Author Topic: Leftist Hate Continues: Joy Ann Reid Apologizes for Bigoted Anti-Gay Rants  (Read 2685 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
MSNBC's Joy Reid apologizes for 'insensitive' LGBT blog posts

MSNBC host Joy Reid issued an apology on Sunday for a series of blog posts nearly a decade ago, mostly critical of former Gov. Charlie Crist of Florida, that have been criticized as homophobic and “anti-gay.”

“This note is my apology to all who are disappointed by the content of blogs I wrote a decade ago, for which my choice of words and tone have legitimately been criticized,” Reid said in a statement shared with NBC News, which, like MSNBC, is owned by NBCUniversal.

The blog posts were unearthed on Thursday by Twitter user @Jamie_Maz.

"From 2007 to 2009 @joyannreid authored a dozen homophobic posts not only attempting to out Charlie Crist as gay, she attacked & mocked him for being so," @Jamie_Maz wrote in the first of a series of tweets about Reid.

The Twitter user noted Reid repeatedly referred to Crist as "Miss Charlie" in her posts and speculated that his 2008 marriage to a woman was a fraud and part of a “veep marketing strategy.”

Jamie M
@Jamie_Maz
1/x From 2007 to 2009 @joyannreid authored a dozen homophobic posts not only attempting to out Charlie Crist as gay, she attacked & mocked him for being so.

She repeatedly referred to him as "Miss Charlie" and tagged posts about him under "gay politicians." (thread)
3:39 PM - Nov 30, 2017
 207 207 Replies   1,713 1,713 Retweets   2,507 2,507 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
During the time she wrote those blog posts, Reid was a morning talk radio host and blogger covering Florida politics.

"Among the frequent subjects of my posts was then-governor Charlie Crist, at the time a conservative Republican, whose positions on issues like gay marriage and adoption by same-sex couples in Florida shared headlines with widely rumored reports that he was hiding his sexual orientation," Reid wrote in her apology.

"At no time have I intentionally sought to demean or harm the LGBT community, which includes people whom I deeply love. My goal, in my ham-handed way, was to call out potential hypocrisy," Reid added.

Crist, who served as Florida’s governor from 2007 to 2011, supported a state constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage in 2008. He later apologized for supporting the amendment, telling Watermark Online, an online LGBT publication based in Orlando, "I’m sorry I did that. It was a mistake. I was wrong. Please forgive me."

Now, it is Reid who is seeking forgiveness for, as she put it, “insensitive, tone deaf and dumb” comments.

"In addition to friends and coworkers and viewers, I deeply apologize to Congressman Crist, who was the target of my thoughtlessness. My critique of anti-LGBT positions he once held but has since abandoned was legitimate in my view. My means of critiquing were not," she wrote.

"Re-reading those old blog posts, I am disappointed in myself. I apologize to those who also are disappointed in me. Life can be humbling. It often is. But I hope that you know where my heart is, and that I will always strive to use my words for good. I know better and I will do better," Reid wrote.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/msnbc-s-joy-reid-apologizes-insensitive-lgbt-blog-posts-n826091

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Leftist Hate Continues: Joy Ann Reid Apologizes for Bigoted Anti-Gay Rants
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 06:43:16 AM »
Libfags and twink pussies eat their own w their own pc religious zealotry. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 07:08:37 AM »
Libfags and twink pussies eat their own w their own pc religious zealotry. 

The difference is that on the right, people generally like each other. Conversely, on the left they all hate each other. Blacks hate whites. Women hate men. Gay men hate lesbians and vice versa. Hispanics hate blacks. Whites pretend to like blacks and Hispanics but in reality want nothing to do with them. The only thing they have in common is that they all hate Trump.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 07:19:13 AM »
White leftists are closet racists, and black leftists are openly homophobes. 

"California Proposition 8 was created by opponents of same-sex marriage."

