the only people that fully know what's going on are the participants.

I do speculate that there is something unsavory about these people and their behavior with children.  I'm not sure how deep it goes.  I hope someday the truth will come out but my distrust of Washington tells me it won't.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2017, 11:50:32 PM »
WTF Trump?

this is about Pizzagate (aka WTF is Podesta talking in about in those emails)

gotta be "something" other than pizza and other forms of food

this is what I think it is

can you look at those emails and refute it?

Why so angry

You made a statement & Referenced Trump
You Bought him in to the dialogue

As for the emails yes they do mention food  / pizza

Did I Refute it -- No

I said they don't read right / are not how I would write about pizzas
Or food & If I'd received them emails from friends I'd ask them
Why the unusual writing style.
As it isn't how they would write.

Again I Didn't imply anything.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2017, 09:18:08 AM »

Why so angry

You made a statement & Referenced Trump
You Bought him in to the dialogue

As for the emails yes they do mention food  / pizza

Did I Refute it -- No

I said they don't read right / are not how I would write about pizzas
Or food & If I'd received them emails from friends I'd ask them
Why the unusual writing style.
As it isn't how they would write.

Again I Didn't imply anything.

LOL - where do you get the idea that I'm angry

the only "dig" at Trump is that he will act like every other POTUS and not reveal the worldwide alien conspiracy that Podesta and Hillary know all about

Now, back to the subject of this thread

From how you see it the emails "don't read right" as you put it (if you read the ones that preceded it then it might make sense but will ignore that for now)

Since they don't "read right" your only possible conclusion is some worldwide ring of perverts that is so big that even the FBI is too scared to get involved because they might get "Seth Rich'd" (nice use of intertwining two idiot right wing CT's)

You're so scared of your imaginary CT that you won't even speculate about on an anonymous message board

Did I miss anything?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2017, 02:16:52 PM »
LOL - where do you get the idea that I'm angry

the only "dig" at Trump is that he will act like every other POTUS and not reveal the worldwide alien conspiracy that Podesta and Hillary know all about

Now, back to the subject of this thread

From how you see it the emails "don't read right" as you put it (if you read the ones that preceded it then it might make sense but will ignore that for now)

Since they don't "read right" your only possible conclusion is some worldwide ring of perverts that is so big that even the FBI is too scared to get involved because they might get "Seth Rich'd" (nice use of intertwining two idiot right wing CT's)

You're so scared of your imaginary CT that you won't even speculate about on an anonymous message board

Did I miss anything?

Did you miss anything !!
Are you incoherent or just plain stupid.

Where have I said anything about a worldwide ring of perverts  & the FBI are scared to get involved
Who is Seth Rich'd ?  Have I mentioned him ?

What am I scared a about mentioning ?

Take the UFO issue up with or direct questions to previous 2 term POTUS'S
Clearly hillary's old man did want to open it up so you think she would've

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2017, 02:49:31 PM »

Did you miss anything !!
Are you incoherent or just plain stupid.

Where have I said anything about a worldwide ring of perverts  & the FBI are scared to get involved
Who is Seth Rich'd ?  Have I mentioned him ?

What am I scared a about mentioning ?

Take the UFO issue up with or direct questions to previous 2 term POTUS'S
Clearly hillary's old man did want to open it up so you think she would've

sorry. looks like I've got you confused with Pray 4 War who posted last night

So your thing was that the emails (just the couple that were posted here) don't "read right" to you....thus we must conclude what?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2017, 12:58:55 AM »
sorry. looks like I've got you confused with Pray 4 War who posted last night

So your thing was that the emails (just the couple that were posted here) don't "read right" to you....thus we must conclude what?

Apologies accepted

"Thus we Must conclude what ?" Why Must we ?

I don't have to have a conclusion -  Why would I ?

Reading 2 emails that I find a bit oddly written out
Isn't evidence of any wrong doing.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2017, 06:17:01 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/26/pentagon-tried-to-block-independent-report-on-child-sex-among-afghan-forces-senate-office-says/?utm_term=.3133c5b7cd18

Pentagon tried to block independent report on child sex among Afghan forces, Senate office says

The Pentagon tried to block an independent assessment of child sex abuse crimes committed by Afghan soldiers and police, instead insisting on the creation of its own report offering a far less authoritative review of human rights violations perpetrated by U.S. allies, according to an aide to Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.).

