Author Topic: I can reflect on my political views. Another year has passed, and...  (Read 9016 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: I can reflect on my political views. Another year has passed, and...
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2018, 11:51:50 PM »
Matt Canning, impregnating white trash with autistic babies and not being there to raise them!  ::) 

Maybe a black man will shack up with his baby mama and raise the kids. How ironic would that be.  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2018, 12:13:08 AM »
Facts and reality itself is a tough pill to swallow for a great many. I appreciate your efforts, friend.

Here’s to 2018 being a further re-awakening of our white pride and an intensifying reclaiming of our lands!

Hail to you, Matt.

Being white based on your skin what have you got to show for?? What are your accomplishments in life?

Are you truly a happy individual? Successful? Whether it’s based on marriage, kids, financial, etc.

From what’s gathered around here is you are a loner, if you are happy about that then more power to you, based on numerous posts you don’t seem to live a happy life, sucks to honest  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2018, 12:17:09 AM »
Funny thing is Smatt is a second or even third tier white being of eyetalin ancestry lol

TOP Whites are.... Germanic and Anglo Saxon

Yes we’ll just have to lynch Matt and have a German Hefeweizen while doing it  :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2018, 01:15:03 AM »
Most focus (their disdain) on people who look and are different from them (different races), IMO, its media (strong left-tard-ism) and social media retards pushing this agenda down everyone's throats.
THEN, even a greater number of tards believe it all and support it. (Causing more hate, riots, protests, etc).

If people were left  (and knew how) to think on their own and manage their own beliefs, things wouldnt be so tense.
Media (all types) will kill America and other countries (by forcing integration) with violent/hateful Muzzies who are trying to kill us, murder, rape, etc.

werewolf operative

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2018, 04:00:25 AM »
Who turned you into a cuck?

His wife's a paki.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2018, 04:33:13 AM »
Yes we’ll just have to lynch Matt and have a German Hefeweizen while doing it  :D

Yeah that's true, and we willl have to gangbang his sisters, and all of his female relatives, which will be a nice treat for us, coz even though eyetalins are lesser whites their females have usually very very fuckable round asses 😉😎

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2018, 05:48:11 AM »
You don’t have to be a white supremacist to want to avoid blacks in groups. You just have to be sane:

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2018, 05:52:13 AM »
You don’t have to be a white supremacist to want to avoid blacks in groups. You just have to be sane:

You sure do have a hard on for black criminal stats, especially seeing how the lead singer of the group where you got handle is black. So what's the deal?

QuietYou

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2018, 06:36:14 AM »
You sure do have a hard on for black criminal stats, especially seeing how the lead singer of the group where you got handle is black. So what's the deal?

Perhaps I’m a little tired of being subjected to shit like this...

37 Things White People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017

...and this...

Crime rates lower, despite Trump’s warnings | TheHill

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/365782-crime-rates-lower-despite-trumps-warnings

... when I’m well aware of the truth:

Baltimore has now had 343 homicides in 2017, sets record for killings per capita - Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-per-capita-homicides-20171227-story.html

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2018, 06:39:57 AM »
Being white based on your skin what have you got to show for?? What are your accomplishments in life?

Are you truly a happy individual? Successful? Whether it’s based on marriage, kids, financial, etc.

From what’s gathered around here is you are a loner, if you are happy about that then more power to you, based on numerous posts you don’t seem to live a happy life, sucks to honest  ;D

Fortress has stated that he has trouble finding a women.
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2018, 06:46:30 AM »
Matt Canning, impregnating white trash with autistic babies and not being there to raise them!  ::) 

Who said I wasn't there to raise them?  ???

Oh, and BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!  Something you don't have:

https://www.facebook.com/mattcanning1/media_set?set=a.23049415848.26359.512655848

Not to mention, I can probably out-lift your ass at 170 and clean even if you were 250 and juiced to the gills.  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2018, 06:49:47 AM »
Who said I wasn't there to raise them?  ???

Oh, and BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!  Something you don't have:

https://www.facebook.com/mattcanning1/media_set?set=a.23049415848.26359.512655848

Not to mention, I can probably out-lift your ass at 170 and clean even if you were 250 and juiced to the gills.  :D

Being a good father as well!

And Goodrem would be proud if he had just ONE of those diplomas!

May your 2018 be a fruitful year Matt!

WAR MATT "The King" Cannellonni.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2018, 06:50:09 AM »

Hahaha.

Ask any of these Getbiggers if they would jump into a lake of crocodiles and they would say no.  If you asked them why, they would say "Because some crocodiles bite you."  Meanwhile, hit them back with "Well, do ALL crocodiles bite you?"  And they would say no...in other words, they are PROFILING crocodiles based on the actions of a few.

Meanwhile, apply this to human interactions, and suddenly "That's racist!!!"  ::)

Please.

Also, I have a question to any Getbigger who disagrees with me: if you were in a dark alley, would you be more afraid if you saw a young Black man, or an elderly Chinese woman?

If you answered the young Black man, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE RACIST.  And sexist.

Now STFU and stop judging me for simply having common sense.  Just shut up.  Go live in Detroit or South Chicago if you love divershitty so much.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2018, 06:54:09 AM »
Being a good father as well!

And Goodrem would be proud if he had just ONE of those diplomas!

May your 2018 be a fruitful year Matt!

WAR MATT "The King" Cannellonni.

Exactly!  Thanks Kwon.

Are these Getbiggers seriously suggesting there is some benefit in staying in a relationship with a woman?  ???

HAHAHAHAHA.  Wow.  Yeah, I am SO DESPERATE to want to be married and to know that the courts will 100% side with the woman even when she is completely out of line.  Yeah, that sounds sooo tempting to me.  ::)

I want the children, I do NOT want to be in a relationship with the woman.  Therefore, I will continue to have children with women who are happy to co-parent the child/children with me.  I have no intention whatsoever of EVER being in a relationship.  Why would I?  Sex is freely available to me when I need it, there is NO benefit of being in a relationship when you consider that the courts are completely against men.  The whole notion of being in a relationship with a woman is stupid beyond all comprehension to me.

And there are actually MALE Getbiggers making fun of me for this?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, well alrighty then!  Enjoy your relationships/marriages, but when they collapse and the courts are completely against you, don't say I didn't tell you so.  :)

QuietYou

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2018, 06:55:46 AM »
Hahaha.

Ask any of these Getbiggers if they would jump into a lake of crocodiles and they would say no.  If you asked them why, they would say "Because some crocodiles bite you."  Meanwhile, hit them back with "Well, do ALL crocodiles bite you?"  And they would say no...in other words, they are PROFILING crocodiles based on the actions of a few.

Meanwhile, apply this to human interactions, and suddenly "That's racist!!!"  ::)

Please.

Also, I have a question to any Getbigger who disagrees with me: if you were in a dark alley, would you be more afraid if you saw a young Black man, or an elderly Chinese woman?

If you answered the young Black man, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE RACIST.  And sexist.

Now STFU and stop judging me for simply having common sense.  Just shut up.  Go live in Detroit or South Chicago if you love divershitty so much.

They're under the supreme cuck mind control. True pussies or black people in denial themselves. They let social media and the mainstream media which is funded in the billions by liberal jews who have also brought the sexualization of young women and children to the mainstream CONTROL their mind.

Yeah totally, let everyone in the country. Let failed culture integrate and outnumber Americans. Get free money. Live a regular life with a regular woman and get married and have 2 kids. Never amount to anything. Never be able to set your own schedule. Listen to EVERYTHING the media says. Waste your time. Etc etc.

It's like these people are poster children for exactly what a higher power would want to control the masses. Yet they'll criticize free thinking conservatives who understand the reality of the world.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2018, 06:58:50 AM »
It's very odd that Matt constantly posts pictures of his sisters and kids on getbig.  ??? ??? :-\ :-\
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2018, 07:13:51 AM »
Perhaps I’m a little tired of being subjected to shit like this...

37 Things White People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017

...and this...

Crime rates lower, despite Trump’s warnings | TheHill

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/365782-crime-rates-lower-despite-trumps-warnings

... when I’m well aware of the truth:

Baltimore has now had 343 homicides in 2017, sets record for killings per capita - Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-per-capita-homicides-20171227-story.html
Well, then do something about it. Continually posting the same thing over and over again (sure, you might throw in a new incident or stat every so often) on Getbig does nothing but put you into the Matt Canning territory of Broken Records. Talk and posting on forums is cheap. Action speaks louder than words.
It's very easy to find the stats and then post them over and over again. A lot harder than to actually do something about it. Kinda like how some people like to talk about losing weight, but never put the effort in.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2018, 07:31:53 AM »
Hahaha.

Please.

If you answered the young Black man, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE RACIST.  And sexist.