"The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group. Their support was considered crucial to the proposition's passing, since African Americans made up an unusually larger percentage of voters that year, due to the presence of Barack Obama on the ballot. Polls by both the Associated Press and CNN mirrored this data, reporting support among black voters to be at 70% and 75%, respectively."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)#Results

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 08:15:24 AM »
White leftists are closet racists, and black leftists are openly homophobes. 

"California Proposition 8 was created by opponents of same-sex marriage."

"The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group. Their support was considered crucial to the proposition's passing, since African Americans made up an unusually larger percentage of voters that year, due to the presence of Barack Obama on the ballot. Polls by both the Associated Press and CNN mirrored this data, reporting support among black voters to be at 70% and 75%, respectively."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)#Results

There are no groups on the planet more homophobic than white liberal “Pets”: Blacks, Hispanics & Muslims.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 08:19:02 AM »
There are no groups on the planet more homophobic than white liberal “Pets”: Blacks, Hispanics & Muslims.

Yup, gay marriage in Latin American countries isn't even open for discussion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 08:21:01 AM »

The easiest way to collapse and destroy a nation is by importing white liberals into it.  No worse group of degenerate losers and pedos and freaks. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 08:30:41 AM »

This is why arguing with liberals and leftists is a waste of time. You have to have an unbelievable amount of cognitive dissonance to embrace that ideology.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 09:05:25 AM »
MSNBC's Joy Reid apologizes for 'insensitive' LGBT blog posts

MSNBC host Joy Reid issued an apology on Sunday for a series of blog posts nearly a decade ago, mostly critical of former Gov. Charlie Crist of Florida, that have been criticized as homophobic and “anti-gay.”

“This note is my apology to all who are disappointed by the content of blogs I wrote a decade ago, for which my choice of words and tone have legitimately been criticized,” Reid said in a statement shared with NBC News, which, like MSNBC, is owned by NBCUniversal.

The blog posts were unearthed on Thursday by Twitter user @Jamie_Maz.

"From 2007 to 2009 @joyannreid authored a dozen homophobic posts not only attempting to out Charlie Crist as gay, she attacked & mocked him for being so," @Jamie_Maz wrote in the first of a series of tweets about Reid.

The Twitter user noted Reid repeatedly referred to Crist as "Miss Charlie" in her posts and speculated that his 2008 marriage to a woman was a fraud and part of a “veep marketing strategy.”

Jamie M
@Jamie_Maz
1/x From 2007 to 2009 @joyannreid authored a dozen homophobic posts not only attempting to out Charlie Crist as gay, she attacked & mocked him for being so.

She repeatedly referred to him as "Miss Charlie" and tagged posts about him under "gay politicians." (thread)
3:39 PM - Nov 30, 2017
 207 207 Replies   1,713 1,713 Retweets   2,507 2,507 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
During the time she wrote those blog posts, Reid was a morning talk radio host and blogger covering Florida politics.

"Among the frequent subjects of my posts was then-governor Charlie Crist, at the time a conservative Republican, whose positions on issues like gay marriage and adoption by same-sex couples in Florida shared headlines with widely rumored reports that he was hiding his sexual orientation," Reid wrote in her apology.

"At no time have I intentionally sought to demean or harm the LGBT community, which includes people whom I deeply love. My goal, in my ham-handed way, was to call out potential hypocrisy," Reid added.

Crist, who served as Florida’s governor from 2007 to 2011, supported a state constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage in 2008. He later apologized for supporting the amendment, telling Watermark Online, an online LGBT publication based in Orlando, "I’m sorry I did that. It was a mistake. I was wrong. Please forgive me."

Now, it is Reid who is seeking forgiveness for, as she put it, “insensitive, tone deaf and dumb” comments.

"In addition to friends and coworkers and viewers, I deeply apologize to Congressman Crist, who was the target of my thoughtlessness. My critique of anti-LGBT positions he once held but has since abandoned was legitimate in my view. My means of critiquing were not," she wrote.

