Author Topic: 2018 California - Recreational pot laws kick in tonight  (Read 12620 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: California recreational pot laws kick in tonight
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2018, 05:52:38 PM »
Banned smoking everywhere before legalizing weed.
So did coach smoke a joint yet or what?

Lol....been clean coming up on 25 years. All of that shit makes me sick. When you survive addiction you can speak from experience. When you’re clean from addiction and study even a little of it’s effects be it from a psychological or physiological standpoint you’re somewhat in a better position to speak on it than someone who hasn’t been in that position. If you’re speaking on it and still on it, you’re addicted.

Points 2, 3, 7, 8 (EIGHT), 13, 16, TWENTY TWO (2-22 would definitely reduce your “gains” if not kill them. Look at more of the list. There are plenty more. But hey... whatever

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2018, 05:54:28 PM »
Pot should not now and should not have EVER been illegal for consenting adults. End of story.

QuietYou

« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2018, 05:58:06 PM »
The only people who really care and stress about pot being illegal are soy boys and libtards but usually both as they go hand in hand. You can smoke weed regardless anytime you want and nothing will happen to you. So i don't see the big deal.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2018, 07:00:59 PM »
The problem is the Marijuana being consumed - where does it grow, which quality and potency.
In theory, Pot makes you think and wonder about the world and has the potential to be a positive factor in mental development, but again - I would be weary about origin and quantity consumed.

Add to this the health of the "smoker" and his/her attitude.
420 blaze it homo doesn't bode too well especially if you add genetically modified weed which nobody has the faintest idea of what exact effect it could/is supposed to have -> "conspiracy theory"...
"Legalize to make the sheeple even more placent and docile".

The longtime smokers I know/knew are/have been using it to get over their bad lives and it seems to have a strong effect on their brain and attitude - slow thinking, lazy and tuned out. Weed smokers have this unnerving chill-itude that may drive one up the wall after some time.

Where does it grow?? It grows indoors in greenhouses, legally where temperature and light cycles can be controlled. There's very few, if any, " mystery Growers/cultivators". There's a bunch right here in the Coachella Valley. People were talking about how the Mexican cartels are gonna take over the industry. lol... Cartels sell the shitty, dried up, low quality, low potency stuff that ppl who smoke weed regularly don't waste their time with. Aside from ghetto punks smoking their "blunts"... I remember in h.s. my friends were potheads and small time pot dealers. The black kids would come up at lunch asking for a dimebag or whatever so they could roll a blunt and my friends would laugh in their faces. There's no way you're smoking a blunt of White Rhino or White Widow or Northern Lights or AK47 back then, or Girl Scout Cookies or Louie XIII OG or Gorilla Glue today (unless you have a huge tolerance)... the shit that the Mexican cartels produce is the shit they roll blunts with.... Mexicans are being (have been) pushed out of the market, because why would somebody pay $30 for an 1/8oz of their shit covered in crystals ,when they can get freshly harvested sticky top shelf homegrown shit for the same price or $5 more?

It ain't like Mexicans making meth in superlabs, using whatever chemistry that can using whatever chemicals they can to produce the end product.

There's been some talk in this thread about this "newfangled marijuana" and how did it get it so potent and how is it different from the marijuana from 20, 30, 40 years ago or whatever... it's not different. All they're doing is isolating specific strains and breeding them a d creating new strains/breeds of varying cannabinoids, thc & cbd are the most well-known however there are others.  It's just horticulture. It's not some mystery Voodoo witchcraft nuclear Russian trigonometry

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2018, 07:09:26 PM »
You should be glad, you'd be unemployed.

My "P.O." is like your girlfriend. Nonexistent.

You're so full of shit you look like a Wiggsian Hebrew.   

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2018, 07:16:06 PM »
You're so full of shit you look like a Wiggsian Hebrew.   

Here we go again.. I can't tell if you're aware you're wrong or if you actually don't know how fucking uninformed you are.

Like all of your knowledge about anything in the world is based on shit you watched on the lifetime channel and TvLand wondering why your mommy loved your drug addict brother more than she loves you

QuietYou

« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2018, 07:19:05 PM »
Here we go again.. I can't tell if you're aware you're wrong or if you actually don't know how fucking uninformed you are.

Like all of your knowledge about anything in the world is based on shit you watched on the lifetime channel and TvLand wondering why your mommy loved your drug addict brother more than she loves you

How come whenever you're in an argument with someone you attack them personally like you know them? People jab at you personally because they actually know you and you put your pictures and instagram out there like an idiot for the world to see. Not only that but you share shit with everyone here.

