Author Topic: Liberal Sexual Assault Mega Thread - too many going on now - BB can you merge?  (Read 79214 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Sanctimonious Liberal Matt Lauer fired by NBC for sex misbehavior.
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2017, 01:37:28 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2017, 01:39:52 AM »
No, on the contrary.  What you guys call "liberal" today would be 70's Republicans.  Not much difference
between Gerald Ford and B.H. Obama.  Or Reagan and Obama for that matter.  You guys live in the Fox News
bubble and it is eroding our way of life and NOT making us great.

Interesting.  So are Hillary, Obama, Biden, and Bernie conservatives?  Did Matt Lauer vote for Trump?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2017, 02:40:00 AM »
Off the top of my head, Obamacare as you rubes call it is really Romney-care which is really Heritage Foundation Care.  I know, both scorching
liberals. 

Nice try fool.  So the Kenyan fool took a horrible republican think tank plan and made it his own and some how that is the republicans fault ?   Amazing what you libs will forgive

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2017, 08:42:21 AM »
Then-married former NBC employee claims Lauer sexually assaulted her until she passed out in office
Fox News ^ | 30 Nov 17 | Edmund DeMarche
Posted on 11/30/2017, 8:30:42 AM by SkyPilot

Matt Lauer, the disgraced former anchor of NBC's "Today" show who was fired Wednesday for “inappropriate sexual behavior,” once summoned a married female employee to his office, locked the door and sexually assaulted her until she passed out, the New York Times reported after interviewing the accuser.

The alleged incident occurred in 2001. The woman, who was not named in the report, told the Times that she was in her 40s at the time.

According to the report, Lauer was behind his desk and she took a seat in the office. She said he locked the door from a button at his desk and he asked her to unbutton her blouse. She said she complied and claims he got up from his desk, approached her from behind, bent her over his desk and had sex.

Woke up on the floor

Matt Lauer has been terminated from NBC News. On Monday night, we received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer. As a result, we’ve decided to terminate his employment. pic.twitter.com/1A3UAZpvPb — TODAY (@TODAYshow) November 29, 2017

She claims that she passed out during intercourse and woke up later on the floor in his office. She said Lauer had his assistant take her to a nurse. She told the Times that Lauer never mentioned the encounter with her again and she said she left the network about a year later.

The accuser asked the paper not to identify her in the report. The paper said it contacted her ex-husband who said he remembered the alleged encounter. The two were reportedly separated in 2001 and are now divorced.

The Times report said NBC received at least two more complaints about Lauer after the network announced he was fired prior to Wednesday’s "Today"...

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Writer Jenny Lumet: Russell Simmons Sexually Violated Me (Guest Column)
6:30 AM PST 11/30/2017 by Jenny Lumet
 FACEBOOK
 TWITTER
 EMAIL ME
 PRINT
 COMMENTS

Getty Images
Russell Simmons, Inset: Jenny Lumet

The screenwriter of 'Rachel Getting Married' and 'The Mummy' (and the daughter of filmmaker Sidney Lumet) details a terrifying encounter with the legendary music producer, who says he is stepping down from his businesses in the wake of the new claims.
Russell Simmons, a prolific music and TV producer and co-founder of Def Jam Recordings, was accused of sexual assault and harassment by model Keri Claussen Khalighi in a Nov. 19 article in the Los Angeles Times. Simmons then denied the incident in a letter published Nov. 22 by The Hollywood Reporter. The letter prompted Jenny Lumet, an award-winning screenwriter (Rachel Getting Married, The Mummy), the daughter of filmmaker Sidney Lumet, and granddaughter of singer/activist Lena Horne, to pen a response detailing her own experience with Simmons.

On Nov. 22, 2017, Russell Simmons wrote:

“I have never committed any acts of aggression or violence in my life.  I would never knowingly cause fear or harm to anyone.”

Dear Russell:

I met you around 1987, through Rick Rubin, who has always been kind to me.  Rick knew my sister through N.Y.U. and asked me, at the upstairs bar in a nightclub called the Palladium, to be in a movie you were producing that Rick was directing, starring RUN DMC. It was, frankly, a lousy movie and I was terrible in it.