Although the report released Nov. 16 by the Defense Department Inspector General’s office (DODIG) reached the grim conclusion that, for years, U.S. personnel have been inadequately trained to report such crimes, a parallel investigation by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) is thought to contain a much more detailed accounting of the problem’s severity.

But the results of SIGAR’s unreleased inquiry, which was requested by 93 members of Congress in 2015, remains classified at the Pentagon’s direction, raising questions about the military’s transparency and the extent to which it is complying with laws meant to curb such abuse.

The Pentagon responded with “resistance” when Congress tapped SIGAR to conduct the probe, said Tim Rieser, an aide to Leahy, vice chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee whose namesake legislation, known as the Leahy Law, requires the U.S. military to halt assistance to foreign military units found to have committed gross human rights violations.

Instead, senior Pentagon officials argued that SIGAR, which since 2009 has produced dozens of reports exposing corruption within the Afghan government and incompetence among Afghan security forces, lacked the jurisdiction for this particular task, Rieser said.

“It’s fair to say there was an effort to discourage the investigation” by SIGAR, he said, adding that eventually the two agencies agreed to coordinate and release complementary reports, but that the Pentagon’s investigators did not fulfill promises to fully cooperate.

Kathie Scarrah, a spokeswoman for the Defense Department Inspector General’s office, said that its investigators “heard no complaints throughout the evaluation about coordination” with SIGAR. The DODIG’s unclassified report “had significant findings,” she added, “which should be the focus of the attention.”

It’s unclear who within the Pentagon’s senior ranks resisted SIGAR’s involvement. A spokesman for the Office of the Secretary of Defense declined to address questions about the two reports, citing the Thanksgiving holiday and the  “extensive research” that would be required.

[Afghanistan sees rise in ‘dancing boys’ exploitation]

Afghan security personnel have been known to recruit young boys as servants, sometimes to use for sex. There is a broader practice in Afghan society to dress some boys as women and have them dance at gatherings. Known as bacha bazi, it was banned under the Taliban but revived after the U.S. invasion in 2001.

U.S. troops who have witnessed such abuse have complained about it for years. Still, it’s unclear precisely how deeply rooted the problem is among Afghan security forces. The Defense Department’s report said it reviewed 16 allegations from 2010 to 2016, but that the actual number is unknown because of inconsistent reporting procedures and “an overall lack of unified guidance on reporting and record keeping relating to child sexual abuse.”

Formal training to report abuse started in 2015, but investigators discovered problems with how U.S. troops report such crimes through channels meant to trigger violations of the Leahy Law. That potentially allowed offenders to avoid accountability.

SIGAR, which recently began facing new Pentagon restrictions on the distribution of other data it compiles about the Afghan security forces, cannot publish its report until cleared by Defense Department policy officials, who have the authority to vet and redact classified material for public release.

It’s unclear whether SIGAR documented more or fewer cases of child sex abuse. But in a statement, SIGAR’s head, John Sopko, said: “In reviewing the DODIG’s report, it’s clear that SIGAR’s report paints a much fuller picture of the issue. It’s information I believe the American people have a right to know.”

[State Department employees split with Tillerson on child-soldiers list]

Through his aide, Leahy said that initially he and other members of Congress chose SIGAR to lead the child sex abuse inquiry because of the agency’s ability to investigate from Afghanistan, its status as an independent agency created by Congress, and because Pentagon reports are not always made public.

SIGAR’s purview is broader, too, including fact-finding across the State Department and the Afghan government in addition to the Defense Department. The Pentagon’s mandate is to focus on the military.

SIGAR’s reports and its data are useful tools for researchers and international aid workers, said Erica Gaston, a human rights lawyer with the Global Public Policy Institute in Berlin. The Pentagon’s decision to take over the child sex abuse investigation raises concerns, she said, because it is often less transparent than other agencies.