Couldn't imagine if you were any type of famous. Would literally be pathetic watching you respond back and forth with every troll comment on your videos.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2018, 07:22:29 PM »

You really want to go back, don't you?  Scares you stiffer than Helga the German Rubber Queen with a diamond tipped plumber's helper.  I bet you're nuts haven't dropped yet so it's easier for you to do the French Tuck in lockup.  Go sell your tickets somewhere else. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2018, 07:25:43 PM »
Most here are going by personal experience, what they hear on the street, read online and generally from sources that are pro-marijuana advocates. But if you take the time to actually study. I don’t know, maybe very few actually took the time to read what I posted as far the article but regardless after we put that piece together I’ll take gear over weed all day long.

All HRT doctors often see bad bloodwork in their patients and need to adjust the treatment so as not to put the patient at risk for stroke, heart attack, blood clots etc.
Look at any FB HRT group or forum and see what kind of problems and sides patients have with their hormones.
Tons and tons of problems, libido, mental etc.

What physical damage or dangers do doctors regularly see from pot smoking? I think the smoke may be damaging in the long run, didn't look closely at the data, but what else (the drug can be eaten to eliminate the problem of inhaling smoke)? A small increase in pulse when smoking that may be bad for someone with heart issues. What else? So many people in your state smoke so there should be a lot of casualties. You should personally know people who killed themselves with weed so let's hear some examples.

I maintain that the danger of weed is the potential psychological issues that may come from the drug, not the physical.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2018, 07:27:21 PM »
How come whenever you're in an argument with someone you attack them personally like you know them? People jab at you personally because they actually know you and you put your pictures and instagram out there like an idiot for the world to see. Not only that but you share shit with everyone here.

Couldn't imagine if you were any type of famous. Would literally be pathetic watching you respond back and forth with every troll comment on your videos.

Running to "Scotts" defense? People like you gotta stick together.

Sorry,  I can't really eat two people like you. Can't relate to internet trolls who get their jollies from running their mouths on internet message boards. Pathetic

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2018, 07:30:44 PM »
You really want to go back, don't you?  Scares you stiffer than Helga the German Rubber Queen with a diamond tipped plumber's helper.  I bet you're nuts haven't dropped yet so it's easier for you to do the French Tuck in lockup.  Go sell your tickets somewhere else. 

See what I mean?

Do you think you're some health threatening to send me back to jail or prison or some shit?

Everything you say about jail sounds like some shit off a fucking Lifetime movie channel movie of the week.

You have a learning disability as well? Thatd explain a lot. Mommy give birth to a drug addict AND a retard?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2018, 11:15:06 PM »
There isn't anything conclusive to show it causes physical damage as tobacco does (which used to be the claim.. actually "worse" than tobacco, even, it's been said).  And no need to wait for our hippies to age more before we can know, since other cultures have been using much longer than us.

We do have a problem with lazy growers being duped by insects, though, which often makes for product contaminated with pesticides.  In the "clone" market, which is huge among growers, spidermite treatment has become the main threat to safe weed.  The ignorant ass grower, instead of treating new clones in a separate area (while they're still tiny and due to outgrow all current mass), will be caught at flowering time with an invasion of mites.  Then the stupid lazy shit will begin soaking the entire plant, daily, and will call it a success upon selling, just the same.

Any future problems we may see in this country, will be from pesticide residues and whatever backdoor-bullshit the corporations will do after stealing control and raping the world for its valuables.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2018, 11:20:51 PM »
The amount of misinformation in this thread coming from the "not so pot friendly" side is surprising given that it's 2018 and the amount of factual information available at this point is truly staggering. Luckily they, along with Dinosaurs have no real bearing on anything in real life - so their opinions can be taken as mildly amusing, and soon to be extinct- like watching an old black and white  film of the last Tanzanian Tiger before it died in captivity.

These same people will shit themselves when medicinal mushrooms are approved in the next 10-15 years even while hundreds of thousands of chronic alcoholics and depressed individuals will inevitably find relief and healing not afforded by big pharma's wares from using them.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2018, 09:37:15 AM »
The amount of misinformation in this thread coming from the "not so pot friendly" side is surprising given that it's 2018 and the amount of factual information available at this point is truly staggering.

most people r incapable of thinking clearly.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2018, 11:12:35 AM »
Lol....been clean coming up on 25 years. All of that shit makes me sick. When you survive addiction you can speak from experience. When you’re clean from addiction and study even a little of it’s effects be it from a psychological or physiological standpoint you’re somewhat in a better position to speak on it than someone who hasn’t been in that position. If you’re speaking on it and still on it, you’re addicted.

Points 2, 3, 7, 8 (EIGHT), 13, 16, TWENTY TWO (2-22 would definitely reduce your “gains” if not kill them. Look at more of the list. There are plenty more. But hey... whatever

Typical addict
Just because you were weak and succumbed to addiction you think everyone else must have the same weakness

btw - pretty obvious you just swapped one addiction for another

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2018, 11:18:01 AM »
The amount of misinformation in this thread coming from the "not so pot friendly" side is surprising given that it's 2018 and the amount of factual information available at this point is truly staggering. Luckily they, along with Dinosaurs have no real bearing on anything in real life - so their opinions can be taken as mildly amusing, and soon to be extinct- like watching an old black and white  film of the last Tanzanian Tiger before it died in captivity.

These same people will shit themselves when medicinal mushrooms are approved in the next 10-15 years even while hundreds of thousands of chronic alcoholics and depressed individuals will inevitably find relief and healing not afforded by big pharma's wares from using them.

like a lamb heading to slaughter...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2018, 11:23:42 AM »

x2...

Or using Ibogaine for heroin/opiate detox/withdrawal/treatment. (Not approved in the u.s. , you'd have to go to Mexico/Tijuana for it... Used in a controlled you are right of course in conjunction with therapy & counseling)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2018, 11:24:46 AM »

I truly wish you were right however I believe the uninformed dinosaurs vote, the politicians know they vote, which is why we still have blue laws in some states that are so outdated it isn't funny. These dinasours have been impacting our lives at the voting booth for ages and I don't see it letting up any time soon in the bible belt

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2018, 12:41:44 PM »
I've been around this MJ business for more years than most of you GetBiggers have been on this planet, but as a result of being in the military I was more of an observer than a participant.

But amost every civilian I knew or have ever met asked me the same question .... "Can you get me some Maui Wowie?".

And since I knew the Maui Wowie guys, I'd point trhem in the right direction with no further comment nor commitment.

Based on my personal and up-front observations over a vast number of years,  I'd say that the use of marijuana is great for some and bad for others.

For instance .... I've personally noticed that it is great for song writers and musicians (jazz muscians in particular) and although I only know a couple of 'rappers' .... I have been told that it's great for rapers, and artists, and even writers.

Some of my good friends have been stoned since the 1960's and live on a bare existance. Those stoney dudes have been of many professions .... doctors, lawyers and ... (sorry, but I no longer communicate with Indian chiefs except for the one who threw a table through a store-front window .... but he was encouraged by a couple of beers and not by MJ).

Those are the individuals who dhould abstain.

Some people can handle it and some simply cannot.... and as someone mentioned above .... only time will tell if its legalization was the right thing to do.

I only hope that it will put the cartels down south out of business.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2018, 01:00:56 PM »
Typical addict
Just because you were weak and succumbed to addiction you think everyone else must have the same weakness

btw - pretty obvious you just swapped one addiction for another

1. If we ever met or rather should I say if you had the balls to introduce yourself to me, as God as my witness I wouldn’t hesitate to knocking your leftist ass clean out then record it. The judge would understand

2. You voted and supported an admitted drug addict twice

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2018, 03:08:58 PM »
1. If we ever met or rather should I say if you had the balls to introduce yourself to me, as God as my witness I wouldn’t hesitate to knocking your leftist ass clean out then record it. The judge would understand

LOL - why so cranky Tubby

I thought your zombie god taught you to turn the other cheek

What drug or drugs were you addicted to.  I'm guessing it wasn't the devils weed.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2018, 03:25:33 PM »

sounds about right.. you're a trump supporter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2018, 04:36:07 PM »
sounds about right.. you're a trump supporter

He's an Antifa and communist supporter. I would happily knock him out with a smile.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2018, 04:37:06 PM »
LOL - why so cranky Tubby

I thought your zombie god taught you to turn the other cheek

What drug or drugs were you addicted to.  I'm guessing it wasn't the devils weed.

Just as an FYI, I'm actively seeking to have your ass exposed on here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2018, 04:40:36 PM »
Just as an FYI, I'm actively seeking to have your ass exposed on here.

Seems like the type of unethical behavior one would expect from a from an addict

How many times were you arrested due to your addiction ?