Over the next three or four years, I would see you out and about, at a nightclub called Nell’s, mostly. I don’t recall you and I ever just going out to dinner, or having a one-to-one experience; we were always in groups, and we had many, many mutual friends.  You were charming and funny and charismatic and self-deprecating. Not being in the music business made it possible for me to relax around you.  And you were a fan of my grandmother, respected her, and told me so.  You seemed sincere.

You pursued me, lightly, on and off, over a course of years, saying you had a thing for a “little yellow girl” (me).  I rebuffed.  It wasn’t deep, as far as I knew. It was never a big deal.  You had, I assumed, many women in your orbit.

Once you sent me 250 balloons with the note “Please baby, please baby, baby, baby, baby” after a character in a Spike Lee movie.  It was light, fun, and flattering.  We continued to socialize in the same places.  We continued to have a large group of mutual friends.

One night circa 1991, when I was around 24, I was at a restaurant called Indochine. I had worked there when I was 17, as the coat check girl, and I enjoyed returning. I still knew some of the staff at this point, and felt quite comfortable there.  I remember I was wearing one of the Azzedine Alaia tops that were everywhere that year. And hoop earrings. I think it was cool enough for a jacket.  Because I remember being glad I had a jacket by the end of that night.

You had a car and a driver that evening. Sometime later, you offered me a ride to my home.  I said, sure. During the making of the RUN DMC movie, I had been in vans with you and other crew members.  I don’t recall having accepted a ride home alone with you before that night.

At no time that night did I say: “Russell, I will go home with you”.  Or, “Come home with me.” Or “I will have sex with you.”  Or “I have the desire to have sex with you.”

I believe it was an SUV, because I recall having to step up into the car. I don’t know about makes or models. I think the driver was already in the car.

I got into the car with you. The driver began to drive.  I assumed you knew where I lived, because you had sent me 250 balloons, but I gave the driver my address on 19th Street and 2nd Avenue. 

You said to the driver: “No.”

I didn’t understand, so I said: “Russell?” 

I said, again, to the driver: “19th Street.”

Again you said to the driver:  “No. ”

Then, the car doors locked. It was loud. The noise made me jump.

Russell Simmons   
READ MORE
Russell Simmons and Brett Ratner Accused of Teaming Up to Engage in Sexual Misconduct
I didn’t recognize you at that moment. It was disorienting. It was disorienting. I say it twice, now, because you said “No” twice, then.

I couldn’t open the doors. I couldn’t open the windows. The car was moving. The driver did not stop. He did not take me to 19th Street. He took me to your apartment.

I didn’t try to kick the windows out. I didn’t punch or kick. I didn’t say “What are you doing?”  My voice left me after the second “No”.

I felt dread and disorientation. I wanted to go home. I said I wanted to go home. I didn’t recognize the man next to me. I didn’t know if the situation would turn violent. I remember thinking that I must be crazy; I remember hoping that the Russell I knew would return any moment.

The car stopped at the curb. I don’t recall the street. I recall the driver opening the door from the outside, and you behind me. I was between the two of you. Not wedged, just in the space between you. I remember exchanging a look with the driver. He was unreadable.  It was chilly out.  It was me and these two men.

I felt dread. I was tremulous. Off my feet. I felt an intense need to keep both of you calm. Was there a time or a space to run? I have no idea.  Would somebody else have run? I have no idea. There were two men. One of whom obeyed the other. It was an overwhelming feeling.

There was no well-lit lobby or doorman at the entrance we used. I would guess it was not the main entrance to the building. I believe there was a door from street level that opened into a space beneath the residential area of the building, in which there was a small, back elevator.  If I am wrong about the layout, then I am wrong. There were two men, and I was afraid.

You didn’t punch me, drag me or verbally threaten me.  You used your size to maneuver me, quickly, into the elevator. I said “Wait. Wait.”  I felt dread.  I was very, very sad.  I didn’t know if the driver was a further threat, or an ally. I was both relieved and terrified when he did not get into the elevator. Alone in the elevator, you pressed me into the corner with your body, your hands and your mouth.