SIGAR’s report was completed and submitted to the Pentagon for review in February, five months before the Defense Department concluded its work. Yet the Defense Department’s report quickly passed through its review process and was published as SIGAR’s report has languished since July.

“It doesn’t seem [the Pentagon] is treating this with the urgency they should,” Leahy said. “It has already taken too long.”

Oct. 7, 2017 marks 16 years since the start of the U.S. war in Afghanistan. Here are key numbers to know about how that conflict has unfolded and how President Trump is changing it. (Sarah Parnass/The Washington Post)
[Here are six costly failures from America’s longest war. No. 1: Cashmere goats.]

The turf battle highlights long-standing tension between the Pentagon and SIGAR. Sopko, championed in some circles as a relentless advocate for transparency, has been criticized by some defense officials for his methods and an institutional impulse to publicize his agency’s findings, such as the alleged failure of an expensive, questionable program to boost the Afghan economy by importing cashmere-producing goats.

The two agencies exhibit stark differences in their approach to fact-finding and their desire to reveal wrongdoings, said Nick Schwellenbach of the Project on Government Oversight, a nonprofit organization.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2017, 10:32:41 AM »
New York Times NAMBLA-izes Pre-Teen Boys Wearing Eye Makeup

One of the healthiest of human instincts is to feel your stomach roll over at the sight of sexualized children. Though we might not be able to articulate it, there is a big difference between a little kid playing grownup and, say, this… And that is not a little girl, by the way; that is a young boy as photographed by the left-wing New York Times.
If you share this healthy instinct, this particular Times Thanksgiving Day piece, an article tailor-made to appeal to the pedophile/pederast demography, will undoubtedly bruise a piece of your soul.

Written by Bee Shapiro, the article features no less than six photographs of adolescent and even prepubescent boys wearing and putting on women’s makeup, and even posing in uncomfortably suggestive ways — including this ten-year-old.

Naturally, the Times glosses over its exercise in NAMBLA-ism by pretending that it is all just reporting, the capturing of a zeitgeist as little boys release the little girls buried deep inside of all of us.

The article justifies its existence through social media numbers, the legions of followers these sexed-up boys have been able to attract on Instagram and Twitter. For the man-in-the-raincoat crowd, the Times is even good enough to helpfully link these social media accounts, which include the kind of photos that would look perfect on the walls of Jared Fogle’s prison cell.

Oddly enough, the Times did not seem at all interested in examining just who might be following a social media account that features little boys made up like tarts staring directly into the camera.

The article further justifies itself with the notion that this kind of pre-teen sexualization is becoming the norm, is a healthy pushback against those awful “gender norms” (who’s anti-science now?), and that what we now have on our hands is a “seismic power shift in the beauty industry, which has thrust social media influencers to the top of the pecking order. Refreshingly, they come in all shapes, sizes, ages, and, more recently, genders.”

Yeah, no, we don’t.

Anyone who has spent any time outside knows that the documented mental illness that is gender confusion is not growing. The only thing growing is the media’s partisan desire to pretend it is normal and healthy, that self-mutilation is the key to finding your true self, that the unbelievably high suicide rate for those afflicted with gender dysphoria have something to do with bigotry as opposed to the mental illness itself.

Yes, this is all part of the media’s toxic war against masculinity, but that is the least of what is really going on.

This is yet another blatant attempt to destroy the innocence of our children. Lurking beneath the sheep’s clothing of journalism, the mainstream media are dragging the innocent into their twisted and depraved fantasy world, a world where there are no norms, mores, morality, or judgment — where young boys and girls are up for grabs.

You see, there is no place where you will find a happier leftist than in that precious and influential spot between parent and child. Whether it is their public schools’ teaching first graders about homosexuality, their Disney Channels’ telling them boys can be princesses, or their New York Times’ normalizing (NSFW) this, using the State and billions of corporate dollars, these modern-day Caligulas are coming for the kids.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2017, 01:26:25 PM »
I haven't read P4W's links, yet, but wonder if there's anything to show these words were known to be such code before all this happened. 

A guy was recently busted for child-related offenses and the transcripts show that he was using terms like "cheese pizza" and other ones, but then maybe it was the wiki stuff that gave him the idea.  I don't know.

