Author Topic: President Trump should be the Man of the Year  (Read 4188 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: how in hell,,
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2017, 09:51:06 AM »
He can't, because he wasn't.

If that was the case he could respond some strange questions unanswerable by people who wasn't physically there. As for example, if he did the Grand Prixes tour in the early ninetees, what was the annoying habit of Samir Bannout on the train competitors used to take from Italy to France. Or in the pro show in which Ronnie Coleman made his debut, who Wayne DeMilia spend the most time talking to.
I wanted to ask him about the Grand Prix in Europe, those dudes were probably slanging dick all through Europe, it had to be a good time. Ive been off the boards for awhile, I just never knew this guy was so into politics lol.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2017, 09:51:48 AM »
^let me correct you..

i have a lot to do with president Donald trump a LOT!

and i am not currently competitive true.. but i am ifbb pro my retarded friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Lies.

Why did you leave getbig and come back?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2017, 10:04:26 AM »
^let me correct you..

i have a lot to do with president Donald trump a LOT!

and i am not currently competitive true.. but i am ifbb pro my retarded friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Gh15, can you please give Donald some better diet advices, it's been reported he drinks 12 diet cokes a day, as well as also eats McDonalds quite frequently. It's obvious he's not on legit gh due to the fact he is obese and has a very soft estrogen like physique. Can you please get him into shape, I think if he looked more muscular and fit it would benefit the country, other countries would be intimidated by his muscular presence and take him more serious.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2017, 10:10:31 AM »
:D
Legit spit up Dr Pepper and damn near choked to death ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2017, 01:50:44 PM »
by the way i hope every one who reads it understand i know president trump and know him well.. very! well,, this is not a made up lie or milking anything.. i simply don't work this way my friends,,

i hope you realized it by now,,

all you need to do is go to the 20000 or 30000 i stopped counting.. but there is a thread i started on gh15.. with 10s of 1000s of following.. me talking to myself.. its very easy to find and its in public where everyone can read.. all you need to do it go tru those thread pages to understand i do not lie : )

let me give you a xmass kiss my filts i enjoy you this evening but you still didn't answer me how did bunch of your generation neo fascist whores stepped on you in such a way

are you not alpha enough?

whats wrong with your generation? is it Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores? is it he who destroyed you?

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D :D :D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2017, 01:55:14 PM »
Gh 15 can you post some cool behind the scenes stories of your competition days, maybe some funny stories between you and other pros, or some good stories of groupies you hooked up with at expos?

already did plenty of times in the last 13 years on here,, if someone deleted my postings its not on me to repeat them

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2017, 01:56:26 PM »
I wanted to ask him about the Grand Prix in Europe, those dudes were probably slanging dick all through Europe, it had to be a good time. Ive been off the boards for awhile, I just never knew this guy was so into politics lol.

what do you mean yo unever know.. i have a bible with a lot of it inside it.. that millions of people read along the years,, they all know it,,

i also say it again 8th of November 2016 i became a god off the internet too,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2017, 01:58:09 PM »
Lies.

Why did you leave getbig and come back?

truth shall set you free,, are you familiar with this expression of mine? if not read the bible

im back on gtbig and i explain why in detail 2 months ago,, im not about to repeat if for gimik name dave d

i am god in yoru world,, and to be honest i am god period today i am simply a god today

try to get me and see,, i challenge anyone here to try to get to me,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2017, 02:00:12 PM »
Gh15, can you please give Donald some better diet advices, it's been reported he drinks 12 diet cokes a day, as well as also eats McDonalds quite frequently. It's obvious he's not on legit gh due to the fact he is obese and has a very soft estrogen like physique. Can you please get him into shape, I think if he looked more muscular and fit it would benefit the country, other countries would be intimidated by his muscular presence and take him more serious.

the president knows and understand testosterona better than the 33% of gtbig that is not gimmicks or shared acounts,,

he knows exactly what hormones are and knows how to use them too.. and his doctor also understand the subject in detail

as i said president trump is the best friend athletes have.. the key word is ATHLETES!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2017, 02:14:01 PM »
did they not give president Donald trump man of the year? I'm not talking fake newspaper time and all those rubbish wanna be newspapers.. who are agenda driven generation nothingness and generation x hypocrats..

I'm talking about media in general.. the wholllllle damn media that include social media...