The elevator did not stop on the way up to your apartment. I was moved very quickly inside. I recall hearing the apartment door closing behind us.

I saw no one else. I recall you were behind me. I was still hoping the Russell I knew would reappear, as I could not recognize the man moving me deeper into the apartment -- the man who had said “No” to his driver. Twice.

You moved me into a bedroom. I said “Wait.” You said nothing.

I made the trade in my mind. I thought “just keep him calm and you’ll get home.” Maybe another person would have thought differently, or not made the trade.

It was dark, but not pitch dark. You closed the door.

At that point, I simply did what I was told.

There was penetration. At one point you were only semi-erect and appeared frustrated. Angry? I remember being afraid that you would deem that my fault and become violent. I did not know if you were angry, but I was afraid that you were.

I desperately wanted to keep the situation from escalating. I wanted you to feel that I was not going to be difficult. I wanted to stay as contained as I could.

You told me to turn over on my stomach. You said something about a part of my body. You did not ejaculate inside me.

When it was over, I got my clothes and quickly went down in the elevator by myself.  You didn’t try to stop me. I went home in a taxi. I was grateful to be secure in my home. I never told anyone this story until October 27th of this year (after the Harvey Weinstein story was in the news, but weeks before the first public claims were made against you), when I told a girlfriend from childhood.

“Abusing women in any way shape or form violates the very core of my being.”— Russell Simmons

We encountered each other socially many times after that night. We had a score of mutual friends. We may have been photographed proximately, or together. The dynamic between us was different, muted. I never sought you out, nor did I run from a place or event upon seeing you. I feel confident in saying we nodded at each other, said hello. I strove for an affect of normalcy. And I never said anything to you about that night. You have never said anything to me.

Specifically, we saw each other at the Vanity Fair Party after the Academy Awards in 2005, the year my father won the Lifetime Achievement Award. I saw you again at the NAACP Image Awards, briefly, in 2009. I believe you were there with your daughters. We both accepted awards that night. I encountered you at a party in Los Angeles before the 2011 Academy Awards, during which there was a planned tribute to my grandmother, who had just passed away. These were events that were supposed to be happy, and they were tainted.

I don’t recall ever meeting any of the women who have spoken out against you, Russell. But I can’t leave those women twisting in the wind. Maybe the recalling of this incident can be helpful. I don’t know if it can.

I have built a life in the past 25 years, and a reputation in my industry. I need no one to have this visualization of me. I will, like the others, lose work because of this. I realize how privileged I am to be able to risk that. I have children. I’m aware that every mistake, act of thoughtlessness, hypocrisy or cruelty I’ve committed in my 50 years will be excavated, and they’ll see all of it.

There is so much guilt, and so much shame. There is an excruciating internal reckoning. As a woman of color, I cannot express how wrenching it is to write this about a successful man of color. Again, shame about who I was years ago, choices made years ago. In this very moment, I feel a pang to protect your daughters. I don’t think you are inclined to protect mine.

In response to this article, Simmons responds that he is stepping down from his various businesses to "commit myself to continuing my personal growth, spiritual learning and above all to listening." His full statement is below.

I have been informed with great anguish of Jenny Lumet’s recollection about our night together in 1991. I know Jenny and her family and have seen her several times over the years since the evening she described. While her memory of that evening is very different from mine, it is now clear to me that her feelings of fear and intimidation are real. While I have never been violent, I have been thoughtless and insensitive in some of my relationships over many decades and I sincerely apologize.

This is a time of great transition. The voices of the voiceless, those who have been hurt or shamed, deserve and need to be heard. As the corridors of power inevitably make way for a new generation, I don’t want to be a distraction so I am removing myself from the businesses that I founded. The companies will now be run by a new and diverse generation of extraordinary executives who are moving the culture and consciousness forward. I will convert the studio for yogic science into a not-for-profit center of learning and healing. As for me, I will step aside and commit myself to continuing my personal growth, spiritual learning and above all to listening.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
But Trump...!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
But Trump...!!!!!!

