Author Topic: Marijuana and Bodybuilding...  (Read 26831 times)

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
Marijuana and Bodybuilding...
« on: April 10, 2006, 10:51:11 PM »
i was just wondering.... who on this board smokes pot... and do you think it affects your bodybuilding goals??
Never Big Enough

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
Re: Marijuana and Bodybuilding...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 10:53:13 PM »
It certainly helps me to consume 200 grams of protein every day.  :-)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 10:53:41 PM »
i hear snoop is ripped

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 10:58:29 PM »
i smoke it- helps me eat more- just not before workout after- it has estrogenic propertys so have some nolva on hand-lol   ,  it also lowers test levels- but im on roids so my test levels all ready super high and probably not affected much.

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 11:00:22 PM »
i smoke it- helps me eat more- just not before workout after- it has estrogenic propertys so have some nolva on hand-lol   ,  it also lowers test levels- but im on roids so my test levels all ready super high and probably not affected much.

haha ya i notice your name "white widow" ..... thats some good shit
Never Big Enough

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 11:01:47 PM »
i probably smoke four times a day on average.  i also do mushrooms and lsd sporadically.  the key is to use moderation, and not indulge yourself in these things if you don't have your priorities straight.

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 11:05:31 PM »
i smoke in spurts...i'll go like 3 months without doin it... then i'll have  one week where i'm stoned the whole time.. never done shrooms tho...yet ;D

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 12:32:59 AM »
I used to smoke very often never effected me ;)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 02:20:00 AM »
i smoke every now and then, proabbaly once a week or so, and it certainly helps with food consumption. How long does it reduce your test levels for just out of interest?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 03:26:14 AM »
4 times a day's moderation?  LOL

That's good: "I do it to make me eat". If that's what it takes to make me eat, maybe it's time to take up golf.;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 04:55:51 AM »
It helps speed up my metabolism
L

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 01:13:33 PM »
It definitely helps with the eating.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 03:27:41 PM »
I know a guy at my gym who appears to be on PCP every time I see him.  Guy has the worst form on every single exercise.  Looks like he just came from reading Flex, while doing crystal meth.  He's probably like....yeah man, I'm going to get jacked too!  Does another line, then goes to the gym on 2 calories and mad energy.  Makes me laugh everytime.  Weed is for homos...sorry.
N

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 03:39:06 PM »
I know a guy at my gym who appears to be on PCP every time I see him.  Guy has the worst form on every single exercise.  Looks like he just came from reading Flex, while doing crystal meth.  He's probably like....yeah man, I'm going to get jacked too!  Does another line, then goes to the gym on 2 calories and mad energy.  Makes me laugh everytime.  Weed is for homos...sorry.

Suck a cock you f*cking douchebag. Nothing wrong with weed and you're not any cooler for deciding not to do it. So take your high moral ground and shove it up your gay ass.

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 03:41:54 PM »
I heard blazing the reefer pot is very bad, and even against the LAWW oooooo.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 03:42:23 PM »
Croatch, didn't you admit in the past that you smoked weed?
Yeah, then I realized...that shit is for fags, then stopped.  Just like gear ;D
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 03:56:04 PM »
Gotcha.

So if someone sucked cock for a few months in high school, then quit, would you still consider him a "homo"?
Most likely.  However, if someone drank a few beers when they were a kid, I wouldn't call him an alcoholic 10 years later.  I'm sure most people would agree on that.  Don't compare blowing your boyfriend to smoking weed.  Good try on your analogy though...haha.

Suck a cock you f*cking douchebag. Nothing wrong with weed and you're not any cooler for deciding not to do it. So take your high moral ground and shove it up your gay ass.
Another well articulated reply.  It has nothing to do with morals.  I just think it's gay, sorry.  Most people who smoke on a daily basis just can't cope with reality or need it to enjoy simple things, like posting opinions nobody cares about on getbig.com.  Usually, pretty unreliable as well.  Not all, but most I've known.  It has nothing to do with being successful or not.  My cousin is a lawyer and smokes every day, still to me...it's whack.

o·pin·ion
A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof
N

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2006, 04:14:50 PM »
My friend smokes put and I make fun of him for having man-breasts! All you fools are doing is raising estrogen levels. Water retention is invitible.
just push some weight!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 06:39:37 PM »
I am 28 and have smoked weed more or less the entire time I have been serious about lifting.It doesn't interfere with your gains,I'm 225lbs in shape.There was just an article in MD about it and it didn't bash it.Alexx it doesn't cause fluid retention,u fag.You got alot more to worry about than that with your teenage physique.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 06:41:53 PM »
I am 28 and have smoked weed more or less the entire time I have been serious about lifting.It doesn't interfere with your gains,I'm 225lbs in shape.There was just an article in MD about it and it didn't bash it.Alexx it doesn't cause fluid retention,u fag.You got alot more to worry about than that with your teenage physique.

Peleeeze! Alexxx I dwarf you!
just push some weight!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 07:34:45 PM »
My friend smokes put and I make fun of him for having man-breasts! All you fools are doing is raising estrogen levels. Water retention is invitible.

One guy with breasts and you've cleaverly deduced that it was pot-induced? Brilliant!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 07:36:49 PM »
One guy with breasts and you've cleaverly deduced that it was pot-induced? Brilliant!

That and a little bit of decca many many years ago. 
just push some weight!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 07:54:03 PM »
I love the feeling of getting high, unfortunately I turn into a lazy slob. I guess if I want to be a bum I'll start up again.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 06:21:39 AM »
Arnold smokes weed dumbass alexxx, so does Victor M. and Chris C before working out.... water retention ?? where do you get your science ? Dr. Suess ...
L

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 06:23:42 AM »
dont be a fool.........stay in school!