Author Topic: dear Almighty got an oral gear q for you sir  (Read 2954 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
dear Almighty got an oral gear q for you sir
« on: November 30, 2017, 02:00:05 PM »
I just ordered dbol and drol and i was wondering your thoughts on running them together?

My deca experiment showed me that 600 mg is just as good as 2 grams as i got no better results with the higher dose (maybe if gh was there it would have been different?)

Anyways im going to drop deca down to 600 and maybe even 400 and throw in the oral or orals

I thought bout running each solo and seeing how they effect me, but I could also stack them

So just wondering your thoughts on this 15

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: dear Almighty got an oral gear q for you sir
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 06:00:05 AM »
I just ordered dbol and drol and i was wondering your thoughts on running them together?

My deca experiment showed me that 600 mg is just as good as 2 grams as i got no better results with the higher dose (maybe if gh was there it would have been different?)

Anyways im going to drop deca down to 600 and maybe even 400 and throw in the oral or orals

I thought bout running each solo and seeing how they effect me, but I could also stack them

So just wondering your thoughts on this 15

You already know he's gonna tell you that it's gonna turn you to mush mush and to up the trenbolona and masterona if not just add the equipona.

I think your biggest problem deej is that youre actually pushing too hard and unless your doing 10 iu humalog and 5 gh pre and post every sesh need to back off the 3 x a day training routines etc and focus on resting more if you want to keep growing, its not the lack off gear holding you back so to speak

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 06:10:41 AM »
I should probably give my piece aswell on the drugs, oxies have never done anything magical for me and dbol is the single best steroid ever made but only while you're taking it and the fast gains and feeling of literal growth while on doesn't translate into much once you come off.

That said though i do like to throw dbol in every few months for a couple of weeks just to see where i am while on it and for some great training sessions hitting pr weights for good 8-10 reps sets has to equate to more growth in the long run

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 08:10:37 AM »
I come from a pretty athletic backround and therefore i am very compulsive

Yeah i shouldnt train 2-3 times a day everyday

But if i have low power energy i push lighter

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 01:40:19 PM »
I come from a pretty athletic backround and therefore i am very compulsive

Yeah i shouldnt train 2-3 times a day everyday

But if i have low power energy i push lighter

Id say avoid the gym completely if you're not feeling strong which i know is harder said than done but be careful you dont find yourself forcing yourself through painfull workouts just for the sake of sticking to a routine, it'll hurt more than help i dont care how much gear someones on

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 01:49:20 PM »
Id say avoid the gym completely if you're not feeling strong which i know is harder said than done but be careful you dont find yourself forcing yourself through painfull workouts just for the sake of sticking to a routine, it'll hurt more than help i dont care how much gear someones on

It's funny coz i am a bit sick (compulsiveness isn't exactly healthy) but im not completely crazy, so i go easy if i don't feel it

Going hard when in that state can lead to injury and i know that so i back off

Btw my source didn't have drol so i got dbol gonna run it at 60 ed

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 09:58:19 AM »
Drol is best used pre contest, or if you're a powerlifter.  Otherwise its a shit drug imo.  Last few weeks pre contest it is outstanding.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 10:32:47 AM »
Drol is best used pre contest, or if you're a powerlifter.  Otherwise its a shit drug imo.  Last few weeks pre contest it is outstanding.

What about dbol?

I basically wanna back off on the deca, drop it down to maybe even 400 a week but throw in another anabolic

I only want to put on maybe 10 more quality pounds MAX

Im an aesthetics guy and i will catch hell for this here, but i don't want much mass

I just want sclupted separated pretty muscles like a Greek statue or male stripper lol

Here is my tri shot, want to keep this condition with maybe 10 more pounds MAX

Want a legit 17 inch arm at less than a 180 😎