Author Topic: Liberal Sexual Assault Mega Thread - too many going on now - BB can you merge?  (Read 79491 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
I love it when liberal dumbasses turn on their own:

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/oceans-eight/news/a846035/oceans-8-petition-remove-matt-damon-cameo-after-sexual-harassment-comments/

Petition to remove Matt Damon from Ocean's 8 after sexual harassment comments gains 18,000 signatures

Never liked Matt Damon, but judging by the comments he has made recently and in the past, then seeing his fellow liberals turn on him because of his comments tells me that Matt Damon is a closet conservative.  He may or may not know that yet.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Never liked Matt Damon, but judging by the comments he has made recently and in the past, then seeing his fellow liberals turn on him because of his comments tells me that Matt Damon is a closet conservative.  He may or may not know that yet.

I suspect there are a lot of those in Hollywood. They just can’t come out of the closet for fear of repercussions.

QuietYou

Doubt it. More like he said something that doesn't perfectly fit their agenda. They're like hyenas and wolves. You can follow everything to a T but if you even slip and say something out of the ordinary even if it's small in the media, they'll take that and bash you for it to appear like heros in the public eye.

That's why it's best in this age to be self sufficient and not rely on anything public or media based for your income and living. That way these lib pussies have nothing they can carry against you. Always stay armed so you can shoot them if need be too  :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Doubt it. More like he said something that doesn't perfectly fit their agenda. They're like hyenas and wolves. You can follow everything to a T but if you even slip and say something out of the ordinary even if it's small in the media, they'll take that and bash you for it to appear like heros in the public eye.

That's why it's best in this age to be self sufficient and not rely on anything public or media based for your income and living. That way these lib pussies have nothing they can carry against you. Always stay armed so you can shoot them if need be too  :)

I had gh15 slated for Politics Board New Comer of the Year 2017 but looks like we have an early front runner for 2018 ^^

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I had gh15 slated for Politics Board New Comer of the Year 2017 but looks like we have an early front runner for 2018 ^^

Yeah, that post was spot on. With the left, if you go one Swedish pubic hair to the right you’re labeled as a fake and your bona fides are questioned.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Young Turks' Cenk Uygur Apologizes for 'Ugly,' 'Insensitive' Old Blog Posts

https://www.thewrap.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-blog-breasts-women-flawed/

In an entry from 2000, Uygur complained about not having enough sex while living in Miami: “It seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean,” he wrote. “Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

—————-

The fucking tool is using the pathetic excuse that he was a conservative back then. Pretty fucking ridiculous when you consider most of those accused in high profile sexual harassment claims have been liberal Democrats.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Harvey Weinstein's ex-wife demands $5 million he allegedly owes to kids before he goes broke
Fox News

The ex-wife of disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein has asked a New York judge Thursday to demand her ex-husband pay the remaining millions he allegedly owes to their daughters before he goes broke from legal fees.

The lawyer for Weinstein's ex-wife, Eve Chilton, 56, asked a Manhattan Supreme Court judge for Weinstein to pay the $5 million he allegedly still owed their three daughters in child support, Page Six reported. The lawyer, Bonnie Rabin, said the money should be paid before Weinstein goes broke from legal fees.

"We have an almost weekly, if not daily, avalanche of accusations and allegations that make it clear [Weinstein] is going to have little [money] left," Rabin said.

MERYL STREEP POSTERS CLAIMING ‘SHE KNEW’ ABOUT HARVEY WEINSTEIN POP UP IN LOS ANGELES

“He’s pre-paying many, many lawyers many, many millions of dollars to defend himself against these lawsuits all over the world,” she said.

The lawyer cited seven lawsuits the media mogul faced by women who claimed he sexually assaulted or harassed him.

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano on whether the government will try to prosecute Harvey Weinstein.Video
Harvey Weinstein could be in legal jeopardy
The judge excused Weinstein because his main lawyer could not make it to court that day. The judge said he may order Weinstein to show up and testify regarding his total net worth.

Weinstein’s lawyer, Steven Silpe, argued the producer has never missed a child support payment.

“He’s never not made a payment. He has made every single payment for nearly 14 years,” Silpe said.

Justice Michael Katz was concerned about the finances but said there was “little precedent for such a drastic remedy.”

“If we wait another couple of months, it’s not clear to me if he will be in the same financial situation,” Katz said.

Chilton, Weinstein’s former assistant, married the producer in 1987 before they divorced in 2004, People reported.

HARVEY WEINSTEIN DOWNFALL DOCUMENTARY ALREADY BEING PRODUCED BY BBC

The disgraced movie mogul was reportedly worth an estimated $240 million. Chilton reportedly received $60 million from the divorce, including $50,000 a year to spend on vacations.

Georgina Chapman, Weinstein’s current wife, and the producer separated in October following numerous sexual misconduct allegations against him. Chapman could make off with nearly $12 million due to the prenuptial agreement, People reported.

Weinstein has denied the sexual assault allegations.

“Mr. Weinstein has never at any time committed an act of sexual assault, and it is wrong and irresponsible to conflate claims of impolitic behavior or consensual sexual contact later regretted, with an untrue claim of criminal conduct,” Weinstein’s lawyers said. “There is a wide canyon between mere allegation and truth, and we are confident that any sober calculation of the facts will prove no legal wrongdoing occurred.

“Nonetheless, to those offended by Mr. Weinstein’s behavior, he remains deeply apologetic."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/22/harvey-weinsteins-ex-wife-demands-5-million-allegedly-owes-to-kids-before-goes-broke.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Maybe I should just start a Twitter page for sexual harassment claims, it would probably get a lot of likes:

Former Miss Americas shamed by pageant CEO call for him to quit - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gretchen-carlson-other-former-miss-americas-call-for-ceo-sam-haskell-to-resign/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Turmoil: CA Democrats' Sexual Harassment Problem Cost Them
Townhall.com ^ | December 26, 2017 | Matt Vespa
Posted on 12/26/2017, 1:26:47 PM by Kaslin

The sexual harassment reckoning has exposed many men in positions of power for their bad behavior. Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, Mark Halperin and others have either been fired or suspended for sexual misconduct. In the political realm, Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) is resigning in early January after multiple women accused him of sexual harassment. Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) made his way to the exit after his sexual harassment allegations made it into the limelight; he paid $27,000 to settle a claim in 2015. And yes, that’s our money he used for that expenditure. This reached a boiling point during the Roy Moore fiasco in Alabama, where the Republican senate candidate was accused of sexually molesting and assaulting multiple women when they were teenagers. Yet, Conyers and Franken blunted the attacks on Moore and the GOP.  The left flank on the Democratic attack line was vulnerable with Conyers and Franken still in the mix. Once Conyers decided to exit, the dam broke for Franken, who grudgingly decided to leave the Senate, though he did so while refusing to apologize for his actions and called his accusers liars.

Yet, in deep blue California, the progressive mecca of the country, Democrats behaving badly has thrown the state party into turmoil . It’s already cost them their supermajority in the state legislature and it could impact the 2018 plans as well.

On top of those worries, we now have Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) reportedly showing "zero interest" by reports that his congressional offices had become hostile environments. In the state Assembly proper, Matt Dababneh has decided to exit by January 1 after multiple women accused him of sexual harassment, one of which included a 2016 incident at a wedding, where the assemblyman began masturbating in front of one of his accusers. He isn’t the first to leave over allegations of sexual misconduct; Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra has already resigned. State Sen. Tony Mendoza remains in office, but he also faces accusations from multiple women. He has since been stripped of his leadership posts. In light of this behavior, Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, Christine, chairwoman of the California Democratic Party Women’s Caucus, took a notably different approach than her mother, who called Conyers an "icon,  saying that that California Capitol has rapists and molesters walking among them. Ms. Pelosi has called for more action to address this problem (via Politico):

Scandal-induced resignations will cost California’s Democratic Party its supermajority in the state Legislature at least temporarily next year, and the fallout is spilling into the 2018 elections. It’s scrambling calculations for some of the state’s most powerful politicians in Sacramento, and even House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was caught in the fray when she defended now former-Rep. John Conyers last month as an “icon.”

“We’re in unchartered territory here,” said Garry South, a veteran Democratic strategist who advised former California Gov. Gray Davis. “This whole issue has hit a critical mass in a very short time. I’ve never seen anything like it before — and I don’t know where it ends.”

[…]

Among those who have been outspoken in their demands for more action is Christine Pelosi, chairwoman of the California Democratic Party Women’s Caucus and Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, who told lawmakers at the start of an Assembly hearing last month, “We have rapists in this building. We have molesters among us.”

[…]

… Los Angeles-area Democratic Rep. Brad Sherman has been caught in the glare of the Dababneh headlines. A report from McClatchy published last week featured eight former aides saying that the environment in Sherman's D.C. and California offices was “toxic” – and that the congressman was oblivious to the problem. “’Congressman Sherman showed zero interest in the personal well-being of his staffers and there's no reason to believe he would have cared or taken any action if a complaint was made,' said one former staffer,’’ McClatchy reported. Sherman insisted his staff never complained about his former aide’s sexual behavior.

[…]

And outside of the California Legislature, radio executive and University of California trustee Norman Pattiz, who was first appointed by Davis and reappointed by Brown, has come under pressure to resign after tape surfaced of him asking comedian Heather McDonald if he could hold her breasts. In a separate incident last week, Craig Cheslog, a California Democratic Party regional director from the Bay Area, resigned amid accusations of sexual misconduct.

Cheslog said in his resignation letter that he was confident of the outcome of a “fair, fact-based exploration of this matter” but that he wanted to “prevent any allegations of personal misconduct against me from creating a distraction within the party at a critical moment in national and state politics.”

Of course, this problem crosses party lines. That is not in dispute. The Left can’t argue War on Women anymore—they have some of the biggest creeps in the country voting and supporting Democrats. What is telling is the reaction. It took nearly a month before Democrats decided to put significant pressure on Franken and Conyers to leave in order to have a clean slate to launch attacks on Republicans. For other Democrats, it’s become clear that the ‘I’m a liberal who votes the right way’ is no longer a lifeboat, as it was for Bill Clinton who has been credibly accused of rape. It was that 90s moment when we saw explicitly that feminism was for and only accepted liberals into their ranks, and that they would anything to ensure those faithful officeholders remained in power, even if they did allegedly committed rape. Gloria Steinem can hold her head up high. Democrats enabled this behavior. So, this come to Jesus moment were seeing from the Left regarding sexual harassment should be taken with a grain of salt. The GOP should clean house of its creepers as well, but the media will always find a way to make this a Republican, or a conservative problem (it’s not), as they always have. The hypocrisy is going to become unbearable when the Left comes after President Trump over his sexual misconduct allegations and act holier than thou, as if to disregard the fact that Democrats voted for a credibly accused rapist for president—twice. Yet, that's a battle for another time. For now, the sexual harassment problem ensnaring the California Democratic Party continues to ripple throughout the state. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I laughed 8)

Steve Forbes liked
Educating Liberals
Educating Liberals
@Education4Libs
NBC banned hugging in the workplace as well as sharing cab rides in order to curb sexual harassment.

I don't get it though.

The left goes out of their way to share bathrooms, yet they won't share a cab. Now where’s the sense in that?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Love how Chuckie Schumer made all the claims against him jut magically vanish...

apparently he must be in the protected clinton mob

LOL @"fake"

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chuck-schmer-forged-sexual-harassment-document_us_5a309bc5e4b01bdd76584e13

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I guess a lot of the lawyers are coming back from vacation so this is going to start back up again:

Filmmaker Paul Haggis accused by four women of rape, sexual misconduct | TheHill

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/367655-oscar-winning-filmmaker-accused-by-four-women-of-rape-and

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
I guess a lot of the lawyers are coming back from vacation so this is going to start back up again:

Filmmaker Paul Haggis accused by four women of rape, sexual misconduct | TheHill

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/367655-oscar-winning-filmmaker-accused-by-four-women-of-rape-and

Since Haggis came publicly against Scientology, I wonder if his accusers happen to have any connections to $cientology.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Since Haggis came publicly against Scientology, I wonder if his accusers happen to have any connections to $cientology.

This seems to be the prevailing opinion on the liberal sites.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
“Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

So... how is he in the wrong with this comment? I don't like the guy or his ideals but... how is what he said wrong? It can actually be proven.

It is estimated that in the year 2050, almost 50% of American males will have erectile problems. We eat pretty much the same, work A LOT LESS, and have sex about ˝ much as back in the 1940s.

What has changed? American women are turning into men. The next evolutionary step for American women will be to develop a 2' pecker, which will evolve into a larger phallus depending on how soon the American male responds to the current generation of pussified men. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
 :D
a

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Maybe it was indeed good ol' Harvey who gave J Law the facial in the fappening?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Maybe it was indeed good ol' Harvey who gave J Law the facial in the fappening?

I honestly believe he was one of the recipients of those pictures before the fappening.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
So... how is he in the wrong with this comment? I don't like the guy or his ideals but... how is what he said wrong? It can actually be proven.

It is estimated that in the year 2050, almost 50% of American males will have erectile problems. We eat pretty much the same, work A LOT LESS, and have sex about ˝ much as back in the 1940s.

What has changed? American women are turning into men. The next evolutionary step for American women will be to develop a 2' pecker, which will evolve into a larger phallus depending on how soon the American male responds to the current generation of pussified men.  

Who saying it’s wrong? It’s just politically incorrect. When you’re a liberal, you can’t make a statement like that.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Golden globes are on. I think. Bitches look like they are still begging to be raped.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Golden globes are on. I think. Bitches look like they are still begging to be raped.

I believe she won the award for best virtue signaling. 8)I believe she won the award for best virtue signaling.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The Liberal Journos Accused Of Sexual Misconduct In 2017
JUSTIN CARUSO
Media Reporter
12/30/2017
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/30/the-liberal-journos-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-in-2017/