But I don't think anyone can deny that the words in wiki were being used as code for something not directly detailed.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2017, 04:02:22 PM »

Convicted Pedophile Appears On Volunteer List For Democratic Campaign In Maine

PHILLIP STUCKY
Political Reporter
5:01 PM 11/27/2017

A man convicted of sexually assaulting a minor is actively volunteering for a Democrat in Maine, according to a document obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Douglas Lane was convicted of two separate counts of sexual assault involving a minor in 1996 and in 1997, according to the Maine Police Department sex offender registry. Lane’s full information appears in a campaign list of active volunteers for Democrat Ben Chin’s 2017 run for Mayor of Lewiston, Maine.

Chin previously acted as political director of the progressive activist group Maine People’s Alliance. TheDCNF reported on Lane’s activities for that organization in May after he appeared in several pictures on social media working with campaign volunteers, many of whom appeared under the age of 18, a violation of state law if true.

Chin told TheDCNF that he didn’t know about Lane’s background, and asked him to stop attending events, according to the statement.

“I am proud to be the only candidate who has consistently spoken out against sexual abuse and harassment. Mr. Lane is not a volunteer with our campaign. He attends many events hosted by the City of Lewiston and local organizations, and I’m sure he’s on lists of local activists, but when we learned of his history we asked him not to attend any campaign events,” Chin responded.

The document was clearly created for the 2017 election and the listing includes Lane’s full contact information, including two entries for his phone number, and an email address.

Officials with the campaign blocked public access to the volunteer list shortly after receiving a request for comment from TheDNCF. Additionally, Lane’s phone number has been disconnected since the inquiry began.

Chin commented on the recent nationwide sexual assault allegations by pledging to look for ways to support women who were harassed, according to a Facebook post on Nov. 20.

“While so many of the issues that affect communities like Lewiston are set by big, global forces, law enforcement is quite local,” Chin asserted in his post. “There have to be policies we can adopt locally to fill in the gaps in federal harassment/discrimination law. I’m certainly on the lookout for them right now, and if you stumble across any, please let me know!”

It’s possible the Maine’s People Alliance was unaware of Lane’s legal status due to the fact that state law doesn’t require sex offenders to identify himself with neighbors or coworkers. Since Lane’s conviction occurred before the state created its online database, his conviction information isn’t readily available online, according to a statement from Maine registry supervisor Greg Paquet to TheDCNF in May.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2017, 06:32:55 PM »
Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

*Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

*Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger allegedly had sex with a 16 year old girl when he was 28.

*Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

*Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

*Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

*Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.

*Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.

Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.

Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

*Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.

Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.

*Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.

Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.

Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young

Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress after “sexually explicit” emails surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year old boy.

Brent K. Schepp who is a republican seeking election to the Kane County Board in November has been charged with sexually abusing two girls. He was named in a 26-count criminal indictment announced Friday by Kane County State’s Atty. John Barsanti. The charges are 14 counts of criminal sexual assault, 10 counts of criminal sexual abuse and two counts of unlawful delivery of alcohol to a minor. Prosecutors said Schepp knew his victims, who are now 15 and 16. The alleged abuse occurred last year between June and December. Bond is set at $75,000. Schepp faces a minimum sentence of 34 years in prison if convicted. Schepp is the Republican candidate in the race for an open County Board seat based in Aurora.Candidate indicted on child sex charges

Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian CoalitionLou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year old girl.

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bushintroduced during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper was arrested for soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.

Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.

Republican campaign chairman Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child and was arrested again five years later on the same charge.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest for child molestation and possession of child pornography.

Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced to six years in prison for molesting two 8-year old girls, one of whom appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.

Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church presidentDennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for
sexually abusing 8 and 10 year old girls.

Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.

Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three yearsprobation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probationfor soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.

Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.

Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.

Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted ofmolesting a 13 year old girl.

Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.

Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.

Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.

Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a “good military man” and “church goer,” was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.

Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage girls.

Republican director of the “Young Republican Federation” Nicholas Elizondomolested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.

Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in order to humiliate their parents into providing information about the anti-American insurgency. See excerpt of one prisoner’s report here and his full report here.

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/politics-economics/810239-list-convicted-republican-pedophiles.html