Author Topic: I can reflect on my political views. Another year has passed, and...  (Read 9069 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: I can reflect on my political views. Another year has passed, and...
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2018, 08:42:49 AM »
Or any other white person that has an understanding of facts and reality and is willing to talk about them openly and not just under their breath behind closed doors.

I don’t deal in Internet conspiracy theories. That’s for guys who sit around the house in their underwear all day.

I deal in facts, statistical hard data. That’s why Little J is so butt hurt. He can’t refute any of them:

Carjackings skyrocket in Chicago in 2017 — to highest level in at least 10 years - Chicago Tribune

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-chicago-carjackings-2017-story.html

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2018, 08:44:40 AM »
Another, broken record, long-winded post made by Matt

X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2018, 08:47:17 AM »
LOL - Broken record of peace...  :P

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2018, 08:49:12 AM »
Any media crazed outrage over this killing?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspects-arrested-troy-quadruple-homicide-article-1.3727566

I’m quite familiar with that area. Schenectady - Black shit hole. Troy - Black shit hole.

You want to talk about building walls, they should build one between Schenectady and Saratoga.

QuietYou

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2018, 09:34:01 AM »
Black homicides will only go up as social media and attention seeking is at an all time high in millennial and teen culture which is growing more and more with minorities as they're breeding at higher and higher rates. Them, and all of the other white guilt cucks and whores will continue to blame the white man for ALL of those problems even if you can't correlate them.

They're trying to integrate so many races and cultures and transgendered and gay people that we DO NOT want. So what will happen eventually, is the white men will break away and make an amazing society together with the normal white and european women that are left. The white cucks and ugly whores, gays, brews, mexicans and muslims will all live in their own shithole with nobody to blame. I can't WAIT for that day.

We're just unfortunately living in the transition right now. Human genes and IQ will always prevail which has shown countless times throughout history.

Rest assured, it's only a matter of time and it will happen again.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2018, 10:15:34 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2018, 11:28:09 AM »
Zzzz

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2018, 11:33:35 AM »
Black homicides will only go up as social media and attention seeking is at an all time high in millennial and teen culture which is growing more and more with minorities as they're breeding at higher and higher rates. Them, and all of the other white guilt cucks and whores will continue to blame the white man for ALL of those problems even if you can't correlate them.

They're trying to integrate so many races and cultures and transgendered and gay people that we DO NOT want. So what will happen eventually, is the white men will break away and make an amazing society together with the normal white and european women that are left. The white cucks and ugly whores, gays, brews, mexicans and muslims will all live in their own shithole with nobody to blame. I can't WAIT for that day.

We're just unfortunately living in the transition right now. Human genes and IQ will always prevail which has shown countless times throughout history.

Rest assured, it's only a matter of time and it will happen again.

Yes! Hail!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2018, 11:34:11 AM »
What? Is Matt supposed to be ashamed?

That was a strong performance.

Pound 4 pound I would put Matt’s strength at the very top of the list of people on this site.

I just like how footage of the guy kicking ass at a local Strongman event is attempted to be used against him.

He is an annoying turd, but he is strong I gotta give him that

Wonder if his punch has got any power ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2018, 12:32:17 PM »
The man, the myth, the Matt.
Walter, that's really a woman.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2018, 12:33:08 PM »
The back double bicep picture of Matt looks like the pic of Medford.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2018, 12:34:20 PM »
The back double bicep picture of Matt looks like the pic of Medford.

Medford would be lucky to be the owner of so many diplomas and trophies as Matt "King" Cannelloni!
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2018, 12:57:37 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if Matt took an Ancestry.com saliva swab and found that great -grandma was a race mixer?

Oh my, the thought of an octoroon Matt Canning......

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2018, 01:49:30 PM »
Didn't you promise Ron you wouldn't do this?

Yeah, but...

When you've just been right for the past 10+ years straight, it's ok to say "I told you so."

