Author Topic: How do you get TRT  (Read 9486 times)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Re: How do you get TRT
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2017, 08:04:56 AM »
If your body doesn't produce enough test to support muscle, then find another hobby...Maybe ping pong...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2017, 08:13:53 AM »
Except for the price there, that is exactly how things are here.

I did a cycle of winstrol for 10 weeks, then came off and the seventh week of being off went to the clinic where the doctor sent me for blood work.  Naturally it came back low.  Which was my exact intent.

As I have stated before, I only do one AAS cycle per year from May-August. So I stock pile my shipments until it is time to start.  I never use the adex or hcg either.  For the last 3 shipments, they have sent me compound of :

200mg Test Cyp / 1mg Arimidex per ml
200mg Test Enan / 1mg Arimidex per ml
150mg Test Cyp / 50mg Test Prop / 1mg Arimidex per ml

I am not a fan of getting Arimidex compounded in.   When I cycle I do 600mg test, 600mg primo weekly and with those vials above, that would come out to be 3mg arimidex weekly which I can literally hear my joints drying out and my hair turning brittle now.

Arimidex compounded in sounds really retarded. A lot of these HRT docs don’t know what they’re doing especially as far as AI’s are concerned. A lot of guys are probably sitting at close to 0 estradiol which can give you the same side effects as low T. My friend tried that royal men’s center or whatever it’s called by the LA Fitness in Deerfield and said they added the AI in there as well. The doc also cupped his balls without gloves on haha

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2017, 08:17:27 AM »
If your body doesn't produce enough test to support muscle, then find another hobby...Maybe ping pong...

If you slip on the ice, fall and break your leg and your body unable to repair itself without a cast maybe your body just isn't fit for walking anymore and maybe spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2017, 08:22:54 AM »
Spectrum in FL...

They do online blood-work testing to see if you qualify then a licensed doctor prescribes whats necessary.

My friend uses them..

https://spectrumhrt.com/

Call and ask for Jessie

I see they have sermorelin on the list.  For anyone using sermorelin instead of HGH, you're wasting your time.  Sermorelin is absolute garbage and does nothing as far as raising IGF levels compared to HGH.  My HRT doc tries to prescribe it instead of HGH, and I tell him no way.  The reason they want to prescribe it is because they can't legally prescribe GH for anti-aging purposes.  Its almost if not more than the cost of GH as well. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2017, 08:26:47 AM »
I see they have sermorelin on the list.  For anyone using sermorelin instead of HGH, you're wasting your time.  Sermorelin is absolute garbage and does nothing as far as raising IGF levels compared to HGH.  My HRT doc tries to prescribe it instead of HGH, and I tell him no way.  The reason they want to prescribe it is because they can't legally prescribe GH for anti-aging purposes.  Its almost if not more than the cost of GH as well. 

This. Plus they’ll combine it with ghrp-2 and 6 and will give you an insatiable appetite or the sweats before bed. Not fun.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2017, 08:37:59 AM »

Never used Sermorelin or any of the ghrps before and have almost zero experience with gh but recently tried MK-677 and "results" have been dramatic. I put on 16lbs (!) in the first week at 25mg a day and the appetite boost is insane.
The weight is all water of course but that along with the appetite tells me it's potent and is doing something.
The data that is available does show MK as well as many of the peptides do increase gh and igf-1 and are quite potent at doing so.
They are pretty cheap from supp and research chem sites.

I will do the MK just for the appetite which has always been my problem area.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2017, 08:43:48 AM »
I go to a clinic, docs are real cool there,  they are looking to put you at optimal levels. Im on 200 test cyp a week, along with hcg and arimidex,  they do labs every 3 months, but can request labs anytime free of charge, I'm always in the 1000-1200 range. It cost $200 a month. Never did any steroids before this, I've added about 18 pounds this year, main things I've noticed is better fullness, recovery,  energy, sex drive. To keep my levels high and consistent they had me split my test shots twice a week, 3 days a week hcg injections, and 2 days I take arimidex.  This way you are getting a boost in test everyday.

How often do they have you take off b/t your 10 week cycles?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2017, 08:48:37 AM »
Arimidex compounded in sounds really retarded. A lot of these HRT docs don’t know what they’re doing especially as far as AI’s are concerned. A lot of guys are probably sitting at close to 0 estradiol which can give you the same side effects as low T. My friend tried that royal men’s center or whatever it’s called by the LA Fitness in Deerfield and said they added the AI in there as well. The doc also cupped his balls without gloves on haha

LOL!  The doctor that owns and operates that place (Dr. Rodriguez) is a friend of mine.  He and I are doing a new business venture together now.  (Non HRT/TRT related).  He has had a very young doctor in there now for the past two years.  About 27 years old.  He sees the patients and follows Roberto's protocol and guide.   Must be doing well, drives a Ferrari and a BMW i8.  Ok dude, very big sports nut.  From what I understand he spends a lot of money on sports memorbilia.   Has a huge man cave type room at his house with it all collected/displayed in.  I've never been to his house though.

The compounding pharmacy is APS.  Which supplies nearly all of the anti-aging clinics with their stuff.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2017, 09:01:06 AM »
Go to a clinic.  Here in S FL, the biggest are The Center, Royal Men's Medical Center, Genesis, The Program, and Men's Center.

Varies between $149-$199 per month.  Standard protocol is 200mg Test Cyp weekly, 50ius of HCG twice a week, 1mg of arimidex weekly.

All labs and doctor visits covered in the monthly cost.  Labs 2x a year, and doctor visit once a year. 

The two biggest benefits is that the docs are hip and AAS knowledgeable so if you are having problems in some other area (thyroid, prostate, cholesterol, etc..) they can send you to doctors they know of with experience treating AAS patients.  The second and best benefit is your shit is legal.  You can travel with it, etc...  don't have to worry about your girl calling the po-pos on you and showing them your stash just because she is bitchy, etc...
Save your old test vials like I do so when I travel to Thailand, Bali or India, I can fill them with whatever the fuck I want bring back with me.  No questions asked because it has a legit label on the bottle.

Question about these clinics and whether they will be willing to qualify you for pharma and doctor supervised test cipionate. Here’s the scenario. Basic question is do they need to see below normal testosterone production confirmed in order to qualify and prescribe. Here is the scenario:

The individual has been clean for about 8 months and shows testosterone on the somewhat low side but within normal reference ranges. His regular family doctor refuses HRT prescription.

Obviously, if he starts administering on his own for a summer contest, testosterone will jump up.

How will these clinics react to this individual? Will they be willing to prescribe? Does it matter when during the year he goes to visit them?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2017, 09:14:56 AM »
Grow a sack and produce your own test.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2017, 09:16:05 AM »
Question about these clinics and whether they will be willing to qualify you for pharma and doctor supervised test cipionate. Here’s the scenario. Basic question is do they need to see below normal testosterone production confirmed in order to qualify and prescribe. Here is the scenario:

The individual has been clean for about 8 months and shows testosterone on the somewhat low side but within normal reference ranges. His regular family doctor refuses HRT prescription.

Obviously, if he starts administering on his own for a summer contest, testosterone will jump up.

How will these clinics react to this individual? Will they be willing to prescribe? Does it matter when during the year he goes to visit them?

No.

Its "replacement" therapy. Meant to bring you into normal range. If your test is already 500 or 800 or. Something, it's be "unethical" to prescibe. Its be into the "performance enhancing" area. So if you go in for bloodwork this summer mid cycle and your test is 2500 the test will show and they may cutbyouenscript or adjust urndose (to zero lol).. Best case they'll cut it ton200 every 4-6wks and order back for bloodwork inn4-8wks

My doctors refused to prescribe arimidex because it was considered "cosmetic".

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2017, 10:45:26 AM »

I'm in Florida. But 200 mgs a week of test requires HCG and Adex?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2017, 11:32:46 AM »
I'm in Florida. But 200 mgs a week of test requires HCG and Adex?

