Author Topic: If U.S offered $5000 for African Americans to go back who would you send first  (Read 5016 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

How about all of us go back to our respective countries and let the Native Americans have their land back.... ::)

No such thing as "Native Americans". The migration from Africa is well documented. "The peopling of the Americas, scholars tend to agree, happened sometime in the past 25,000 years"

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/when-did-humans-come-to-the-americas-4209273/?page=2

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
That would be great .. Sweden would be Muslim free, low crime, high standard of living. ..and I'm  the same last name as the Crown Prince and next in line for the family cabin... sell my house here, take my million and get licensed there... lets do this!
No government would pay you a million to leave the country. Would you leave the US for 5000?
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Spike Lee, Colon Kaepernick, Lebron James, Cornel West, Maxine Waters, Barrack and Michelle Obama, Trevor Noah, Don Lemon, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jay Z.

It would be a long list.

This makes no sense. A lot of y'all would be more likely to need to move somewhere for $5000 than the people you're naming.  :-\

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Spike Lee, Colon Kaepernick, Lebron James, Cornel West, Maxine Waters, Barrack and Michelle Obama, Trevor Noah, Don Lemon, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jay Z.

It would be a long list.

Good start

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
What makes you think Africans would take them? From what I’ve seen they hate American blacks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What makes you think Africans would take them? From what I’ve seen they hate American blacks.

Maybe Kenya will accept their village prodigal son back? 

werewolf operative

This makes no sense. A lot of y'all would be more likely to need to move somewhere for $5000 than the people you're naming.  :-\

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Maybe Kenya will accept their village prodigal son back? 

Probably not. They value athletic ability over there. Not some guy who struggles to curl 10lb pound dumbbells:

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Should I go to Ireland or Germany cause I'm basically split in half that way?

just find the midpoint in the ocean and drop yourself there. god will still be able to hear you there  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
First and foremost, that fagg0t Don Lemon! :D

Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The white liberal suckass right on cue  ::)

Take Tapeworm here with you, at least you'll get a blowjob out of it.

You're getting pretty uppity yourself for an oliveopolous.  

Can we get a white white supremacist on this website?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
I see they took down the thread about Israel offering 5k for blacks to leave but left this one up.

No zioconspiracy going on here folks  ::)   Total control and propaganda - they always insist.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
What price would it be Vince and Wiggs? So start over in the land of the ancestors?

;D ;D
 ;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Scandinavians were in America before the "indians" anyway.

Yeah, Vikings  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Give me 2-3 nice young slim black pussies I'll give U Vince  8)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Is there any doubt that the United States would be better off if this happened.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
why start there?

how about kicking out anyone who doesnt earn $100 000 per year?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
why start there?

And then you will have to pay your maid 100k a year?
A

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
im sure we all can do without maids

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
why start there?

The starting salary to stay should be 550,000 and above

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
If U.S offered $5000 for African Americans to go back who would you send first

I'm not sure who I would send first - maybe Tyron Woodley for all of the race baiting.  See how he likes it living in a country where White people aren't in charge, lol.

I do know who I would send last though, and second last.  Second last would be Wiggs.  Last would be Wiggs' uncle.  Supper cool guy.  He drove me around The Las Vegas all day, on The Thursday just prior to the Mr. Olympia.  Had he known about my previous racist posts on here, maybe he wouldn't have driven me.

I offered him $100 for the ride, knowing that a taxi would have cost that much to drive me around Vegas for hours.  He said no!

He not only didn't drink, he literally hated the taste of alcohol.  He also didn't understand the gun obsession in certain parts of the USA.  He was ok with people owning guns, he just didn't understand the extreme aspects of gun culture.

I then asked him to confirm Wiggs' comment about Vegas being a a tolerant city to illegal immigration due to how many illegals work jobs in the city [and by extension, the state of Nevada also], and he said yes, Vegas is a bit more tolerant than most for that reason.

He also said - get this - "On that note, I don't mean to be racist, but..."

ROFL!  Why would he - a Hebrew - feel the need to say that, before speaking on illegal Mexicans?  Hahahahaha.

Wiggs' uncle is like the anti-Hebrew stereotype in every way!

He was Wiggs' grandmother's youngest child, so I believe he was pretty close in age to Wiggs', which was cool.  Amazing and cool dude.  Would be nice to see him again.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

How about all of us go back to our respective countries and let the Native Americans have their land back.... ::)

I'd be on board with this.

Would we have to start over?  I could liquidate everything and have over $1,000,000. Do I get to take that?

QuietYou

I would invest all my money and try to off them all

Doesnt matter who. I'll just throw in 5k and you can choose
The less the better

QuietYou

I would invest all my money and try to off them all

Doesnt matter who. I'll just throw in 5k and you can choose
The less the better

Strong 10th post

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever