Author Topic: john rose raw diet is superior  (Read 4263 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: john rose raw diet is superior
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2018, 07:39:55 AM »
It was a rushed prep, I had 8 weeks, no chance for refeed or carb ups with such a short time frame. But I made a good transformation in this little amount of time, also the reason why my coach put me on keto in the first place, had to go all out from the start.
Good transformation Go4It, can you give so details about your diet/training for the comp?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2018, 01:58:32 PM »

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2018, 02:13:08 PM »
Good transformation Go4It, can you give so details about your diet/training for the comp?
The diet was pretty simple, I was eating up to 3 grass fed beef meals a day, 6 whole omega 3 eggs in the morning, a big spinach salad with chicken and avocado, a Isopure shake usually with some all natty almond butter, Salmon and asparagus, cook with macnut oil.
Salt all meals, 5 grams creatine a day. Training was just fasted am cardio 30-60min a day, and train one bodypart a day, I actually stopped all leg training pre contest because they don't judge legs why would I waste valuable time or energy on training something that is covered up. Thats pretty much it. Carb up for the show was just carbs from white rice and rice cakes, very easy digestion no stomach problems. Oh and used Dave's natural diuretic Aqualyze before the show.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2018, 02:34:31 PM »
The diet was pretty simple, I was eating up to 3 grass fed beef meals a day, 6 whole omega 3 eggs in the morning, a big spinach salad with chicken and avocado, a Isopure shake usually with some all natty almond butter, Salmon and asparagus, cook with macnut oil.
Salt all meals, 5 grams creatine a day. Training was just fasted am cardio 30-60min a day, and train one bodypart a day, I actually stopped all leg training pre contest because they don't judge legs why would I waste valuable time or energy on training something that is covered up. Thats pretty much it. Carb up for the show was just carbs from white rice and rice cakes, very easy digestion no stomach problems. Oh and used Dave's natural diuretic Aqualyze before the show.

That enough fiber for you?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2018, 02:56:12 PM »

That enough fiber for you?
A few scoops of fiber supplement a day, forgot about that.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2018, 05:22:57 PM »
decent push...

sorry

when on keto i salt all my meals

salts keeps you feeling full + fuller muscle bodies. while on keto you are always pissing out water. then take salt with each meal to help retain some water.