Author Topic: Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks is Just Another Hypocritical Phony Liberal  (Read 1177 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Revealed : Cenk Uygur’s History of Misogyny — Women Genetically Inferior, Teen Girls, Tweets from 2013

The Young Turks’ Cenk Uygur, a progressive left-winger, has been forced to apologize for a number of misogynist posts published on his website in the early 2000s, reports TheWrap.
Most troubling, is a 2004 post, published on the now-defunct YoungTurk.com, by Uyger’s current business partner, David Koller. According to the TheWrap, Koller describes an encounter both men had with three “whores in training” aged 14-16.

“In one small Pennsylvania town we stopped for gas, and while Cenk filled up I went to talk to these three girls who were walking down the road nearby. Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up,” Koller wrote. “They were around 14-16 and in a few more years will be pretty damn good looking.”

TheWrap says Koller refused to comment on the incident. “I don’t want to talk about any of that stuff. Thank you for calling,” he said before hanging up.

advertisement

Among other disturbing opinions, Uyger himself is responsible for describing women as genetically “flawed” because they don’t want to have more sex.

“It seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean,” he wrote in 2000. “Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

In a separate post, Uyger wrote that he is “done” dating any woman if “I haven’t felt your tits” by the third date.

“Women, ignore these at your peril,” he warned. “Rule 1: There must be some serious making out by the third date. If I haven’t felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer. In fact, if you don’t get back on track by the fourth date, you’re done. Rule 2: There must be orgasm by the fifth date.”

In 2003, Uyger bragged about kissing “over 23 different women” and the “countless breasts” he felt during Mardi Gras. He told TheWrap that it was all consensual.

“I had one of the best nights of my life at Mardi Gras. I kissed over 23 different women, saw and felt countless breasts, and was in a wonderful drunken stupor thanks to my friend John Daniels,” he bragged.

Apparently, “John Daniels” is Uyger’s nickname for the whiskey Jack Daniels.

On top of apologizing, Uyger also claimed that he wrote these posts while he was still a conservative. “I had not yet matured and I was still a conservative who thought that stuff was politically incorrect and edgy,” he explained.

But Uyger’s political views moved to the left in the early 2000s, and as recently as 2013, Uyger has used his verified Twitter account to objectify and ogle the “improbable breasts” and “butts” on the women in Miami.

Cenk Uygur

@cenkuygur
The improbable breasts in Miami are only matched by the improbable butts. This place makes LA look real. #Miami

5:59 PM - Jun 28, 2013
 63 63 Replies   52 52 Retweets   43 43 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Cenk Uygur

@cenkuygur
Just when I think Miami is all done, it pulls me back in. The women on this island are outrageously, almost unacceptably, hot. #Miami

10:30 PM - Jun 29, 2013
 21 21 Replies   12 12 Retweets   13 13 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Moreover, one former Young Turks employee who spoke with TheWrap, said that the way Uyger talks about women to this day makes his female staffers uncomfortable.

“Cenk is just a knucklehead. He’s a boy. He talks about women the way I talked when I was 13,” he told TheWrap. “He’s obsessed with body count — basically how many people you f—ed. This is an important number to him.”

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks is Just Another Hypocritical Phony Liberal
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 11:40:43 AM »
I just can’t hate on that guy simply for the amount of joy that this video brought me. Starting at the nine minute mark it’s just classic:

Ironically, what he says about CNN at the 11 minute mark is spot on:

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 11:53:05 AM »
I just can’t hate on that guy simply for the amount of joy that this video brought me. Starting at the nine minute mark it’s just classic:

Ironically, what he says about CNN at the 11 minute mark is spot on:

Yeah I think that's the original Dame Pesos "From Smug to Meltdown" classic

Greatest youtube video of the past 13 months, hands down.

Another great watch is "Bill Kristol Gets Trump Predictions Wrong Again and Again"

Ends with a hilarious Kristol meltdown on Morning Joe where he is ultimately proved completely wrong on his "Trump has ZERO chance" just a few days later.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 11:55:37 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 07:45:40 AM »
Muslim Democrat candidate Cenk Uyger (AOC mentor) endorses sex with animals, says it should be legal.
citizenfreepress.com ^ | 12/15/19 | citizen free press
Posted on 12/15/2019, 10:52:42 AM by

Bernie Sanders Rescinds Endorsement Of Muslim Democrat Candidate After AOC mentor, Cenk Uyger's, “Legalize Bestiality” Video Surfaces.

Progressive Cenk Uygur is running for Democratic California Rep. Katie Hill’s seat (she resigned amid scandal in October after allegations she slept with a congressional staffer and a campaign staffer, and nude photographs of her surfaced).

Now Muslim Democrat and “Young Turks” founder, is already finding himself at the center of bizarre controversy involving past statements he made over bestiality during a live program.

These comments by the Muslim candidate caused Sen. Bernie Sanders to retract his highly sought after endorsement just a day after announcing it.

In a Young Turks pod segment from 2013, the Muslim Democrat talks about how “hot” latino women from the Dominican Republic are......in typical remarks over the years that fellow progressives have lambasted as sexist.

Then the segment took an insane turn. “Here comes the controversial part I shouldn’t say,” Uygur said, according to the resurfaced video.

Muslim Democrat said: “I believe that if I were the benevolent dictator of the world, I would legalize bestiality where you are giving, where you are pleasuring the animal.”

VIDEO https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bernie-sanders-pulls-endorsement-of-cenk-uygher-over-video-promoting-bestiality/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 08:11:12 AM »
Muslim Democrat candidate Cenk Uyger (AOC mentor) endorses sex with animals, says it should be legal.
citizenfreepress.com ^ | 12/15/19 | citizen free press
Posted on 12/15/2019, 10:52:42 AM by

Bernie Sanders Rescinds Endorsement Of Muslim Democrat Candidate After AOC mentor, Cenk Uyger's, “Legalize Bestiality” Video Surfaces.

Progressive Cenk Uygur is running for Democratic California Rep. Katie Hill’s seat (she resigned amid scandal in October after allegations she slept with a congressional staffer and a campaign staffer, and nude photographs of her surfaced).

Now Muslim Democrat and “Young Turks” founder, is already finding himself at the center of bizarre controversy involving past statements he made over bestiality during a live program.

These comments by the Muslim candidate caused Sen. Bernie Sanders to retract his highly sought after endorsement just a day after announcing it.

In a Young Turks pod segment from 2013, the Muslim Democrat talks about how “hot” latino women from the Dominican Republic are......in typical remarks over the years that fellow progressives have lambasted as sexist.

Then the segment took an insane turn. “Here comes the controversial part I shouldn’t say,” Uygur said, according to the resurfaced video.

Muslim Democrat said: “I believe that if I were the benevolent dictator of the world, I would legalize bestiality where you are giving, where you are pleasuring the animal.”

VIDEO https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bernie-sanders-pulls-endorsement-of-cenk-uygher-over-video-promoting-bestiality/
I saw that clip, that chick he was with didn't know how to react.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 08:12:51 AM »
I saw that clip, that chick he was with didn't know how to react.

This is what we are dealing with here - the primefag, straw queen, howie , andreisabum, etc 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 08:17:45 AM »

This is what we are dealing with here - the primefag, straw queen, howie , andreisabum, etc 
I don't know if any of them bang animals, but anyone that would support that Cenk guy should have their head examined.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!