Author Topic: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition  (Read 58584 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2017, 10:56:39 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2017, 12:24:31 PM »
He should be in the hospital instead of Emma.

I like how Brad is just brutal with him. Says he doesn't even want him on the podcast because he can't contribute and have an adult conversation  ;D

I’ve never watched it but that’s exactly how he deserves to be treat, if more took this approach we perhaps never would have had to tolerate his presence ever which would be ideal.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2017, 08:40:24 AM »
They raised even more behind the scenes. Also noticed that as the money comes in, she is miraculously improving. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2017, 08:47:27 AM »

Love that little arse of hers in the 3rd picture down.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2017, 09:02:32 AM »
Apparantly, Jason Genova has been taking donations for Emma and pocketing it for himself

A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2017, 09:10:39 AM »
Apparantly, Jason Genova has been taking donations for Emma and pocketing it for himself

On a side note in the video, I have never understood why people would bring fucking balloons and flowers to a person in the hospital when that money for those things could be better spent helping out the person or their family.
Same when people dump flowers and teddy bears where someone got killed, like that money would be better spent in a good way elsewhere. I don't know, just an observation.

my understanding is the money is supposed to go towards covering her mother's expenses while she is there as she is from Michigan. Essetially to cover the fact that she had to take time off work etc.

"

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2017, 10:36:51 AM »

Please expose and destroy and get rid of this retard once and for all vince

Simple Simon

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2017, 10:39:26 AM »

hes retarded, what do you expect?

chess315

« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2017, 10:43:10 AM »
hes retarded, what do you expect?
he's not that retardeded lol who cares just a fucked up situation all around why shouldn't Jason profit of it

Simple Simon

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2017, 10:44:16 AM »
he's not that retardeded lol who cares just a fucked up situation all around why shouldn't Jason profit of it

No, I bet he can spell retarded.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2017, 07:45:48 PM »
Emma sounds high as fuck in that video. Or maybe it's just cuz she's sick.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2017, 08:13:57 PM »
They raised even more behind the scenes. Also noticed that as the money comes in, she is miraculously improving. 

but she is potentially another odd looking chick you can obsess over since Jodels dumped you
"

QuietYou

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2017, 09:25:56 PM »
Nelson it's just like saying why should kids get presents from their parents on christmas? When the parents don't need to guess and can just give them money to buy what they want. It's the thought that counts...Not the most USEFUL usage for said money. On another note, Jason should never be felt bad for ever ever ever. Everytime he cries on livestream or whatever its all due to selfish reasons. Maybe someone cut off his money or something. Doesn't care about anyone else but himself. He'll always be a useless, snake, talentless retard. Always always. He can be funny sometimes though.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2017, 10:04:56 PM »
^kidi should be millioner by now,, i don't understand how he can not make 5 k a month from the contribution he made to youtube,, i really don't,, he is everywhere.. and not only tht but he been watched by literaly 10s of millions,,

pj brown abused him in my opinion

he should truly be entitled to close to half a million dolar of his work on youtube and the rize.. well not rize but the exposure of the pj brown fellas,,

you do remember tht before gnova pj brown was coming to gtbig and had no direction in life.. he was pretty much a bodybuild with only arms who was lost.. it is Jason jnova that took him and that all company of his and pushed it up into the few who give a fuck now days,, i mean its not big deal they don't make a lot of money but gnova is defenily = 3-5 k a month clean ot the pocket after tax,, at the fucking least!

that kid should defenilty not work foro grocery store lol grocery store?? i would send pg brown to work in grocery store.. that kid should be able to sit leg on leg and recive 3-5 k a month fo rthe rest of his damn autistic life,, just for turning the stove on while cooking on the oven he should be able to get it lol i love it everytime i see it i laugh no mater what time i look.. he is one o fthe only youtube i watch but still lol

marvelouslous!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2017, 05:53:07 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2017, 06:07:21 AM »
I think she is actually a pretty nice gal.  Unfortunately she has been badly psychologically damaged by the filthy Jew culture that American's have adopted, which has led to her temporary downfall.  

Hahahahahaha

Legit LOL

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2017, 06:14:37 AM »
Genova will probably claim he was raisin money to present her with a surprise donation.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2017, 06:23:57 AM »

This woman is so drama filled and self obsessed that even on her death bed she is making a video explaining that she didn't authorize Jason to collect money on her behalf,

1.as if she's a legit charity

2. Would she be known without having some sort of relationship with Jason

3. Like the people giving money to Jason have cognitive reasoning ability.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2017, 06:42:29 AM »
but she is potentially another odd looking chick you can obsess over since Jodels dumped you

;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2017, 07:20:06 AM »

Not enough ass.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2017, 07:25:13 AM »
^kidi should be millioner by now,, i don't understand how he can not make 5 k a month from the contribution he made to youtube,, i really don't,, he is everywhere.. and not only tht but he been watched by literaly 10s of millions,,

pj brown abused him in my opinion

he should truly be entitled to close to half a million dolar of his work on youtube and the rize.. well not rize but the exposure of the pj brown fellas,,

you do remember tht before gnova pj brown was coming to gtbig and had no direction in life.. he was pretty much a bodybuild with only arms who was lost.. it is Jason jnova that took him and that all company of his and pushed it up into the few who give a fuck now days,, i mean its not big deal they don't make a lot of money but gnova is defenily = 3-5 k a month clean ot the pocket after tax,, at the fucking least!

that kid should defenilty not work foro grocery store lol grocery store?? i would send pg brown to work in grocery store.. that kid should be able to sit leg on leg and recive 3-5 k a month fo rthe rest of his damn autistic life,, just for turning the stove on while cooking on the oven he should be able to get it lol i love it everytime i see it i laugh no mater what time i look.. he is one o fthe only youtube i watch but still lol

marvelouslous!

gh15 approved

Jason is a parasite. How come a guy that is visible disabled , but works at least a part time job on a very respectfull company, is allowed to receive welfare 'on the side"? Plus, he really makes money on shirts and shotting out people for money on his IG. This is sooo wrong :(

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2017, 09:09:06 AM »

Jason is a parasite. How come a guy that is visible disabled , but works at least a part time job on a very respectfull company, is allowed to receive welfare 'on the side"? Plus, he really makes money on shirts and shotting out people for money on his IG. This is sooo wrong :(
[/quote
He likely illegally doesn't report his social media and YouTube money to the IRS or social security administration.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2017, 09:59:28 AM »

If he's making money good for him.  It's wrong,  lol

Lol like he's generating a substantial amount of income for IT shoutouts...

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2017, 02:55:38 PM »
If he's making money good for him.  It's wrong,  lol

Lol like he's generating a substantial amount of income for IT shoutouts...

2 grand a month only giving shoutouts- twice a day, even to the normal person, is not too shaby :)  loool

QuietYou

« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2017, 05:03:43 PM »
15 makes a good point that he should be making alot of money. With the amount of views he used to get coupled with all the attention and help of professionals he's gotten. Without a doubt he's fucked up those opportunities beyond belief.