Author Topic: Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux  (Read 4012 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux
« on: December 07, 2017, 12:41:11 PM »
Why do people watch these fights?  The best 130 pound boxer on the planet?  That's basically saying the best fighter who weighs 50 pounds less than the average male.  This pound for pound garbage is nothing but a con to get suckers to buy these fights.  I always found it amusing that Mayweather walks around with body gaurds who could kill him easily with bare hands.  If I'm gonna spend time watching a fight I want to see the actual best in the world ie heavyweights.  Lomachenko would get swarmed and beaten into submission by a decently trained heavyweight that is 6'3 240 pounds.  A lot of the fans don't even question the con.  Such as there being 17 weight classes, so they can con you with 17 different fights.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 12:45:18 PM »
They d both kick your ASS!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 12:45:39 PM »
They have a right to earn a livin too

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 12:48:03 PM »
All 6'7" 322lbs getbiggers need to step in and seperate these children in heat  :D

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 12:55:53 PM »
I'd rather watch fighters like Anthony Joshua.  He can beat any man on the planet in boxing.  There might be 5-10 boxers who could potentially beat him right now.  Those are the fights I would want to see. 

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 12:59:36 PM »
All 6'7" 322lbs getbiggers need to step in and seperate these children in heat  :D
6'7 322!  Id watch a guy like that fight!  No 130 pound man even has a punchers chance against someone that big.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 03:05:36 PM »
Why do people watch these fights? 

Maybe because they  are faster , have better cardio, better technique and usually they  put on a better show than the heavyweights , Loma and Rigo is not a fight for the casual boxing or MMA fan , if you don't know about boxing ,you won't get it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 03:08:15 PM »

Maybe because they  are faster , have better cardio, better technique and usually they  put on a better show than the heavyweights , Loma and Rigo is not a fight for the casual boxing or MMA fan , if you don't know about boxing ,you won't get it.

some of the greatest fights of all time are up to middleweight, only a few really great heayweight fights....

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 03:21:58 PM »
some of the greatest fights of all time are up to middleweight,

I agree , the combination of  skill ,power and speed make  middleweight ,light middleweight and welterweight  the most exciting weight classes in boxing

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 03:52:58 PM »
Why do people watch these fights?  The best 130 pound boxer on the planet?  That's basically saying the best fighter who weighs 50 pounds less than the average male.  This pound for pound garbage is nothing but a con to get suckers to buy these fights.  I always found it amusing that Mayweather walks around with body gaurds who could kill him easily with bare hands.  If I'm gonna spend time watching a fight I want to see the actual best in the world ie heavyweights.  Lomachenko would get swarmed and beaten into submission by a decently trained heavyweight that is 6'3 240 pounds.  A lot of the fans don't even question the con.  Such as there being 17 weight classes, so they can con you with 17 different fights.

Stick to what you know.  WWE sounds about right.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »
Stick to what you know.  WWE sounds about right.
You gonna watch the big fight this weekend princess?  A couple guys who added together, still aren't as big as Ronnie Coleman on stage.

QuietYou

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 04:15:38 PM »
6'7 322!  Id watch a guy like that fight!  No 130 pound man even has a punchers chance against someone that big.

You're crazy if you think that. Professional boxers can create thousands of pounds force in their punches doesn't matter if you're 230 or 370 you're going down if you get hit in your temple or jaw etc etc.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 05:24:28 PM »
You gonna watch the big fight this weekend princess?  A couple guys who added together, still aren't as big as Ronnie Coleman on stage.

Yeah, any boxing fan should.  Possibly the two greatest Olympian boxers of all time fighting each other whilst undefeated as pro's both p4p calibre?
Go watch rasslin, you fucking rube.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 05:28:49 PM »
How the hell do you even watch this shit. I wanted to watch GGG v Canelo but ended up streaming because this sport is stuck in the fucking stone age.

Let me click a link on YouTube and Google will send a bunch of my dollars to you. No I'm not signing up for HBO or showtime or some other dinosaur network.

Take a hint from the UFC.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 07:43:34 PM »
Yeah, any boxing fan should.  Possibly the two greatest Olympian boxers of all time fighting each other whilst undefeated as pro's both p4p calibre?
Go watch rasslin, you fucking rube.
p4p....lol.  tell me, how would these 130 pounders fair against any top 10 heavyweight? 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 08:06:09 PM »
Fight links, please?   ;)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 04:32:09 AM »
some of the greatest fights of all time are up to middleweight, only a few really great heayweight fights....

Hagler Hearns,first fight I ever saw, I was about 5 years old . Just WOW  :o :o :o :o :o

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2017, 08:58:08 AM »
This is a magnificent fight and if you don't think so you don't have a clue about boxing. I personally can't wait for tomorrow night....

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2017, 06:24:33 PM »
This is a magnificent fight and if you don't think so you don't have a clue about boxing. I personally can't wait for tomorrow night....

Me three...This fight is a match made in Heaven for a True Boxing Fan...

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2017, 06:35:42 PM »
At 124-126 arum only offers 500k.  1.5+ mil appears out of no where when arum can get the fight at 130 with maximum advantages.
Top Rank picks ring size, ref, judges and rigodeaux's glove ( little man breaks jaws, so i'm assuming he has to wear fmw' orthopedic gloves for the fight.)
a natural 132 same day weigh-in fighter vs a natural 118 fighter.

What's the difference between this fight and Crawford vs Gamboa, GGG vs Brook and Canelo vs Khan, all 2 weight jump fights?

If Rigo pulls this off he is an ATG, and Loma needs to send him his gold medals, so Rigo can finish off his grill. Loma gets ZERO credit for this bullshit.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 06:42:59 PM »

Go to a real boxing gym. Ask to spar with a light weight fighter. I don't care if you are 210lbs. You will get your ass kicked.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 07:03:15 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2017, 07:10:06 PM »

I'm a boxing junkie.  My knee jerk reaction to this fight even though I can't wait to see it is that it could be
a real dud.  But, Loma is possibly if not probably that one guy who can force Rigo into a fight.  Donaire, much
to his demise did and was beaten like a drum.  I think this fight will exceed expectations.  Big time.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2017, 08:15:02 PM »

THE GREATEST FIGHT OF ALL TIME !!! ;)
(2 men ready to die that night in order to win)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2017, 08:30:05 PM »
Go to a real boxing gym. Ask to spar with a light weight fighter. I don't care if you are 210lbs. You will get your ass kicked.

Si.   8)

Mike Quinn was part of Vinny Pazienza’s entourage for a Paz-Hagen bout.  There was a confrontation in the lead up to the bout, and Mike stepped between them.  Greg punched Mike in the gut once, and that was all she wrote. 

Oh, and Greg weighed 135 lbs.