Author Topic: 2018 California - Recreational pot laws kick in tonight  (Read 12587 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: California recreational pot laws kick in tonight
« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2018, 04:43:27 PM »
He's an Antifa and communist supporter. I would happily knock him out with a smile.

Weird that you call me a communist given how much you love Putin

I never even heard of Antifa until it was mentioned on this board

I guess you're saying you're pro-fascist which would make sense given your posts

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2018 California - Recreational pot laws kick in tonight
« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2018, 04:45:19 PM »

Well.. walking around downtown Los Angeles this weekend during the L.A. Fit Expo was interesting.  Various people smoking weed in full public and no one caring....

But have an Uber stop at the wrong place and stop traffic... oh oh...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2018, 04:47:52 PM »
Weird that you call me a communist given how much you love Putin

I never even heard of Antifa until it was mentioned on this board

I guess you're saying you're pro-fascist which would make sense given your posts

You WILL be exposed

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2018, 04:51:09 PM »
You WILL be exposed

exposed?

why so angry

you know there is a medicinal herb available in CA that you should consider trying to help yourself relax and calm down a bit. 

Don't believe the nonsense about it killing your gains

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2018, 04:53:51 PM »
exposed?

why so angry

you know there is a medicinal herb available in CA that you should consider trying to help yourself relax and calm down a bit. 

Don't believe the nonsense about it killing your gains

You don't know anything about training, gains or otherwise. I've already proved it. You sound like you know a alot about weed. lib

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #205 on: January 08, 2018, 04:57:37 PM »
You don't know anything about training, gains or otherwise. I've already proved it. You sound like you know a alot about weed. lib

I haven't smoked in a long time but I have nothing against it.  I think it's a safer drug than alcohol.

I was thinking about buying some edibles now that it's legal and there are literally 4 pot stores within a few miles of my house but fact is that I probably won't bother

I ate brownie once that a friend of mine made (actually I think his wife made it) and all it did was give me a headache

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #206 on: January 08, 2018, 05:07:37 PM »
Its quite obvious that people do not want to accept the idea that someone can recreationally smoke marijuana without becoming addicted or letting it take over their lives.

The amount of professionals (professors, lawyers, judges, accountants, doctors, teachers, etc.) that smoke marijuana is probably in the millions. These people are fully functional, law abiding citizens.

Its idiotic to GENERALIZE and say that everyone who smokes weed is a lazy addict. It's just not true.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2018, 06:29:46 PM »
Geez, everyone needs to take a breath! Its just the internet.

No need to call out people, threatening exposure, and threaten physical fighting.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2018, 06:40:52 PM »
Its quite obvious that people do not want to accept the idea that someone can recreationally smoke marijuana without becoming addicted or letting it take over their lives.

The amount of professionals (professors, lawyers, judges, accountants, doctors, teachers, etc.) that smoke marijuana is probably in the millions. These people are fully functional, law abiding citizens.

Its idiotic to GENERALIZE and say that everyone who smokes weed is a lazy addict. It's just not true.

Exactly and in NH you can buy alcohol just about anywhere including every convenience store. We even have government sponsored liquor stores on our highways to attract out of state buyers (tax free). Why not have state sponsored dispensaries in them since they love to control the $$.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2018, 06:47:49 PM »
Exactly and in NH you can buy alcohol just about anywhere including every convenience store. We even have government sponsored liquor stores on our highways to attract out of state buyers (tax free). Why not have state sponsored dispensaries in them since they love to control the $$.

I have actually never smoked a cigarette, never smoked weed (not once), rarely drink, and don't gamble. My two addictions are (1) getbig and (2) Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

All joking aside, people are lying to themselves if they think everyone who smokes weed is a lazy, homeless addict. In your every day life, you probably cross the paths of A LOT of people who use marijuana for recreational purposes.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2018, 06:53:54 PM »
I have actually never smoked a cigarette, never smoked weed (not once), rarely drink, and don't gamble. My two addictions are (1) getbig and (2) Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

All joking aside, people are lying to themselves if they think everyone who smokes weed is a lazy, homeless addict. In your every day life, you probably cross the paths of A LOT of people who use marijuana for recreational purposes.

I don't drink etc but I would like to try medical marijuana for my spine issues. Believe it or not it's been easier for me to obtain pain meds then a mm card. ::)  Pain meds give me stomach problems so I really can't use them often. I did try it many years ago and it made me paranoid so not sure it will help but maybe a different variation.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2018, 07:20:35 PM »
I don't drink etc but I would like to try medical marijuana for my spine issues. Believe it or not it's been easier for me to obtain pain meds then a mm card. ::)  Pain meds give me stomach problems so I really can't use them often. I did try it many years ago and it made me paranoid so not sure it will help but maybe a different variation.