Before the end of all this  - there won't be a single liberal left not accused of sexual misconduct.  Bunch of degenerates and reprobates. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2017, 10:06:25 AM »
Matt Lauer Breaks Silence on Sexual Misconduct Claims
hollywoodreporter.com ^ | 11/30/17 | Hilary Lewis
Posted on 11/30/2017, 12:40:02 PM by ColdOne

NBC News' 'Today' show released the statement from the former co-host at the top of Thursday's show.

Matt Lauer has broken his silence on the sexual harassment and assault claims made against him yesterday.

The former Today co-host released the following statement that was read by Savannah Guthrie at the top of Thursday's show: "There are no words to express my sorrow and regret for the pain I have caused others by words and actions. To the people I have hurt, I am truly sorry. As I am writing this I realize the depth of the damage and disappointment I have left behind at home and at NBC. Some of what is being said about me is untrue or mischaracterized, but there is enough truth in these stories to make me feel embarrassed and ashamed. I regret that my shame is now shared by the people I cherish dearly. Repairing the damage will take a lot of time and soul searching and I'm committed to beginning that effort. It is now my full time job. The last two days have forced me to take a very hard look at my own troubling flaws. It's been humbling. I am blessed to be surrounded by the people I love. I thank them for their patience and grace."

A statement from Matt Lauer: “There are no words to express my sorrow and regret for the pain I have caused others by words and actions...” pic.twitter.com/f93rHXqKQD — TODAY (@TODAYshow) November 30, 2017

(Excerpt) Read more at hollywoodreporter.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Before the end of all this  - there won't be a single liberal left not accused of sexual misconduct.  Bunch of degenerates and reprobates. 

You got that right my man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Russell Simmons Steps Away From Companies In Wake Of Sexual Harassment Revelations Involving Jenny Lumet

by Mike Fleming Jr
November 30, 2017 6:39am

Another alleged sexual predator bites the dust. Russell Simmons has just announced he is stepping away from his empire, and he just released a statement addressing charges leveled against him by Jenny Lumet, the daughter of director Sidney Lumet and the screenwriter of Rachel Getting Married and other films. She wrote a guest column in THR this morning charging that Simmons sexually assaulted her. Responding to a claim by Simmons that he never harmed a woman, she wrote in graphic terms of a night in which, after claiming he would give a ride home, instead instructed the driver to lock the doors, and take her to his home. There, he sexually assaulted her, Lumet wrote. This behavior came after years of Simmons trying unsuccessfully to get Lumet to date him, she wrote.

Advertisement (1 of 1): 0:22

RelatedRussell Simmons' Accuser Tells Megyn Kelly 'He Actually Apologized'
Simmons had been named previously in an alleged assault that was intertwined with his longtime friend Brett Ratner, who has also been disgraced in the ongoing scandals that saw him removed from RatPac Entertainment. Simmons just issued this statement:

Rex/Shutterstock
“I have been informed with great anguish of Jenny Lumet’s recollection about our night together in 1991. I know Jenny and her family and have seen her several times over the years since the evening she described. While her memory of that evening is very different from mine, it is now clear to me that her feelings of fear and intimidation are real. While I have never been violent, I have been thoughtless and insensitive in some of my relationships over many decades and I sincerely and humbly apologize.

This is a time of great transition. The voices of the voiceless, those who have been hurt or shamed, deserve and need to be heard. As the corridors of power inevitably make way for a new generation, I don’t want to be a distraction so I am removing myself from the businesses that I founded. The companies will now be run by a new and diverse generation of extraordinary executives who are moving the culture and consciousness forward. I will convert the studio for yogic science into a not-for-profit center of learning and healing. As for me, I will step aside and commit myself to continuing my personal growth, spiritual learning and above all to listening.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Russell Simmons steps down after sexual assault allegation (another lefty bites the dust)
CNN ^ | 11/30/2017 | Chloe Melas
Posted on 11/30/2017, 10:52:35 AM

Russell Simmons is stepping down from his companies in the wake of an accusation of harassment and sexual assault. Simmons, the founder of hip-hop music label Def Jam Recordings and CEO of Rush Communications, released a statement on Thursday after screenwriter Jenny Lumet accused him of forcing her to have sex with him in 1991. She detailed the encounter in a guest column published by The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday. "I have been informed with great anguish of Jenny Lumet's recollection about our night together in 1991," Simmons said in a statement. "I know Jenny and her family and have seen her several times over the years since the evening she described. While her memory of that evening is very different from mine, it is now clear to me that her feelings of fear and intimidation are real. While I have never been violent, I have been thoughtless and insensitive in some of my relationships over many decades and I sincerely and humbly apologize."