So...I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO!!! x infinitum

;D ;D ;D

Oh, and notice this 2011 post from w8m8 is becoming that much more clearly true?  But hey, who needs facts, figures, or REALITY to guide their worldview?  ::)

Ba-zing!

Enjoy watching the multicultural West crumble, leftists.  Don't say you weren't warned.  Sad that entire nations literally need to fall apart before some people "get it", but alas - simply pointing out facts to some people just doesn't work.

The only area you could bet "dollars to donuts" re: the superiority of black women over White women, would be an increased rate of both STI transmission and infection (source: CDC)

Moving back on point... nope, you are wrong!

You have no data to support your assertion; the data from the fields in question stands contrary to your claim!

When tested, graduate students in highly technical fields (such as medicine) exhibit IQ's that are approx two standard deviations above the average for their racial group.

Thus, when observing black post graduate level students, all available data reveals them to possess an IQ of approx 98 - 104.

This figure being an average that is to be expected for black graduate students ie: the figure for black graduates (98-104) falls approx two standard deviations above that which is anticipated for the black group average (that average being 70-85, not subsected for Caucasian admixture therein)

Comparatively, when looking at Far East Asian graduates in highly technical fields (medicine etc) we see a similar pattern, albeit with a far higher manifest IQ.

A Far East Asian graduate can be expected to possess an IQ on the order of 125, this being a figure that is also approx two standard deviations above the Far East Asian average of 105.

This same phenomenon can be observed when observing a European Caucasian or the subsected Ashkenazi Jewish cohort. So please, lice riddled shit-swallower, save your untenable waffle; you are ignorant on the matter.

Not only this, but black subjects manifest IQ scores that are dependent on the percent of Caucasian admixture they possess, and can thus be subsected thereby ie: African Americans (subsected as self identifying mulattos) will consistently outscore sub-saharan blacks; the IQ scores being 80 vs 70 respectively.

You have NOTHING to support your claims; NOTHING! You can point to NO cohort comprised of black med school graduates that manifest an average IQ of 120 (thus matching their Far East Asian peers) none! Why don't you do so? You would win a Nobel prize if you could conjure up such a data set! Hell, the propaganda value of such data in the hands of white-hating, egalitarian scum would be gold; You won't though, why? because Africans are comparatively intellectually inferior and ALL the data supports this unfortunate fact!

Wrong, and again, you have nothing to support your claim.

As Stephen Pinker (know who he is, turd burglar?) has pointed out, a blue-ribbon panel appointed by the American Psychological Association has defined the consensus view as embracing intelligence as a real and stable property; that IQ is a good measure of it; that it is a good predictor of success in life; that their are significant differences between racial groups; that some scholars assert it to be 80% heritable. Pinker pointed out that twin and adoption studies have shown that whatever the environmental causes may be, family upbringing is not among them. Whether it's twins reared apart or adoptees vs. birth-children, there's nothing about the parents or siblings that seem to matter; the evidence for environmental influence on IQ is weaker than the genetic evidence. As twin studies and trans racial adoption studies have shown, nature is the big player; as also said, you have nothing to refute this! You parade your ignorance of these matters with a vigour only equaled by your ability to expose your shitty physique to the world!

To repeat, the consensus view amongst experts in field - whether cutting edge genomics or psychometric testing - asserts that intelligence is highly heritable; that it is a stable and measurable commodity; that IQ tests are a valid tool, and the scores thereof are correlated with achievement in life!

These facts - Taylor - explain why all you have achieved in life is posting on getbig whilst sucking on bongs and black dongs... you are an average minded buffoon and enjoy the trappings such a mind doth afford; the trinkets of a well-waxed, goo-glazed spastic!

There are already contender genes being explored by genomics experts at BGI, so save your insubstantial, voodoo Boasian anthropology re: [supposedly infinite f'nar f'nar] phenotype plasticity; you know FUCK ALL of it.

Complex series of genetic pathways [covering everything from intelligence to impulse control] are part of this equation of racial difference; an equation of which (and as I have already said) is currently being elucidated by the white science of genetics and molecular biology!