200mg is for cookie cutter clinics, but yeah of course most people would need an AI on it, but it should be based on actual bloodwork and not the typical dealer I mean clinics they have down here who give out the standard 200mg and anastrolzole at 1mg and don’t do follow-up labs. Real HRT docs rarely go to 200 or beyond because your levels start getting into the super physiological range and problems like high hematocrit start popping up. Some guys on 100-180 mg divided into two doses can get away without an AI.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2017, 11:38:37 AM »
LOL!  The doctor that owns and operates that place (Dr. Rodriguez) is a friend of mine.  He and I are doing a new business venture together now.  (Non HRT/TRT related).  He has had a very young doctor in there now for the past two years.  About 27 years old.  He sees the patients and follows Roberto's protocol and guide.   Must be doing well, drives a Ferrari and a BMW i8.  Ok dude, very big sports nut.  From what I understand he spends a lot of money on sports memorbilia.   Has a huge man cave type room at his house with it all collected/displayed in.  I've never been to his house though.

The compounding pharmacy is APS.  Which supplies nearly all of the anti-aging clinics with their stuff.

That’s pretty damn funny

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2017, 12:31:46 PM »
Large amounts of distance running can also lower your testosterone levels. This is common among marathon runners.

The theory is that the body can only burn so many calories a day regardless of how much you eat. So if you go over the limit your body gets energy by slowing down other functions, testosterone production being one of them.
Didn’t occur with me. Last year  I was lifting 4 days per week and running on avg 70 miles per week.  Bloodworm showed test in the high 500s.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2017, 01:03:08 PM »
200mg is for cookie cutter clinics, but yeah of course most people would need an AI on it, but it should be based on actual bloodwork and not the typical dealer I mean clinics they have down here who give out the standard 200mg and anastrolzole at 1mg and don’t do follow-up labs. Real HRT docs rarely go to 200 or beyond because your levels start getting into the super physiological range and problems like high hematocrit start popping up. Some guys on 100-180 mg divided into two doses can get away without an AI.

High hematocrit/hemoglobin, lowered hdl, elevated triglycerides, elevated bp etc. Older guys are often very sensitive to gear and 200mg could cause all the aforementioned issues. A real dr will check those numbers on a regular basis and adjusted accordingly.

JakeDawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2017, 10:18:31 PM »
High hematocrit/hemoglobin, lowered hdl, elevated triglycerides, elevated bp etc. Older guys are often very sensitive to gear and 200mg could cause all the aforementioned issues. A real dr will check those numbers on a regular basis and adjusted accordingly.
Absolutely. On point.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2018, 09:42:42 AM »
are there any Getbiggers who have never used roids but who now are on TRT?

so... no?

nobody here is on TRT who never juiced in the past?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2018, 10:30:14 AM »
so... no?

_aj_ might fit that bill
Y

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2018, 09:07:27 AM »
_aj_ might fit that bill

well then if there's just basically one lifetime natural guy here on TRT, then there's no need for me (out of curiosity) to look into it for myself since i'm healthy and still get everything that I hope to out of the gym in my late 40s.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2018, 09:15:54 AM »

Excellent points & exactly what happened to me. But I went overboard with some additional compounds stacked with the TRT levels. Now I have been off for three months cold turkey & it blows. Bottom line - stay on TRT levels year round and donate blood regularly to keep those high hematocrit/hemoglobin counts down.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »
Excellent points & exactly what happened to me. But I went overboard with some additional compounds stacked with the TRT levels. Now I have been off for three months cold turkey & it blows. Bottom line - stay on TRT levels year round and donate blood regularly to keep those high hematocrit/hemoglobin counts down.

the donate blood thing is something most do not do.

man... i wish i was on TRT now! lol

good to see you bros are doing well with it though and it is more main stream now than it was just 3-5 years ago. in 10 years id say it will be very common.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2018, 06:33:57 AM »
Any of you druggies ever feel like a poser/fraud/phony?

The most important thing in your life is all dependant on a drug you take....Something artificial.....

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2018, 10:12:42 AM »
so... no?

On self administered trt (well a bit more than trt 200 to 300mg week) myself having never cycled, started at 30 after testing low at doctors but still being refused it (hard to get in u.k seems very hit and miss depending on doctor).

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2018, 11:04:15 AM »
Any of you druggies ever feel like a poser/fraud/phony?

The most important thing in your life is all dependant on a drug you take....Something artificial.....

I don't think I got it, but booze, cigs and weed are "artificial" as well, so, I wouldn't mind have an everlasting TRT.. lol