Author Topic: Banned from Facebook - for 30 days this time.  (Read 4454 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Banned from Facebook - for 30 days this time.
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2017, 05:49:03 AM »
Facebook is great for staying connected to friends. Also great for news items regarding politics. Facebook and Twitter got Trump elected. They are about to rectify that by censorship, limiting audiences for political posts and labeling political posts they don't agree with. Big brother is here. Considering facebook is a near monopoly in it's form and the amount of member they have a dangerous influence on their manipulation of the public. Who has more members than facebook? An example of the manipulation is Pamela Geller. She posts about the dangers of Muslims spreading out into civilized society.  She has over a million members. Sometimes she posts and has 20 likes. Really? A million members and only 20 likes. Facebook is limiting her audience because Zuckerberg is a Jew that is all for the European invasion of Muslims.

Do you think that this an inherit trait born in all Jewish descendants, or something they teach at the synagogue or in backroom meetings/dealings?

The Jews seem to be all powerful.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 05:56:49 AM »
Facebook is great for staying connected to friends. Also great for news items regarding politics. Facebook and Twitter got Trump elected. They are about to rectify that by censorship, limiting audiences for political posts and labeling political posts they don't agree with. Big brother is here. Considering facebook is a near monopoly in it's form and the amount of member they have a dangerous influence on their manipulation of the public. Who has more members than facebook? An example of the manipulation is Pamela Geller. She posts about the dangers of Muslims spreading out into civilized society.  She has over a million members. Sometimes she posts and has 20 likes. Really? A million members and only 20 likes. Facebook is limiting her audience because Zuckerberg is a Jew that is all for the European invasion of Muslims.

NO ITS NOT. If they were friends you would talk with them on the phone and see them every couple of weeks/months.

It was just as easy staying in touch via phone/letter/xmas card or a  once in a while phone call and/or visiting your home town once a year. We appreciated people more that way too, by seeing them LESS. Facebook tries to convince uis that we need to see people we would not otherwise think of in our lives had they not popped up on our feed and showed us the 800th pic that week of their cat or baby. And the irony now is, since we "SEE" these people all the time on our fucking facebook we don't hardly even talk to any of them in person or on the phone anymore. It is just a text, click like, comment or email, because now we are all too BUSY doing nothing productive because we are glued to our devices when we dont have to eat sleep or work

Stop being brainwashed by this need to stay in contact with people you will never see in person for the most part.

This is not directed at you, but all of us.

It is such utter horseshit. who the fuck cares about football Timmy from high school and those uncles and aunts, all of these people you moved away from to get away from.
Their lives are fucking boring.

Go make friends in real life people.

FUCK
"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2017, 06:11:26 AM »
Spot on Nelson. If you really wanted to stay in touch with these people you never would’ve gotten out of touch with them in the first place.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2017, 06:23:32 AM »
If you really wanted to stay in touch with these people you never would’ve gotten out of touch with them in the first place.

connectedness, allows for control. all of humanity will be connected.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2017, 06:24:26 AM »
if your friends are not on getbig then what kind of friends are they?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2017, 08:04:46 AM »
Facebook is a bastion for fat ugly fucks and gays.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2017, 08:07:49 AM »
if your friends are not on getbig then what kind of friends are they?

They are friends who would rather be small.  Fuck 'em.  The girls.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2017, 08:34:44 AM »
I see that Matt likes to blame other people for his wrongdoings. The funny thing, is that Matt always pokes fun about the liberals/democrats who are supposedly in a constant state of victimhood. Yet, Matt is the same way. Lets see: Makes racist comments on the computer--fails to get a job at MD and possibly other jobs. Instead of taking responsibility for his own actions, blames Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO. Now, Matt makes comments on FB that violate FB policies. Gets banned for 30 days. Comes on getbig and complains, instead of taking responsibility for his own actions. The fact is, if you do not abide by FB policies, you have no one to blame but yourself. The same with not getting a job at MD.

Like it or not, and I am not saying I agree with it, but society is obviously changing. If you make racist remarks on public forums, and are faced with negative consequences, you have no one to blame but yourself.

I got rid of FB over a year ago. It was the only social media I ever had (never had tumblr, instragram, snapchat, twitter). Best thing I ever did was get rid of FB.
X

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2017, 08:36:46 AM »
OP: TL;DR. Go post your shit on facebook.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2017, 08:39:06 AM »
I see that Matt likes to blame other people for his wrongdoings. The funny thing, is that Matt always pokes fun about the liberals/democrats who are supposedly in a constant state of victimhood. Yet, Matt is the same way. Lets see: Makes racist comments on the computer--fails to get a job at MD and possibly other jobs. Instead of taking responsibility for his own actions, blames Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO. Now, Matt makes comments on FB that violate FB policies. Gets banned for 30 days. Comes on getbig and complains, instead of taking responsibility for his own actions. The fact is, if you do not abide by FB policies, you have no one to blame but yourself. The same with not getting a job at MD.

Like it or not, and I am not saying I agree with it, but society is obviously changing. If you make racist remarks on public forums, and are faced with negative consequences, you have no one to blame but yourself.

matt needs to smoke pot. what kind of 'racist remarks' did he make?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2017, 08:40:29 AM »

Yes, but in my case I actually am a victim - be it to entirely vague Facebook policies [posting about a Vanity Fair article is a ban-worthy offense now] - or to Vince "Money" Goodrum MFT BSN CEO.

I consider my positions to be completely reasonable.  Half of what I am doing is just stating the obvious.

OP: TL;DR. Go post your shit on facebook.

Well, alright then - I will. Wait.  Shit.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2017, 08:46:21 AM »
 ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2017, 12:07:51 PM »
matt needs to smoke pot. what kind of 'racist remarks' did he make?

Well, let me rephrase. When someone makes remarks in which someone else perceives as racist. And, that is the conundrum--perception. That is the world we live in. If you make a comment about race, assume that it may be perceived as racist and you may have to pay the consequences. Now, of course, you can just buck the trend and make all that comments you want about race. But, that is the dilemma: do you either (a) make a comment about race and hope it is not perceived as racist or (b) make a comment about race, have it perceived as racist, then deal with the consequences. Matt was well aware that a comment about race can go either way. He chose option "B." Now he has to deal with the consequences, even if he never intended it to be racist. Our thoughts and actions are intertwined with societal standards--and this is the standard currently set by society. Matt chose to "buck that trend" and make many comments about race. In that sense, one has to be EXTREMELY careful what one says on social media--again, its the society we live in.

Perception:

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
Yes, but in my case I actually am a victim - be it to entirely vague Facebook policies [posting about a Vanity Fair article is a ban-worthy offense now] - or to Vince "Money" Goodrum MFT BSN CEO.

I consider my positions to be completely reasonable.  Half of what I am doing is just stating the obvious.

Well, alright then - I will. Wait.  Shit.

Read my above comment.
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2017, 12:13:18 PM »
Well, let me rephrase. When someone makes remarks in which someone else perceives as racist. And, that is the conundrum--perception. That is the world we live in. If you make a comment about race, assume that it may be perceived as racist and you may have to pay the consequences. Now, of course, you can just buck the trend and make all that comments you want about race. But, that is the dilemma: do you either (a) make a comment about race and hope it is not perceived as racist or (b) make a comment about race, have it perceived as racist, then deal with the consequences. Matt was well aware that a comment about race can go either way. He chose option "B." Now he has to deal with the consequences, even if he never intended it to be racist. Our thoughts and actions are intertwined with societal standards--and this is the standard currently set by society. Matt chose to "buck that trend" and make many comments about race.
Perception:

I'm pretty sure you're attempting to tell me that u r full of shit... in which case... I already knew that, lol

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2017, 12:15:45 PM »
Haven't been on facebook for a few years now.  The "keeping in touch with friends" thing is just more of an excuse in my opinion.  There's email, phone/text and a variety of other ways to stay connected to friends and family without having to have a filter.  Social media sites like facebook are not about free speech.  They have an agenda, don't fool yourselves.  Do yourself a favor and stop using social media.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2017, 12:26:46 PM »
I'm pretty sure you're attempting to tell me that u r full of shit... in which case... I already knew that, lol

You just don't want to accept the current societal narrative.