Indeed, much of this work is being performed in China; China's state run Development Bank has just established a $2 billion genome sequencing lab for the Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI), of which is mainland China’s leading genomic company. One of BGI’s programs involves studying the genetic basis for IQ’s heritability, and the racial implications thereof; work of which just WOULD NOT be performed in the west, and all thanks to jewish voodoo Boasian anthropology and the homos it has coddled over the last century.

Beijing Genomics Institute Working To Determine The Genetic Basis For High IQ:

http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/05/beijing-genomics-institute-working-to.html

BGI has taken samples from 1000 Chinese adults with an IQ of over 145, in order to compare their genome, thus their attempt to determine the genetic basis of IQ. The reason I bring that up, is there are NO such individuals with an IQ over 145 in Africa, NONE!

As Pillowtalk has opined, the Chinese have NO taboo when exploring this material, NONE! They know which races are superior and which ones are not (this is why they are not bothering with African brains). Part of me would fucking love to see them take over the world; to see what they - and their supremacist Chinese minds - would do to self loathing, little white homo bastards like you given half a chance, You are a waste of skin; a disgusting, cum soaked cul-de-sac for your particular branch of the white race.

Taylor, if you were not such an ignorant, lazy moron, you might have heard of Chinese BGI genomics genius named Zhao Bowen:

China Probing The Genetic Basis Of IQ - Pushing the envelope on science:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/27/AR2010062703639.html

LOL, you have no idea the shit you are in, do you? silly gay boy!

Indeed, perhaps you should contact Zhao Bowen of the Beijing Genomics Institute and ask "are assertions, vis a vis, IQ being a heritable, stable and testable commodity, incorrect?"... hell, you don't even know who Zhao Bowen is, moron that you are!

Or, if Zhao is too far away in China, you could perhaps read the work of Professor Steve Hsu; although, and once more, you won't have heard of Professor Hsu either!!

Not only is professor Hsu an expert on the matter of psychometric testing, he is also a genius whom works with both The University of Oregon, and the Beijing Genomics Institute. He is one of the guys whom designs the equipment being used in Beijing (by the above named geneticist Zhao Bowen et al) to fathom the genes responsible for intelligence, and the differences between races thereof; to wit:

FIVE TO TEN YEARS!

See that, brain dead, brain damaged Taylor, that - right there - is where the consensus opinion of those at the cutting edge of contemporary genetics, psychometric testing and psychology doth currently reside. A world of genomic analysis, racial difference and eugenics thereafter! Oh and, have we said NONE of it is being performed by blacks?

Have you any idea (obviously not, f'nar f'nar) of the billions of dollars being ploughed into this by the Chinese? Zhao Bowen's BGI has received two billion dollars:

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Hong-Kong-becoming-a-leading-centre-for-genomic-research-20379.html

This said research, is already elucidating contender genes linked with intelligence!

So you see, you have a goodly number of academics researching this, but hey, feel free to rubbish these academics in your non-too atypical, circuitous way; a blahfrican manner, to which, we have grown accustomed!

Of course, you (in your silly world of jewish boasian anthropology) know nothing of it; you are a nobody, scratching around in the darkness of your egalitarian fraud!!

Whether Bowen, Hsu, Rushton, Lynn or Levin, feel free to contact ANY NUMBER of these elite academics and invite them to test your cohort of 'high IQ' blacks... you wont though, BECAUSE NO SUCH COHORT EXISTS!!! LOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For you to have consistency here, you will have to assert that all bees/dogs/whatever "are not all the same" but that, according to your shit-stained logic, humans conversely fall outside of this rule; that the human species - and the races that doth comprise it so - are [undeniably] "all the same"; that all humans possess the same infinitely plastic potential amongst the group average, for whatever task! LOLOLOL ROARING WITH LAUGHTER!

Honestly, "kumbaya singing cunts" such as you, make me sick! The sooner the science of gene therapy (or warfare) affords us a way to designate you bastards to the dustbin of existence, the better!