Post up ass shots of all female family members aged 18-30

Honestly 18-23 is best as the 1st drop for females sexy ass ness is 23, second drop is 28

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2018, 07:37:34 AM »
And....The Tuskeegee Institute report also states that roughly 75% of the Blacks were lynched for "criminal acts'...Rape, robbery , murder etc....As were thousands of White criminals....
Sounds like most of them deserved it....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2018, 11:34:06 AM »
getbig has been racist forever, why is matt the only one that gets shit for saying anything that can be considered "racist"?

heck i can recall some of the people giving matt shit being against white girls hooking up with black guys

E
E

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2018, 12:48:46 PM »
- Black-on-Black homicides are as high as they have ever been.  But all of that murder is caused by...you guessed it...WHITE PEOPLE.  It was the historical lynchings that caused current Black-on-Black murder in the USA.  The Tuskegee Institute, which actually collected statistics on Black lynchings, found that 3,446 Blacks were lynched by Whites between 1882 through to 1968, roughly the number of Blacks murdered by other Blacks in 6-12 months in any given year in the USA:

http://archive.tuskegee.edu/archive/bitstream/handle/123456789/511/Lyching%201882%201968.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

- The breakdown of academic results was once again EXACTLY THE SAME in 2017.  Oh...but Asians are finally getting tired of being victims of diversity:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/affirmative-action-battle-has-a-new-focus-asian-americans.html
http://asianamericanforeducation.org/en/issue/discrimination-on-admissions
http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/30/ivy-league-schools-discriminate-asians
https://www.insidehighered.com/admissions/article/2017/08/07/look-data-and-arguments-about-asian-americans-and-admissions-elite
https://www.ivycoach.com/the-ivy-coach-blog/ivy-league/asian-american-discrimination-harvard

- The racial breakdown of the Nobel Prizes have also become increasingly more diverse after 50 years of liberal/leftist social engineering.  Just look at this racial breakdown:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_laureates_per_capita#Scientific_prizes,_all_entities
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Jews-constitute-20-of-all-Nobel-laureates-despite-being-0-19-of-the-worlds-population-What-specific-sociocultural-elements-are-the-root-cause-of-this-phenomenonntities

- Also, nice to see this long list of DIVERSE countries that are the best to live in:

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/hfgj45gm/the-top-ten-most-peacefu/#1eade02965b7

Likewise, look at this DIVERSE list of dangerous cities in the USA:

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/1-detroit/#610ea13d69d9

Wow!!!!!!  Diversity is our greatest strength.

So in a nutshell, THANK YOU to Vince Goodrum, Vince Basile, Meta-physical, and all the others who have convinced me with such compelling evidence [i.e., "If ONLY we let liberal policies go on for another 50-100 years, we would achieve racial equality, since the past 50-70 years haven't been long enough"] that exact genetic equality of the races is a fact, and everything is the fault of White people, who are abusive and oppressive, yet for some reason despite that, people of other races flock to White nations by the millions each year.  Weird, last I checked, don't people try to stay AWAY from racially oppressive people?  ::)  But please, tell me more about how abusive White-majority countries are.  Strange that non-White people don't just stay in their respective nations, if Whites are so rotten.

And once again on a serious note - notice how ALL of the racial patterns have stayed EXACTLY the same, that diversity has made Europe all the more unlivable, and that people all over the world are desperate to vote in nationalistic leaders - everyone from Le Pen in France to Trump in the USA?  Newsflash: this will only get more pronounced as time goes by.  Let's hope these matters can be dealt with politically, rather than by violence.  I can assure you - you do NOT want to get in a war with Whites.  So I'm crossing my fingers that more people cross over to the side of sanity, and that these things at least start to reverse themselves politically, rather than through warfare.

Didn't read most of this, but did see "Asian"...

Go to UCLA, walk around campus for 10mins and you'd be hard pressed to spot more than 3 blacks (2.5 being females), 10whites (like 50/50... With 100% of the guys being either 100%gay or 100%into Asian girls) 12Indians (like 9 being dudes for some reason.. Indian girls are 100% hotter than Indian dudes), like 2 Hispanic (50% working on the landscape crew. The other ones a chic, & lesbian), the other 687 are Asian, or which 500 are girls of which 99% will have degrees and jobs in a few yrs (1% because my ex got her b.a. there and somehow she's still in school ??? ).

What Asian girl wants to go to an ivy league school anyway? There's always EVERY UC-school and CA-State available and the weather is nice.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2018, 02:47:38 PM »

From what’s gathered around here is you are a loner, if you are happy about that then more power to you, based on numerous posts you don’t seem to live a happy life, sucks to honest  ;D

In grounded terms, I’m very successful. And I am happy (content, more accurately) ... and indeed a loner.

If you were here right now, I’d grab ya a root beer and we could jam metal and Ultimate Warrior DVDs.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2018, 02:51:34 PM »
Fortress has stated that he has trouble finding a women.

Man, you just bang on that drum, huh?

The time you reference is years ago. A short dry spell as it were.

Maybe let it go. It’s kinda creepy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2018, 02:55:56 PM »
Man, you just hang on that drum, huh?

The time you reference is years ago. A short dry spell as it were.

Maybe let it go. It’s kinda creepy.

I am just reiterating what you said.

There is no shame in having difficulties finding a women.
X