Author Topic: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion  (Read 51666 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #325 on: December 03, 2017, 11:53:06 PM »
Someone posted this on professionalmuscle

And if you want real and the truth?  Listen here and listen close.  You can tell me I’m bullshitting, but your head will only be up your own ass.  A close, close friend (and mine) of Dallas said the last cycle he saw Matt give Dallas was 23 grams.  23,000mg a week total.  Take it in, let it sit.  That’s what  REALLY goes on behind the scenes.

Rumor yes, but who knows. Doesn't seem possible, not due to lack of injection sites but physical and mental tolerability.

As far as Jordan Peters above:

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #326 on: December 04, 2017, 12:10:49 AM »

That's
1, Not a healthy looking face
2, Or a face of a 26yr old
3, Kind of looks like mask / movie
Make up face.

Twins ???

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #327 on: December 04, 2017, 12:24:21 AM »

That's
1, Not a healthy looking face
2, Or a face of a 26yr old
3, Kind of looks like mask / movie
Make up face.
maybe one of the photoshop guys could make his face green and put "SSSSSMMMMMOOOKIN!" on the pic.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #328 on: December 04, 2017, 06:11:11 AM »
Someone posted this on professionalmuscle

Rumor yes, but who knows. Doesn't seem possible, not due to lack of injection sites but physical and mental tolerability.

How the fuck do they afford running that? I mean, that's what I question first before being able to physically tolerate it.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: December 04, 2017, 06:45:26 AM »
How the fuck do they afford running that? I mean, that's what I question first before being able to physically tolerate it.

G4P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #330 on: December 04, 2017, 07:01:28 AM »

They typically get the steroids for free, in exchange for giving referrals, sometimes they move enough product themselves to get theirs "for free". The GH is bit harder to afford. Someone said Dallas was on 36iu so it's abit of money.

Here's an example of pros repping for a UG steroid lab, completely out in the open
https://www.instagram.com/lwpgainz2/
This is typical these days.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 04, 2017, 08:15:42 AM »
Dallas McCarver, IFBB professional bodybuilder, died after an unwitnessed cardiac event contributed to by of combination of coronary atherosclerosis (a buildup of plaque in the arteries) and an enlarged left ventricle (a thickening of the heart muscle that causes it to work harder). McCarver had a family history of cardiovascular disease (genetic predisposition) including both hypertension and atherosclerosis.
Dallas was found on the floor in his living room with food scattered around his body shortly after midnight on August 22nd, 2017. Paramedics were called and he arrived at the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead at 1:03 A.M. An autopsy was performed the following day.
Noted at the time of autopsy was an enlarged liver and kidneys, nephrosclerosis (a hardened liver), heavy lungs, and a papillary thyroid carcinoma. Prior medical history includes cholesterol issues (high LDL/ low HDL), elevated aminotransferase levels, a chronic cough and shortness of breath, and childhood asthma.
His testosterone levels were within normal range at the time of death, despite having an elevated epitestosterone level (indicating testosterone replacement, though not abuse per se). Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was negative, although he tested positive for caffeine and marijuana metabolites (neither of which are mentioned as contributing factors in his death). No other recreational drugs or narcotics were present. (Did not use Narcs and Party Drugs) because remember he was prepping for a show and atleast Nubain Metabolites should have been detected
Also noted (but neither tested for, nor listed as a contributing factor in Dallas’ death) was a prior history of hGH and insulin use.

Hypertrophy of organs 3-4 times normal size-
1. HEART- 833gms
2. Lungs 617 and 620gms
3. Liver- 4600gms
4. Kidneys -456 and 503

First time in any Autopsy report they have mentioned that

CONTRIBUTING CONDITIONS: CHRONIC USE OF EXOGENOUS STEROID AND NON-STEROID HORMONES

Source: https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/dallas-mccarver-autopsy-5ec5f959163d

Interesting that they did not reveal his testicular size.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #332 on: December 04, 2017, 08:34:28 AM »
everywhere u can imagine... from the fuking traps on down, lol – stick it wherever there is enough meat.

Exactly,you have the whole delta,tris,his,traps,lats,chest etc... pretty easy to find spots.I met a guy about 6 years ago at a gym in Worcester mass who was a USA competitor.He was about 5’10 275 at the time and pretty damn lean.we got to talking after seeing him daily for a few weeks and he said his off-season test dose was 6 grams a week of test alone and another 2-3 grams of other stuff.So I have no doubt guys out there do 15-20 grams a week.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #333 on: December 04, 2017, 08:42:34 AM »
If you wont grow on 500mgs test then you aint growing on 7 grams either.

stop spreading bullshit.
Injecting 7gms test a week alone and you would soon run out of places to shoot as the stuff wouldn't be dissipating fast enough.