Of course, you can back this assertion up? You can present to us the black Moazart?

No, you cannot; why? because there exists no test of information processing and verbal skill wherein blacks outperform any cohort, not a single one!

This is why blacks tend after repetative beat structures as preferred by simple minds, whereas the consensus view when pondering the IQ of classical composers (such as Beethoven) places said composers at genius level.

Again, insubstantial, subjective bullshit!

As Nyborg et al has reported, IQ and social cohesion along with the attendant facets therein (democracy, reduced incidence of corruption etc) are far more prevelant in societies comprised of homogenous, high IQ, racial stock (ie: Far East Asians, Jews and European Caucasians)

The Decay Of Western Civilization; Double Relaxed Darwinian Selection:

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

Conversly, when observing societies comrpised of the lower races we see gross rates of corruption, dictatorships, and mass subscription to external religious dogma. Why? because Africans, Indians and other lower races possess far lower IQ's and as a result produce societies that are generally corrupt, tyranical and generally bent as assholes. This is why - as The United States becomes ever more minority white, we will observe her becomming a brown coloured, corrupt shit-hole rivaling Mexico at some point before 2050!

Nyborg: The Genetic Decline Of Western Civilization; Denmark As A Case Study:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/05/helmuth-nyborg-on-the-genetic-decline-of-western-civilization-denmark-as-a-cast-study/

Indeed, I note that scumbags such as you - so keen to assert the greatness of blacks and Africa - do so whilst sat in the splendour of white lands LOL ROARING WITH LAUGHTER! You fucking ass-injecting hypocrite!

Wrong!! We have already demolished your nonsense in this area with the policy position statement from Pinker et al.

Blacks are perpetrators of rape more than any other race, and soon we will know why, after-which - and depending on policy - they will either be treated with gene therapies, or, im yirtseh hashem, genocided out of existence; it's as simple as that. Those that disagree (feminists, gays and other scum) can find themselves likewise assigned to a similar fate!

Either way, well done on admitting that understanding the above is somewhat beyond your gift; that you - king of the shit swallowing, log licking loogaroos - have conflated the various components that doth comprise said analogous example as found in the above text, thus landing yourself, squarely, at your above warped gambit.

As Pillowtalk has stated, and as I have cited, everything above is based on current research from the fields of molecular biology and genomics; all you have done is reveal your ignorance of said research.

We won't wait for the apology you so clearly owe, diseased dick-munching toerag that you are!

Oh and, feel free to keep the leash with which I have used to walk you at whim; I will not require its return, what with the observable, and manifest, covering of puss, four week old sperm and the many kaposi sarcoma scabs it has seemingly acquired from your 'at deaths door' diseased, dick diving self!

Good day.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2018, 01:58:38 PM »
A conservative is a liberal thats been mugged.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »
Another, broken record, long-winded post made by Matt

Yeah, shit - I mean, who cares if groups of people with 7-10 times the rates of violent rape and MURDER are imported to formally peacefully/economically prosperous nations by the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS each year - no big deal!  What could POSSIBLY go wrong.  ::)

This will eventually push Whites to a breaking point at which time they will be willing to elect literally whoever in order to do something about it.  At that point, it may be too late, but I suspect that the political will to keep going in the direction of leftism will be completely gone.  Entire nations like Sweden will be held up like the former USSR was, to show that this new iteration of Marxism was a monumental failure.  We used to be able to point to the USSR, or to the Eastern Bloc of Europe as proof that communism was garbage - now, nations like Sweden and Germany will be used to show that Cultural Marxism [i.e., racial diversity, pontificated hatred of White people, and general political correctness] is garbage and will only lead to failure.  It will be difficult to get other countries to say "Racial diversity is our strength" when the consequences of diversity are so prolific.

Sad that entire societies need to collapse before leftists are willing to acknowledge the obvious.  Remember, some of these idiots will still spout that communism is more successful that free market capitalism.  ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2018, 02:27:22 PM »
A conservative is a liberal thats been mugged.