I agree that there are things that are perceived as racist that should not be perceived as racist. And, of course, there are things that are truly racist. I do not know exactly what Matt said; but that really does not matter. I know to stay away from race comments on social media because of the possible intended consequences--I do not want to take that chance. Matt chose not to, and these are the consequences, whether I or you agree with them or not. There are many things about society that I do not agree with, but I conform for the sake of my own livelihood. Matt chose not to. And he's responsible for that.
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2017, 12:30:30 PM »

I agree that there are things that are perceived as racist that should not be perceived as racist. And, of course, there are things that are truly racist. I do not know exactly what Matt said; but that really does not matter. I know to stay away from race comments on social media because of the possible intended consequences--I do not want to take that chance. Matt chose not to, and these are the consequences, whether I or you agree with them or not. There are many things about society that I do not agree with, but I conform for the sake of my own livelihood. Matt chose not to. And he's responsible for that.

I didn't read your post, nor do I have to... to know that you are full of shit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2017, 12:33:38 PM »
I didn't read your post, nor do I have to... to know that you are full of shit.

You didn't read my post because its a narrative you do not want to accept or even ponder.

There, there, Zillotch (pats you on the head). Good little boy!  :D :D
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2017, 12:36:07 PM »
You didn't read my post because

r u an AI?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2017, 12:40:05 PM »
NO ITS NOT. If they were friends you would talk with them on the phone and see them every couple of weeks/months.

It was just as easy staying in touch via phone/letter/xmas card or a  once in a while phone call and/or visiting your home town once a year. We appreciated people more that way too, by seeing them LESS. Facebook tries to convince uis that we need to see people we would not otherwise think of in our lives had they not popped up on our feed and showed us the 800th pic that week of their cat or baby. And the irony now is, since we "SEE" these people all the time on our fucking facebook we don't hardly even talk to any of them in person or on the phone anymore. It is just a text, click like, comment or email, because now we are all too BUSY doing nothing productive because we are glued to our devices when we dont have to eat sleep or work

Stop being brainwashed by this need to stay in contact with people you will never see in person for the most part.

This is not directed at you, but all of us.

It is such utter horseshit. who the fuck cares about football Timmy from high school and those uncles and aunts, all of these people you moved away from to get away from.
Their lives are fucking boring.

Go make friends in real life people.

FUCK

I got rid of facebook over a year ago. A great decision. It reached a point where it was just people posting memes, videos, and political articles, with arguments going back and forth. Thankfully, I don't have any other social media. I really do not consider Getbig to be social media.
X

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2017, 12:43:09 PM »
Facebook (and Instagram, Snapchat, and whatever other social media sites are out there) is show-and-tell for dipshits to blather on about shit nobody cares about.  It is maybe 5% useful for actually keeping up with people who matter to you in your life.  The rest is bullshit.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2017, 01:04:53 PM »

this is something I have been thinking about lately, in which just because I have an opinion on something, whether I agree/disagree is not the issue in so much as why do I feel the need that I must share the opinion.

In a nutshell I respect's Matt's opinion whether there are things I agree or disagree with him about them. That being said, just because he has an opinion he needs to realize that if you are putting a platform out there that people might not agree with be ready and suck it up when one snowflake gets offended, rats you out and gets to dry their fake tears on your ban.

Alot of these social media are in bed with whatever agenda the bigger picture has, we have seen this with censoring on all media platforms. If you don't like it, start your own media platform and share your opinion yet again with a bunch of people who don't give a shit and/or will get faux offended

Why the fuck would I even plea my case to a bunch of people who don't share my opinion. It is like when Shizzor who cries to come back on here every time he is banned yet the majority hate him and even insult him when he actually is contributing and not trolling. Fuck that shit, fuck the people who hate you, go somewhere where people dont mind when you contribute. It is not like they mean anything to you.

In a perfect world everyone would go back to shutting the fuck up. Nothing wring wityh sharing our opinion, what is pathetic is everyopne's need today to have to share that opinion with everyone.

And Matt finally look at it this way, 30 days off facebook keeps you from meeting on facebook, then hooking up with, then impregnating at least 4 more of Thunder Bay's finest welfare moms. I just saved you $4000 more dollars a month in child support dude with that bright side observation
"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2017, 01:12:25 PM »
Goodrum says you are a white supremacist is that true?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2017, 01:15:51 PM »
Despite a conscience effort to maintain a bodyweight of 170 pounds at the height of 5'9.5 for longevity reasons, and his many financial investments that are extremely profitable so that he can provide for  his current and future offspring, I'm concerned for Matt's long term will being if he continues to persist in making his controversial race views public.

MLK was killed for this same practice, albeit for the opposite belief.

Because of this Matt I fear for your health.