Author Topic: ESF Update  (Read 18933 times)

chess315

Re: ESF Update
« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2017, 02:44:48 PM »
He would be in jail for life with 7 duis, not posting on getbig days later.
no he wouldn't probably s few yrs I can't help that's what it said on the news and papers

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2017, 02:52:42 PM »
Yeah efs you made lot of news they had documents showing all these charges everything it said 7 dui what can you say have one for me marry Christmas you would be proud all the news you was on I put 2 and 2 together and thought that's the guy gh15 argues with always now he's back to lol you was on a few news shows

On the news and in the papers? Eh.. Id know about it if i were. There are tv's and newspapers in jail and even if I didn't see it, if have been told. Inmates tend to keep track of who's coming in.

And no, I don't have 7 dui's.. Not even counting dui's 10+ yrs old. I'll take a pic of my paperwork and text them to somebody to verify. TF do I care? 4th dui is a felony in CA and a yr in county (6months.. 3months served. No fed-kick.) 5th dui is actual prison time upstate.... And i didn't bond out, so how TF am i out with 7? Idiots.

Simple Simon

« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2017, 02:54:36 PM »
On the news and in the papers? Eh.. Id know about it if i were. There are tv's and newspapers in jail and even if I didn't see it, if have been told. Inmates tend to keep track of who's coming in.

And no, I don't have 7 dui's.. Not even counting dui's 10+ yrs old. I'll take a pic of my paperwork and text them to somebody to verify. TF do I care? 4th dui is a felony in CA and a yr in county (6months.. 3months served. No fed-kick.) 5th dui is actual prison time upstate.... And i didn't bond out, so how TF am i out with 7? Idiots.
Im surprised you didnt go with the 7 as a story and made out that only you has ever walked with 7 DUIs

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESF I'm Calling You Out!!
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2017, 02:54:43 PM »
1996 and 2017

Lol omg... Your hair looks like a brillo-pad. Fucking chia pet with crossed-eyes. I'm amazed to can walk in a straight line.

Simple Simon

« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2017, 02:56:06 PM »

Lol omg... Your hair looks like a brillo-pad. Fucking chia pet with crossed-eyes. I'm amazed to can walk in a straight line.

I know you cant when you are making your way to your car....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2017, 02:57:25 PM »
You have the best hair on getbig.
ESF probably has the strongest hair genetics though. Abused every drug available but hasn't suffered any hairloss at all.

I have lost some hair. Just none on top. Went back on the sides a lil since I was 18ish or so. Not that I care. Got no problem shaving it. I did from 06-2011.

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2017, 02:58:18 PM »
only you has ever walked with 7 DUIs

And at 260 lbs, contest ready, with 20 inch arms.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2017, 03:00:16 PM »
go-4-it have you ever tried a stallone-ish beard?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2017, 03:07:47 PM »

Go4it has many beards but none are stallonish.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2017, 03:10:08 PM »
Moe Howard - Epic head of hair at 70+ years old and greatest comedic straight man of all time.

That's what it's all about fellas. Still loving life.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2017, 03:16:55 PM »
Welcome back brother.  The world/getbig is a better/more interesting place with you in it. 
Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2017, 03:17:54 PM »
Welcome back brother.  The world/getbig is a better/more interesting place with you in it. 
Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah.

Happy festivus

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2017, 03:19:12 PM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2017, 03:20:38 PM »

Serious question, who was kind enough to take care of your kitties while you were inside?

Craziest part of Jay's story is that in real life this happened to him he was pulled over driving with a activated air bag all fucked up, but he was caught with heroin on him instead of weed like in the movie story here

that guy's young life is fucked up his mom was a heroin junkie who later died of aids who used to lock up Jay in the closet while she was doing deals/john's

"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #164 on: December 23, 2017, 03:25:13 PM »
21 seconds. what do you have in those arms?

That kitchen sink is like something out of a trailer park.  Unacceptable.  On the plus side, I see you are into
bigger broads like myself. Big ups on that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2017, 03:29:57 PM »
Go4it has many beards but none are stallonish.

;D
10/10

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2017, 03:33:45 PM »

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2017, 03:48:53 PM »
21 seconds. what do you have in those arms?

Lol..nothing its just the camera, it's a GoPro, and I don't have a clue how to work the settings.

Apparently so is go4it as the real go4it would never challenge someone to a "hair down"  ::)
I've been gone for a while and I caught word that ESF had better hair, so I figured we'd settle this once and for all with a showdown ;D

Never went full beard, just 5 oclock shadow, my job has grooming requirements and have to be clean shaven, some dudes actually have to shave twice a day, it's crazy.
That kitchen sink is like something out of a trailer park.  Unacceptable.  On the plus side, I see you are into
bigger broads like myself. Big ups on that.
Dude I prepped 4 days worth of food thats why all that shit was there, the girl is my brothers wife.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2017, 03:52:39 PM »
Lol..nothing its just the camera, it's a GoPro, and I don't have a clue how to work the settings.I've been gone for a while and I caught word that ESF had better hair, so I figured we'd settle this once and for all with a showdown ;DNever went full beard, just 5 oclock shadow, my job has grooming requirements and have to be clean shaven, some dudes actually have to shave twice a day, it's crazy.Dude I prepped 4 days worth of food thats why all that shit was there, the girl is my brothers wife.

It's been my experience that the big girls do way more stuff.  :)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: December 23, 2017, 04:29:19 PM »
I challenge you to a hair showdown! And winner gets the illusive Stamos Sandow Trophy to be showcased on their mantel in their respected mansion! Come at me Bro! ;D

Epic hair genetics, but I call it a draw ESF had you beat in the facial hair department,  the guy has a Viking beard.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #170 on: December 23, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »
Anyone else open this thread expecting to see 2 getbiggers shmushing penises together on youtube

very let down
"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2017, 04:32:36 PM »
Epic hair genetics, but I call it a draw ESF had you beat in the facial hair department,  the guy has a Cro Magnon beard.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: December 23, 2017, 04:43:57 PM »
Fat girls give the best blowjobs!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #173 on: December 23, 2017, 05:04:28 PM »
Epic hair genetics, but I call it a draw ESF had you beat in the facial hair department,  the guy has a Viking beard.

You should see it now lol.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2017, 05:13:47 PM »
I never really hooked up with a "big" girl, I like more petite girls, Asian/Latina.