"Re-reading those old blog posts, I am disappointed in myself. I apologize to those who also are disappointed in me. Life can be humbling. It often is. But I hope that you know where my heart is, and that I will always strive to use my words for good. I know better and I will do better," Reid wrote.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/msnbc-s-joy-reid-apologizes-insensitive-lgbt-blog-posts-n826091

Going back and digging through 10 year old blog post....lol
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
So not only is she a homophobic liar, she's a 9/11 Troofer.  Figures.

MSNBC host Joy Reid faces new questions about her old blog
Paul Farhi, The Washington Post
Published May 31, 2018

NBC News remained silent on Wednesday about MSNBC host Joy Reid amid new revelations that she once wrote blog posts raising questions about the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks that echo "truther" conspiracy theories.

Reid - a liberal commentator who has been under fire for homophobic comments that have been found on her now-defunct blog - promoted a 9/11 film co-produced by Alex Jones, the far-right media figure who has touted numerous conspiracy theories on his InfoWars website and radio program.

Reid has previously claimed her blog was hacked and that she was unaware that the anti-gay comments had been inserted under her name long after she had stopped writing it. MSNBC has stood by her pending an FBI investigation. The bizarre allegations have raised questions about Reid's honesty and integrity.

MSNBC’s Joy Reid addressing the anti-LGBTQ blog posts that have surfaced recently, saying she doesn’t believe she wrote the statements while still apologizing for the controversy. For more on the story here is Zachary Devita.

Media: Veuer
The new reports seem likely to raise additional pressure on NBC News to fire her, especially in the wake of ABC firing sitcom star Roseanne Barr for anti-Semitic and racist tweets. Conservatives have been particularly eager to condemn Reid, who has espoused liberal and progressive opinions on her program, "AM Joy," which airs on weekend mornings.

Representatives of NBC had no comment when contacted late Wednesday afternoon. Reid could not be reached.

The latest series of controversial comments, first reported by BuzzFeed News, involve Reid's apparently favorable comments about an infamous "truther" documentary called "Loose Change 9/11." The 2005 film (the first in a series) makes the widely discredited claim that it was the U.S. government, instead of al-Qaida terrorists, that plotted to attack the Pentagon and bring down the World Trade Center towers.

Reid's old blog ("Reidblog") from her time as a local broadcaster in south Florida, linked to a web video of the film in March 2006, and added this comment: "The fundamental question is: do you believe the official story of 9/11? If you do, great. If you don't, then everything that happened after that is called into serious question. Even if you're agnostic, or you tend to believe that al-Qaida attacked the World Trade Center and Pentagon and that the government had no warning such a thing could happen, it's worth taking a second look."

BuzzFeed also found another post from around the same time that included a comment alleging that government officials identified the 9/11 plotters "suspiciously soon." It raised suspicions popular in conspiracy-theory circles, such as questioning why a building in the trade center complex that was not directly struck by an airplane collapsed as well.

"For that matter, why did any of the WTV [sic] buildings fall...?" the blog says. "Somehow I think it will be a generation before we get the full story on what happened on 9/11."

Reid apologized in December after the website Mediaite published old posts from Reid's blog in which she suggested that then-Florida Gov. Charlie Crist was a gay man who had gotten married as a cover. "I can just see poor Charlie on the honeymoon, ogling the male waiters and thinking to himself, 'god, do I actually have to see her naked. . .?" one posting from 2008 said. In an apology to Crist, Reid called those comments "insensitive, tone deaf and dumb."

She also apologized to conservative commentator Ann Coulter, whom Reid had suggested in old tweets was a man.

When a second round of such postings surfaced in April, she denied responsibility and claimed her blog had been hacked, an assertion she acknowledged neither she nor a hired cybersecurity expert could prove.

"But here's what I know," she said on her program. "I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things, because they are completely alien to me. But I can definitely understand, based on things I have tweeted and have written in the past, why some people don't believe me. I've not been exempt from being dumb or cruel or hurtful to the very people I want to advocate for. I own that. I get it. And for that, I am truly, truly sorry."

Among the posts were comments that she couldn't watch the movie "Brokeback Mountain" ("most straight people cringe at the sight of two men kissing") and that being gay was a "lifestyle" that was "immoral." Other posts called out celebrities and public figures for allegedly being gay.

In the wake of these revelations, the Daily Beast said it would temporarily suspend her column and a gay rights group rescinded a "Straight for Equality in Media" award Reid had been scheduled to receive in May.

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/MSNBC-host-Joy-Reid-faces-new-questions-about-her-12956496.php

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I wonder what will happen. Anyone want to bet on whether or not her shows plug gets pulled?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
The easiest way to collapse and destroy a nation is by importing white liberals into it.  No worse group of degenerate losers and pedos and freaks. 

Jews don't consider themselves to be white though.
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I wonder what will happen. Anyone want to bet on whether or not her shows plug gets pulled?

Heck no.  I will be shocked if she gets fired.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hey Bum

You're  saying anti gay remarks are now considered bigotry?

Aren't you the guy who often defends anti-gay comments by fundies as being religious freedom?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Joy Reid promoted 9/11 conspiracy film on her blog in 2006

MNSBC host Joy Reid promoted a conspiracy-laden documentary about the 9/11 terrorist attacks on her blog in 2006.

In a post archived by the WayBack Machine, Reid encouraged readers to watch "Loose Change 9/11," a web video originally published in 2005. The films were produced in part by Alex Jones, the founder of the conspiracy site InfoWars.

"The fundamental question is: do you believe the official story of 9/11? If you do, great. If you don't, then everything that happened after that is called into serious question," Reid wrote in the blog post, titled "Think at your own risk."

"Even if you're agnostic, or you tend to believe that al-Qaida attacked the World Trade Center and Pentagon and that the government had no warning such a thing could happen, it's worth taking a second look," she continued.

Reid also questioned the Sept. 11 attacks in another blog post from March 2006, in which she notes that the U.S. government identified those responsible for the terrorist attacks unusually quickly. She also questions why 7 World Trade Center, a smaller building on the World Trade Center complex, collapsed, despite not having been hit by a plane.

"Somehow I think it will be a generation before we get the full story on what happened on 9/11?" Reid wrote in the post.

The blog posts were first reported by BuzzFeed News

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/media/389984-joy-reid-promoted-9-11-conspiracy-video-on-her-blog-in-2006%3famp

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
To me this issue is like debating if farting is worse then loud burping during dinner.
BOTH are rude and obnoxious behavior.

EVERYONE of us can decide to speak and act in a civilized manner.
Everyone of us can do our best to avoid bias and be more objective in our politics.

I've allowed myself to go low , return insults, show bias, etc and tend to regret it.
Why?

A battle of personal insults or over the top bias, takes the focus off the main issue.

Trust me

Anti-gay speech is perfectly acceptable if you're a right wing christian

The irony of Bum calling Reid homophobic is beyond hilarious

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
JOY REID: IT WAS A ‘HELL OF AN IDEA’ TO ‘SEND LAURA INGRAHAM AND ANN COULTER TO IRAQ, PUT THEM IN PUBLIC SQUARE AND LEAVE THEM THERE

Newly revealed blog posts from MSNBC host Joy Reid show that she once promoted a disgusting attack on Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter.

In a vicious post going after Ann Coulter titled, “Dear Mr. Coulter,” she ended the post by saying “And finally, here’s one hell of an idea.”

The “one hell of an idea” line is hyperlinked to another post from the blog “Brilliant at Breakfast” titled, “Can we send Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter to Iraq, put them in a public square and just leave them there?”

It’s not clear what exactly this blogger meant — it may have been a joke about the two women getting abused by Muslim men, a remark that could be seen as Islamophobic. It could have also been a joke about the two women living in a society that would oppress them. Whatever the implication is, it certainly wasn’t good for the two women mentioned in the post’s title.

Apart from that joke, Reid savaged Coulter in other ways. She said that Coulter had a “little Brownshirt heart,” calling her “Mr. Coulter.”

She also said about Coulter: “No one actually loves you — and particularly, no one loves you enough to actually breed with you (provided they could figure out whether you would, in fact, be supplying the sperm, or the egg…)”

Reid also that “no sane man or woman would touch without a full course of penicillin and a hermetic body glove” would want to touch her.

All this, on top of praising a blogger that told Coulter to commit suicide.

The Daily Caller reached out to MSNBC for comment but did not receive one by press time.

TheDC reported Thursday that Reid made inflammatory blog posts about Israel and supporters of the Jewish state in the media. Reid wrote that AIPAC was a “powerful lobbying group that holds the whip hand over Republican and Democratic [sic] members of Congress alike.”

She also accused Jewish journalist Wolf Blitzer of wearing an “AIPAC flak jacket
.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/01/joy-reid-ingraham-coulter/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
JOY REID: IT WAS A ‘HELL OF AN IDEA’ TO ‘SEND LAURA INGRAHAM AND ANN COULTER TO IRAQ, PUT THEM IN PUBLIC SQUARE AND LEAVE THEM THERE

Newly revealed blog posts from MSNBC host Joy Reid show that she once promoted a disgusting attack on Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter.

In a vicious post going after Ann Coulter titled, “Dear Mr. Coulter,” she ended the post by saying “And finally, here’s one hell of an idea.”

The “one hell of an idea” line is hyperlinked to another post from the blog “Brilliant at Breakfast” titled, “Can we send Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter to Iraq, put them in a public square and just leave them there?”

It’s not clear what exactly this blogger meant — it may have been a joke about the two women getting abused by Muslim men, a remark that could be seen as Islamophobic. It could have also been a joke about the two women living in a society that would oppress them. Whatever the implication is, it certainly wasn’t good for the two women mentioned in the post’s title.

Apart from that joke, Reid savaged Coulter in other ways. She said that Coulter had a “little Brownshirt heart,” calling her “Mr. Coulter.”

She also said about Coulter: “No one actually loves you — and particularly, no one loves you enough to actually breed with you (provided they could figure out whether you would, in fact, be supplying the sperm, or the egg…)”

Reid also that “no sane man or woman would touch without a full course of penicillin and a hermetic body glove” would want to touch her.

All this, on top of praising a blogger that told Coulter to commit suicide.

The Daily Caller reached out to MSNBC for comment but did not receive one by press time.

TheDC reported Thursday that Reid made inflammatory blog posts about Israel and supporters of the Jewish state in the media. Reid wrote that AIPAC was a “powerful lobbying group that holds the whip hand over Republican and Democratic [sic] members of Congress alike.”

She also accused Jewish journalist Wolf Blitzer of wearing an “AIPAC flak jacket
.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/01/joy-reid-ingraham-coulter/

She has apologized, again, so it's all good.  Who cares if she is a homophobic 9/11 Troofer?

Joy Reid Apologizes for Blog Posts, Appears to Drop Hacking Claim: ‘There Are Things I Deeply Regret’
MSNBC stands by Reid: 'She has grown and evolved in the many years since'
BY: David Rutz    
June 1, 2018
http://freebeacon.com/politics/joy-reid-apologizes-for-blog-posts-appears-to-drop-hacking-claim-there-are-things-i-deeply-regret/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
She has apologized, again, so it's all good.  Who cares if she is a homophobic 9/11 Troofer?

Joy Reid Apologizes for Blog Posts, Appears to Drop Hacking Claim: ‘There Are Things I Deeply Regret’
MSNBC stands by Reid: 'She has grown and evolved in the many years since'
BY: David Rutz    
June 1, 2018
http://freebeacon.com/politics/joy-reid-apologizes-for-blog-posts-appears-to-drop-hacking-claim-there-are-things-i-deeply-regret/

LOL - you don't give a rats ass if she or anyone is "homophobic"

Weird as shit that you're pretending otherwise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Props to him for being so levelheaded, especially after the way he has been targeted. 

SEAN'S TAKE: Media Bias and Apologies
posted by Hannity Staff
MEDIA BIAS AND APOLOGIES; MY TAKE

Over the last few days the conversation surrounding the comments made by TV personalities has dominated the news cycle. We have covered them as well, going over previous tweets, statements and on air opinions. One of these individuals, MSNBC’s Joy Reid, has now apologized for her previous blogs and commentary.

It’s good to see Joy (who is no fan of mine) starting to take responsibility for her past remarks. My suggestion is that she follows up with the groups and people who she offended, and learn from all of this. Her apology should be accepted, and she should be given a chance to make it right, and not fired.

Someone needs to take the lead in cable news and stop the “crush, fire them, and destroy hosts you may disagree with” environment. I guess as the number one rated host in cable, I’ll start.

I am grateful for this microphone and the platform given to me everyday by my audience. I am a believer in the freedom of speech for all Americans. I am also a believer in second chances. And as someone who believes in forgiveness, I have to say, we have all fallen short.

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/seans-take-media-bias-and-apologies/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Mea Culpa: Joy Ann Reid Apologizes For Homophobic Blog Posts, Pressure Mounts For Her Firing

Joy Reid Apologizes Again For Homophobic Blog Posts
Looks like MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid‘s past is still coming back to haunt her. Weeks ago, the news anchor began her show with a lengthy apology for old blog posts that were rife with homophobia. She also invited esteemed guests from the LGBTQ community to speak about the damage that her posts do to gay, lesbian, trans people.

According to CNN, under growing pressure for MSNBC to fire her, Reid released yet another apologetic statement:

“While I published my blog, starting in 2005, I wrote thousands of posts in real time on the issues of the day,” Reid said in a statement. “There are things I deeply regret and am embarrassed by, things I would have said differently and issues where my position has changed. Today I’m sincerely apologizing again.”

“I’m sorry for the collateral damage and pain this is causing individuals and communities caught in the crossfire,” she added.

Here’s how her employer responded:

“Some of the things written by Joy on her old blog are obviously hateful and hurtful,” the network said on Friday. “They are not reflective of the colleague and friend we have known at MSNBC for the past seven years. Joy has apologized publicly and privately and said she has grown and evolved in the many years since, and we know this to be true.”

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
LOL - you don't give a rats ass if she or anyone is "homophobic"

Weird as shit that you're pretending otherwise

Gay Marriage is the Law of the Land and The Republican Party is not looking to change that.

You look so incredibly stupid on so many levels I cannot even begin to count.

What is the game plan for you people going forward??

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Gay Marriage is the Law of the Land and The Republican Party is not looking to change that.

You look so incredibly stupid on so many levels I cannot even begin to count.

What is the game plan for you people going forward??

WTF are you rambling about

I'm talking fundies who go on anti-gay rants and other fundies like Bum (and perhaps you) crying about people calling them bigots and homophobes when all they are doing is following their tenets of their bigoted fairy tale.

Just hilarious to now see Bum pretending he actually gives a rats ass if this woman made a homophobic blog post ten years ago

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Some here would classify me as being a white liberal (I prefer free thinker). I am the polar opposite of an import/immigrant. My family was in this country before it's establishment as a nation. 'My people' fought in The Revolutionary War, The Civil War, The Spanish American War, WWI and WWII for the rights we all continue to enjoy today. "What say you?" using the words of a notorious Canadian/Aussie transplant.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Some here would classify me as being a white liberal (I prefer free thinker). I am the polar opposite of an import/immigrant. My family was in this country before it's establishment as a nation. 'My people' fought in The Revolutionary War, The Civil War, The Spanish American War, WWI and WWII for the rights we all continue to enjoy today. "What say you?" using the words of a notorious Canadian/Aussie transplant.  :)

I’m talking about the Pelosi Hillary Bernie warren Schumer types