Try it and see what happens. I surmise a small dose cannot hurt.

There is going to be debates on both sides; either way, this thread has taken an ugly turn because people are getting triggered and acting immature.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2018, 07:26:27 PM »
Try it and see what happens. I surmise a small dose cannot hurt.

There is going to be debates on both sides; either way, this thread has taken an ugly turn because people are getting triggered and acting immature.
Yes, wish straw man would stay on the political board.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2018, 07:34:33 PM »

I wish a lot of ppl in this topic would stay on the political board.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2018, 07:45:01 PM »
I wish a lot of ppl in this topic would stay on the political board.
Ron can post where he wants!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2018, 07:49:44 PM »
Ron can post where he wants!!!

Haha lol  ;D ;D

X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2018, 07:52:08 PM »

Thanks for letting me know

Now I'll try to post here more often

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2018, 08:10:26 PM »
Thanks for letting me know

Now I'll try to post here more often
Great! You can be the new incoherent drunk guy poster that everyone mocks. Our old one seems to have drank himself into a racist stupor.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2018, 08:18:16 PM »
Great! You can be the new incoherent drunk guy poster that everyone mocks. Our old one seems to have drank himself into a racist stupor.

you must be thinking about yourself or one of your other buddies

I barely drink and I'm a evil California LIB

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2018, 08:30:17 PM »
you must be thinking about yourself or one of your other buddies

I barely drink and I'm a evil California LIB

I'm born and raised in SoCal, you pansy ass, dress wearing, tear shedding, fit throwing, anti free speech, freeway blocking, liberals don't scare me. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2018, 08:58:32 PM »
I'm born and raised in SoCal, you pansy ass, dress wearing, tear shedding, fit throwing, anti free speech, freeway blocking, liberals don't scare me. :-*

lol

why did you mention being scared?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2018, 09:16:58 PM »

Start small! lol... I can handle enough opiates to kill an elephant but just half of a medium sized hit of weed (literally the size of a pencil eraser) is plenty for me. I haven't tried any more of the AK-47 (sativa dom hybrid)I picked up last Friday. Been thinking about picking up a gram of the lowest THC kush I can find (straight Indica, not hybrid). That, or pick up a Indica Tic Tac thing that has the amount of THC listed in milligrams on the label so I know exactly how much I'm taking in. Smoking or vaping is hard to tell the dose, when you consider a regular "small" dose is considered ~10mg. I'd likely start with a 5mg dose. I've seen them at 10-25mg (& higher, but I just noticed the small ones), so like 1/2 a tablet. With animals it can be tricky. I remember back in 2012 with my card the dispensary gave me a free cookie for being a first-time patient & was told to start with half the cookie and wait because it'll take awhile to kick in... Ho Lee fuk I ate a little more than a quarter of it at like 10 a.m. and all of a sudden the shit kicked in when I was taking a break for lunch about 2 hours later. And. I. Was. Hating. It. lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2018, 09:18:22 PM »
Just my 2 cents and for Getbig probably sounds beta but dogging anyone about a former addiction seems counterproductive. Threatening to expose someone or punch them out seems a little like a meltdown. Not everyone is going to agree that Marijuana being decriminalized is a positive thing but you would think everyone would be happy with big government  getting their noses out my choices for myself especially when their argument against it is probably not as good as the argument against alcohol yet they allow that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2018, 09:23:22 PM »
I think they should decriminalize all drugs from cocaine to LSD and everything in between. Something being illegal isn't going to stop somebody who really wants to use it.

Look at all the people even on this board who haven't ever smoked a cigarette or drink a drop of alcohol despite the stuff and being legal and available on nearly every street corner.

You know who really wants drugs to remain illegal? Drug dealers. Nobody wants drugs to remain illegal more than drug dealers. Nobody.

You think I want steroids to be legal? Fuk no

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: January 08, 2018, 09:26:27 PM »
I think they should decriminalize all drugs from cocaine to LSD and everything in between. Something being illegal isn't going to stop somebody who really wants to use it.

Look at all the people even on this board who haven't ever smoked a cigarette or drink a drop of alcohol despite the stuff and being legal and available on nearly every street corner.

You know who really wants drugs to remain illegal? Drug dealers. Nobody wants drugs to remain illegal more than drug dealers. Nobody.

You think I want steroids to be legal? Fuk no

I tend to agree. anyone who has ever wanted a drug can get it. a portion of The money saved playing the game, could offset treatment costs. I think you would see violence drop off along the drug corridors.