(Excerpt) Read more at money.cnn.com ...

________________________ _____________________

In other words - there were others and soon to come out. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

mazrim

• Getbig V
Obviously, these guys are creeps but some of these women are as well. He cupped her breasts and she says,"Thank you."? C'mon. Latest accuser of Franken is as well. Before a picture he held her breast for 5 to 10 seconds and she was so mortified she continued on with the picture and turned towards him and pressed her cheek against his with a big old smile. Pic is online. Some of these people are jumping on the bandwagon, etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obviously, these guys are creeps but some of these women are as well. He cupped her breasts and she says,"Thank you."? C'mon. Latest accuser of Franken is as well. Before a picture he held her breast for 5 to 10 seconds and she was so mortified she continued on with the picture and turned towards him and pressed her cheek against his with a big old smile. Pic is online. Some of these people are jumping on the bandwagon, etc.

This story is pretty detailed on this guy.  Even his son says he believes all these women. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

mazrim

• Getbig V

This story is pretty detailed on this guy.  Even his son says he believes all these women. 
Oh, yes, I don't doubt it. May have been unclear. These guys have done awful things to many women but some of the women are jumping on the backs of those women.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
NPR Chief News Editor Departs After Harassment Allegations

NPR's newsroom during election coverage on Nov. 8, 2016. The network has been rocked in recent weeks by allegations of sexual harassment.
Stephen Voss/NPR

NPR Chief News Editor David Sweeney has left the company following allegations of sexual harassment filed against him by at least three female journalists.

"David Sweeney is no longer on staff," Chris Turpin, acting senior vice president of news, said in an email to staff.

"This is a difficult time for our newsroom and I'm committed to supporting all of you as we move forward. I know you appreciate that there are some questions I cannot answer in keeping with our practice to not comment on personnel issues, but I will do my best to address those I can," Turpin added.

In the email to staff, Turpin says that senior manager Edith Chapin will resume her role as executive editor, assuming duties that Sweeney held most recently.

The email did not directly state the cause for Sweeney's departure. But this follows a formal internal review into his conduct, after three current and former NPR journalists made formal complaints against him.

Chairman Steps Down As NPR Grapples With Harassment Crisis
MEDIA
Chairman Steps Down As NPR Grapples With Harassment Crisis
The complaints against Sweeney were filed after Michael Oreskes, NPR's senior vice president of news and editorial director, was forced to resign on Nov. 1 over sexual misconduct allegations.

And it also followed greater scrutiny of the issue after revelations about Bill O'Reilly and the late Roger Ailes, both of Fox News, and prominent Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.

In the aftermath of the Oreskes revelations, NPR leadership has encouraged people who were subject to inappropriate behavior to come forward and is working to make the process of reporting harassment more transparent. It has also sought to strengthen protections for accusers.

As NPR has previously reported, one former NPR producer said that Sweeney unexpectedly kissed her in an encounter in 2002 while they were in a car on loan for a story. In 2007, an NPR journalist said that Sweeney attempted to kiss her when they went out for drinks to discuss her career. The two journalists spoke on condition they not be named.

A third journalist, NPR editor Lauren Hodges, said that Sweeney repeatedly made her the recipient of unwanted attention and unsolicited gifts while he was her supervisor in a way that made her deeply uncomfortable.

In an emailed statement on Tuesday after NPR's announcement, Hodges said she was pleased with the outcome. "I hope it provides a loud, clear message to anyone struggling with harassment...and more importantly, to those who think they can get away with it," she wrote.

Sweeney could not immediately be reached to respond to Turpin's announcement. This story will be updated with his comment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I have a feeling this is going to be a really long thread.   :o

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox