Author Topic: Liberal Sexual Assault Mega Thread - too many going on now - BB can you merge?  (Read 79215 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
lurking here is like being outside the window of a KKK meeting

::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
any way to disconnect from a thread you responded in so it doesn't come up in your replies notification?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
any way to disconnect from a thread you responded in so it doesn't come up in your replies notification?

yes, deactivate your account.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

So you got called out for your idiocy in your KKK remark and you want to go hide now? 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
So you got called out for your idiocy in your KKK remark and you want to go hide now? 

Just like his "Trump = Hitler" remark.

He's either a troll or retarded.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just like his "Trump = Hitler" remark.

He's either a troll or retarded.

or a fake ass cop. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

I don't know, but if a thread doesn't interest you, don't open it.  It's not hard.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
California #MeToo advocate hit with new claims of misconduct
KATHLEEN RONAYNE
Associated Press•February 15, 2018

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia, a vocal leader of the #MeToo movement, faces fresh allegations of misconduct, including frequent discussions about sex and alcohol consumption at her Capitol office.

San Diego lawyer Dan Gilleon filed a formal complaint Wednesday with the Legislature detailing the allegations on behalf of four anonymous former Garcia employees.

The complainants allege Garcia, a Los Angeles-area Democrat, regularly talked in front of the staff about her sexual activity, including with other members of the Legislature. They also allege Garcia drank alcohol while doing official Assembly business and pressured staff to drink with her at the office or at bars.

Garcia, in a Facebook post, said she will address each of the issues individually once an investigation has been completed. But she said the claims don't square with the atmosphere she worked to create.

"I am confident I have consistently treated my staff fairly and respectfully," she wrote.

Ashley Labar, Garcia's chief of staff, said she has "never seen the member engage in the behavior listed in the letter by Mr. Gilleon."

Garcia took a leave of absence last week when it was revealed she is being investigated for allegedly groping Daniel Fierro in 2014, when he worked for a different legislator. News of the investigation marked a stunning twist in the California Legislature's widening sexual harassment scandal that first broke open last fall and prompted two assemblymen to resign.

A joint legislative committee convened in January in response to allegations of rampant and pervasive harassment at the Legislature will have its second meeting Thursday and hear from legal experts to discuss how to create effective policies. The nine-member panel has avoided commenting on specific allegations against lawmakers but its members have offered blistering criticism of a system they say is broken.

Garcia has been a leader of the #MeToo movement and a fierce advocate for women's issues. She chaired the Legislative Women's Caucus before taking her leave of absence. Caucus members voted Wednesday to install Democratic Assemblywoman Susan Eggman as the interim chair.

Garcia has authored numerous bills about sexual assault, activity and consent, issues current staff members said are discussed in the office when relevant.

Gilleon, who has represented clients in past high-profile sexual harassment cases such as the case against former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, said his clients will cooperate with an investigation but do not want their names to be public for fear of retribution.

"My clients will vigorously defend what they have said, but I will insist that the Assembly takes serious steps to ensure their protection against reprisal," Gilleon said in a letter he delivered to the Assembly Rules Committee after a press conference on the Capitol steps.

None of the new complaints involve physical contact, but Gilleon said the former employees considered Garcia's frequent talk about sex a form sexual harassment.

The letter also alleges Garcia created a hostile work environment by being "vindictive" toward staff and abused her authority by asking her staff to perform personal duties, such as taking care of her dogs. The letter also alleges Garcia asked staff members to help with campaign activities for her and other lawmakers on state time.

Tim Reardon, Garcia's former chief of staff, said he never heard or was told that Garcia was discussing her sexual activities in the office. He acknowledged alcohol occasionally is present at the Capitol.

"There are times in a lot of offices where someone will have wine or that nature," he said. "But there has never been excessive drinking like it's some kind of drinking party."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-metoo-advocate-hit-claims-misconduct-071822943.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
California Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia denies groping accusations
CBS NEWS February 20, 2018

A California state lawmaker at the forefront of the #MeToo movement faces a growing number of sexual misconduct allegations herself. Four former employees filed a formal complaint against Democratic Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia. Another says he was fired after protesting when she suggested playing "spin the bottle."

Garcia has authored numerous bills about sexual assault and consent. She was even recently featured in Time magazine's "Persons of the Year" issue recognizing the #MeToo movement's "silence breakers." But now she is on voluntary leave, as investigators look into claims she groped two men.

Daniel Fierro was working in the California State Capitol when he said Garcia cornered him at a staff softball game.

"I remember feeling a little confused about what happened," Fierro said.

"She touched you sexually?" Villarreal asked.

"Yea, she -- her hand dropped down. She touched – she grabbed my butt. And I spun to turn around … and as I turned, she tried to reach for my crotch and she did," Fierro said.

When Villarreal asked Garcia whether Fierro's claims happened, Garcia said, "No." 

"What do you remember happening that day?" Villarreal asked.

"I was at the game at the end of the game… And I left with some staff and with some members, and so I have faith that the investigation will make sure and have the facts around it and clear my name," Garcia said.

A second unnamed accuser also claims Garcia made a graphic sexual proposal before groping him, something she denies.

The four former state employees that have filed the formal complaint allege Garcia talked openly about "sexual activities with other elected officials," claimed to have sex in "assembly offices" and said "having sex… was a good way of getting information."

"That's definitely not anything that happened. Not only did I not have those conversations, but I'm also not engaging in sex for information or for votes," Garcia said.

As a #MeToo activist, she's called on those accused of harassment to resign immediately – but she does not plan to do so herself.

"I don't know if I would go so far as to say that it's hypocritical. What I do know is that it's incredibly questionable," Fierro said.

"I'm going to be respectful of the process. I've been trying really hard to be respectful of people coming forward," Garcia said. "I've never had allegations like this against me."

Garcia has yet to be interviewed by investigators. She's on unpaid leave until the investigation is complete. There's no clear timeline on when that will be.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cristina-garcia-california-assemblywoman-denies-sexual-misconduct-accusations/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5423811/Brendan-Fraser-opens-sexual-harassment.html

Ah, so that's what happened to him.  I always wondered what happened to his career.  He was doing so well, moving up in his career, up until about The Mummy franchise, then he kinda disappeared.  I really liked his performance in "Blast from the Past" and "Bedazzled."  What a shame that Hollywood molester had to ruin everything.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Ah, so that's what happened to him.  I always wondered what happened to his career.  He was doing so well, moving up in his career, up until about The Mummy franchise, then he kinda disappeared.  I really liked his performance in "Blast from the Past" and "Bedazzled."  What a shame that Hollywood molester had to ruin everything.

look into what his wife did to him during their divorce. She got ALL of his money. $900k/year in child support.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/15/brendan-fraser-broke-child-support_n_2696756.html
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
look into what his wife did to him during their divorce. She got ALL of his money. $900k/year in child support.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/15/brendan-fraser-broke-child-support_n_2696756.html

The poor bastard.  He seems like a really nice guy.  I hope things get a lot better for him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Bedazzled is one of the funniest movies ever.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
ABC star Ryan Seacrest's alleged sexual misconduct details revealed by his accuser
By Tyler McCarthy   | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/26/abc-star-ryan-seacrests-alleged-sexual-misconduct-details-revealed-by-his-accuser.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Ryan Secrest gotta be fake news. Was a woman....

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
this is a bold strategy
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this is a bold strategy

Filthy liberal disgusting pervs

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Grab them by the p@$$33

Report: Mark Cuban investigated for alleged sexual assault in 2011, charges never filed

“It was apparent he was very drunk,” the woman’s friend later told police. “His eyes were half closed, he was unstable on his feet, and he was slurring his words.”

The alleged victim asked Cuban to pose for a picture.

She told police that Cuban initially placed his right hand on her lower back.

“He then moved his hand down until it was on her buttocks,” according to [Portland Police Detective Brendan] McGuire’s summary of the alleged victim’s statement. “Cuban then pushed his hand down the back of her jeans and inside her underwear where he cupped his hand over her groin area and inserted the tip of his finger into her vagina.”

The woman discussed the matter with family and friends before reporting it to police more than a week after the alleged incident. She submitted cellphone photos as evidence, including two that the detective on the case described as “significant”:

“In both images, Cuban’s right shoulder is lowered and he appears to be stretching to reach his arm down,” McGuire’s report says. “In one of the pictures, his arm can be seen behind [the alleged victim] and it appears Cuban is reaching down toward her buttocks.”
 McGuire also noted the alleged victim’s expression: “Her teeth are clenched, eyes wider than the other pictures and brow raised showing a look of surprise and strain.”

Cuban: I mean, wouldn’t she have said something to somebody?

McGuire: Well, according to her, she did. According to her, she immediately told her friends she was with, her boyfriend, and then basically that started a whole several-day argument as to what they should do about it. Before they actually decided to talk to us.

Cuban: There’s just no way. There’s just no way. Just no way. If she told five friends right there and then, then that’s what they’re gonna tell the judge and I’m gonna be f****d. Oh my God. [sighs] I don’t know what to do.

McGuire: Well, unfortunately, I can’t help you with that.
Cuban: F*** me! I’m so f****d

He wasn’t. McGuire’s investigation concluded with a recommendation that “the case be suspended,” due to the exhaustion of all leads and a lack of evidence to corroborate the woman’s claims. No charges were ever brought.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-mark-cuban-investigated-alleged-sexual-assault-2011-charges-never-filed-054514266.html

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
# = pound

Me too

#metoo = ?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Grab them by the p@$$33

Report: Mark Cuban investigated for alleged sexual assault in 2011, charges never filed

“It was apparent he was very drunk,” the woman’s friend later told police. “His eyes were half closed, he was unstable on his feet, and he was slurring his words.”

The alleged victim asked Cuban to pose for a picture.

She told police that Cuban initially placed his right hand on her lower back.

“He then moved his hand down until it was on her buttocks,” according to [Portland Police Detective Brendan] McGuire’s summary of the alleged victim’s statement. “Cuban then pushed his hand down the back of her jeans and inside her underwear where he cupped his hand over her groin area and inserted the tip of his finger into her vagina.”

The woman discussed the matter with family and friends before reporting it to police more than a week after the alleged incident. She submitted cellphone photos as evidence, including two that the detective on the case described as “significant”:

“In both images, Cuban’s right shoulder is lowered and he appears to be stretching to reach his arm down,” McGuire’s report says. “In one of the pictures, his arm can be seen behind [the alleged victim] and it appears Cuban is reaching down toward her buttocks.”
 McGuire also noted the alleged victim’s expression: “Her teeth are clenched, eyes wider than the other pictures and brow raised showing a look of surprise and strain.”

Cuban: I mean, wouldn’t she have said something to somebody?

McGuire: Well, according to her, she did. According to her, she immediately told her friends she was with, her boyfriend, and then basically that started a whole several-day argument as to what they should do about it. Before they actually decided to talk to us.

Cuban: There’s just no way. There’s just no way. Just no way. If she told five friends right there and then, then that’s what they’re gonna tell the judge and I’m gonna be f****d. Oh my God. [sighs] I don’t know what to do.

McGuire: Well, unfortunately, I can’t help you with that.
Cuban: F*** me! I’m so f****d

He wasn’t. McGuire’s investigation concluded with a recommendation that “the case be suspended,” due to the exhaustion of all leads and a lack of evidence to corroborate the woman’s claims. No charges were ever brought.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-mark-cuban-investigated-alleged-sexual-assault-2011-charges-never-filed-054514266.html

So no 2020 for Cubes now?

Would have been interesting but my dream matchup is still Trump v. Warren

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I can’t stand mark Cuban. Pompous ass

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
;D ;D ;D

It happened two years ago.  In California, the statue of limitation on sexual assault is five minutes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Warren?  No Pocahontas for me.  I'd like to see Democrats nominate someone good for a change.  Better for the country, particularly if that nominee wins.