:D.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2018, 02:28:22 PM »
Yeah, shit - I mean, who cares if groups of people with 7-10 times the rates of violent rape and MURDER are imported to formally peacefully/economically prosperous nations by the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS each year - no big deal!  What could POSSIBLY go wrong.  ::)

This will eventually push Whites to a breaking point at which time they will be willing to elect literally whoever in order to do something about it.  At that point, it may be too late, but I suspect that the political will to keep going in the direction of leftism will be completely gone.  Entire nations like Sweden will be held up like the former USSR was, to show that this new iteration of Marxism was a monumental failure.  We used to be able to point to the USSR, or to the Eastern Bloc of Europe as proof that communism was garbage - now, nations like Sweden and Germany will be used to show that Cultural Marxism [i.e., racial diversity, pontificated hatred of White people, and general political correctness] is garbage and will only lead to failure.  It will be difficult to get other countries to say "Racial diversity is our strength" when the consequences of diversity are so prolific.

Sad that entire societies need to collapse before leftists are willing to acknowledge the obvious.  Remember, some of these idiots will still spout that communism is more successful that free market capitalism.  ::)

Haven't you learned by now:

tl;dr
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2018, 02:55:57 PM »
What? Is Matt supposed to be ashamed?

That was a strong performance.

Pound 4 pound I would put Matt’s strength at the very top of the list of people on this site.

I just like how footage of the guy kicking ass at a local Strongman event is attempted to be used against him.
Very fucking impressive !! 

Props Matt!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2018, 03:20:54 PM »

And once again on a serious note - notice how ALL of the racial patterns have stayed EXACTLY the same, that diversity has made Europe all the more unlivable, and that people all over the world are desperate to vote in nationalistic leaders - everyone from Le Pen in France to Trump in the USA?  Newsflash: this will only get more pronounced as time goes by.  Let's hope these matters can be dealt with politically, rather than by violence.  I can assure you - you do NOT want to get in a war with Whites.  So I'm crossing my fingers that more people cross over to the side of sanity, and that these things at least start to reverse themselves politically, rather than through warfare.

Okay, Matt, don't hold back. Let us hear what your final solutions are to this mess. How are you going to reverse any trend, etc.?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2018, 04:37:56 PM »

you must live in a parallel universe. genocide in the americas , genocide in australasia. colonisation in africa, colonisation of india, trans atlantic slavery. then when they got bored of barbarising others they tried to wipe each other out with 2 world wars. only people to ever use a nuclear weapon.

now today you have the us "empire" with 1000 military bases dotted around the world, dropping tens of thousands of bombs on foreign countries each year, supported by it's european cronies.

yes this notion of yours that white people are under attack and all peaceful and innocent really rings true!  ???

QuietYou

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2018, 04:46:21 PM »

you must live in a parallel universe. genocide in the americas , genocide in australasia. colonisation in africa, colonisation of india, trans atlantic slavery. then when they got bored of barbarising others they tried to wipe each other out with 2 world wars. only people to ever use a nuclear weapon.

now today you have the us "empire" with 1000 military bases dotted around the world, dropping tens of thousands of bombs on foreign countries each year, supported by it's european cronies.

yes this notion of yours that white people are under attack and all peaceful and innocent really rings true!  ???

Who turned you into a cuck?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2018, 08:04:13 PM »
Notice that Matt isn't capable of normal social interactions even on the internet. He has beliefs and these compel him to have an agenda which is obvious to everyone.

He lives in a small city in a remote area of Canada...Thunder Bay. The mix of people living there isn't typical of Toronto, for example. He literally has been isolated from the rest of

the world so embraces his agenda as something to be proud of. His mental illness prevents him from seeing how nasty his beliefs are.

http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=3558004&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=thunder%20bay&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2018, 11:31:56 PM »
Matt Canning, impregnating white trash with autistic babies and not being there to raise them!  ::)