Author Topic: Any of you train with a Bowflex  (Read 2829 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Any of you train with a Bowflex
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2017, 07:51:40 AM »
you can actually build very imprsive physiqe with bowflex,, I had an athlete I worked with that first time he came to me only thing he did before was bowflex in his home,, he was from cheq republic.. ofcourse they are much more gifted than most humans physiqe wize.. like Russians.. but still he looked marvelous for someone who only did bowflex for couple years,, he was on hormones doing bowflex,, he looked very good,,

gh15 approved
hormones..

drugs = heroin and narcotics,,

hormones.. testosterona.. what your ballz has in it,,

but generaly speak you need some resistance training ofcourse,, its a given,, any type of resistance training alogn side hormones and decent genetic respond to thosde hormones.. will lead to a physiqe worth writing home about,, doesn't mean damage creating physiqe.. for that more serious approach need to take place,,

the cheq fella was realy to go on stage and win state show with 6 month training.. this is how good he was when he came to me,, and it was by mainly using bowflex and some designers i swear lol,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

inconsistency of peace....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2017, 07:52:46 AM »
Resistance bands are superior to Bowflex.  You get a lot more natural movements from them, constant tension for the most part, unlimited versatile angles and exercises, plus they make pink bands for you tiny tit bitches.

Other than barbells and dumbbells, I would say the resistance band is the best piece of exercise equipment. It allows you to mimic some of the popular Gym movements that aren’t easily replicated with a barbell: Tricep push downs, lat pull downs and seated cable rows.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2017, 07:59:25 AM »
I don't think Vince B. ever appeared in an advertisement.

J

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2017, 08:03:25 AM »
Hasn't posted since 2009.

I believe he still posts here under a gimmick. Can't remember the name offhand but the avatar has Arnold in it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2017, 06:08:08 PM »
Other than barbells and dumbbells, I would say the resistance band is the best piece of exercise equipment. It allows you to mimic some of the popular Gym movements that aren’t easily replicated with a barbell: Tricep push downs, lat pull downs and seated cable rows.

What do you hook the bands to?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2017, 08:10:53 PM »
Anyone use a Soloflex?

Late 70's used one... figured they went the way of the 8 track by now.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2017, 08:30:09 PM »
half ass at best

Quoted for truth.  I like a whole ass.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2017, 09:08:35 PM »

Can loop around a pull up bar for extensions.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2017, 03:03:06 AM »

They come with Door anchors. You wedge the anchor to the door and then slide the band through the anchor loop. You can also wrap the band around a closet rod.
What’s good about resistance bands is that they’re inexpensive, and they don’t take up any space. As opposed to wacky contraptions which cost a lot and usually end up broken and in the garbage.