HOW COME PRESIDNET DONALD TRUMP DIDNT GET MAN OF THE YEAR 2017 WHEN HE WAS AND IS THE CENTRAL MOST INFLUENCIAL MOST AMAZING THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKIGN UNIVERSE IN THAT YEAR..

this show you the power of deep state..

who won?
the fucking neo fascist whores that got out and destroyed good males.. those whores that i hope and wish each and every one of them get gang banged repetedly in some muslim country by strong alpha males who didn't let the neo fascist whores ruin them..
this is the only! thing muslim society is right about the only thing! female place is always! in the kitchen and always in making their men happy.. their mission in life is to make their men happy wether it is opening legs or cooking or cleaning or having a little career going.. the first and most important thing in female life is making her man happy and thus following the natural law of your universe

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

The majority of publications are libtardian rags.  Couple that with the term "Man" being sexist and there you have it.   I've always said that Trump should have announced to the world just prior to taking the oath that at that moment he was self-identifying as a woman and therefor was America's first female president.

That would've sent the libtardians over the edge like the lemmings they truly are.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2017, 07:58:19 PM »
Trump knows what hormones are?  Come on..  He wouldn’t be using finasteride to save whatever the fuck he has growing on that fat head of his then.  Donnie boy has a body overloaded with estrogen, dipshit has never seen a bottle of testosterone in his entire life.  He knows as much about hormones as he does about being president.  Nothing..  And you don’t know Donald Trump personally, nor were you at the ceremony after he signed his tax bill the other day like you claimed.  At least try to be believable.  If you do know him get the fat fuck on some legit GH.  Only blue top saizen though.. Humatrope just isn’t good enough haha.

QuietYou

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2017, 11:09:27 PM »
Trump knows what hormones are?  Come on..  He wouldn’t be using finasteride to save whatever the fuck he has growing on that fat head of his then.  Donnie boy has a body overloaded with estrogen, dipshit has never seen a bottle of testosterone in his entire life.  He knows as much about hormones as he does about being president.  Nothing..  And you don’t know Donald Trump personally, nor were you at the ceremony after he signed his tax bill the other day like you claimed.  At least try to be believable.  If you do know him get the fat fuck on some legit GH.  Only blue top saizen though.. Humatrope just isn’t good enough haha.

You can't be taken seriously when you say that he knows nothing about being president, while at the same time YOU truly believe that Obama did. Trump was a billionaire ruling New York and having a top rated TV show of all time, while Obama had a nig fro and was smoking weed in his shit dorm room waiting for affirmative action to sweep him off of his feet on his way to the presidency.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2017, 12:12:44 AM »
GH15=Milos Sarcev.

gh15 = mickey mouse

QuietYou

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2017, 12:30:36 AM »
GH15=Milos Sarcev.

Milos was a big advocate on DNP and gh15 is clearly not

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2017, 01:13:16 AM »
Why don’t getbig return to the days of posting all your personal info?? ;D

Someone can easily out this gh15 guy and post all his personal stuff for all to see hahaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2017, 09:42:24 AM »

you my friend are cluless..

not only do I know him I'm related! to him

I told you and repetedly say it on 8th of November 2016 gh15 became a god much stronger than 2005-2016 7th of November

and president trump knows about testosterona more than you know about it I guarantee this to you

and lastly.. I was at the ceremony

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2017, 02:08:11 PM »

I told you and repetedly say it on 8th of November 2016 gh15 became a god much stronger than 2005-2016 7th of November

and president trump knows about testosterona more than you know about it I guarantee this to you

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

+ J.C. was black , right WIGGZ  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2017, 03:26:40 PM »
Trump had a bad year. Never being in politics, he didn’t realize how hard it is to get shit passed. He needs to hired some better people.
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »
its what I want
how I want 
when I want
and for the reasons I want

and its always like that,,

president Donald j trump and loj approved,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2017, 05:36:36 PM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Such bullshit. I ran through a list of all Trumps relatives, blood and marriage, not a single professional bodybuilder.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2017, 05:38:15 PM »
Such bullshit. I ran through a list of all Trumps relatives, blood and marriage, not a single professional bodybuilder.

He saw him one day on the TV. As related as Travis Bickle to Charles Palantine.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2017, 05:43:55 PM »
Gh15 your mom gave me man of the year.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2017, 06:51:11 PM »
Gh15 your mom gave me man of the year.
Wow, a tranny won man of the year? How progressive of her.
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: President Trump should be the Man of the Year
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2017, 09:30:56 AM »
weather i wanted it or not im related,, closely related

when it comes to official endorsement it was November 2015
when it come to official announcement it was on april 2016

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel