Author Topic: 2018 Gym / Fitness Resolutionaries  (Read 6041 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: 2018 Gym / Fitness Resolutionaries
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 03:30:27 PM »
This shit's a myth.

The gym doesn't get crowded till about March. When the people who made resolutions realize "fuck, its march.. I gotta get in the gym. Its almost summer".

Dec/Jan/Feb its dead
I could see the prisonyard gym being less crowded due to inclement weather depending on the state.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 03:51:39 PM »
be thankful for all the people that join your gym and don't regularly go, they are keeping the prices reasonable for actual gym goers
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2018, 03:52:09 PM »
I could see the prisonyard gym being less crowded due to inclement weather depending on the state.

Hmm.. I've been training for 23yrs now? With only 5 of them in prison, & I've been out for 7yrs now?.. So, maybe do some research.

QuietYou

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2018, 03:56:32 PM »

You used to have a nice physique now you don't not sure why you still post hit the gym fatty

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2018, 04:32:29 PM »
Training at home for the winter months. No crowds and after 2 years of commercial gyms it's an absolute pleasure to be back in my gym.

I can do everything I can in the commercial gym with the exception of the two Hammer strength machines I use. Some of my stuff is actually better than the commercial gym. My leg press is light years smoother and my machine squat that functions  better than any hack machine I have tried.

My commercial gym always has 70's rock on. I like but it's the only thing he plays on his satellite radio.  I switch from 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and today's music. I also throw in some dance music from the disco era. 

The picture is about half of my home gym. I have hex dumbbells in a rack not shown. Other stuff not pictured is a heavy bag and treadmill. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2018, 04:34:00 PM »
Training at home for the winter months. No crowds and after 2 years of commercial gyms it's an absolute pleasure to be back in my gym.

I can do everything I can in the commercial gym with the exception of the two Hammer strength machines I use. Some of my stuff is actually better than the commercial gym. My leg press is light years smoother and my machine squat that functions  better than any hack machine I have tried.

My commercial gym always has 70's rock on. I like but it's the only thing he plays on his satellite radio.  I switch from 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and today's music. I also throw in some dance music from the disco era. 

The picture is about half of my home gym. I have hex dumbbells in a rack not shown. Other stuff not pictured is a heavy bag and treadmill. 

Disco in a basement gym...

... And you claim to be by yourself?? ???

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2018, 04:38:01 PM »
Hmm.. I've been training for 23yrs now? With only 5 of them in prison, & I've been out for 7yrs now?.. So, maybe do some research.
Why would anyone take the time to "research" you? I do know that your statement was pretty dumb however. No research needed.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2018, 04:42:44 PM »
Why would anyone take the time to "research" you? I do know that your statement was pretty dumb however. No research needed.

Dumb how?

I back up my statements. You should try it.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2018, 04:47:58 PM »
for real details:

long term goal (IFBB pro in men's classic) i will always be in tallest class - goal is 2-5 years ETA

2018 goals
not compete, but will diet down with my trainer partner for his show in April, i will do it clean etc etc, he is also going for his pro card. i will work to maintain a single digit BF year around. after reading dan duchaines book 2x it is possible if you get your shit together. I know i can. my lower abs need some work, calves, shoulders and posing.

by april, i will be quite lean, heavy focus on vaccum poses, lower abs, and calves/shoulders will improve

after being dieted down, i will maintain single legit single digit bodyfat the rest of the summer to just get my skin thinner, practice posing

then 2019 i will consider competing.

i am no rush to get my pro card so i changed up my mindset (compete 4x a year vs. take it easy and enjoy the ride) those are my gym goals

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2018, 04:48:37 PM »
i also want to get my dick sucked in a gym  ;D

schmoes text in 3...2...1

;)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2018, 05:13:22 PM »
Disco in a basement gym...

... And you claim to be by yourself?? ???

You have to see me pop and lock. I can dougie with best of them.  LOL.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2018, 02:04:57 AM »
be thankful for all the people that join your gym and don't regularly go, they are keeping the prices reasonable for actual gym goers

Truth

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2018, 02:39:48 AM »
for real details:

long term goal (IFBB pro in men's classic) i will always be in tallest class - goal is 2-5 years ETA

2018 goals
not compete, but will diet down with my trainer partner for his show in April, i will do it clean etc etc, he is also going for his pro card. i will work to maintain a single digit BF year around. after reading dan duchaines book 2x it is possible if you get your shit together. I know i can. my lower abs need some work, calves, shoulders and posing.

by april, i will be quite lean, heavy focus on vaccum poses, lower abs, and calves/shoulders will improve

after being dieted down, i will maintain single legit single digit bodyfat the rest of the summer to just get my skin thinner, practice posing

i am no rush to get my pro card so i changed up my mindset (compete 4x a year vs. take it easy and enjoy the ride) those are my gym goals

Damn tres

No idea you were that dedicated

Good luck with the diet coming up

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2018, 02:42:37 AM »
You have to see me pop and lock. I can dougie with best of them.  LOL.  ;D

Its more fun to take ecstasy with a bunch of pretty Asian girls and lay on the floor. ;) #facts

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2018, 07:15:24 PM »
I saw something rather odd in the gym today. An otherwise attractive Indian woman would grab the bottle of disinfectant spray and spray the machine and wipe it down with paper towel before using.

She did this to every machine she used. Maybe she was just a germaphobe or she caught something in the gym before. I wanted to ask her why, but couldn't.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2018, 07:26:01 PM »
Gym was ridiculously crowded today. Worst it has ever been since I started going there 2.5 years ago. Lots of girls wearing skin tight leggings looking for attention.

be back

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2018, 12:11:43 AM »
for real details:

2018 goals

If you are considering going pro then that's not really a good idea...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2018, 12:41:27 AM »

Seriously.  The people who sign up in January but stop coming after February subsidize the gym for everyone else

be back

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2018, 12:49:12 AM »
Seriously.  The people who sign up in January but stop coming after February subsidize the gym for everyone else

that only applies to big chain gyms.
Our gym is £20 a month no memberships...

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2018, 01:40:39 AM »
They wont last...
Look on craiglist the amount of fitness equipment people sell. On average they train 3 months and quit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2018, 05:28:10 AM »
for real details:

2018 goals

8),,ur a good poster here..

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 06:36:59 AM »
This shit's a myth.

The gym doesn't get crowded till about March. When the people who made resolutions realize "fuck, its march.. I gotta get in the gym. Its almost summer".

Dec/Jan/Feb its dead

Maybe in the gym you work out in but both gyms I go to have had a big influx of newbs since Jan1.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2018, 06:56:33 AM »
thanks to being old i now have free access to 14,000 commercial gyms. some strange goings on there. some of my favorites are this old guy bringing his grandson in and watching him perform some type of jumping jack cable crossovers and other strange contortions..and not saying a word...the typical screamers carrying on for all the  world to know that they are pumping iron....guys banging weights to impress all who are there... fruit flies dancing around throwing karate kicks and punches like some butch ballerina...gym bros lifting and checking their phones every 5 minutes.... some things never change.
F

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2018, 10:11:12 AM »
The last few years ive kept a physical calendar and mark the days i train. Dec/Jan/Feb I always slow down. I think it's the cold.  :'(

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2018, 09:03:12 AM »
for real details:

2018 goals

Great post. Which Duchaine book are you reading (there may only be one I don't know)? Are you doing his diet?