Try it for a week.
5ml x250mg/ml per injection  6times per week not impossible at all...stupid yes but not impossible. If you get to much hard tissue you just push the needle trough it

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #334 on: December 04, 2017, 10:18:13 AM »
They typically get the steroids for free, in exchange for giving referrals, sometimes they move enough product themselves to get theirs "for free". The GH is bit harder to afford. Someone said Dallas was on 36iu so it's abit of money.

Here's an example of pros repping for a UG steroid lab, completely out in the open

Akim Williams, Victor Martinez and Stan Efferding seem happy enough to endorse LWP there.  I particularly like the occasional pic of someone dressed in Physician's white - brings back fond memories of the original Met-Rx ads  ;D  

Which reminds me - what ever happened with regards to the Rodriguez bust?  The Jonny Bravo vids were coming thick and fast at one point...?  Anyone know anything...?
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #335 on: December 04, 2017, 10:28:22 AM »
5ml x250mg/ml per injection  6times per week not impossible at all...stupid yes but not impossible. If you get to much hard tissue you just push the needle trough it

perfect way to end up with an abscess

Have you ever injected the same place three or four times in a week?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: December 04, 2017, 11:22:22 AM »

crazy prices...

http://lwpstore.com/pharmacy/

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #337 on: December 04, 2017, 11:34:59 AM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 04, 2017, 12:30:35 PM »
crazy prices...

Yeah prices are waaaay too high. I know a place that sells 10 ml bottles of test 300mg for $20. How the hell is anyone making money that way? On a very rare occasion if I ever get asked by someone where they can get stuff I should tell them go fuck themselves but I just say in this day and age if you can't find them on your own then you are just being lazy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #339 on: December 04, 2017, 01:48:59 PM »
Yeah prices are waaaay too high. I know a place that sells 10 ml bottles of test 300mg for $20. How the hell is anyone making money that way? On a very rare occasion if I ever get asked by someone where they can get stuff I should tell them go fuck themselves but I just say in this day and age if you can't find them on your own then you are just being lazy.
I used to be able to get 10ml vials of test back in the early 90s for £3, thats 2 grams of test, that was from source, they sold at £30

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 04, 2017, 01:51:04 PM »
:-\ .

Also what type of fool buys a t-shirt advertising a steroid factory? -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaVJM-qltfn/?taken-by=lwpgainz2 .

this is the same guy who in NYBB Bue was filmed driving without a licence or insurance?

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #341 on: December 04, 2017, 02:31:20 PM »
if boston pushed 16g
then why couldnt dallas push 20 or more

it correlates with the facts

Simple Simon

« Reply #342 on: December 04, 2017, 02:32:38 PM »
if boston pushed 16g
then why couldnt dallas push 20 or more

it correlates with the facts

why didn't someone tell Dallas that 6gms is the sweet spot?

chess315

« Reply #343 on: December 04, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »
it only cost 6 to make

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #344 on: December 04, 2017, 06:51:25 PM »
crazy prices...

Insane.

I haven't been "on" in years. Those prices aren't talking me into it. Also, 600mg/ml?? Isn't that enough to knock it out of suspension?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 04, 2017, 08:20:02 PM »
I used to be able to get 10ml vials of test back in the early 90s for £3, thats 2 grams of test, that was from source, they sold at £30

The good ole days when you could walk into a pharmacy and for $80 could get a legit bottles of Anadrol. We were pissed at how expensive it was. Today a bottle goes for round $3000.00.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: December 04, 2017, 08:31:00 PM »
The good ole days when you could walk into a pharmacy and for $80 could get a legit bottles of Anadrol. We were pissed at how expensive it was. Today a bottle goes for round $3000.00.

I remember those days and it was perfectly legal in the US. I have no idea what d-bol is like these days but 15mg back could completely changed your physique. At least in the US you can get pham drol for wayyyy less then 3k. That can get you four or five kits of seros.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #347 on: December 04, 2017, 08:38:59 PM »
redcon1 has a new guy theyre pushing with even worse roidface

Mickey Rooney back (from the dead) and jacked.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #348 on: December 04, 2017, 08:42:42 PM »

He had the head and nose of an albino lowland gorilla.   Most likely a permanent side effect of GH.  Sheesh, what kinda fucktard does that to themselves?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #349 on: December 04, 2017, 09:12:30 PM »
Some damn interesting comments here about a subject which I know nothing about.

The most interesting comment that I think I can understand was submitted bt CALFZILLA as follows .....

"The average medical examiner is unqualified to perform an autopsy on a bodybuilder. We need special bodybuilding coroners who understand bodybuilders and the drugs."

Is there any truth to this?