Author Topic: Er visit showed bad kidneys  (Read 2551 times)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Er visit showed bad kidneys
« on: December 24, 2017, 09:14:26 PM »
Been running high trt doses(500mg test cyp/week) for 6 months and just got test showing creatinine off the charts...dangerous...bee n a lover of bodybuilding...In best shape of my life...ripped..but 44 years old.the k8dney test levels has to be related to gear and lifting..I have always been on the side that sterouds dont kill...called all the steroid bashers and gear mongers full of shit for 25 years but this fucking scared me as there just aren't many kidney risk factors in my life...not even super high protein...traditional gram per lb...aerobics...but creatinine off the charts..to where doctor was concerned..

I fucking feel better and stronger..look best I ever have..amazing pumps... but am just scared...real scared...I love bodybuilding and want to rule out everything else before I have to maybe end the lifestyle....maybe blood pressure or type of protein? Or is it over?

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: Er visit showed bad kidneys
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 07:06:42 AM »
If you're massively muscular your creatinine level will be high. A Cystatin C test might be a better gauge. But just to be safe, better to slim down and be more ripped, and watch the blood pressure

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 09:20:40 AM »
Been running high trt doses(500mg test cyp/week) for 6 months and just got test showing creatinine off the charts...dangerous...bee n a lover of bodybuilding...In best shape of my life...ripped..but 44 years old.the k8dney test levels has to be related to gear and lifting..I have always been on the side that sterouds dont kill...called all the steroid bashers and gear mongers full of shit for 25 years but this fucking scared me as there just aren't many kidney risk factors in my life...not even super high protein...traditional gram per lb...aerobics...but creatinine off the charts..to where doctor was concerned..

I fucking feel better and stronger..look best I ever have..amazing pumps... but am just scared...real scared...I love bodybuilding and want to rule out everything else before I have to maybe end the lifestyle....maybe blood pressure or type of protein? Or is it over?

Chill out... creatine levels go off chart few days after gym. Abd just take a little break and detox your liver.. it will go back to its normal if you didnt destroy them

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 08:01:46 AM »
It would help if you had your creatinine, BUN, and GFR numbers posted.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 08:44:11 AM »
If you keep using, there will probably be Notomorrow for you.